PDA

View Full Version : Costamber Chicas

shrekinsnj
07-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Besides Blackbeards, what other hidden places are in Costamber to find other local Chicas hanging out ?

Ter319
07-09-2009, 10:22 PM
In Costamber, there isnt much happening, you might see a stray chica here and there but not much else though. If you hit the beach which is a short walk away from BBs you find some luck there, there is a few bars on the beach so on a weekends you could have some luck. The area is mostly a expat area so mongering outside of BBs can be hit or miss. A suggestion though I never tried would be near the gate area around Jennys, there is a bar there might have some luck there. I am pretty sure you will find more then enough girls floating around BBs to keep you occupied, after doing 8 trips there, I still haven't found the need to leave the place in search of others

JoeDR
07-11-2009, 05:27 PM
TER319,
What's up bro?! Planning a return to the North Coast anytime soon?

Rodeo

TMONEY
07-12-2009, 09:47 AM
I have walked the Beach on Sat and Sun when the locals are there and have had a few girls approach me there. I even had an older women try to set me up with a "cute" cousin. The big problem if you are staying at BB's is most of the local girls you "pick up" will not have ID's and can not get in. BB's is good about checking ID's. You do not want to have any problems with picking up someone under age.