PDA

View Full Version : 07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

natmatt
07-20-2009, 10:54 PM
i was chatting online with one of the chicas down there and she was telling me that she became pregnant after the condom burst. so after hearing that i began to wonder, how many more have had the condom burst or slip off.

also, i noticed that a few of the regulars around sousa were preggos. one was around two months, but, she terminated it. i was told by another chica that a well known chica whose name begin with an "A" is currently back at home pregnant.

it happened to me; but, i heard a pop while we were doing it. i got up off that girl faster than superman. but i was right back in her as soon as i put a new one on......................

the poll is private. no one can see your vote.............

Jimbo44
07-20-2009, 10:59 PM
I don't think I ever had one pop open, but I have lost them inside the pussy enough times. I think that I sometimes have rolled it on to my pinga inside out not knowing in the heat of the moment.

natmatt
07-20-2009, 11:47 PM
I don't think I ever had one pop open, but I have lost them inside the pussy enough times. I think that I sometimes have rolled it on to my pinga inside out not knowing in the heat of the moment.

hahahahahaha...........

it popped because i let the girl put it on. when when she put it on, she stretched it open which caused air to get in it. that is why it popped.

i always do it myself now and only let her put it on with her lips.........

joeysterr
07-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Shit broke! Was too excited. Put another. Shit broke again on the same session!!! WTF?!?!
Problem: I was using the fucking free 'nyc condom bullshit'!! I exchanged them with my little cuz for my usual Magnum's.
Solution: MAGNUM FOR LIFE!
Note: after my nut THEN I freaked out!!!:eek::p:rofl:

KoKi9290
07-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Had a couple slip off with a novia. Didn't freak until she asked me to pick up a pregnancy test!:eek:

moshy2k
07-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Shit broke! Was too excited. Put another. Shit broke again on the same session!!! WTF?!?!
Problem: I was using the fucking free 'nyc condom bullshit'!! I exchanged them with my little cuz for my usual Magnum's.

You should slap yourself for downgrading to free condoms lol

natmatt
07-21-2009, 01:40 AM

shit was funny............

i thought you were about to say that you were using those dominican condoms. i have heard stories about them. my buddy used one and it broke. all his stuff went in the chica............. he was worried the whole vacation and when he returned home. he was finally ok when i returned about 6 months later, found the chica, and told him that he was in the clear...........

i never use the dominican condoms. even the chicas hate them..........

osanhopps
07-21-2009, 08:15 AM
This is why you go for the bootie! If the condom pops who cares, she ain't getting preggie on you! :rofl:

Tiger
07-21-2009, 09:06 AM
I only had one break once but they come loose inside the chicas after popping my load quite often. They don't make condoms in extra small size for little old white guys like me. I hate the DR condoms. It's like using an old tire tread.

eastcoastallstar
07-21-2009, 11:59 AM

My man, condoms are the one thing you should never short change or fuck around with.

They are your life savers in the game.

Condoms only break when there is a lack of lubrication, you should always have a hefty supply of your favorite condom and always use lubrication.

Especially when the chick wipes off the lube on the condom when she blows you.

Can't fuck around when it comes to this or you will leave DR with a palm tree growing off your dick.

givengo440
07-21-2009, 12:38 PM
i was told by another chica that a well known chica whose name begin with an "A" is currently back at home pregnant.

Newbie first of capitalize your I's please b/c all lowercase i's mean you are gay. Secondly don't come to the board with half ass intel with the shit that you are saying above a well known chica whose name begins with an A say who the hoe is and stop the shenanigans!

Trib
07-21-2009, 12:54 PM
My man, condoms are the one thing you should never short change or fuck around with.

Condoms only break when there is a lack of lubrication, you should always have a hefty supply of your favorite condom and always use lubrication.

Can't fuck around when it comes to this or you will leave DR with a palm tree growing off your dick.

I AGREE 10000000%. First thanks to the thread starter for a question I have always wondered about.

I had it happen in Amsterdam and sweated for 3 mos after (STD testing). Now I bring from states and lots of lube but havent found a brand of lube I like. Never go free...either bare back or free condoms LOL Play safe and live to monger another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Soprano
07-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I had one pop on me in Boca Chica... Was trying to punish this chica and hit her in the ass without lube... I only got the tip in, and my shit popped.... Lube up at all times.. especially if you trying that anal.

Beads
07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
:rofl:

I agree. Spend a little more on the condoms to save money on child support later. Also dont want the palm tree growing off my dick :rofl:

BCell
07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
you can get the "morning after" pill at the farmacias, it's 2 pills she should take them something like 12 or 24 hours apart...don't trust the chica, administer them yourself.... while your there get a broad spectrum antibiotic like cipro for you and take up to 7 days to help prevent a possible infection ...be safe out there

knotty
07-21-2009, 04:40 PM
man, i had this happen to me more than i want to admit, but always come back and get myself checked out which i've so far continue to pass. The 1st time it happened was in Sosua which I had a similar experience like joeysterr, 1st one broke, put another one on, and then that one broke, but i was using these wack kimono condoms that was choking my dick. Last time the shit happened was in a Rio terma. Shorty moved so fast out of the suite that I didn't even have time to think. She later came back and asked was I good which I was and she said she was fine. Then later told me she had the shot and was unable to get pregnant anytime soon. I ended up seeing her in April and she still childless.

Hemp
07-21-2009, 07:22 PM
A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex :icontd: anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked :eek: actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess :iconTU: so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty :p) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.

buckminster
07-21-2009, 07:46 PM
A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex :icontd: anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked :eek: actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess :iconTU: so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty :p) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.
if you are worried about aids, it can be in your system for up to 12 yrs before it shows up, and if you dont ejaculate every 2-3 days most of your sperm is dead ,doubt she was pregnant.

Jimmydr
07-21-2009, 07:47 PM
i and if you dont ejaculate every 2-3 days most of your sperm is dead ,doubt she was pregnant.

I met a few guys like this, very sad.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wjscuba
07-21-2009, 07:51 PM
I had the same thing happen with the girl telling me she was pregnant. I told her I would pay for a DNA test and that was the last time I heard from her about being pregnant. I think it was just another way to try to get some WU money. One of my friends were in town the same week and say her in the club working. So of course called her and said "If you are pregnant what the fuck are you doing in the club fucking around" Saw her on my next trip and she would not even talk to me. I was happy with that.

natmatt
07-21-2009, 07:52 PM

thanks for sharing.....................

i have met a a couple of guys about two or three years ago who had flown down there just to take the dna test. i do not know it worked out for them but, it does happen.

i always take about 40 - 50 condoms with me on every trip. on one trip, i was able to help a fellow brother from nyc. he was in panic mode because it was his first trip and he had ran out. on another trip, it just so happened that i packed my condom bag in my backpack on my return trip, the dominician lady that inspected it had never saw the flavored condoms and was calling all her friends to see them, i gave her all of them. she was like a kid in a candy store....................

Hoseman
07-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Guys who have had them slip off get the right size and quit pretending:rofl:

JuanElGriego
07-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Can only recall 2-3 times when the rubber broke in the punani, but too many times to count when it broke during anal.

JuanElGriego
07-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Newbie first of capitalize your I's please b/c all lowercase i's mean you are gay. Secondly don't come to the board with half ass intel with the shit that you are saying above a well known chica whose name begins with an A say who the hoe is and stop the shenanigans!

Really, you had to go at this dude like that?

For someone who got uptight (and you were right) when someone jumped the gun on you in your report, i don't think this guy really posted anything for you to call him out like you did here.

papirazzi
07-21-2009, 10:21 PM
I had one pop on me in Boca Chica... Was trying to punish this chica and hit her in the ass without lube... I only got the tip in, and my shit popped.... Lube up at all times.. especially if you trying that anal.

OH Shit Soprano what's good? LMAO- My wingman finally posts up!!!!

papirazzi
07-21-2009, 10:22 PM

LMAO that one hit.......RIGHT ON THE NOSE

papirazzi
07-21-2009, 10:28 PM

This same scenario happened to me on my first night of my FIRST trip in BC!...I thought my mongering days were over before they even began...But everything turned out cool and we continued to hook up for all my other trips until I started going to Sosua.

joeysterr
07-22-2009, 12:22 AM
You should slap yourself for downgrading to free condoms lol

shit was funny............

i thought you were about to say that you were using those dominican condoms. i have heard stories about them. my buddy used one and it broke. all his stuff went in the chica............. he was worried the whole vacation and when he returned home. he was finally ok when i returned about 6 months later, found the chica, and told him that he was in the clear...........

i never use the dominican condoms. even the chicas hate them..........

LMAOOOO:rofl: the whole popped condom thread is hilarious!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the feedback! I am well. Didn't experience none of the DNA shit in the DR and don't know about DR condoms lol because it wasn't in the DR. It was during a trip back to Europe and I wanted to fuck the chicks with style..."look look baby, I have NEW YORK CITY CONDOMS how about that":p:o.........shit just broke embarrassing my ass!!!

Tiger
07-22-2009, 08:44 AM

I wish I was pretending!!! After popping the load, my little guy looks like I just got out of a cold swiming pool.

Jimmydr
07-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Thats the one thing that I love about Medellin Colombia. About 50% of the chicas are on birth control here cause its so cheap, so its like double coverage.

eldorob
07-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Thats the one thing that I love about Medellin Colombia. About 50% of the chicas are on birth control here cause its so cheap, so its like double coverage.

Why not just get a vasectomy? Your racing towards 50...not still planning on having rug rats, are you?

Jimmydr
07-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Why not just get a vasectomy? Your racing towards 50...not still planning on having rug rats, are you?

I still may have 1 0r 2 0r 10.

voltage69
07-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Let me tell you.. i tried the new magnum thins on my last trip.. every one that i used busted on me. thank god I brought some crowns (love how thin and strong they are) with me.

dunedain
07-24-2009, 11:03 PM
:eek: oh s**t volt, thats crazy!!!

thanks for the heads up on the thins

DCIronman
07-24-2009, 11:16 PM
I use both crowns and durex extra sensitive.

The crowns are a little tighter than I'd prefer (modeled after japanese brands), but they are very thin and pretty sensitive too. So I'll use them when I have a tight little flaca that I'm trying to take it easy on. And apply the lube liberally.

But when I'm trying to put some serious beatage on the toto (usually with a thick chica) then I rely on the old faithful durex extra-sensitive. Thin enough to have good sensitivity. Yet strong enough to survive a beating. And I still apply the lube liberally.

Different brands for different jobs. But the lube (I prefer regular astroglide) is a constant. It really reduces the chances of breakage occurring.

SrSuerte
07-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Never had one break on me. I am very careful when I put it on. I remember those junior high school classes. I make sure there is no air and I squeeze the tip and leave a little space at the top for the load. If you go soft on a chic, air can get in there. That could be the problem. My Jr. high school teacher taught me well! She told me don't do anal because it hurts the girl! (Even if she says she likes it) I did it a few times with one girl some years ago. I don't know if I want it again. If she ask, yeah I'll bang it out.

I did pull off the condom and let of a load on a chicas stomach, breast and face. She started to rub it all over. I was into that but, she started to rub too low so I told that mutherfucker to stop and go take a shower! Nut goes in mouth and condom only now. Maybe the face too!

The Sage
07-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Word of caution. Do not buy the Magnums sold in Sosua and surrounding areas. There is a high probability they are knockoffs. I purchased several boxes in Caberette. The first thing I noticed after opening them was the wrappers though gold did not have the aluminum feel. Basically you couldn't crumble the edges like you can with the real deal. Then when I went to separate the individual packages they would not tear along the perforation. Open the damn thing and inside was a hard plastic slightly red colored thing that I couldn't even get over the head of mister johnson. On closer inspection and a comparison to one purchased in the states it was obvious that that knockoff took up far less room in the individual package than the real thing. If you find yourself desperate for a Magnum while there I suggest opening up the package in the farmacia and examining the contents for the flaws I noted.

nnjdave
07-30-2009, 02:02 AM
I learned this the hard way. ALWAYS change condom after getting wrapped head. Doesn't matter how well fit or air tight it is. Happened to me with a dancer in Dallas I'd been with 10-12 times, and we both freaked, and I am clipped. That event nearly ended an arrangement I still take advantage of when I'm anywhere near TX, 5 years later. It's all business, but I would hate to have missed out on that relationship all these years.

XW9000
08-29-2009, 11:37 PM
I've had two break on me. The first was a durex. The second was a crown.

Steps to take to avoid having this happen:

Ask the girl if she uses any oil based moisturizing products or lube around or near her vajayjay. Oil degrades latex.

All men should use water or silicone based lube to reduce friction on the condom. I recommend using silicone lubes as they stay slick for a longer time (they don't get sticky or tacky like water-based lubes). My favorite is Eros Bodyglide.

bigcowboyzfan11
08-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I was there last weekend an as i was walking past EL FLOW i seen the pregnant chica sitting down with her friends. I'm like wjscuba,: If you're pregnant she needs to be at the crib.

guttaman
08-30-2009, 12:44 AM
I was there last weekend an as i was walking past EL FLOW i seen the pregnant chica sitting down with her friends. I'm like wjscuba,: If you're pregnant she needs to be at the crib.

If her name was Estephanie tell her that load was meant for a facial. My regular always gets us goood 3somes that go bareback. Gonna have to start a bareback poll again. Since dudes drink thenselves to death at 28 why not bareback ????????????????

daddy999
08-30-2009, 02:54 AM
If her name was Estephanie tell her that load was meant for a facial. My regular always gets us goood 3somes that go bareback. Gonna have to start a bareback poll again. Since dudes drink thenselves to death at 28 why not bareback ????????????????

That sounds like a good idea so we might have an idea what we are in for with certain chicas or it could help with the negotiations?

DCIronman
08-30-2009, 07:59 AM

Yup! They're both pretty damn stupid ways to go out. Why not just OD on your drug of choice while we are at it.:confused:

But I would be curious to know which chicas are barebacking mongers on a regular basis. Those are the ones I'm going to avoid like the plague.

slipheed
08-30-2009, 11:28 AM
I always use trojan and never let the chick put it on, hehehe.:rofl:

Jimmydr
08-30-2009, 02:48 PM

Because drinking yourself to death and dying of cancer from smoking is acceptable in the US.:eek:

eldorob
08-30-2009, 04:38 PM

I concur, and whenever I see a pregnant chica on Pedro Clisante I take her home and give her a good spanking...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748a8df62f8c.jpg

dunedain
08-30-2009, 05:57 PM

I agree with you and scoob on this one. She needs to be chillin in the crib

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9af49e3dc60.gif
or end up in situations like this on the strip

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a99fb3545596.gif

blacksultan
08-30-2009, 06:05 PM

Did you bust a nut in her after the breakage or did you bust a nut in the condom and then the condom broke. Or did you bust a nut at all. Something is missing here. If the condom just broke and you didnt bust a nut, how can she become pregnant??

blacksultan
08-30-2009, 06:08 PM

Guttadizzle.

mikelodge
08-31-2009, 01:03 AM
I agree with you and scoob on this one. She needs to be chillin in the crib

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9af49e3dc60.gif)
or end up in situations like this on the strip

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a99fb3545596.gif)

Once again you are an animated master

dunedain
08-31-2009, 10:58 AM
Once again you are an animated master

thanks lodge!! After hearing scoobs situation, I am like

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9a97687bf48.gif

to all of them!!!

mikelodge
08-31-2009, 12:36 PM
thanks lodge!! After hearing scoobs situation, I am like

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9a97687bf48.gif)

to all of them!!!

I figured out how to add a picture to a reply which for me is and accomplishment. Making them move and dance is probably a few years down the road for me.

bigcowboyzfan11
09-01-2009, 10:37 AM
I purchased some D.R. condoms at a store near the Clasico and they sucked big time. I try to bring my own.

husl2001
09-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Yup! They're both pretty damn stupid ways to go out. Why not just OD on your drug of choice while we are at it.:confused:

But I would be curious to know which chicas are barebacking mongers on a regular basis. Those are the ones I'm going to avoid like the plague.

Amen. Bareback on a sex worker is just begging for something that penicillin won't cure.

I have no idea why somebody would play Russian roulette like that. The rules are simple:

1. ALWAYS use condoms

2. ALWAYS bring enough of your own to cover you for the trip. (really bad pun not intended)

3. When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2.

husl2001
09-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Did you bust a nut in her after the breakage or did you bust a nut in the condom and then the condom broke. Or did you bust a nut at all. Something is missing here. If the condom just broke and you didnt bust a nut, how can she become pregnant??

You don't have to nut to get a woman pregnant. Pre-ejaculate fluid is powerful stuff (and the reason pulling out is far from foolproof).

That's one of the reasons so many dudes ask her if she's sure he's the daddy. That, and the fact that she's more sexually active than he is.

Trib
09-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Amen. Bareback on a sex worker is just begging for something that penicillin won't cure.

I have no idea why somebody would play Russian roulette like that. The rules are simple:

1. ALWAYS use condoms

2. ALWAYS bring enough of your own to cover you for the trip. (really bad pun not intended)

3. When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2.

It is more common globally than you would think. In other places a provider does it after she feels comfortable with you.

Like the others have said there is stuff we can't cure so don't go out like that. Also remember bareback anal is the same as vaginal, you can get nasty things either way. Live to punt another day!!!

husl2001
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
It is more common globally than you would think. In other places a provider does it after she feels comfortable with you.

Like the others have said there is stuff we can't cure so don't go out like that. Also remember bareback anal is the same as vaginal, you can get nasty things either way. Live to punt another day!!!

A good reminder of why it's so important to stay protected.

I hooked up with an old novia of mine from Moca on the last trip. Still beautiful, still largely unknown on the Sosua scene (actually more people recognized me than her) :rolleyes:

The big difference? She now had a kid. Thanks to a moto. Who had probably kicked it with more than his fair share of chicas throughout the Cibao. Probably while bareback.

So I wasn't just getting with her. I got with her, and all the chicas that her baby daddy got with, many of whom probably spend time in Sosua (or doing Sosua-ish things).

I'm absolutely crazy about her. Dumped another - ideal - chica right in the middle of the club for her. If she was in the states, I would've grabbed her up long ago. But in DR, I may expose my heart, but I'm definitely covering up my part.

JuanElGriego
09-01-2009, 10:36 PM

Let's see ... the little blonde spinner ... bareback.

The morenita regular ... bareback anal.

The semi-regular ... bareback but usually only for a minute at the beginning. :p

Ummm ... that's my list. :o

JuanElGriego
09-02-2009, 02:19 AM
A good reminder of why it's so important to stay protected.

I hooked up with an old novia of mine from Moca on the last trip. Still beautiful, still largely unknown on the Sosua scene (actually more people recognized me than her) :rolleyes:

The big difference? She now had a kid. Thanks to a moto. Who had probably kicked it with more than his fair share of chicas throughout the Cibao. Probably while bareback.

So I wasn't just getting with her. I got with her, and all the chicas that her baby daddy got with, many of whom probably spend time in Sosua (or doing Sosua-ish things).

I'm absolutely crazy about her. Dumped another - ideal - chica right in the middle of the club for her. If she was in the states, I would've grabbed her up long ago. But in DR, I may expose my heart, but I'm definitely covering up my part.

Been there.

You meet a chick down there that's cool. You vibe with her. You have fun together, no bullshit, no problems. She's young with a kid. Probably got knocked up by her boyfriend in high school. She doesn't have it easy but she's hanging in there and you feel she might "make it" cuz she's got a good head on her shoulders. Next thing you know, you see her down there pregnant .... again .... knocked up by some moto dude this time.

That's when it starts ...

Shock - :eek: - "i can't believe she'd get knocked up again already knowing how tough she already had it". Then ....

Anger - :mad: - "how the fuck can she be so fuckin' stupid"? Then ...

Disappointment - :confused: - "such a shame that she's putting herself through this all over again ... i thought she was different". And finally ....

Clarity - :corky: - "wait a minute, why do i give a fuck about what this chick does ... i got me some hoes to bang"

dunedain
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
:lol: Class ajourned, good stuff juan.

Much respect lodge, you have entered the pic game running. To me, the kings of pics/animations are WSJ and Psriches. They run the dojo of ISOC.:lol:

Been there.

You meet a chick down there that's cool. You vibe with her. You have fun together, no bullshit, no problems. She's young with a kid. Probably got knocked up by her boyfriend in high school. She doesn't have it easy but she's hanging in there and you feel she might "make it" cuz she's got a good head on her shoulders. Next thing you know, you see her down there pregnant .... again .... knocked up by some moto dude this time.

That's when it starts ...

Shock - :eek: - "i can't believe she'd get knocked up again already knowing how tough she already had it". Then ....

Anger - :mad: - "how the fuck can she be so fuckin' stupid"? Then ...

Disappointment - :confused: - "such a shame that she's putting herself through this all over again ... i thought she was different". And finally ....

Clarity - :corky: - "wait a minute, why do i give a fuck about what this chick does ... i got me some hoes to bang"

kiddfrost
09-28-2009, 03:18 AM
LMAO!!! Yes many times... Dominican Republic, South Africa, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Thailand... If you see any kids that look like me give them a dollar and tell them daddy will never see them... LMAO!!!

Jimmydr
11-03-2009, 02:30 PM
:rofl:
LMAO!!! Yes many times... Dominican Republic, South Africa, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Thailand... If you see any kids that look like me give them a dollar and tell them daddy will never see them... LMAO!!!

Just what we need, more ugly people.

Passport Playa
11-13-2009, 06:56 PM
I think this post was a prelude for this shit to happen to me. Would you believe the very next day the chica was already rubbing her belly and talking about the "lil" bambino. LOL

The Mac Man

Dragonlorde
11-29-2009, 11:02 PM
I do not worry about bambinos. When I was 29 and saw no prospects of a wife on the horizon, I volunteered to test a new (new in the mid-1980’s) vasectomy procedure while I was living in England. It was not only a the old snip snip, but also laser cauterizing :eek: :eek: :eek: the each of the four snip points. Part of the deal was I had to go back three years for count checks and let them document how the laser process would settle in over time. I have had a couple of steady GFs since then so I know I am shooting blanks. It was one of the best decisions that I ever made.

So...when I have breakage, popage, or slippage, I am more concerned about those pesky STDs. Having said, it does not deter me from resuiting and keep on slamming. :woohoo:

givengo440
12-12-2009, 07:31 PM
I am hearing Christmas bells and Baby Shower music coming from La Passions :eek: :rofl::rofl::rofl:... Maybe :rolleyes:

bigcowboyzfan11
12-21-2009, 08:38 AM
I just got back(12/17/09-12/20/09) and need i say more. I had 2 cats from my group who were 1st timers and they're ready to go back like now. 1 of the rookies said he was with a chica who was giving him head with a condom,but while she was giving him head, she bit the tip off the condom. I think she trying to get pregnant.

whatever
01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
I just got back(12/17/09-12/20/09) and need i say more. I had 2 cats from my group who were 1st timers and they're ready to go back like now. 1 of the rookies said he was with a chica who was giving him head with a condom,but while she was giving him head, she bit the tip off the condom. I think she trying to get pregnant.

So you lose feeling through the plastic, lose disease transmission protection, and could have to take care of a kid. Wow is that the worst of all worlds.

Passport Playa
03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
I think this post was a prelude for this shit to happen to me. Would you believe the very next day the chica was already rubbing her belly and talking about the "lil" bambino. LOL

The Mac Man

I am pleased to report after having seen Daniela last week, she definitely isn't carrying my "lil" bambino!:rofl:

The Mac Man

givengo440
04-23-2010, 02:21 PM
I am pleased to report after having seen Daniela last week, she definitely isn't carrying my "lil" bambino!:rofl:

The Mac Man

Nope she is now carrying.... Drum Roll Please... Jimmys :rofl:

Mr Hillbilly
05-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Ain't my problem I am still a Virgin!

SeaWeed
06-05-2010, 09:49 PM
So you lose feeling through the plastic, lose disease transmission protection, and could have to take care of a kid. Wow is that the worst of all worlds.sounds like a mongers worst nightmare

PHIL007
07-03-2010, 06:25 AM
i was chatting online with one of the chicas down there and she was telling me that she became pregnant after the condom burst. so after hearing that i began to wonder, how many more have had the condom burst or slip off.

also, i noticed that a few of the regulars around sousa were preggos. one was around two months, but, she terminated it. i was told by another chica that a well known chica whose name begin with an "A" is currently back at home pregnant.

it happened to me; but, i heard a pop while we were doing it. i got up off that girl faster than superman. but i was right back in her as soon as i put a new one on......................

the poll is private. no one can see your vote.............

had one chick say she got pregnant by me cause condom had slipped off. after she had the baby i asked her why she lied and she said she was confused at the time. i guess she realized i wasnt falling for her scam of pinning the baby on me. btw im fairly new to this site but ive been to sosua at least 10 times since 2005 and would like to know which thread or link to go to where there might be a hall of shame. i would like to avoid the undesirables and at the same time post the 2 or 3 women that i know have done my friends or i wrong. i would appreciate it thanks.

Taino
08-24-2010, 01:31 PM
How many men are paying for a child in the dominican which is not made by them ?
In Santiago they do now a DNA Test for US$ 900. If the girl wants to have your money in the future, let her pay the test!!! Or let her find another stupid gringo who believes her and pays....

Apos
08-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Unfortunately it's not necessarily that easy. She can go to court and get an order forcing you to pay for her expenses until the baby is born and then to pay for the DNA testing. IF you are in the country you will not be able to leave until you pay a big chunk and agree to the terms. If it turns out that it is not your child you do not get any of your expenses back. If it is your child you will also be ordered to pay child support and it is enforceable in the US and I believe in Canada. Not sure about the rest of the world but it would not surprise me if it was also enforceable in Europe and other places either.

All of this assumes she has some way to identify and locate you but guaranteed she and her friends and family will be awaiting your return and will know when you do! :eek::lol:
had one chick say she got pregnant by me cause condom had slipped off. after she had the baby i asked her why she lied and she said she was confused at the time. i guess she realized i wasnt falling for her scam of pinning the baby on me. btw im fairly new to this site but ive been to sosua at least 10 times since 2005 and would like to know which thread or link to go to where there might be a hall of shame. i would like to avoid the undesirables and at the same time post the 2 or 3 women that i know have done my friends or i wrong. i would appreciate it thanks.

How many men are paying for a child in the dominican which is not made by them ?
In Santiago they do now a DNA Test for US$ 900. If the girl wants to have your money in the future, let her pay the test!!! Or let her find another stupid gringo who believes her and pays....

Jimmydr
08-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Unfortunately it's not necessarily that easy. She can go to court and get an order forcing you to pay for her expenses until the baby is born and then to pay for the DNA testing. IF you are in the country you will not be able to leave until you pay a big chunk and agree to the terms. If it turns out that it is not your child you do not get any of your expenses back. If it is your child you will also be ordered to pay child support and it is enforceable in the US and I believe in Canada. Not sure about the rest of the world but it would not surprise me if it was also enforceable in Europe and other places either.

All of this assumes she has some way to identify and locate you but guaranteed she and her friends and family will be awaiting your return and will know when you do! :eek::lol:

So ten chicas can point to you and you have to support all ten until proven, not guilty?

Apos
08-24-2010, 10:31 PM
So ten chicas can point to you and you have to support all ten until proven, not guilty?
Unlikely but who knows. We know at least 1 guy that it's happened to IIRC. I certainly do!

Nakom
08-24-2010, 11:08 PM
In Canada you can by a home DNA test kit for $200. You take a sample from you and the baby and mail it in and they send you the results in 3-5 days. The sample is a swap from the inside of your cheek. Easy. I have never needed one but after reading this thread I looked it up.

The Sage
08-25-2010, 12:15 AM
In Canada you can by a home DNA test kit for $200. You take a sample from you and the baby and mail it in and they send you the results in 3-5 days. The sample is a swap from the inside of your cheek. Easy. I have never needed one but after reading this thread I looked it up.

A buddy of mine's who was accused of being the father of a chicks kid brought a kit with him on a visit. So as to not upset the mother he took the kid with him under the guise of showing the child off to his buddies. The moment they turn the corner he pulled over swab in hand. The kid didn't take well to this so he had to literally force the child's mouth open to get a sample. To hear him tell the story was hilarious. Turns out, as he suspected, the baby was not his. He was pissed he let the mother's ruse go on for as long as it did. He had been buying pampers and milk for months before he decided to seek proof of his parentage. We all thought he was one lucky fellow because that was one ugly baby.

Tiger
08-25-2010, 09:09 AM
A buddy of mine's who was accused of being the father of a chicks kid brought a kit with him on a visit. So as to not upset the mother he took the kid with him under the guise of showing the child off to his buddies. The moment they turn the corner he pulled over swab in hand. The kid didn't take well to this so he had to literally force the child's mouth open to get a sample. To hear him tell the story was hilarious. Turns out, as he suspected, the baby was not his. He was pissed he let the mother's ruse go on for as long as it did. He had been buying pampers and milk for months before he decided to seek proof of his parentage. We all thought he was one lucky fellow because that was one ugly baby.

LMAO....Very Funny.

I give nothing to I.S.O.C.
10-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Here is my situation

I was once banging a famouns ISOC chica called Leydy in Boca Chica. Fair skinnned girl with great ass and tits..but she is crazy in head. She was very cooerative but what she did was this...when I was banging her she used her to tighten the grip on my dick so when I am banging I would cum quickly.. I was in my own world and banging her and all of a sudden this girl senses that I was going to cum and says no and kind of pushes me out and I ejaculated on her pussy...and I see below and find my bag dropped off because this girl used her hand but at the same time she knew what she was doing...I was shit scared about Aids and washed my dick with whatever I found. What I got was probably a Gannoreah..One tablet took care of that.. and it was one fucking scary shit of my mongering life.

Since then I dont get on top and fuck.. I let the girl ride and I have my eyes on the rubber..When I become limp I make sure I tell Chica to hold for a second before she gets off me..while I am holding the condom on my dick...

I am scared of fuck or bj without condom..

God save the CONDOM or RUBBER or RAINCOAT

natmatt
10-18-2010, 11:33 PM
Here is my situation

I was once banging a famouns ISOC chica called Leydy in Boca Chica. Fair skinnned girl with great ass and tits..but she is crazy in head. She was very cooerative but what she did was this...when I was banging her she used her to tighten the grip on my dick so when I am banging I would cum quickly.. I was in my own world and banging her and all of a sudden this girl senses that I was going to cum and says no and kind of pushes me out and I ejaculated on her pussy...and I see below and find my bag dropped off because this girl used her hand but at the same time she knew what she was doing...I was shit scared about Aids and washed my dick with whatever I found. What I got was probably a Gannoreah..One tablet took care of that.. and it was one fucking scary shit of my mongering life.

Since then I dont get on top and fuck.. I let the girl ride and I have my eyes on the rubber..When I become limp I make sure I tell Chica to hold for a second before she gets off me..while I am holding the condom on my dick...

I am scared of fuck or bj without condom..

God save the CONDOM or RUBBER or RAINCOAT

dammmmmmmmm dude. that's some shit. you have to be careful those girls know all the tricks of the trade.......

JuanElGriego
10-19-2010, 04:09 PM
I've been banging a chiquita that really believes she can't get pregnant if the guy doesn't cum inside her. OK, she's pretty young, but how stupid can you be? I explained pre-cum to her, you know that juice in your mouth when you're sucking my dick i told her :rolleyes:, but she's still adament about it. :banghead:

I give nothing to I.S.O.C.
10-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Juan

You know why she is adamant? She wants to get pregnant with you:mrgreen:

natmatt
10-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Juan

You know why she is adamant? She wants to get pregnant with you:mrgreen:

amen Kan_eK. Juan, if i were you, i would be extra careful. you are playing with fire.

Ter319
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I never let them pull the condom off and always check the bag before I cum to make sure ever thing is still where it's supposed to be. A little paranoid absolutely but makes me feel better. I even go as far as dumping the juice in the toilet when I am done before knotting it up and dumping it in the garbage.

BigLongBeach
12-30-2010, 10:42 PM
The name of the morning after Pill is Evitol. Girl has to take to pills, the 2nd pill comes 5 days after the 1st pill.

If this is one of your LTRs stay away from her after day5 for about 2 weeks. She gets a fucked up cycle. It costs about 500peso in the pharmacy. Some pharmacys dont carry it (religious fanatics). If your girl is shy buy it for her. it will save her the embarrassment of having to deal with a over zealous pharmacist.

Jimmydr
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
The name of the morning after Pill is Evitol. Girl has to take to pills, the 2nd pill comes 5 days after the 1st pill.

If this is one of your LTRs stay away from her after day5 for about 2 weeks. She gets a fucked up cycle. It costs about 500peso in the pharmacy. Some pharmacys dont carry it (religious fanatics). If your girl is shy buy it for her. it will save her the embarrassment of having to deal with a over zealous pharmacist.

So you end up with a broken, useless chica.:eek:

BigLongBeach
01-12-2011, 09:08 PM
So you end up with a broken, useless chica.:eek:

Yeah thats should be noted.

if you are keeping her around wait until the end of the trip to have her pop the pills, and dont give her your phone# after it kicks in she will be in bad shape for almost 2 weeks, and the last thing you need is calls from a hormonal chica who cant work.

tomgueguen
01-26-2011, 07:53 PM
I've been banging a chiquita that really believes she can't get pregnant if the guy doesn't cum inside her. OK, she's pretty young, but how stupid can you be? I explained pre-cum to her, you know that juice in your mouth when you're sucking my dick i told her :rolleyes:, but she's still adament about it. :banghead:

Yes, but honestly the odds for a chica to be pregnant with pre-cum are very very low...

BigLongBeach
01-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Yes, but honestly the odds for a chica to be pregnant with pre-cum are very very low...

Chances are decreased but if you still have live sperm left from your previous session you run the risk of getting her pregnant. Thats why you should makesure to take a piss after your done or before starting another session. clearing the pipes helps prevent UTI, and clears any live sperm left.

tomgueguen
01-27-2011, 05:51 AM
Chances are decreased but if you still have live sperm left from your previous session you run the risk of getting her pregnant. Thats why you should makesure to take a piss after your done or before starting another session. clearing the pipes helps prevent UTI, and clears any live sperm left.

You're right, the chances are greater with post-cum than with pre-cum.

Jonew1
03-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Yep this is the second trip i have went on where the condoms have busted on me. i am still going strong and i dont have any stalkers on facebook yet so i must be in the clear

funseeker
04-21-2011, 12:15 AM
This is how to put a condom on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcquGCb55o8&feature=related

Irie
07-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Always have control of the situation. Condom or not. They don't see things the way we do.

custemmade
07-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Lol..good point..you know the bag popped when sex with a condom starts feeling like the best sex ever...there is no magical button that makes it feel a million times better instantly

kingaddictx
10-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Lol..good point..you know the bag popped when sex with a condom starts feeling like the best sex ever...there is no magical button that makes it feel a million times better instantly

This.

Had this happen one time and it was one of the scariest things ever. She assured me she was clean and had just been tested (which i guess was true), but the stress for the next few weeks while i awaited my results was enough for me to make sure it's NEVER happened again. Always put on your own wrap, Keep an eye on it during the session, and depose of it yourself. Followed by a warm shower with disinfectin soap. Cuz rubbers don't protect you from ALL S.T. d/i's....

Irie
10-08-2011, 07:04 PM
The following is definitely not an experience while mongering, but is I thought appropriate considering the topic.

Picture me at 19 and just finished my first semester at college. I had the high school girlfriend for about a year or so prior, and I return home for christmas break. We are at my mom's house on my first day back while a xmas party is going on and the alcohol is flowing. She and I decide to leave the family party, but first I need to get cleaned up and dressed. A quick shower and I return to the room I grew up in to find her half naked and jumping on me. It had been several months fellas and I wasn't going to deny her the pleasure. :rofl:

We start going at it (con condom) and end up on the floor getting rug burns when the "sensation" changes for me for the better. Stupid kid that I definitely was then didn't think twice about letting loose. And then the "uh oh" moment looks happened between both of us.

I am happy to say through all the good and bad that occurred during the next years of my life, that 20 years later I was fortunate enough (on many levels) to afford the opportunity to take my 20 year old son on his first trip out of the country and to the DR where he definitely enjoyed some of the finer things in life outside of good old NA.

Both of these moments are etched in my mind and wouldn't change it for the world.