PDA

View Full Version : Steve (Snake) new bar

bigm76
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Anybody know how Steve's bar is doing? I believe it opened the week of July 4th. It going to compete with FLOW a dominican bar with good music, atmosphere and inexpensive beer and drinks.

joeysterr
07-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Anybody know how Steve's bar is doing? I believe it opened the week of July 4th. It going to compete with FLOW a dominican bar with good music, atmosphere and inexpensive beer and drinks.

Are you talk about about KaKa bar? - If yes there is thread about it here...it's even a Sticky!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=193199

read up bro

psriches
07-27-2009, 09:24 PM
El Flow is packed on the weekends. Standing room only. So many people you can't even walk down the street!!

The Sage
07-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Kaka doesn't have the Flow vibe and there's no outdoor seating. Prices are also a bit higher. A Presidente pequena is 60 pesos at Kaka's and just 50 at Flow. As of last week hardly anyone was going there.

Jimbo44
07-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Have not been down to Sosua since he opened, but if he is not playoing the correct music, that is why it is empty. I know when i played my Ipod and speakers at the nG, he did not like the spanish bachata, salsa, merengue, cumbia and reggatone i had....