PDA

View Full Version : just pulled the trigger for july 31 to aug 4

bads00
07-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Im almost afraid to say it after I had to cancel my first 2 trips. The first because I got sick the day before my flight and I was afaid to go alone unless I was feeling 100%. Then when I rebooked my flight my dad died on the day I was supposed to leave. Then my manager was diagnosed with colon cancer, so he was out for about a month for his operation so I was working everyday.
So I finally got a free weekend, and Im hoping I dont have to cancel again!
Im staying at the seabreaze, its my first trip, I will try to take some pics and post a trip report when I get back. Hopefully I wont make too many mistakes, like fall in love and become some whores wu bitch!
Anyway wish me luck and maybe I will see some isoc members while Im there.

givengo440
07-21-2009, 06:17 PM
bads00 so sorry to hear about the issues and my condolences about your father. Trust me when I tell you you will have the time of your life but I will be honest Sosua is a place you need a wingman its funner that way.

bads00
07-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks Mike, Im sure it would be better with a wingman, expecially for my first time, but I guess I would rather go alone than not at all. Anyway Im sure I wont be lonley for too long!

Hoseman
07-21-2009, 06:43 PM
bads00 so sorry to hear about the issues and my condolences about your father. Trust me when I tell you you will have the time of your life but I will be honest Sosua is a place you need a wingman its funner that way.I have had just as much fun if not more without one there but I always met guys from the States when I was there by myself.

Hoseman
07-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks Mike, Im sure it would be better with a wingman, expecially for my first time, but I guess I would rather go alone than not at all. Anyway Im sure I wont be lonley for too long!Since it's your first time and i will be there Maybe we can Hook up.

Beads
07-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks Mike, Im sure it would be better with a wingman, expecially for my first time, but I guess I would rather go alone than not at all. Anyway Im sure I wont be lonley for too long!

If you need a wingman you know the hotels to look for one. I have done several trips alone and several with wingmen. All have been fun. I have also met quite a few good people to hang out with through this board just by being in the right place at the right time. Just dont take in any tour guide wingmen!

If they have visible means of income and cant pay their own way you dont need them!

Even if you dont speak Spanish going solo will be plenty of fun. Just ignore the people who dont speak English (plenty of decent speaking English people including chicas in Sosua).

Read up on the places to check out and if you want a chica without any complications just go to LaPassion.

wjscuba
07-21-2009, 07:19 PM

I will be there with two of my buddies. Been to Sosua about 20 times. You are more than welcome to hang with us. I am staying at SeaBreaze. My two buddies are staying at New Garden. Two others are coming in of Friday afternoon. We are all meeting up at La Passions about 5 till 8.

Hoseman
07-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I will be there with two of my buddies. Been to Sosua about 20 times. You are more than welcome to hang with us. I am staying at SeaBreaze. My two buddies are staying at New Garden. Two others are coming in of Friday afternoon. We are all meeting up at La Passions about 5 till 8.See. there are always guys there.

daddy999
07-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Im almost afraid to say it after I had to cancel my first 2 trips. The first because I got sick the day before my flight and I was afaid to go alone unless I was feeling 100%. Then when I rebooked my flight my dad died on the day I was supposed to leave. Then my manager was diagnosed with colon cancer, so he was out for about a month for his operation so I was working everyday.
So I finally got a free weekend, and Im hoping I dont have to cancel again!
Im staying at the seabreaze, its my first trip, I will try to take some pics and post a trip report when I get back. Hopefully I wont make too many mistakes, like fall in love and become some whores wu bitch!
Anyway wish me luck and maybe I will see some isoc members while Im there.

Hey there. My brother and I will be in town on friday as well. We are going to head to LP's late that afternnon to meet up with wjscuba so come join us for a cerveza:smile:

bads00
07-21-2009, 08:55 PM
hey thanks guys, Im definatly going to hit passions first! Im flying in on jetblue and landing at POP at 145 pm, so Ill definatly going to make it to passions by 4. I cant wait to meet some isoc members after reading so many posts over the last few months on this board. Im eager to learn from the masters!

Hoseman
07-21-2009, 08:57 PM
hey thanks guys, Im definatly going to hit passions first! Im flying in on jetblue and landing at POP at 145 pm, so Ill definatly going to make it to passions by 4. I cant wait to meet some isoc members after reading so many posts over the last few months on this board. Im eager to learn from the masters!See how easy that was.I have seen that happen quite a few times.

BlueDevil
07-21-2009, 10:21 PM
I hope all systems remain "go" and you have a terrific time.

gmalet
07-22-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm in town as well... Staying at the NG.

wjscuba
07-22-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm in town as well... Staying at the NG.

Looking forward to meeting you. Its always fun meeting up with new people. The stories are great and the women are beter.

SJG
07-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Have a great trip. Please post a report. And if you can, please take some detailed pics of the "safes" at the Seabreeze and post them for us. Be safe and have fun.

b319
07-22-2009, 07:57 PM
...Hopefully I wont make too many mistakes, like fall in love and become some whores wu bitch!

Don't worry bads00. You're gonna be just fine. Oh...but you are gonna "fall in love"...with that PUSSY!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

trEPP33
07-22-2009, 08:02 PM
I'll be there too. Arriving on the 30th (Jet Blue out of JFK). Will try and meet up with you guys at La Passion on Friday.

daddy999
07-22-2009, 10:27 PM
I'll be there too. Arriving on the 30th (Jet Blue out of JFK). Will try and meet up with you guys at La Passion on Friday.

It appears we are going to have one hell of a party up in that joint friday! I can't wait to meet you guys as well.

bads00
07-27-2009, 07:29 PM
only a few days left till friday! Im all packed and ready, anyone else flying in on jet blue from jfk, maybe we can split cabfare.

yayow
07-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Should be there as well Friday night, but probably won't be pulling in until around 11pm or so, hopefully will run into a few of the guys, Also hope to be able to spend a few hours in Puerto Plata talking to a friend. But that won't be until probably Sunday afternoon.

daddy999
07-27-2009, 08:42 PM
only a few days left till friday! Im all packed and ready, anyone else flying in on jet blue from jfk, maybe we can split cabfare.

Great! Sounds like everything is going as planned for you. As I mentioned before, we will be there fri afternoon and hope to be standing by the time yayow arrives.:lol: Well, if not standing, laying down somewhere there to pass the time:wink: Looking forward to meeting you guys.

daddy999
07-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Should be there as well Friday night, but probably won't be pulling in until around 11pm or so, hopefully will run into a few of the guys, Also hope to be able to spend a few hours in Puerto Plata talking to a friend. But that won't be until probably Sunday afternoon.

Hey, are you coming to BB's on saturday for their bikini contest? I was thinking you might since you are trying to be in Puerto Plata and will be near by(just in case we miss you friday night)

yayow
07-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey, are you coming to BB's on saturday for their bikini contest? I was thinking you might since you are trying to be in Puerto Plata and will be near by(just in case we miss you friday night)

Not a bad idea, didn't realize their party was this Saturday, Was planning on buying a buddy lunch in POP and talking a little business, hearing this maybe I will buy the lunch there and hang around for the festivities, I have never seen one of their contest.;)

daddy999
07-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Not a bad idea, didn't realize their party was this Saturday, Was planning on buying a buddy lunch in POP and talking a little business, hearing this maybe I will buy the lunch there and hang around for the festivities, I have never seen one of their contest.;)

Well, I would give the ;), but this will be my first so looking forward to seeing the live action.