PDA

View Full Version : Street vendors - Ice Cream

psriches
01-09-2005, 02:39 PM
and some of that street ice cream that i still haven't been able to find since hanging out with Jimmy..... :wink:

BrooklynBeas
01-10-2005, 08:02 AM
and some of that street ice cream that i still haven't been able to find since hanging out with Jimmy..... :wink:

HAHAHA street ice cream... do you mean the ice cream that the guys on the bikes sell with the cart on them... had it a couple of times... 10 pesos each... dont overpay!

Jimmydr
01-10-2005, 08:03 AM

HAHAHA street ice cream... do you mean the ice cream that the guys on the bikes sell with the cart on them... had it a couple of times... 10 pesos each... dont overpay!

Thats the cream. 5/10 small/large :D

gdogg
01-10-2005, 12:33 PM
They seem to be back in full force. Usually they are at the beach, but I've seen them on occasion rolling carts down Pedro Calisante.

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 01:39 PM
I like to see the people with those funny blue costumes that sell the skinny icey pops.

Jimmydr
02-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I like to see the people with those funny blue costumes that sell the skinny icey pops.

Those are good as well.

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 03:53 PM

There is one lil young tender that sells ice cream in the blue jump suits that I wouldn't mind hitting. But I don't think she is quite 18 that the only reason I haven't talked to her

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 04:49 PM

There is one lil young tender that sells ice cream in the blue jump suits that I wouldn't mind hitting. But I don't think she is quite 18 that the only reason I haven't talked to her

I know those jump suits are hot as shit. Maybe you could convince one of your regs to take shorty on as an aprentice to observe and learn until she reaches legal age? Maybe she could take your pics for you?

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 07:14 PM

I know those jump suits are hot as shit. Maybe you could convince one of your regs to take shorty on as an aprentice to observe and learn until she reaches legal age? Maybe she could take your pics for you?

If I see her next week I will talk to her. If she 17 we might be able to work something out

Don Tomas
02-04-2005, 08:25 PM

If I see her next week I will talk to her. If she 17 we might be able to work something out

I can see it now...

BT saying "Do you want an extra special birthday present on your birthday?" :lol:

gdogg
02-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Street Vendors:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12122.jpg

BrooklynBeas
02-04-2005, 10:26 PM
G... u got me crackin the fuck up over here... i knew someone would come through with a pic!!!

gdogg
02-05-2005, 09:01 AM
I remembered that I had a pic after reading about the hot looking uniforms. You could probably lose ten pounds walking around Sosua in that get up.

RearWindow
02-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Street Vendors:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12122.jpg These guys push a five foot tall penguin shaped cooler around...kid you not. Nothing like seeing a huge penguin tooling around the street before you see the poor guy pushing it. Very surreal.

BigTrick
02-05-2005, 12:22 PM

I can see it now...

BT saying "Do you want an extra special birthday present on your birthday?" :lol:

Oh how right you are :twisted: