View Full Version : Introducing - Duisburger

Duisburger
06-17-2006, 05:51 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Married (Don't tell my wife I'm here!)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
I come in July :-)

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Thailand, Kenia, Malaysia, Japan, India, USA, Antilles, Mexico, hole Europe.
And in July 2006 = Dom Rep Sosua

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hi all,

like to read from Dom Rep for information. Drive there in July 2006.

When is was back, i hope i was a fan from the Dom Rep.

------------------------------------------------------

Jimmydr
06-17-2006, 09:44 AM
You are free now!

weyland
06-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi Duisburger
Welcome to ISOC. Where are you staying in the DR. I will be in the Puerto Plata / Sosua area all July so perhaps we will meet up. (Do you really come from Duisburg?).

Hope you have a great trip.

whynotme
06-17-2006, 01:59 PM
welcome aboard
looks like you have been around

Duisburger
06-18-2006, 03:38 AM
Thanks for the nice words. Yes I really come from Duisburg, Germany. In the moment we have lot of fun here in my town. The Italian football team stay here and we have great fun in the congested Cities and public view areas here in Germany. Its unbelievable here, all the Fans from all over the world here in Germany have a lot of fun together by the worldcup.

This week we have to meet a group of Brazilian fans in Cologne, wow great guys and for also super lovely girls :mrgreen:, it was a conversable and terrific night:wink:. It goes without saying, that I have only advance the bilateral relations to brazil:mrgreen:

Its time to make friends…and a lot of Baby’s I think. When I see this sometimes in the streets and parks, what is happening in nine month. A impressive culture-mix:p

Return to Domrep. I was there from 11.07-30.07.2006 between Sosua and Cabarete. The Hotel call Breezes Puerto Plata, its approximately 5 km away from Sosua.

I drive with wife and child, so I need sometimes a fine excuse to go Downtown Sosua or Cabarete. When I sometimes was Downtown, I have not so much time to search, that’s why I look here for the best places. Yes I known, sometimes I was a naughty boy:rolleyes:

I hope we have a lot of fun in this area. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Greetings from Germany
The Duisburger

weyland
06-18-2006, 07:37 AM
The Italian football team stay here and we have great fun in the congested Cities and public view areas here in Germany ... This week we have to meet a group of Brazilian fans in Cologne, wow great guys and for also super lovely girls
You are lucky. You could have had a bunch of Poles. Aggressive men and women who look like my wife.

Return to Domrep. I was (will be) there from 11.07-30.07.2006 between Sosua and Cabarete. The Hotel call Breezes Puerto Plata, its approximately 5 km away from Sosua.

I drive (travel) with wife and child, so I need sometimes a fine excuse to go Downtown Sosua or Cabarete. When I sometimes was Downtown, I have not so much time to search, that’s why I look here for the best places.

I think most of the experts here will have left the DR by 11th July when you arrive, but some of us citizens of Europe will remain and would be happy to meet with you. If you like I could pretend to be a business contact calling you away to an urgent meeting in Sosua. Or you could bring your wife and child to visit me at the Field of Dreams hotel. During July and August they are permitting visiting children to use the pool and facilities. Not worth a special visit but if you want a change from Cabarete and decide to visit Puerto Plata. For example you could take your family up the Teleferico (cable car).

Jthomas
07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Welcome aboard.....if you are staying in the same area you could always get a place at FOD for some playtime. You will have a great time.