PDA

View Full Version : DREDDY's report - "The Saga Continues" (Trip #2)

knotty
01-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Wednesday, 01/12/05:

Flight went smoothly to Puerto Plata. The flight was only half booked some there was plenty of space to stretch out. Customs was a joke because they didn't check any of my bags once I arrived. I walked right to the cab area and saw that beautiful Sosua Palace sign. I was shocked it wasn't Jesus. John sent some other guy to pick me up. He charged me $20USD, but wasn't complaining because I was gonna give that amount to him anyway. I headed through those famous gates and I see Yohaira. Apparently she remembered me cuz she went nuts once she noticed me. Guess she can smell that legal tender in my pockets.

I got unpacked and headed down the strip to cop some liquor, cups, and check out the hoes on the stroll. Gotdamn, there are some lookers walking around here. Saw a couple of chicks with that ghetto booty so it put a big smile on my face. This is gonna be a good trip.

I ended up heading back to the Palace to fix me a drink. No more than 10min. go by and I hear that knock on the door. I already knew who it was….Yohaira. I told my self I wouldn’t do any old chicas, but damn, it was my 1st day here and I needed to get rid of that nut. She fronted on the pictures, trying to tell me manana. I only was able to get 2 pics off her with the yiddies out. I didn’t stress it too much because that motivated me to abuse that pussy. After about an hour of hearing Ay papi, my energy was getting drained.. I guess have nothing in my system would do that. Funny thing happened though. As we were changing positions I felt myself getting light headed. Next thing you know, I pass right out. She had no idea this happened because she was too busy trying to get me to nut. But for a few minutes, I was in dreamland. I thought this shit was all a dream because I was dreaming Yohaira was giving me head. Then I open my eyes, and realized this was no dream. The moment finally came, and busted all over her chest.

I really had to get a breather after that so I headed to La Passions. There were a ton of chicas there, but Christina got my full attention. I have to say some of those pictures that are posted of these girls can’t compare to what they look like face-to-face. I stayed at La Passions for about 2hrs talking to homegirl. I told her I didn’t want a massage today, but tomorrow it can happen. She told me her shifts start at 3pm so I shall see her then.

I left La Passions and headed for the Domino’s Bar. I bump into a few chicas and mongers I met during my 1st trip. We talk a bit, then this other chica that paid me no mind in September is not all up in my face. Now, I can’t remember her name, but she’s got tan complexion, real, short, bleached blonde hair, about 5’6 or 5’7, and a nice round ass. We talk for awhile, but I wasn’t ready to take her back to the room. I kept telling her to meet me later at the club because I’m trying to take her home with me for the night. Well, that never happened because the liquor was kicking in. I call myself going to the room to take a nap. That nap turned into me waking up this morning by myself. I will try to make up for this today. Please forgive me for this.

Don Tomas
01-13-2005, 11:52 AM
The airline put a sleeping agent in the plane, it has happened to me too!

psriches
01-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Monger Anxiety!!!! :wink:

WSJ3
01-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Yo knottydred

Did you use a Vitamin V before you hit it? That is one of the known side effects?

Great trip report though...can't wait to see the pics buddy.

gdogg
01-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Don't worry, Knotty. I was sleepy my first night. I slept through most of the New Years Eve explosions...and they were shooting rocket launchers outside my window. Oddly, I woke up when they stopped for a while. Then I headed out.

continentalmike
01-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I still think he used RD-air including sleeping agent!

BigTrick
01-13-2005, 06:26 PM
OK Knotty......you got to redeem yourself. Happy Hunting

bigfroggy1
01-13-2005, 06:36 PM
that airplane always drags me down :x
then a couple of drinkt to relax,bust a nut

and all rested up for the rest of trip :P

happy hunting :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
01-13-2005, 10:15 PM
this is great gdogg comes home and we got knotty dread updates...soon we will have everyday updates from someone in DR... fuck the NBA......I love this game!

knotty
01-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Thursday, 01/13/05:

Woke up, got wash, and headed to La Roca's for breakfast. I ordered the Mexican breakfast which is still 135RD. Saw my favorite waitress is still there. Beas I still want her. Them damn eyes just hypnotize. I tried to flirt with her, but all I get a smile and beautful service. I need to pack her up in my bag and take her back to NY, but I can never let her go outside because she may never come back.

After breakfast, I head to Alf's to type my 1st days report. I was able to waste enough time before heading to La Passions for my scheduled massage with Christina. Of coarse, she's not at work yet so I began kicking it with Mildred. Spoke with her for about 30min. until Christina shows up. I buy the girls a round of Presidentes then head to the massage room. Now I gotta admit, I fronted on La Passions. I felt that was too much money to pay for a massage and some head. Shit, I was kidding myself because that was one of the best massages of MY LIFE. This girl definitely knows how to work her hands. I wasn't expecting to actually get a full body massage, but she rubbed every inch of me. And her head game was wonderful. She was getting all into it fingering herself while stroking me. And she surely has a nice ass. All I could do was keep spanking it because I can imagine hitting that from the back. BigTrick screwed my head up with that cousin it thing. All I can think about was all that hair. Reminds me of a chia pet. I'm gonna have to eat my words because I'm going to La Passions again. I gotta thank Peter for hiring this girl.

After the massage I began heading back to the Palace to wash the oils they use off of me. But before that, I had to hit that chicken stand up. I gotta find out what they use for seasoning because I ran through it mighty fast. I chilled in the room for a few hours trying to relax and build up some more energy for later that night. I end up meeting Seedgarden and Sexymofo. We head to the Domino's Bar and meet up with Brooklyn357. That chunky chick (can never remember her name, but y'all know who) that hangs at the Domino's Bar pulls me to the side and tells me why didn't I tell her I needed a massage. She told me she does 3 types of massages, which none of them I wanted with her. I'm sorry, if I wanted to fuck a fat bitch, I can do that at home. The thought of it is making me want to url.

Me, Brooklyn357, and Sexymofo decide that we were gonna head to Crystals. On our way there, we made a detour to some gas station that also was a bakery and pizzeria. The pizza was not half bad. I actually enjoyed it which I didn't think I would. Once we finished eating, we jumped back in the car and head to our destination. Unfortunately, the time we went, it was dead. There were maybe a few people in the VIP section, but the main area had no one. We decide to head back to Sosua. Seedgarden decides to take a little nap while me and Sexymofo head down the strip. Our 1st stop was the Hali Gali bar. I was hoping to bump into Yuby, who still reminds me of an older version of Raven Simone. She was no where to be found. I don't know what me or Sexymofo did, but the girls decided to change the music up. All of a sudden, we get a 50 cent CD playing on the radio. They even let us play the songs we wanted.

Next stop was SosuaLife. That bar is really nice and huge. There is definitely a large selection of chicas hanging there so you almost guaranteed to find something if you're patient. There is this one bartender that works there that is fucking tall. This girl had to be 6ft with no heels on, and she was the 2nd girl that I saw that day that was like that. There's a girl at the Domino Bar that just as tall. These giants were both attractive to me. I may have to scoop one of them out of the bar cuz I never hit a tall chick before. I heard the one at the Domino's Bar is a good fuck so it sounds real tempting. While at SosuaLife, I end up hooking up with this chica, who I can't seem to remember her name as well, but I took a few pictures of her.

Me, Sexymofo, and Brooklyn357 walk over to D'Classico and see what's popping. The place was packed. There were chicas all over the place. It seems like that place is never dead, always packed with people. I start getting my little dance on with shortee. Our bodies were like glue to one another because we grind all night to merengue, hip hop, reggae, and reggaeton. Shortee then asks me if we can head to the hotel. She was not gonna get a no out of me since I've been on rock since she sat on my lap at SosuaLife. We begin to negotiate 1500TLN. We hop on a moto back to the Palace which I got charged 40 pesos, but they all seem to start at 100 pesos. I tried hard, but I could not get anyone below 40 pesos.

Now back at the room, shortee hands are all over me. No BBBJ though, which literally sucked, but I had and ultra-sensitive condom on. That condom is the closest it comes to feeling like you have nothing on. The sex was fantastic. Doggystyle until completion. She hangs with me for another hour, then decides she has to cut shit short. I get the normal chica excuse, bambino, medicine, and all that bullshit. These girls really need to come up with something more imaginative because that shit does not work. I told her that she was not gonna get the whole 1500 if she decides to bounce. We go at it about this for about 15min. All while doing this, she's posing in front of the camera. She was real funny. She called me all the usual cheap names. mafioso, Tigre, etc. Then she decides she wants to make a deal with me. She tells me I can fuck her all night Friday for nothing if I give her the whole amount. I was like whatever and decide to give her 1200. She tells me tomorrow I can now fuck her for 300 peso to make it a complete 1500. You gotta love this game we play because it's all comedy at the end. Besides the bullshit, though, she is a sweet girl. It wasn't even a serious argument. We both was laughing throughout the whole thing. I might look for her again and see if I can get TLN for 300 pesos. That would be nice.

knotty
01-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Yo knottydred

Did you use a Vitamin V before you hit it? That is one of the known side effects?

Great trip report though...can't wait to see the pics buddy.

That possibly might've been it. I didn't know that was one. That was ill though because it happened so fast that I didn't know what hit me. I might leave it alone today because I don't need it to happen again.

knotty
01-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Don't worry, Knotty. I was sleepy my first night. I slept through most of the New Years Eve explosions...and they were shooting rocket launchers outside my window. Oddly, I woke up when they stopped for a while. Then I headed out.

Now that's a man that can sleep, but it's some of the best sleep you can have.

Don Tomas
01-14-2005, 12:23 PM
We head to the Domino's Bar and meet up with Brooklyn357. That chunky chick (can never remember her name, but y'all know who) that hangs at the Domino's Bar pulls me to the side and tells me why didn't I tell her I needed a massage. She told me she does 3 types of massages, which none of them I wanted with her. I'm sorry, if I wanted to fuck a fat bitch, I can do that at home. The thought of it is making me want to url.

That would be Daisy!

We hop on a moto back to the Palace which I got charged 40 pesos, but they all seem to start at 100 pesos. I tried hard, but I could not get anyone below 40 pesos.

You should have walked and not paid. RD$40 for a moto ride 4 blocks!

knotty
01-14-2005, 12:35 PM
We head to the Domino's Bar and meet up with Brooklyn357. That chunky chick (can never remember her name, but y'all know who) that hangs at the Domino's Bar pulls me to the side and tells me why didn't I tell her I needed a massage. She told me she does 3 types of massages, which none of them I wanted with her. I'm sorry, if I wanted to fuck a fat bitch, I can do that at home. The thought of it is making me want to url.

That would be Daisy!

We hop on a moto back to the Palace which I got charged 40 pesos, but they all seem to start at 100 pesos. I tried hard, but I could not get anyone below 40 pesos.

You should have walked and not paid. RD$40 for a moto ride 4 blocks!

Oh, I'm definitely walking today. Throw a chica on my back and keep it moving.

UnMEnXTC
01-14-2005, 03:06 PM
I found the best way is simply give them 20 pesos and walk away!

Dick Dawson
01-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey Knotty,

Which ultra-senstive brand of condom did you use? I'm looking to switch.

BrooklynBeas
01-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Thursday, 01/13/05:

Woke up, got wash, and headed to La Roca's for breakfast. I ordered the Mexican breakfast which is still 135RD. Saw my favorite waitress is still there. Beas I still want her. Them damn eyes just hypnotize. I tried to flirt with her, but all I get a smile and beautful service. I need to pack her up in my bag and take her back to NY, but I can never let her go outside because she may never come back.

After breakfast, I head to Alf's to type my 1st days report. I was able to waste enough time before heading to La Passions for my scheduled massage with Christina. Of coarse, she's not at work yet so I began kicking it with Mildred. Spoke with her for about 30min. until Christina shows up. I buy the girls a round of Presidentes then head to the massage room. Now I gotta admit, I fronted on La Passions. I felt that was too much money to pay for a massage and some head. Shit, I was kidding myself because that was one of the best massages of MY LIFE. This girl definitely knows how to work her hands. I wasn't expecting to actually get a full body massage, but she rubbed every inch of me. And her head game was wonderful. She was getting all into it fingering herself while stroking me. And she surely has a nice ass. All I could do was keep spanking it because I can imagine hitting that from the back. BigTrick screwed my head up with that cousin it thing. All I can think about was all that hair. Reminds me of a chia pet. I'm gonna have to eat my words because I'm going to La Passions again. I gotta thank Peter for hiring this girl.

After the massage I began heading back to the Palace to wash the oils they use off of me. But before that, I had to hit that chicken stand up. I gotta find out what they use for seasoning because I ran through it mighty fast. I chilled in the room for a few hours trying to relax and build up some more energy for later that night. I end up meeting Seedgarden and Sexymofo. We head to the Domino's Bar and meet up with Brooklyn357. That chunky chick (can never remember her name, but y'all know who) that hangs at the Domino's Bar pulls me to the side and tells me why didn't I tell her I needed a massage. She told me she does 3 types of massages, which none of them I wanted with her. I'm sorry, if I wanted to fuck a fat bitch, I can do that at home. The thought of it is making me want to url.

Me, Brooklyn357, and Sexymofo decide that we were gonna head to Crystals. On our way there, we made a detour to some gas station that also was a bakery and pizzeria. The pizza was not half bad. I actually enjoyed it which I didn't think I would. Once we finished eating, we jumped back in the car and head to our destination. Unfortunately, the time we went, it was dead. There were maybe a few people in the VIP section, but the main area had no one. We decide to head back to Sosua. Seedgarden decides to take a little nap while me and Sexymofo head down the strip. Our 1st stop was the Hali Gali bar. I was hoping to bump into Yuby, who still reminds me of an older version of Raven Simone. She was no where to be found. I don't know what me or Sexymofo did, but the girls decided to change the music up. All of a sudden, we get a 50 cent CD playing on the radio. They even let us play the songs we wanted.

Next stop was SosuaLife. That bar is really nice and huge. There is definitely a large selection of chicas hanging there so you almost guaranteed to find something if you're patient. There is this one bartender that works there that is fucking tall. This girl had to be 6ft with no heels on, and she was the 2nd girl that I saw that day that was like that. There's a girl at the Domino Bar that just as tall. These giants were both attractive to me. I may have to scoop one of them out of the bar cuz I never hit a tall chick before. I heard the one at the Domino's Bar is a good fuck so it sounds real tempting. While at SosuaLife, I end up hooking up with this chica, who I can't seem to remember her name as well, but I took a few pictures of her.

Me, Sexymofo, and Brooklyn357 walk over to D'Classico and see what's popping. The place was packed. There were chicas all over the place. It seems like that place is never dead, always packed with people. I start getting my little dance on with shortee. Our bodies were like glue to one another because we grind all night to merengue, hip hop, reggae, and reggaeton. Shortee then asks me if we can head to the hotel. She was not gonna get a no out of me since I've been on rock since she sat on my lap at SosuaLife. We begin to negotiate 1500TLN. We hop on a moto back to the Palace which I got charged 40 pesos, but they all seem to start at 100 pesos. I tried hard, but I could not get anyone below 40 pesos.

Now back at the room, shortee hands are all over me. No BBBJ though, which literally sucked, but I had and ultra-sensitive condom on. That condom is the closest it comes to feeling like you have nothing on. The sex was fantastic. Doggystyle until completion. She hangs with me for another hour, then decides she has to cut shit short. I get the normal chica excuse, bambino, medicine, and all that bullshit. These girls really need to come up with something more imaginative because that shit does not work. I told her that she was not gonna get the whole 1500 if she decides to bounce. We go at it about this for about 15min. All while doing this, she's posing in front of the camera. She was real funny. She called me all the usual cheap names. mafioso, Tigre, etc. Then she decides she wants to make a deal with me. She tells me I can fuck her all night Friday for nothing if I give her the whole amount. I was like whatever and decide to give her 1200. She tells me tomorrow I can now fuck her for 300 peso to make it a complete 1500. You gotta love this game we play because it's all comedy at the end. Besides the bullshit, though, she is a sweet girl. It wasn't even a serious argument. We both was laughing throughout the whole thing. I might look for her again and see if I can get TLN for 300 pesos. That would be nice.

I didnt even read this whole post ... only the first 2 lines and already im hatin on you... knotty ... stay away from my wifee with the green eyes and short hair in La Roca... I love her!... damn i cant understand why i cannot get her for shit! i told her i would stop messin with every other girl and told her i would except her kid and she still wont be with me! fuckin bitch... i hate her!... damn i love her... ahhhhhhhhhhhh damn!!!

haha... if you get her please tell me cause if i cant at least i know someone that did...

BrooklynBeas
01-14-2005, 05:33 PM
I have paid as low as 10 pesos for a moto for a short ride during the day ... at night they want 20... when there is a girl on there with you they usually want 40... you didnt really overpay... its basically a dollar twenty five to get you back to the hotel quick so you can fuck a whore... think about it like that ... in NYC you would have to pay 2 bucks for the subway or bus... and you never negotiate with a moto... you give them the money (make sure you always have small change) and you walk... when they say hey... mas dinero you tell them no and keep walkin.... although its possible to get a 10 peso ride in the day time i think its too fuckin cheap so i give 20 nowadays... gas is pretty expensive... Knotty dont forget my updates with the La Roca chica... i think her name is Marta... find that out for me... i keep forgettin... tell her Benito from NYC says hello too... wonder if she remembers me when im not there... damn i wanna fuck her.... I think she would get it raw if i ever had the chance... OK im done... i promise to stop talkin about this girl... promise

psriches
01-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey Knotty!! What time did you guys hit up Crystals???

the_Jayman
01-15-2005, 12:45 AM
:P :shock: :wink: 8) :mrgreen: :lol: ! ! !

knotty
01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Hey Knotty,

Which ultra-senstive brand of condom did you use? I'm looking to switch.

The ones I use are Lifestyles ultra-sensitive. IMO it feels like nothing is on. I also use the Trojan extended pleasure in case I been on rock for too long. That shit numbs the hell out your dick though. Be stroking forever

knotty
01-15-2005, 10:24 AM
I have paid as low as 10 pesos for a moto for a short ride during the day ... at night they want 20... when there is a girl on there with you they usually want 40... you didnt really overpay... its basically a dollar twenty five to get you back to the hotel quick so you can fuck a whore... think about it like that ... in NYC you would have to pay 2 bucks for the subway or bus... and you never negotiate with a moto... you give them the money (make sure you always have small change) and you walk... when they say hey... mas dinero you tell them no and keep walkin.... although its possible to get a 10 peso ride in the day time i think its too fuckin cheap so i give 20 nowadays... gas is pretty expensive... Knotty dont forget my updates with the La Roca chica... i think her name is Marta... find that out for me... i keep forgettin... tell her Benito from NYC says hello too... wonder if she remembers me when im not there... damn i wanna fuck her.... I think she would get it raw if i ever had the chance... OK im done... i promise to stop talkin about this girl... promise

I believe her name is Marta, but I'll mention you to her the next time I'm there. That beautiful green-eyed goddess.

knotty
01-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey Knotty!! What time did you guys hit up Crystals???

I think we headed there about 10pm. I'm not really sure since I wasn't really paying attention to the time, but I believe it was that.

knotty
01-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Friday, 01/14/05:

Met up with Brooklyn357, Sexymofo, and Seedgarden at the Palace. I finally get to meet guttaman. He had an interesting time at customs with his phones, but I’m sure he’ll let you guys no about it. Guttaman has already got the Palace with Patriots memorabilia. The man moves fast. Also met up with a guy from SC who is having a great time. This is his 1st time to DR, but he’s been to the Phillipines several times.

Brooklyn357, Sexymofo, Seedgarden, and I head to La Roca’s for breakfast. Of coarse, had my usual Mexican breakfast and my normal staring time at the waitress. Today, she wasn’t waiting on us, but I gotta get my daily dose of privately stalking her…lol. I split up and head to Alfs for a little over an hour while Sexymofo and Seedgarden go looking for another room to stay in for the night. They’ve really been working these hotels, hopping from place to place, but they keep making it out.

Headed down to strip on my way to the Palace when I bump into this guy I met from NY at the Domino’s Bar who missed his flight on the 12th. He thought his flight left on the 13th, but he was wrong. The people at the airport was giving him hell, but he was definitely leaving today. He pointed out a real banging chick that he later introduced me to. This girl had to be about a 9 in my book. I took a picture with her so y’all can see what I mean. I can’t remember her name. I’m just not good with names, especially when I gotta ask them to repeat it 10x because of their accents. While we were there the guy from SC came by. He took a look at her and he was in lala land for awhile. I procrastinated in taking her because I had my mind set on La Passions. There is something seriously wrong with me because this chick puts Monica to shame on looks (Passion part coming later). Hopefully I bump into her again because she gets scooped up fast. She charges 1500ST so she damn sure ain’t cheap. A lot of these chicas seem to be dead locked on prices. There not start out at 4000RD, but when you hit that 1000RD-2000RD range, they don’t budge. Oh yeah, Don Tomas, this Haitian guy, Mattheu, says wassup.

After awhile at chilling at Domino’s, I head my behind over to La Passions. I get stop within a few feet by Daisy. Asking me where I’m going, and if I wanted a massage. What part of no does she not understand. I do not want any part of this girl. Even had this guy tell me he heard she gives good head. I don’t care, she’s not gonna give me it. I had Christina on mind, but she was no where to be found. So I waited a few minutes, and bumped into Brooklyn357. He’s been having one hell of a time trying to get his phone unlocked. He’s gone through 2 phones and they still can’t work with it. I begin to talk to Monica. I decide to take her back for a massage. Another good one. At 1st I thought my happy ending was gonna be a handjob because she kept rubbing the oils in there. I was gonna flip for a second until I felt her tongue playing with the tip. Wheeeww….thank you. I even like that she continued to massage me after nuttin. I can get addicted to La Passions.

Once done, headed to the chicken stand then to the Palace to eat and shower up. I hooked myself up with Covousier (can’t remember how to spell it) and Remy Red mix drink then head to the pool area at the Palace. Talk with guy from SC and rsnman arrived. The Palace is booked solid. There’s a group a guys here that’s hogging all the Palace chicas. Fine with me, less harassment. Sexymofo shows up and tells me about the hotel their staying at for the day. I run back to my room to get some cups and another drink when I get bombarded by my usual Palace chica….Yohaira. She’s a lot more aggressive this time, grabbing and pulling my dick out. I’m trying to get out the room, but couldn’t. I was in an awkward position. She’s telling me only 5min. knowing damn well that’s not gonna happen. I just can’t say no to pussy, and her pussy. I was weak during my 1st trip here with her, and I’m weak again. I need to be celibate….YEAH RIGHT!!! Funny thing is Seedgarden comes knocking at the door telling me their about to head for dinner, but all I do is peak my head out. He figured out something was going on so I decide to meet them where they’re eating at. The spot is the place a few feet away from the Domino’s Bar, with the painted guitar on the wall. Price is cheap and you get plenty of food.

We make our movement back to the Domino’s Bar. We hang there for awhile. Sexymofo hooks up with a chica and takes her back to the room for a session. Brooklyn357 decides to go back to his room and freshing up before we hit Crystals. Well, Crystals never happened and I felt it wasn’t going to. Brooklyn357 comes back a little over an hour and tells us he passed right out. The man was tired so we decide to stay hit D’Classicos up. Sexymofo is getting hounded by several chicas. He ends up getting the evil eye from some chicas that he met before. One girl was like glue on him, or as he named her “vice grip”, because that’s how locked she had him. He had to dodge 3 girls a few times. I met this one chick that I wasn’t able to get in the room. She wanted 3000RD for TLN. She got the usual laugh in the face. I told her 1500TLN or nothing. She took nothing, and told me I think she’s stupid so she moves on. She kept messing with me throughout my whole stay at the club, pulling my hair and shirt.

I end up hooking up with this Haitian chica I met at D’Classico during my 1st trip. She was the girl that I couldn’t understand what she said her name was and wouldn’t take the beer I offered her when she wanted a drink. Now I realize her name is Madeline (like the 3rd one I met). Funny how she didn’t drink beer in September, but drinks plenty of them now. We danced for awhile before I decide to take her to the room. We got down to 2000RD. Still too much, but she wasn’t going any lower for TLN. We get to the room and here comes the bullshit. 1st she wants to get paid before anything, then she wouldn’t let me take no pictures, and she wants to leave at 6am. What the fuck??? Now let me let you know this is at 3:30am. I just opened my door and offered her to walk on. This shit always works because they never leave. After all the hustle and bustle, we get to the action. Unfortunately, yet again, CBJ. She does good deep throat action. She so far the only girl that’s giving me that since I’ve been here. I told her to move her hands and she listened. Riding and doggystyle is her specialty. She stayed with me until 10am, and didn’t ask for anything more in pesos. She told me no problems once she was settled, and I got none. Terrible start, but better ending. I hooked her up with some lipstick, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some children’s Ibuprofen. She even gave me a massage before walking out the door. I caught a Charlie horse and she saw me struggling.

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 12:57 PM
bro your dehydrated... thats what the charlie horse is about... drink some of those gatorades from Super Super they are like 45 pesos and drink water... you cant live on no sleep, hot weather, fuckin mad bitches,and drinkin only alcohol for long... i know it sure is good when you do though...2000 is way too much for TLN i dont know what it is guys but your negotiation skills are fuckin wack... dont get blinded by the DR sun... the last 3 or 4 trips i havent paid more then 1300 tln (and that was too much).... i know your havin fun and its vacation... guys make your offer and walk if they wanna charge too much... in Sosua there are way too many bitches available to settle.... Knotty.. i wanna hear you fucked at least 1 or 2 bitches for free this trip... it can be that you bought them dinner and drinks but put some game into it and represent for BK and lie to one of these whores tell them you want a good girl ... you go to the DR every few months and you wanna find someone that doesnt just want your money.... you will reel in somethingfor sure.... thats it damn it no more lessons... Beas- Out! :D

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 12:58 PM
oh yeah... and stay the fuck away from Marta the green eyed chic in La Roca... Shes no fuckin good! :twisted:

Don Tomas
01-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Oh yeah, Don Tomas, this Haitian guy, Mattheu, says wassup.

I am as bad as you with names so help me a bit.

You saw him at Dominos?
I take it he doesn't work at the Palace? (I forget the names of the other Haitians that hang/work there with Luca)
Was he short and husky and drive a scooter (not moto)? (Maybe Rosa's brother)

PS. Don't tell Daisy you know me unless you want to hear about how much of an asshole I am since I would send her friend money. :lol:

D_W_
01-15-2005, 01:28 PM
PS. Don't tell Daisy you know me unless you want to hear about how much of an asshole I am since I would send her friend money. :lol:

Who is this fucking Daisy and why are you guys giving her such importance!

Better yet, why give any DR Ho any importance.

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Who is this fucking Daisy and why are you guys giving her such importance!

Better yet, why give any DR Ho any importance.
She is a fat nobody! 8)

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 04:21 PM
i think the reason i dont know this Daisy chic is cause i dont hang by Domino... if i happen to meet her next trip i will tell her to get the fuck away from me now! when she gives me an attitude from that cause thats how im gonna say it i will tell her DT loves her hehe

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 05:23 PM
i think the reason i dont know this Daisy chic is cause i dont hang by Domino... if i happen to meet her next trip i will tell her to get the fuck away from me now! when she gives me an attitude from that cause thats how im gonna say it i will tell her DT loves her hehe

She is a slob. Anyone caught talking to her should be tossed out of the country.

smileysmile
01-15-2005, 07:37 PM
So is there any conclusion from this? Are the Ht girls to hideaway from? I mean if you can not get a proper bargain from them? Or is just some racism. Of course they are in another country where life is different. Some of them I have seen are QUITE nice really...but in DR life they have to be more then JUST NICE? But I appriciate all pix I have seen!! Still thinking of what I should do when I am doing my first mongering...late February it should be.

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 08:49 PM
So is there any conclusion from this? Are the Ht girls to hideaway from? I mean if you can not get a proper bargain from them? Or is just some racism. Of course they are in another country where life is different. Some of them I have seen are QUITE nice really...but in DR life they have to be more then JUST NICE? But I appriciate all pix I have seen!! Still thinking of what I should do when I am doing my first mongering...late February it should be.

Not sure where you are staying but hook up with some of the guys on this site, stroll the streets, hang at the bars, have a great time. I am guessing there are ISOC members there everyday, from now to the end of the world.

the_Jayman
01-15-2005, 09:34 PM
I am guessing there are ISOC members there everyday, from now to the end of the world.

From your mouth to God's ear ! !

viva la I.S.O.C. ! !

gdogg
01-16-2005, 01:15 AM

I found it odd that didn't see Daisy at all hanging at Domino's. She was running the show from up towards Sosua Life/Classicos.

gdogg
01-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Knotty,

Like Beas said, drink a lot of water while you're there. It may not seem as hot as usual there because of all the rain, but you will still get drained with all of the boning and alcohol. I tried to keep a bottle of water with me at all times. You'll definitely feel better consistently!
:idea:

Oh yeah, keep posting if you can. It's like I never left!
:twisted:

WSJ3
01-16-2005, 02:02 PM
She is a slob. Anyone caught talking to her should be tossed out of the country.

Why are you soo critical today buddy?

LOL.

knotty
01-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Yeah, Beas and Gdogg, I was lacking alot of water. All I've been drinking was alcohol and beer. I've had a gallon of water in the fridge since I got here and I've only drank 1/4 of it. I've been pumping more in me since yesterday so I'm doing better. I usually drink tons of water, but for some reason it was the last thing on my mind here. All the bar hopping keeps me ordering Presidentes all day.

gdogg
01-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Yeah, Beas and Gdogg, I was lacking alot of water. All I've been drinking was alcohol and beer. I've had a gallon of water in the fridge since I got here and I've only drank 1/4 of it. I've been pumping more in me since yesterday so I'm doing better. I usually drink tons of water, but for some reason it was the last thing on my mind here. All the bar hopping keeps me ordering Presidentes all day.

Just don't drink the tap water!!
:oops:

I used bottled water to brush my teeth. I came back feeling good unlike last time.

knotty
01-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh yeah, Don Tomas, this Haitian guy, Mattheu, says wassup.

I am as bad as you with names so help me a bit.

You saw him at Dominos?
I take it he doesn't work at the Palace? (I forget the names of the other Haitians that hang/work there with Luca)
Was he short and husky and drive a scooter (not moto)? (Maybe Rosa's brother)

Yeah. the Haitian guy is short, but skinny. He's trying to grow dreads right now so his hair is in the beginning stages. I wouldn't think of mentioning your name to big girl. I don't even want her near me myself. I see her hit the Domino's Bar, I want to leave and move to the next place.

knotty
01-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Saturday, 01/15/05:
The beginning of this day seems to be a blur in my memory, and it was just yesterday, so please forgive me. Beas, wasn’t able to see Marta yet. Me, Seedgarden and Sexymofo went to eat lunch there , but she wasn’t anywhere around. Me and Seedgarden ordered the grilled chicken and curry sauce. I didn’t expect it to taste good, but it was quite alright. After lunch Seedgarden and Sexymofo went to find another hotel room just to store their things and if anything pops off before they leave later on. I headed right to Alf’s to do my normal computer routine. Once I finished writing everthing, got my sneakers shined for my favorite shoeshine boy, Antonio. These kids will try to shine any type of footwear you have on, including sandals.

Headed back to the Palace to see what was going on there. Hung with rsnman, the SC redneck (he’s been calling himself this), and another guy that’s been here since Xmas. Chilled there for a bit. Headed to the Shark Bar with Seedgarden and Sexymofo where we met the owner, Lou. Good guy. He excused us from paying our tab since he didn’t have any change to give us. I’m probably gonna head over there today to pay off my tab. We got to the bar too early since we thought the Jets/Steelers game was at 1pm. I ended up splitting up with Seedgarden and Sexymofo and headed with “the redneck” to the Palace. Seedgarden wanted to hit the computer cluster up so we decided to meet at Dominos. We began getting a little worried about Brooklyn357. We thought that the girl from the other night had him locked down. The man was constantly looking for something specific and found it. We finally bumped into him at Domino’s.

We decide after awhile to go catch the Jets/Steelers game where Seedgarden and Sexymofo were staying. Forgot the name of the hotel, but it’s a little bit passed Rocky’s where the block ends up turning left. Nice accommodations, but no AC. It may be an alright spot to stay during the cooler months, but during the hotter months, stay away. We watched the game and played poker, which Brooklyn357 beat us. The pot was 2000RD, and he got it all. And let me say, the Jets suck. That kicker is bullshit and the Steelers’ offense began running all over them during OT. Another sad day in Jets history.

We head back to Domino’s to hang a bit. At that point, it dawned on me that I didn’t hit anything all day, and it’s already night time. I look around the bar for prospects, but none were able to push me to talk with them. Brooklyn357 had Eridania locked up. Sexymofo was chilling with Angie, and Seedgarden was on the prowl. I was getting a little antsy until I finished those Cubre Libres. I calmed down. It was only like 10pm. We left Brooklyn357 with Eridania and headed back to the Palace for a bit. As me and Sexymofo was walking, we peeped this dimepiece who was heading to SosuaLife. Sexymofo puts matters into his hands and hooked me up with her. He tells her I’ll meet her there later on. She tells me to say hello to her even if I got another bitch with me. I gladly obliged.

We sit at the Palace bar where Bombara, Oneida, and 2 other chicas were chillin. I was kinda shocked that these girls were still there since I thought they had to roll by 7pm. They’re playing music and watching the porn channel at the same time. I really had no idea what they were talking about, but Oneida comes over and begins to give me a slow grind. Now after Gdogg’s report about shorty, I had to take the opportunity to experience that. Thank you Gdogg, she was good. But damn, she was attacking me like some wild animal. I got caught off-guard with that, but I represented once that ass was facing me. Before I took her upstairs, I said my goodbyes to Seedgarden and Sexymofo since they had to head back to Santiago for their late night flight.

About 12:30am, I head to SosuaLife looking for the honey me and Sexymofo bumped into, but I couldn’t find her. I decide to hang at the bar a bit and see if I’d bump into her or Brooklyn357. Well, another chick comes by and introduces herself. Don’t remember her name off the top of my head, but her ass was breaking the seams of her jeans. We move from the bar to the lounge area where I took a few pictures of her. Angie sees me and heads my direction. I tell her Sexymofo went to catch his plane. She’s already calling him her novio. She begins to dance in front of me and wants to take pictures. Of coarse, I’m not gonna deny a photo opportunity, especially with this red outfit she was wearing. She damn sure has a fucking nice body.

The chick I was hanging asks if I’m about to go to disco which I told her yes. She wanted to go to D’Latinos, but I wasn’t feeling the spot. The place seems to be dead the time I go. Before going upstairs to D’Classicos, she wants to introduce me to her mother who is the bathroom attendant at the Merengue Bar. I’m like uh-oh, she’s trying to set me up. I know what she’s trying to pull, but I went along with it. We finally head up to D’Classico, but stay there for about 40min., still not able to find Brooklyn357, so I decide to bounce with her. While walking to the exit I pass a few chicas I hit in the past and gave them about 30secs. of attention each, and move on. Once we get outside Brooklyn357 is on the stairs with Eridania. I thought he was bringing her inside, but she left. I tell him I’m about the head back to the Palace with homegirl and tell him I’ll catch up with him tomorrow. Well, we head across the street where she gets something to eat at the stand. Once she was finished, we jumped on the moto. I do what Beas said, and don’t negotiate anything. After I got off the moto, I ask him how much, he says 50 pesos. I gave both moto’s 20 pesos each and walk away. Told them both my name is not gringo. Shorty stays with me until about 12pm, and heads back to her spot. I gave her some stuff I had left over and gave her a few hundred pesos for her time. I never really negotiated with her and she didn’t talk about it. I need to find some more chicas like this because shit went so smoothly. The only problem with her is she’s one of those silent fucks. Not much screaming comes out of her mouth.

gdogg
01-16-2005, 04:26 PM
I must have brought Oneida back to life! She is banging like she used to in the stories I heard about last year. I'm glad I've contributed something to the brethren! :lol:

BrooklynBeas
01-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Saturday, 01/15/05:
The beginning of this day seems to be a blur in my memory, and it was just yesterday, so please forgive me. Beas, wasn’t able to see Marta yet. Me, Seedgarden and Sexymofo went to eat lunch there , but she wasn’t anywhere around. Me and Seedgarden ordered the grilled chicken and curry sauce. I didn’t expect it to taste good, but it was quite alright. After lunch Seedgarden and Sexymofo went to find another hotel room just to store their things and if anything pops off before they leave later on. I headed right to Alf’s to do my normal computer routine. Once I finished writing everthing, got my sneakers shined for my favorite shoeshine boy, Antonio. These kids will try to shine any type of footwear you have on, including sandals.

Headed back to the Palace to see what was going on there. Hung with rsnman, the SC redneck (he’s been calling himself this), and another guy that’s been here since Xmas. Chilled there for a bit. Headed to the Shark Bar with Seedgarden and Sexymofo where we met the owner, Lou. Good guy. He excused us from paying our tab since he didn’t have any change to give us. I’m probably gonna head over there today to pay off my tab. We got to the bar too early since we thought the Jets/Steelers game was at 1pm. I ended up splitting up with Seedgarden and Sexymofo and headed with “the redneck” to the Palace. Seedgarden wanted to hit the computer cluster up so we decided to meet at Dominos. We began getting a little worried about Brooklyn357. We thought that the girl from the other night had him locked down. The man was constantly looking for something specific and found it. We finally bumped into him at Domino’s.

We decide after awhile to go catch the Jets/Steelers game where Seedgarden and Sexymofo were staying. Forgot the name of the hotel, but it’s a little bit passed Rocky’s where the block ends up turning left. Nice accommodations, but no AC. It may be an alright spot to stay during the cooler months, but during the hotter months, stay away. We watched the game and played poker, which Brooklyn357 beat us. The pot was 2000RD, and he got it all. And let me say, the Jets suck. That kicker is bullshit and the Steelers’ offense began running all over them during OT. Another sad day in Jets history.

We head back to Domino’s to hang a bit. At that point, it dawned on me that I didn’t hit anything all day, and it’s already night time. I look around the bar for prospects, but none were able to push me to talk with them. Brooklyn357 had Eridania locked up. Sexymofo was chilling with Angie, and Seedgarden was on the prowl. I was getting a little antsy until I finished those Cubre Libres. I calmed down. It was only like 10pm. We left Brooklyn357 with Eridania and headed back to the Palace for a bit. As me and Sexymofo was walking, we peeped this dimepiece who was heading to SosuaLife. Sexymofo puts matters into his hands and hooked me up with her. He tells her I’ll meet her there later on. She tells me to say hello to her even if I got another bitch with me. I gladly obliged.

We sit at the Palace bar where Bombara, Oneida, and 2 other chicas were chillin. I was kinda shocked that these girls were still there since I thought they had to roll by 7pm. They’re playing music and watching the porn channel at the same time. I really had no idea what they were talking about, but Oneida comes over and begins to give me a slow grind. Now after Gdogg’s report about shorty, I had to take the opportunity to experience that. Thank you Gdogg, she was good. But damn, she was attacking me like some wild animal. I got caught off-guard with that, but I represented once that ass was facing me. Before I took her upstairs, I said my goodbyes to Seedgarden and Sexymofo since they had to head back to Santiago for their late night flight.

About 12:30am, I head to SosuaLife looking for the honey me and Sexymofo bumped into, but I couldn’t find her. I decide to hang at the bar a bit and see if I’d bump into her or Brooklyn357. Well, another chick comes by and introduces herself. Don’t remember her name off the top of my head, but her ass was breaking the seams of her jeans. We move from the bar to the lounge area where I took a few pictures of her. Angie sees me and heads my direction. I tell her Sexymofo went to catch his plane. She’s already calling him her novio. She begins to dance in front of me and wants to take pictures. Of coarse, I’m not gonna deny a photo opportunity, especially with this red outfit she was wearing. She damn sure has a fucking nice body.

The chick I was hanging asks if I’m about to go to disco which I told her yes. She wanted to go to D’Latinos, but I wasn’t feeling the spot. The place seems to be dead the time I go. Before going upstairs to D’Classicos, she wants to introduce me to her mother who is the bathroom attendant at the Merengue Bar. I’m like uh-oh, she’s trying to set me up. I know what she’s trying to pull, but I went along with it. We finally head up to D’Classico, but stay there for about 40min., still not able to find Brooklyn357, so I decide to bounce with her. While walking to the exit I pass a few chicas I hit in the past and gave them about 30secs. of attention each, and move on. Once we get outside Brooklyn357 is on the stairs with Eridania. I thought he was bringing her inside, but she left. I tell him I’m about the head back to the Palace with homegirl and tell him I’ll catch up with him tomorrow. Well, we head across the street where she gets something to eat at the stand. Once she was finished, we jumped on the moto. I do what Beas said, and don’t negotiate anything. After I got off the moto, I ask him how much, he says 50 pesos. I gave both moto’s 20 pesos each and walk away. Told them both my name is not gringo. Shorty stays with me until about 12pm, and heads back to her spot. I gave her some stuff I had left over and gave her a few hundred pesos for her time. I never really negotiated with her and she didn’t talk about it. I need to find some more chicas like this because shit went so smoothly. The only problem with her is she’s one of those silent fucks. Not much screaming comes out of her mouth.

thanx for reppin BK right K-DreadZ... i told u these notaputa can be had to close to nothing.. they look at the long time goals they may get from you... you just play the game better... Last trip i had a notaputa chill with me for 4 days off and on... told her i wanted a good girl... she fell for it and stayed around... the best part was when i told her i had to do things with my friends and i will see her later... she had no problems... just set the rules from the start and it will all go smooth... Dread.. if she wasnt what you want in the sack then move on but if you like this notaputa shit like i do... then next time dont give her anything... or if you feel obligated dont go over 500 pesos... even the whole night...

WHat did i give my 4 day notaputa last trip:

Dick whenever i wanted... my cd radio that had a broken volume button...before i got on the plane cause i didnt want to carry it and it was only $30 bucks and broke... it only played loud!... and 1000 pesos when i left her at the airport...

she gave me :

good ass and blowjobs whenever i wanted and the GFE... she never asked me for more then 20 pesos for a motoconch on each day i was with her.... I asked her a couple times if she needed money for food and she said no she has some... GREAT!

continentalmike
01-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Notapuat is the way to go..

I had one ofr about 2 weeks (mongering in between)

I left my CD-copies, my hat, my CD-player pics and Dr$ 500 when I left..

I paid for food and drinks..

I got ass :lol: :lol: when I wanted, a Dominican family :? and a GFE :D

moshy2k
01-16-2005, 05:54 PM
excellent posts knotty..... My February trip can't get here fast enough.

Vincent Vega
01-16-2005, 11:26 PM
yes, thanks for all the info knotty. 8)

knotty
01-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Sunday, 01/16/05:

Well, most of the day was uneventful. I didn't really do much during the day but relax. My night was a different story. Julissa ruined it for me. Bad enough she tried to charge me 2000RD, but then this bitch had a nerve to ask me for CBJ. Now after the other girls asking me for this I was pissed, but this bitch just tipped the iceberg, especially since I know the guy that had her the day before did not use one with her. I made sure of that before he left to talk about how shit was with her. Once she said condom, I told her ass she needs to leave. She then asks me for 500RD for John. This bitch must think I'm really stupid. I told her she gets no peso from me, and I will let John know about it. Sad thing is I really wanted to bang, but she turned me off once that happened. I wasn't able to see or get in contact with John last night, but today, if I see him before I leave, he will hear about it. But I don't believe me telling John is gonna affect her not coming into the Palace because once we left the room, Ruth and the other Palace chicas was around and she seemed to be extremely buddy, buddy with her. I'm still gonna let him know though but it most likely won't matter. I heard she gave rsnman some problems, too, during this trip so fuck her.

I was heated for bit so I needed to calm down so I later headed to SosuaLife for a couple of drinks. I started to talk to one of those fine bartenders there. I never caught her name, but she's tall, has long black hair, nice tight body, and speaks a good considerable amount of English. If someone knows who I'm talking about, let me know her name. I don't know if she's the insane one, and I wasn't able to catch a picture of her because she left the bar before I had a chance to catch her again.

I forgot I told my free chica, "P", that I would be there. She taps me on my shoulder and takes a seat next to me. We hang at the bar until about 1am, then go across the street so she can pick up some fried plantains and pork. For a small order of it is 110RD, but the big order is 150RD. I was wondering why it cost more this time until she told me why. She told me to forget the moto and said lets walk. Apparently she doesn't like them as well as me. Wasn't able to hit it because she had that pad on. I didn't complain since all I wanted was a BBBJ. That was the only thing on my mind since Julissa's bullshit. Before P left this morning, she told me she will be hollering at me tonight. I don't really know how we're gonna speak. I guess i might have to put her on 3-way with my boy so he can translate.

Don't know if I'm gonna pick up anything today since I'm about to get picked up for POP airport at 1:30, but my overall trip was better than my 1st. I had a lot of fun for this stay. I wish I never even grabbed Jullisa, but fuck it. There's always bullshit floating around with this game we play. The peso basically has been averaging 28-1 throughout my whole trip. I hope those days of 40-1 comes soon. VIVA LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA.

knotty
01-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Beas,

Yeah, it felt good not to have to seriously come out my pocket for once. She claims she's "notaputa", but I know better. That's why she's just my free chick because when I'm gone, she'll be back at SosuaLife getting her hustle on. I ain't mad at her, but I can't wait to hear about bambino needing medication. Once that happens, I'm gonna tell her I was gonna ask her the same thing for mi madre....lol.

D_W_
01-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Great reports Dreddy!

But your last report only solidifies the fact that we should not be fucking palace chicas unless we get at our price.

I like John, I think he's a great guy running a business. But these reports about the palace chicas are really irking me.

Yes, JDR, we don't have to use them, but I think if everyone stuck together and negotiated the price down, it would work.

It's just a pride thing with me...to think these dumb stupid putas think they're all that. It gets right under my skin! :evil:

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Great reports Dreddy!

Yes, JDR, we don't have to use them, but I think if everyone stuck together and negotiated the price down, it would work.

Most of them I would not do for free. So much better walking around outside.

gdogg
01-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Knotty...great report! Sorry about Yulissa. I avoided her like the plague because I've never hear anything good about her (at least not recently). At least you met someone cool, who hopefully won't be calling you for WU!
8)

BrooklynBeas
01-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Great reports Dreddy!

Most of them I would not do for free. So much better walking around outside.

for free i would do almost all of them...and i think deep down you would also... you throw quarters around like manhole covers.... if u think it doesnt matter cause a girl is buddy buddy with RUth then your wrong... John knows the power of the internet and knows that if you are on this board... although he may not read it ... its the most powerful mongering DR board in the world... not even a close second... which is why he will try to help anyway he can... Whenever Jimy or I stay there we are treated with respect and if not we let him know and he takes care of it... he knows nosotros hablamos mucha mierda!
(we talk alot of shit)!

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 07:12 PM
.... if u think it doesnt matter cause a girl is buddy buddy with RUth then your wrong... John knows the power of the internet and knows that if you are on this board... although he may not read it ... its the most powerful mongering DR board in the world... not even a close second... which is why he will try to help anyway he can...

We are going to own the North Coast one day!!! WORD!!!
Those in power will be driving $40,000 SUV's because of us. (The whores will buy them of course) :D

BigTrick
01-17-2005, 11:48 PM
BigTrick screwed my head up with that cousin it thing. All I can think about was all that hair. Reminds me of a chia pet.

LMAO....sorry about the Cousin It thing. But I hear she definantely worth a try. My boy got a massage from her. He said it was really good, better than Mildred.

Yulissa has really got the big head lately. Everybody says she's all about the money not about pleasing. Maybe it's all the pussy she's eating now, she doesn't care about pleasing men anymore.

I think it's time we give her a wake call.

D_W_
01-18-2005, 12:09 AM
if u think it doesnt matter cause a girl is buddy buddy with RUth then your wrong... John knows the power of the internet and knows that if you are on this board... although he may not read it ... its the most powerful mongering DR board in the world... not even a close second... which is why he will try to help anyway he can... Whenever Jimy or I stay there we are treated with respect and if not we let him know and he takes care of it... he knows nosotros hablamos mucha mierda!
(we talk alot of shit)!

He's always been accomodating. I don't care who these bitches are buddy buddy with. If we want the skank gone, it can be done.

Most of us just leave it alone.

seedGarden
01-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Dred,

Whats up man, sorry about Yulissa we are talking about the green eyes, right? She was much different with me, I got her on the swing in our Palace room and she let me do anything I wanted as far as positions. She also did the bbbj and all for 1500.....I don't understand what her problem is....but I can tell she thinks her ass don't stink.

She looks so uninterested most of the time, and it seems like she is letting go of herself.

You know i had that bad experience with the girl from classico's, Marta.....so I just think that you pretty much gonna pull one bad fish per trip

knotty
01-18-2005, 06:13 PM
Sorry, it took me a minute to write My last afternoon there. Got back yesterday, and passed right out.

Monday, 01/17/05:

P woke up and and gave me a kiss goodbye. She tells me that she's gonna holla at me once I get home. Didn't really thing she call, but she called me today, while I was at work. Suppose to call her at 8pm, let's see what she's talking about. I walk her downstairs, just watching them hips shake. Shortee had that ghetto booty, shook just right.

Well, finally got a chance to speak with John about Yulissa. He tells he'll speak to her, but she's probably gonna lie anyway. He said he'll give her a timeout for a minute. But heard she pulls mad dough in there. Tells me if I have any problems with any other girl, then just let him know.

At first, I didn't even wanna mess with another chick, but I needed that quickie, so I pull Memosa upstairs and try that out. Not bad, and bbbj. I was quite happy with that. Busted on all over her back, then we both made up the bed. Copped her number, took my things downstairs to wait for Jesus. Got in the ride with the group of guys that were going back on the same flight. They were in the ride talking about their experiences. Dudes were hyped off the trip. They told me they were members of BigTrick's site. They had all the Palace girls and some outside chicks in there rooms throughout the trip. Drove by and see Brooklyn357 at the Domino's Bar spittin to you know who.

Next trip May, maybe. July seems definite.

knotty
01-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Great reports Dreddy!

But your last report only solidifies the fact that we should not be fucking palace chicas unless we get at our price.

I like John, I think he's a great guy running a business. But these reports about the palace chicas are really irking me.

It's just a pride thing with me...to think these dumb stupid putas think they're all that. It gets right under my skin! :evil:

Exactly. They think I really give a shit. There are a ton of them on the streets. Got pulled over by Yohaira who tells me that I put her picture on the internet. I haven't posted one picture on the net....yet, but she got this information from one of the bitches at the Domino's Bar who took my camera and looked through the pictures and saw hers. Telling me she gonna tell her i got pictures of her. Huh??? The girl took them for me. They crack me up sometimes. It's all comedy.

knotty
01-18-2005, 06:22 PM
.... if u think it doesnt matter cause a girl is buddy buddy with RUth then your wrong... John knows the power of the internet and knows that if you are on this board... although he may not read it ... its the most powerful mongering DR board in the world... not even a close second... which is why he will try to help anyway he can...

We are going to own the North Coast one day!!! WORD!!!
Those in power will be driving $40,000 SUV's because of us. (The whores will buy them of course) :D

Look like it's already starting cuz I see tons of them around now. Saw Hummers, Yukons, Navigators, and Expeditions throughout the whole trip. Even saw 24's on SUV.

knotty
01-18-2005, 06:24 PM
BigTrick screwed my head up with that cousin it thing. All I can think about was all that hair. Reminds me of a chia pet.

LMAO....sorry about the Cousin It thing. But I hear she definantely worth a try. My boy got a massage from her. He said it was really good, better than Mildred.

Yulissa has really got the big head lately. Everybody says she's all about the money not about pleasing. Maybe it's all the pussy she's eating now, she doesn't care about pleasing men anymore.

I think it's time we give her a wake call.

I know she love to gamble. Her ass was constantly at the casino. She make that money, then she goes and loses it. John did tell me that she might've been coked up.