PDA

View Full Version : My First Time In Classicos

givengo440
07-24-2009, 05:22 PM
My first time in Classicos Night Club in Sosua reminded me of how it used to be in the old Club Hollywood (Originally Called The Palace) to the 40 and up crew. It took me back to a time where I was a heavy in the game, parking lot pimpin but instead of parking lot pimpin we were sidewalk tricking.

On Friday night we passed by Classicos and I rode the motorcycle I rented by it a few times but it seemed like the action was elsewhere plus with my novia en mi casa I didn't feel like doing nothing but laying back and letting mi amor ride these two nuts I had stored to the side for her. But Saturday night OMG it seemed like it was different. The chicas was out in groves especially my Santo Domingo girl leidy yes frat there is another video actually another(3) videos I will be posting on you know what it is you know what it's about videos real soon. Now for the first time I saw Trannys in DR (ILL) Mac Man put them females with a taped dick in the Hall of Shame please! With all that beautiful woman with good pussy walking around I can't see what makes a man want another man or be a woman in DR.

So as we survey the place the ladies were approaching and grabbing in groves Mac Man had that look on his face like I wish I can fuck every girl in the world well at least almost all the girls in Classicos that night lol. We stood there and a few came our way which I am sure is the norm when they smell fresh meat lol, I just soaked it all in. Then we saw the Trannys shared a laugh then O SHIT!:eek: A German/English dude picked his tall ass up and took him inside the club. the Mac Man and I both looked at each other and said I guess there someone for everyone here lol. :rofl:

After some of the baddest chicas in Sosua that I have seen so far passed us flirted grabbed pinched and smacked my ass lol we decided to pay the 100 Pesos (which includes a drink). As the crew enter the place (Chicmatic, Cool, Joeysterr, the Legend, Mac Man, and myself climbed the stairs to heaven as I call them and enter the place it seems like all heads turn and notice our arrival Trannys and all. As we push through the crowd and make it to the Bar I take a video promo of joeysterr saying the NOW FAMOUS... You know what it is, You know what it's about Monger Slogon and then he leans over to what he thinks is a woman and it actually was a man. :eek: I keep my cool and laugh and lean over to Joey and say you know that's a man right lol and he looks and busts out laughing (embarrassed) then we grab our drinks and got the hell out of there lol.

Anyways with the crew now Presidente's in hand (the DJ was O.K) it seemed like he didn't really know what to play or how to keep the pace of the party with his selection so the dance floor was empty early on. Does anyone know the owner I want to DJ there? We grabbed a booth and it was on!

(To Be Cont'd)

MrHappy
07-25-2009, 08:32 AM
My first time in Classicos Night Club in Sosua reminded me of how it used to be in the old Club Hollywood (Originally Called The Palace) to the 40 and up crew. It took me back to a time where I was a heavy in the game, parking lot pimpin but instead of parking lot pimpin we were sidewalk tricking.

On Friday night we passed by Classicos and I rode the motorcycle I rented by it a few times but it seemed like the action was elsewhere plus with my novia en mi casa I didn't feel like doing nothing but laying back and letting mi amor ride these two nuts I had stored to the side for her. But Saturday night OMG it seemed like it was different. The chicas was out in groves especially my Santo Domingo girl leidy yes frat there is another video actually another(3) videos I will be posting on you know what it is you know what it's about videos real soon. Now for the first time I saw Trannys in DR (ILL) Mac Man put them females with a taped dick in the Hall of Shame please! With all that beautiful woman with good pussy walking around I can't see what makes a man want another man or be a woman in DR.

So as we survey the place the ladies were approaching and grabbing in groves Mac Man had that look on his face like I wish I can fuck every girl in the world well at least almost all the girls in Classicos that night lol. We stood there and a few came our way which I am sure is the norm when they smell fresh meat lol, I just soaked it all in. Then we saw the Trannys shared a laugh then O SHIT!:eek: A German/English dude picked his tall ass up and took him inside the club. the Mac Man and I both looked at each other and said I guess there someone for everyone here lol. :rofl:

After some of the baddest chicas in Sosua that I have seen so far passed us flirted grabbed pinched and smacked my ass lol we decided to pay the 100 Pesos (which includes a drink). As the crew enter the place (Chicmatic, Cool, Joeysterr, the Legend, Mac Man, and myself climbed the stairs to heaven as I call them and enter the place it seems like all heads turn and notice our arrival Trannys and all. As we push through the crowd and make it to the Bar I take a video promo of joeysterr saying the NOW FAMOUS... You know what it is, You know what it's about Monger Slogon and then he leans over to what he thinks is a woman and it actually was a man. :eek: I keep my cool and laugh and lean over to Joey and say you know that's a man right lol and he looks and busts out laughing (embarrassed) then we grab our drinks and got the hell out of there lol.

Anyways with the crew now Presidente's in hand (the DJ was O.K) it seemed like he didn't really know what to play or how to keep the pace of the party with his selection so the dance floor was empty early on. Does anyone know the owner I want to DJ there? We grabbed a booth and it was on!

(To Be Cont'd)

Good stuff...

Good point about the DJ's. They don't have a clue. They put on one song after another and everyone will just stand around waiting for something good to come up.

Then, A great song, the dance floor is packed in a heartbeat, and BAM, they'll switch to some merengue shit, and the floor empties.

Stupid.

Beads
07-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Only thing that bother me about Classicos is if theres a fire up there near the door your fucked. Is there a fire exit I never noticed before?

Sure its fun up there but I always keep this is mind when I go up those stairs.

Also if you want a good view you can post downstairs by the motos watching them come in and leave and grab anything that looks choice for a little conversation and a drink to see if shes worth the time without even going upstairs.

Cuba Libre
07-25-2009, 07:34 PM
All the way in the back right corner is an emergency exit, & no it is not alarmed, I use it from time to time.

Beads
07-25-2009, 07:38 PM
All the way in the back right corner is an emergency exit, & no it is not alarmed, I use it from time to time.

I'll have to look for it next time. Thanks.

givengo440
07-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Part II

As we partied hard body it seemed like all eyes were on us. I felt like a dude in a display case but I cannot lie I enjoyed every second of it. You can also see that there were a few haters (as always) but with us being 6 deep and my rat brother and his friends there were a combined dozen guys in two groups having a great time so I was not worried about the haters. As the DJ had the party in full swing the crew dancing and feeling nice the ladies bunching around us I quickly noticed a beautiful thick chica standing there with a fatty (fat ass) and I had to push up on it. she made my dick do tricks in my shorts that I only seen on David Blaine lol then sat me down for a hellafied lap dance (check the video)... :smile: that one of the security had to tell her to get down lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJV4OQHA_o

After that happened I went and got a drink from the bar baileys with wisky and feeling nice standing next to Mac Man he taps me and said he wants Joeysterr with a look on his face like WTF lol. I look to his right and it was a man I bust out laughing so hard it brought me to tears. Joeysterr is like what up but I am laughing so hard he doesn't understand me and the dude walks away lol. Pics are being worked on and will be posted in a few...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_121124a6bbfe88972f.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60301) http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_121124a6bc07a2b656.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60303) http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_121124a6bc096dafe6.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60305) http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_121124a6bc0a702fb0.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60306)

eldorob
07-26-2009, 08:02 AM

I have always wondered about a rear exit in the case of an emergency, then I get down there, walk up the stairs and my eyes glaze over :rolleyes:

Is it near the bano?

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
07-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Part II

As we partied hard body it seemed like all eyes were on us. I felt like a dude in a display case but I cannot lie I enjoyed every second of it. You can also see that there were a few haters (as always) but with us being 6 deep and my rat brother and his friends there were a combined dozen guys in two groups having a great time so I was not worried about the haters. As the DJ had the party in full swing the crew dancing and feeling nice the ladies bunching around us I quickly noticed a beautiful thick chica standing there with a fatty (fat ass) and I had to push up on it. she made my dick do tricks in my shorts that I only seen on David Blaine lol then sat me down for a hellafied lap dance (check the video)... :smile: that one of the security had to tell her to get down lol.
YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJV4OQHA_o)

After that happened I went and got a drink from the bar baileys with wisky and feeling nice standing next to Mac Man he taps me and said he wants Joeysterr with a look on his face like WTF lol. I look to his right and it was a man I bust out laughing so hard it brought me to tears. Joeysterr is like what up but I am laughing so hard he doesn't understand me and the dude walks away lol. Pics are being worked on and will be posted in a few...

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60301) Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60303) Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60305) Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=60306)

Dude, it says your video is "private"!!! I was all psyche dto see it- send me a friend request or something on Youtube ("lmarcone"). Thanks

yayow
07-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Dude, it says your video is "private"!!! I was all psyche dto see it- send me a friend request or something on Youtube ("lmarcone"). Thanks

Ditto that!! :confused::rofl:

givengo440
07-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Sorry guys fixing that now

givengo440
07-30-2009, 11:18 PM

ok check it now

SrSuerte
07-30-2009, 11:19 PM
I saw it! I love a pretty pussy!

Gutter Meat
09-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Last night at clasicos any guys that were in there (few) the ratio was awsome!!

rushdog34
09-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Lat night at clasicos any guys that were in there (few) the ratio was awsome!!
early in the week as my trip was winding down and not to many people were around classicos i liked the fact the ratio was even better in my favor

SeaWeed
09-22-2009, 08:31 PM
yes I was in Classico last night as well as Saturday night for my first time and the odds were awesome........place packed with Chicas and only a few guys last night........too bad I walked it with a Chica already on my arm......dayum.........would have liked to fucked them all........lol

so many Chicas, so likkle time

kris boog
09-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I hope it's the same way later this week. I'll be there on Thursday.

JuanElGriego
09-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Part II

As we partied hard body it seemed like all eyes were on us. I felt like a dude in a display case but I cannot lie I enjoyed every second of it. You can also see that there were a few haters (as always)

That's some shit i will NEVER understand.

You're in a club with cool music blasting, drinks flowing, beautiful half-naked chicks everywhere ..... and you got time to ice-grill some other guy. :confused:

(i'm convinced there's some homo-erotic element to the whole 'hater' phenomenon)

Talis
09-23-2009, 11:17 PM
(i'm convinced there's some homo-erotic element to the whole 'hater' phenomenon)

Who are the "haters" ?? From all the reports I've been reading here I know there are hustlers, scammers, etc. But it did not sound like the local people had a particular issue with outsiders coming in and having a good time...

yayow
09-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Who are the "haters" ?? From all the reports I've been reading here I know there are hustlers, scammers, etc. But it did not sound like the local people had a particular issue with outsiders coming in and having a good time...

He ain't speaking about the locals.

yayow
09-23-2009, 11:57 PM
The last time I was in Classico's about three weeks ago, I saw a bunch of guys looked like they were having a good time (they were obviously from the States, and more than likely from NY), me when I've had a few drinks or many times even when I haven't tend to go up to guys just to say hi, to share the whole wild experience with them, and see how they are doing. Well this guy looked at me like I had two heads with the stink eye look, because I had the audacity to say hi to him.

So I said to him calm down, man I just was saying hi, and seeing how you and your boys were enjoying the vibe. Then he looked at me, and said, something along the lines, that he doesn't speak to anyone who speaks english when he is down here, because they are all scam artists, trying to get into your pockets. I told him I didn't need to get in his pockets or anyone elses, just was trying to make a friendly gesture. Sounds to me that he has read too many of the posts on some of these sites, and believes everything he reads.

Oh well, if that what's reading the boards do to you. Only thing is if I felt that way there would have been a lot of guys that I never met, that I now enjoy their company when I run into them.

JuanElGriego
09-24-2009, 12:39 AM
He probably thought you were a deportee or something.

It's good that he's got his antennas up but he jumped the gun with you.

He should have waited 'til you asked him for a beer before he told you to get lost, lol. :p

givengo440
09-24-2009, 10:53 AM
The last time I was in Classico's about three weeks ago, I saw a bunch of guys looked like they were having a good time (they were obviously from the States, and more than likely from NY), me when I've had a few drinks or many times even when I haven't tend to go up to guys just to say hi, to share the whole wild experience with them, and see how they are doing. Well this guy looked at me like I had two heads with the stink eye look, because I had the audacity to say hi to him.

So I said to him calm down, man I just was saying hi, and seeing how you and your boys were enjoying the vibe. Then he looked at me, and said, something along the lines, that he doesn't speak to anyone who speaks english when he is down here, because they are all scam artists, trying to get into your pockets. I told him I didn't need to get in his pockets or anyone elses, just was trying to make a friendly gesture. Sounds to me that he has read too many of the posts on some of these sites, and believes everything he reads.

Oh well, if that what's reading the boards do to you. Only thing is if I felt that way there would have been a lot of guys that I never met, that I now enjoy their company when I run into them.

Yayow he was from NJ and he was a fag fuck him he needs to get scammed. The dummy doesn't realize that it's the bilingual fucks that stick him in the ass lol :eek:

mikelodge
09-24-2009, 11:07 AM
He ain't speaking about the locals.

Then who are the haters and what is that all about you didn't say.
Is this a race thing?

givengo440
09-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Then who are the haters and what is that all about you didn't say.
Is this a race thing?

LOL no Mike the Haters are the ones that while u r having a great time are the people who just stare at you like you are crazy or with envy while in the club.

mikelodge
09-24-2009, 01:56 PM
LOL no Mike the Haters are the ones that while u r having a great time are the people who just stare at you like you are crazy or with envy while in the club.
Sounds like they should be called What the Fucks because apparently they don't know what the fuck is up with having a good time. My friends and I get starred at here alot but we are the Don't Give a Fucks. :rofl:

bentwire
09-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Men of designed stature that love the fine art of whore inspecting and who are truely proffesionals at what they do, consider it an art. Seldom do these types act with disreguard to others.

Developing a personality that blends well with your ego is important in haveing the ability to conjure chicas from thin air.

Ever wonder how your buddy is able to magneticly attract chicas from anywhere? but your always left with the Dogs of gloom or the chica with one eye that thinks her pussy is worth 2,000 peso?

Personality is the key, these girls see back street gangster types like sand on the beach, the personality types are rare and get treated like kings often for free.

JD426
09-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Classicos was definitely off the hook this past week .
Friday night i thought was the best night, PACKED !!!!! . Took me full 10 minutes and getting my dick grabbed like 5x just to make it to the top cube area ,which overlooks the dance floor.
When I finally made it up there my new NY buds ( Greg, Dennis, Danny & Ron (will try to get them to post here also) had a comfortable cube area for us and the drinks started flowing. It was good to have some space among the chaos. (the white dude dancing to Bob Marley and Hip Hop, was me, drinks will do that to you. LOL )
These crazy bastards :lol: had full bottles of Patron etc etc with mixers and were making drinks for us all. What a fucking blast. Sadly for them they left on Sat, but the party never stops . Every night was good IMO. And as Guttermeat stated (Hey bud, we met briefly at NG) the ratio got really good on Monday Night. I pulled a mui flaca Jacqueline, out of there that was absol incredible (thanks to Eldo for translating ) & I was VERY PICKY that night.
That place is the chit.

yayow
09-24-2009, 04:19 PM
... I pulled a mui flaca Jacqueline, out of there that was absol incredible (thanks to Eldo for translating ) & I was VERY PICKY that night.....

Muy flaca Jacqueline, very light skinned, lots of energy, with long curly brown hair, that hails from Santiago:confused::confused:

That Jacqueline???

JD426
09-24-2009, 04:29 PM
I will pm you her #, u tell me, but the description matches 100 % . Shes definitely NEW, she was getting a kick out of the AC remote crontol at the hotel, and was never in the NG. So shes new in town for sure.VERY sweet.

Im pretty sure Eldorob took a pic of her. I am sorry to say I didnt. But I endorse her 100%. TOP shelf, IMO. Body is flawless. Only a small 1/4 " scar on her top left shoulder, other than that, I really could not find a single flaw. SUPER TIGHT BOD.

Jimbo44
09-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Anyone have a pic of her, as I will be there in 5 days and a wake up with a bunch of cats from Brooklyn again!!!

Jimmydr
09-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Anyone have a pic of her, as I will be there in 5 days and a wake up with a bunch of cats from Brooklyn again!!!

I know in 5 days we will have a picture of her.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Jimbo44
09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
I hear you brother!! I will be on the lookout for sure!!!!

Jimmydr
09-24-2009, 04:38 PM
I hear you brother!! I will be on the lookout for sure!!!!

Another legendary trip report in the making!:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

eldorob
09-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Im pretty sure Eldorob took a pic of her..

I'll check, but I don't remember that. I'll load all my pics this weekend.

She was an absolute doll. Gotta love those flacas. I regret not grabbing her the last nite, but I was just dead tired. So I ended up grabbing a favorita and she stayed the nite so I could recharge for a morning session.

Don't forget to send me that foot pic I took with your camera. That was one hot little Passions foot. And also the pics of my new true love, Kelsey.

Body is flawless. Only a small 1/4 " scar on her top left shoulder, other than that, I really could not find a single flaw. SUPER TIGHT BOD.

Dude, it sounds like your buying a car :rolleyes: Uh, You can probably get that buffed out....:rofl:

eldorob
09-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Muy flaca Jacqueline, very light skinned, lots of energy, with long curly brown hair, that hails from Santiago:confused::confused:

That Jacqueline???

That describes her exactly, but why the frowns?

givengo440
09-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Classicos was definitely off the hook this past week .
Friday night i thought was the best night, PACKED !!!!! . Took me full 10 minutes and getting my dick grabbed like 5x just to make it to the top cube area ,which overlooks the dance floor.
When I finally made it up there my new NY buds ( Greg, Dennis, Danny & Ron (will try to get them to post here also) had a comfortable cube area for us and the drinks started flowing. It was good to have some space among the chaos. (the white dude dancing to Bob Marley and Hip Hop, was me, drinks will do that to you. LOL )
These crazy bastards :lol: had full bottles of Patron etc etc with mixers and were making drinks for us all. What a fucking blast. Sadly for them they left on Sat, but the party never stops . Every night was good IMO. And as Guttermeat stated (Hey bud, we met briefly at NG) the ratio got really good on Monday Night. I pulled a mui flaca Jacqueline, out of there that was absol incredible (thanks to Eldo for translating ) & I was VERY PICKY that night. That place is the chit.

This sounds fimiliar... Like the night chicmatic, joeysterr, the legend, craigmac, kool, and I had... man the bitches was grabbing more dick then a fag in the shower in boys town!:eek: O baby!!!! :rofl:

yayow
09-25-2009, 02:15 PM
That describes her exactly, but why the frowns?

Sorry that's something I used because of the question marks, and if you go over that symbol it indicates confused (so I used it to indicate I was confused if it is the same Jacqueline I am thinking of). Nothing negative in regards to that chica in the least, one I actually consider a friend, and am always happy to see, if it is indeed her.

SeaWeed
09-25-2009, 06:20 PM
guess what night it is.......it's Friday night and that means Classico again for this guy.......sure it will be packed and another buffet of beatiful Chicas in the house

wishing all you guys could be here!

Jimmydr
09-25-2009, 06:21 PM
guess what night it is.......it's Friday night and that means Classico again for this guy.......sure it will be packed and another buffet of beatiful Chicas in the house

wishing all you guys could be here!

Then you would be going home alone!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: