PDA

View Full Version : She is beauty dominican

claudio
07-26-2009, 07:43 AM
Last my time in Sosua and Puerto Plata was very nice. I meet F.. Hot dominican girl and i take some shots of Her.
U can watch hers pisc on http://www.julymeran.com (http://www.julymeran.com)

I hope You will like my work with her body.:corky:

This is one of hers naked photos
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=144&pictureid=2911

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
07-26-2009, 09:34 AM
Interesting site.

blacksultan
07-27-2009, 01:01 AM
How come nobody thanked this muthafucka?? Well, I ain't going to be the first.

joeysterr
07-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Wow!! Claudio that's a cool website

chicmatic
07-27-2009, 02:03 AM
I thought it was sparse but, now I see, you have to click on the pictures to see more

Maretti
07-27-2009, 03:27 AM
How come nobody thanked this muthafucka?? Well, I ain't going to be the first.
I went to the website to check the pictures, and there I found out that you could order them for a price. The large ones cost $40, isn't that what you would pay for a ST in Sosua? I could get drunk in Classicos a couple of times for that much.
Some of you guys post the same quality, or better, here for free. I pass!

MrHappy
07-27-2009, 08:02 AM
I actually got tired of clicking through all of them. But, I will say she's put together pretty nice. Nice spinner stuff. She passes the Ann Landers pencil test.

blacksultan
07-27-2009, 09:12 AM
I went to the website to check the pictures, and there I found out that you could order them for a price. The large ones cost $40, isn't that what you would pay for a ST in Sosua? I could get drunk in Classicos a couple of times for that much.

I can look at my own pics.

jensenspecial
07-27-2009, 10:12 AM
a smart way to make money without putting out...and a killer body ...I will look her up for you guys, she looks very familiar to me.

blacksultan
07-27-2009, 10:16 AM
a smart way to make money without putting out...and a killer body ...I will look her up for you guys, she looks very familiar to me.

Oh shit, Pete is about to get his Deja vu on.

eastcoastallstar
07-27-2009, 11:20 AM
I've been telling them hoes to do this for years!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
07-27-2009, 12:57 PM
OK before this gets out of hand I am going to delete the slightly discourteous posts.

Claudio there is no need for the anger just relax we are all trying to get along here on ISOC. Whatever issues you might have with La Passion and Peter please just use the PM function to address them. Don't post threatening text in this otherwise informational thread.

Gentleman please refrain from making the novio jokes, obviously this is a sensitive subject for this member. We all know the game so let's act accordingly.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for their continued patience and understanding.

Bien dia para todos

claudio
07-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I don't think that i said something wrong. I Know s.. bizness very well in Dominican Republic. My friends why i can not tell some informacion about Passion bar. This was true and trust me not many girls would like work for Passion. He said "I will look her up for you guys, she looks very familiar to me". I try just tell him - no my friend she not will work for Passion on this time. Some girls in Dominican do nice things 2 times a day, she do some very nice things just 2 times a month.

claudio
07-27-2009, 03:04 PM

Yes my love i will tell u more u can have 8 girls for this money in Thailand. In Dominican u can have nice sex with beauty girls for "free" Just give her regalos and order car and food. On www.julymeran.com (http://www.julymeran.com) U can Buy Photos and u pay for large one 40, but if u not would like buy just look and have Fun ----- For Free---- U not need to pay for watch.

The Sage
07-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Claudio, excellent work. What camera were you using?

claudio
07-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Claudio, excellent work. What camera were you using?
D80 18-70nikkor
This was very hard:biggrin: work in many places in Dominican Republic.

And later many work with photos and web. This is all what i can.

eastcoastallstar
07-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Yes my love i will tell u more u can have 8 girls for this money in Thailand. In Dominican u can have nice sex with beauty girls for "free" Just give her regalos and order car and food. On www.julymeran.com (http://www.julymeran.com) U can Buy Photos and u pay for large one 40, but if u not would like buy just look and have Fun ----- For Free---- U not need to pay for watch.

no say that, that bad word here around:rofl:

The Sage
07-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Just give her regalos and order car and food.

This kind of negates the "free" part.

claudio
07-27-2009, 04:20 PM
This kind of negates the "free" part.
I think this is just normal life. If u have wife or girlfriend and u live toogether u spend some money sometimes. One time for pizza. Second time for night club. All this things u do becouse u just like do it. U not thinking i buy pizza for my wife mayby i will have sex.

The Sage
07-27-2009, 04:34 PM
I think this is just normal life. If u have wife or girlfriend and u live toogether u spend some money sometimes. One time for pizza. Second time for night club. All this things u do becouse u just like do it. U not thinking i buy pizza for my wife mayby i will have sex.

Claudio, that was just a rib to my friend eastcoast. I agree with you, but there is some question regarding the value of the regalos and food. If you buy her $300 worth of clothes while you're there and she hits you up for the most expensive item on the menu every time you go out to eat, or you had to rent the $100 a day jeepeta to keep her ass happy then the concept of "free pussy" is debatable.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
07-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I don't think that i said something wrong. I Know s.. bizness very well in Dominican Republic. My friends why i can not tell some informacion about Passion bar. This was true and trust me not many girls would like work for Passion. He said "I will look her up for you guys, she looks very familiar to me". I try just tell him - no my friend she not will work for Passion on this time. Some girls in Dominican do nice things 2 times a day, she do some very nice things just 2 times a month.

You are a man and as such I try to treat you with respect. You know that you were offended and you lashed out at La Passion.

All I am asking is that you take that offline and don't put it in the public thread.

If not as a sign of mutual respect for me as a moderator then do it for the reason that I will just delete the posts and in the end the drama is not worth it.

Again thank you for the website link, but please relax.

psriches
07-27-2009, 06:40 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/blackhandonface.gif

joeysterr
07-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Click to see pic (http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/blackhandonface.gif)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: THAT was funny!!!!

blacksultan
07-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Click to see pic (http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/blackhandonface.gif)

Negroes and wormholes.

blacksultan
07-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Claudio, that was just a rib to my friend eastcoast. I agree with you, but there is some question regarding the value of the regalos and food. If you buy her $300 worth of clothes while you're there and she hits you up for the most expensive item on the menu every time you go out to eat, or you had to rent the $100 a day jeepeta to keep her ass happy then the concept of "free pussy" is debatable.

There isn't any debate. The pussy is getting paid for. Indirectly.

prtyr2
07-28-2009, 08:15 PM

LOL. . . .maybe you don't.. . .and I sure as shit don't. . . but most here keep a running tab of every cent that went towards getting laid!

prtyr2
07-28-2009, 08:18 PM

Depends on the person. if you would have rented the car any way and the fact that you have it wins points with her. . .all good. I would buy you the most expensive thing on the menu. . . .. . and I aint trying to get laid;-)

Gifts. . . .. all depends what you are buying and how much you spend. I have bought a few bikinis in my day and I am pretty sure I enjoyed them as much as she did;-)

yayow
07-28-2009, 08:41 PM
. . . but most here keep a running tab of every cent that went towards getting laid!

Of course they do, and in a way they should because what he is talking about is a wife or girlfriend totally different situation, and you can't compare the two. When you come down for a few days or a week, time is money, and the goal is to get laid as often as possible in the short amount of time you have on ground, at the best possible rate, because you realize this is not a long term commitment. Long term commitment totally different thing.

Now I don't think that every single cent should be accounted for because after all you are on vacation, and if it goes towards your enjoyment, that is part of it as well (I for one normally don't keep a running tab, because if it is part of my enjoyment and I like to enjoy; so therefore it doesn't really matter to me), but I understand those that do, and tidy bookkeeping on a monger vacation especially if you plan on doing them often is something that I think would be wise to help you get the most bang for your buck.

The Sage
07-28-2009, 10:35 PM
For the most part on the island I'm dealing with a player of some type be that full-time, part-time, or wanna be. This type is counting on her side so to keep up I'm counting on mine. Case in point. Call me cheap, but I dislike buying Coronas for chicks I just met. My problem is they (the beers) are more expensive on the north coast than they are here in the states. A couple of weeks ago I was mesmerized by this model type up from SDQ. 5'8 with size 6.5 feet, long legs, thin waist and plump ass. Got me for two Coronas before I knew what had happened. To be honest I was juggling two women that night so I was a bit distracted. When I offered her a third drink and she asked for another Corona I finally had to set her straight. "Presidente o nada". She gave me a "you got me" smile and gladly took the offered beer. Of course I factored the two Coronas into our negotiations.

Here at home I don't keep specific track of dating expenses. However, I do keep a general accounting. Even a girlfriend can become too expensive to keep.

claudio
10-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Even a girlfriend can become too expensive to keep.

Yes hmmmm

Thanks all of U for posts in this topic and for watching www.julymeran.com (http://www.julymeran.com)
Some one told me "For Sosua comming much better time now" Politics will do something for beter time for turist.

Seville
01-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Very nice!