PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about Casa Colonial Beach and Spa. Going on my Honeymoon.

fastfood98
07-13-2009, 01:15 PM
My fiancee and I will be getting married and vacationing in DR the week of August 19th thru the 25th. We will be staying at the Casa Colonial Beach and Spa.

We want to have a little fun together with a girl for a night. I may allow one more on another night, depending on how the first went..LOL

My question is would it be difficult for us to bring someone back to that particular hotel to chill with us for the evening?

Its my honeymoon and I don't want to stay at no bullshit place. However, I do want to have a good time.

Thanks for your help..

If you cant tell, I am the wife...LOL

joeysterr
07-13-2009, 01:25 PM
:la::la::la:

sicpup71
07-13-2009, 02:08 PM
My fiancee and I will be getting married and vacationing in DR the week of August 19th thru the 25th. We will be staying at the Casa Colonial Beach and Spa.

We want to have a little fun together with a girl for a night. I may allow one more on another night, depending on how the first went..LOL

My question is would it be difficult for us to bring someone back to that particular hotel to chill with us for the evening?

Its my honeymoon and I don't want to stay at no bullshit place. However, I do want to have a good time.

Thanks for your help..

I'd call the place and see if they let in outside guest.

fastfood98
07-13-2009, 03:27 PM
We did and they said we could if we paid. Which is fine. I just didn't know if anyone had any experience with this particular hotel.

Thanks a bunch

Beads
07-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Never heard of that hotel to be honest. If you know the rates for the guest though and are willing to pay and dont want to deal with any hassles of finding and dealing with a chica just stop by LaPassion and talk to Peter personally.

He will definitely be able to point you to the ones that will provide the services your interested in without any hassles. MUCH less risky if your bringing someone you dont really know into your hotel and dont want to create a scene or have any problems with a misbehaved chica.

weyland
07-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Listen to my Minister, Beads. He gives sensible advice, that's why I pay him so much.

3somefan
07-13-2009, 04:36 PM
I would definitely take Beads advice. Also, if you do not want to deal with any potential issues at your hotel, you may want to look into going to a cabana or something near by. Also there are some lower budget hotels in Sosua where you can rent a room from $25-$50 a night. This way, you could specifically use that room for your fun and go back to your main hotel for the other things. This would limit a chica's knowledge of where you are staying, and could end possible drama before it actually happens. La Passion's also has a "Boom Boom Room" you can use by the hour.. this way, you are getting the chica and using the room at one place where there is zero drama! Good luck!!

Please post pictures!!! :p :wink:

Hoseman
07-13-2009, 06:44 PM
I would definitely take Beads advice. Also, if you do not want to deal with any potential issues at your hotel, you may want to look into going to a cabana or something near by. Also there are some lower budget hotels in Sosua where you can rent a room from $25-$50 a night. This way, you could specifically use that room for your fun and go back to your main hotel for the other things. This would limit a chica's knowledge of where you are staying, and could end possible drama before it actually happens. La Passion's also has a "Boom Boom Room" you can use by the hour.. this way, you are getting the chica and using the room at one place where there is zero drama! Good luck!!

Please post pictures!!! :p :wink:I agree.

weyland
07-14-2009, 06:31 AM
By the way, congratulations on starting out on your marriage in the right way!

cervezalover
07-14-2009, 02:02 PM
We did and they said we could if we paid. Which is fine. I just didn't know if anyone had any experience with this particular hotel.

Thanks a bunch

Casa Colonial is part of the Playa Dorada complex. Casa Colonial is the best hotel along the north coast and certainly among the best ones all over the D.R. and is one of the few hotels that got an AAA 4 diamond rating which to my knowledge only has the Hilton in Santo Domingo as well.
This hotel is certainly a high end place.
Here is a link to their webpage
www.casacolonialhotel.com (http://www.casacolonialhotel.com)

weyland
07-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Casa Colonial is part of the Playa Dorada complex.
Well done, Cervezalover! I knew the name but couldn't place it in Sosúa. That's why!

In that case certainly do the business in Sosúa (on site in Passions or book a cheap hotel room there) rather than dragging the chica on a 30-mile round trip and paying a hefty entrada for her into Casa Colonial.

Another option would be to book a room in Field of Dreams (opposite Playa Dorada). They might fix you up with the right chica there too.

fastfood98
07-14-2009, 06:39 PM
LOL! Thanks my fiancee thinks so too.

MrHappy
07-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Definitely one of the best, if not THE best. Get ready for some serious pampering.

I also agree that your best bet is to go do your thing at Passions. That way you can sit at the bar, throw down a couple of shots while you scope out the talent, and finally make a decision after you make eye contact with the girl of your choice.

I don't have to tell you how to determine which ones do and which ones don't, you gals have a sixth sense that can spot them a mile away.

Best of all, she's hanging with you two, you're feeling good, and it's just a short walk to the boom boom room.

No taxis back and forth, no negotiating, no hassles at the reception desk, no shelling out extra bucks... you get the picture.

Ya'll gonna have some SERIOUS fun, believe me. (I have a couple of bisexual girlfriends myself)

MrHappy
08-15-2009, 03:41 PM
WooHoo, almost time!!!! Are you excited?

MrHappy
08-21-2009, 04:02 PM

Thanks for your help..

So hey, OP, how's the vacation going??

MrHappy
08-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Hmmmmmm, The honeymoon is over, so what happened???? What did you think of the hotel?

voltage69
08-27-2009, 04:24 PM
lala how about a trip report?