PDA

View Full Version : Family All In Goes To The Beach

Black Adder
01-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Now the WSG forum is off the air there is one thing I want to say ..
Just to get rid of my anger .

The honest and nice family "all-in" has taken over the beach of Sosua. you know how to reckognize them ... Fat woman, with her hairy husband and even with annoying kids. All with the famous all-in bracelet..

I have now been counting the chica's for two days and the first day my counter stopped at 4, yesterday it was 7.

The beach has become a boring place. Where are the days you could sit in the sun and look at all the beauties walking around. Sometimes good for a laugh when they are fed and dressed by big german guys ;-)

One good thing, the friendly ladies at the " pantera rosa" are still there to make you feel happy. (until the para me ritual starts). Additional services are also available haha.

By the way .. who is the guy limping about the place. He walks with the " stick" trying to look like poor beggar. And also trying to get 2000 (!!) peso for the pantera rosa girls.
Does not look like a beggar to me. Does he own the place ?

nuhomet
01-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Just to get rid of my anger .

The honest and nice family "all-in" has taken over the beach of Sosua. you know how to reckognize them ... Fat woman, with her hairy husband and even with annoying kids. All with the famous all-in bracelet..

I have now been counting the chica's for two days and the first day my counter stopped at 4, yesterday it was 7.

The beach has become a boring place. Where are the days you could sit in the sun and look at all the beauties walking around. Sometimes good for a laugh when they are fed and dressed by big german guys ;-)

One good thing, the friendly ladies at the " pantera rosa" are still there to make you feel happy. (until the para me ritual starts). Additional services are also available haha.

By the way .. who is the guy limping about the place. He walks with the " stick" trying to look like poor beggar. And also trying to get 2000 (!!) peso for the pantera rosa girls.
Does not look like a beggar to me. Does he own the place ?

I will see if my wife will take a picture of my hairy back so I can post it. My plan is to retire in the DR and be that big fat guy on the beach in a thong bikini with some cute 18 year old girl braiding my back hair. That has been my goal for a very long time! I will try to post it soon....

D_W_
01-13-2005, 01:39 PM

What happened to WSG?

continentalmike
01-13-2005, 04:18 PM

What happened to WSG?

do we care anymore.. we have ISOC!!!

D_W_
01-13-2005, 04:19 PM

What happened to WSG?

do we care anymore.. we have ISOC!!!

Just curious....

Black Adder
01-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Yo Guys ..

I think the WSG is suffering from too many visitors, it is often impossible to get connected . That is what I wanted to say.

Yes we all share the same dream but I noticed the number of "hairy backs" playing around with cute 18yr old girls is decreasing so better be quick!

Maybe the bad weather has something to do with this. It looks like the "family-all-in" left the resorts because of the rain and crowded the beach.

Good luck with achieving your goals but if it does not matter to you I prefer a photo of your bikini-godess !

continentalmike
01-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I was reading a report on DR1 that says over 600 tourist have come down with a very bad stomach flu at the three major resorts in Porto Plata.

One report said that the airline staff could not use the bathrooms on the planes leaving POP because they were so "soiled" and posed a health risk to the flight staff.

It was about the Rui hotels; Bachata, Merengue and another. Some operators are alrready putting their guests in other hotels.

For your info.. these are all AI-resorts.. read all about it on el nacional or listin diario websites (google for the urls)

Jimmydr
01-19-2005, 11:03 AM
I was reading a report on DR1 that says over 600 tourist have come down with a very bad stomach flu at the three major resorts in Porto Plata.

One report said that the airline staff could not use the bathrooms on the planes leaving POP because they were so "soiled" and posed a health risk to the flight staff.

It was about the Rui hotels; Bachata, Merengue and another. Some operators are alrready putting their guests in other hotels.

For your info.. these are all AI-resorts.. read all about it on el nacional or listin diario websites (google for the urls)

See, add a little street whore into you diet and all the bad germs will die.

continentalmike
01-19-2005, 11:07 AM
yep or a little street food too.. eat or be eaten

domfan
01-19-2005, 03:42 PM
a question: is the haitian witj his colourful banjo, playing LA BAMBA still at sosua beach?

BrooklynBeas
01-19-2005, 04:09 PM
a question: is the haitian witj his colourful banjo, playing LA BAMBA still at sosua beach?

i dunno about the hatian but the mini marachi (sp?) band is still walkin around