PDA

View Full Version : tipping at La Passion ?

giacomo
07-28-2009, 12:21 PM
I am not sure what (or "if)" to tip the girls for the massage, TLN etc services...?

I know the prices are on the menu and are all inclusive, but I also saw some mention of giving the girls a "nice tip".

Any thoughts guidelines would be appreciated. I dont want to be cheap and not tip, but I also don't want to be stupid.

I also thought about bringing some presents instead of tips, any experiences with that ?

giacomo
07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
I do know what to bring as far as presents, not asking that. More curious if the girls will be perfectly happy without tipping. I would think they should, since they are the best paid in sosua. But then in again, they may have gotten it in their head that they are the "best of sosua" ad deserve all the extras they can get.

I would guess a tip or a little present for a TLN would be appropriate, but other than that none?

Cuba Libre
07-28-2009, 12:37 PM
They prefer to get Western Union sent on a regular basis, just make sure you get the spelling of their full name correct to avoid any delay! You could also set up a weekly deposit into their 401K @ Banco Popular?

:rofl:

Si_Poppi
07-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I have tipped as little as 300 pesos and as much as $50 US plus some perfume.

If I am happy with the chica and massage, I will usually tip 500 pesos or $20 US.
I always spend some time with the chica before and after the massage so I also give her some drinks and a bite to eat.

People should tip as they see fit.
Someone leaving no tip or a very big tip is none of my business.

daddyooo
07-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Speaking of tips, don't forget the waitresses, I left a 200 peso, (10% of my bar bill), tip during my last visit and she seemed very surprised and happy. She even came over and gave me a hug.

eldorob
07-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Speaking of tips, don't forget the waitresses, I left a 200 peso, (10% of my bar bill), tip during my last visit and she seemed very surprised and happy. She even came over and gave me a hug.

Good point, sometimes sitting in LP drooling over the Chicas in their cute little outfits with their cute little butts hanging out, it's easy to forget about the waitress who is also doing a good job and is deserving of a propina.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164a12958026419.jpg

If a chica from anywhere did good to great, she gets a gift or two. Same thing with propinas, I always give something. Even though you expect a good session with an LP girl, some go out of their way to make it better. Worth a tip in my book.

The Legend
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
This is the truth and i have done the same , great advise also .

The Legend
07-28-2009, 08:13 PM
That real brother .

JuanElGriego
07-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm usually a very good tipper but i don't tip hoes.

1500 pesos for sucking a dick is more than enough.

I'll throw my tips to the poor fellows/gals schlepping in some shit Sosua job for $5 a day or to to some shoeshine kid who'd appreciate the $10 spot a lot more than a hoe would.

jensenspecial
07-28-2009, 08:47 PM
1500 pesos???????? you are raising my prices, degraciao'...lol

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
07-28-2009, 09:00 PM

1500 pesos for sucking a dick is more than enough.

I'll throw my tips to the poor fellows/gals schlepping in some shit Sosua job for $5 a day or to to some shoeshine kid who'd appreciate the $10 spot a lot more than a hoe would.

The happy ending is only 1300.

jensenspecial
07-28-2009, 09:30 PM
The happy ending is only 1300.

thank you , Papi

JuanElGriego
07-28-2009, 10:23 PM
I was talking about hoes in general, not La Passion specifically.

The 1500 peso number was just 'ballpark' to make a point.

Si_Poppi
07-29-2009, 12:23 AM

1500 pesos for sucking a dick is more than enough.If I worked out a deal for a quickie with a freelancer for 1500 pesos, I am much less likely to tip or I might tip a little.

To me this is quite different to a LP chica who spends some time with me having some fun and then gives me a very nice massage and finish and then spends more time hanging out and partying with me.
I have no idea how they split the 1300 pesos but let's say it is around 50/50 so she gets 650 pesos.
I can't imagine giving her no tip.

I am not a point and click drop a load and adios kind of guy.
A very big part of the attraction for me is hanging out and having fun.
I don't mind showing my appreciation to chicas who I enjoy being with.

givengo440
07-29-2009, 09:58 AM
I am not sure what (or "if)" to tip the girls for the massage, TLN etc services...?

I know the prices are on the menu and are all inclusive, but I also saw some mention of giving the girls a "nice tip".

Any thoughts guidelines would be appreciated. I dont want to be cheap and not tip, but I also don't want to be stupid.

I also thought about bringing some presents instead of tips, any experiences with that ?

I normally tip 100 pesos for the massage (M&M), and 10% for food and drinks. As far as for any sexual act whats negotiated is negotiated. Now shut up bitch swallow lol j/k, but if the night was the bomb I be honest I do not have a limit as to what I tip it can be a few hundred to a few thousand depending on the experience and it could also be nothing.

moshy2k
07-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Tipping???? what's that lol?

Jimmydr
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Tipping???? what's that lol?

Maybe someone can explain?

nnjdave
07-30-2009, 02:18 AM
The reason I go to LP every trip, usually every other day, is that although I've never repeated with a chica there, I've never had an experience that wasn't worth a tip. I'm old (48, but RealAge puts me at 68), and it generally takes more than they bargained for to finish the job, and not one ever asked for more money or tried to quit. I'm a soapie fan for life.

Passport Playa
07-30-2009, 09:37 AM
My standard propina (across the board) is a goody-filled gift bag. The chicas seem to appreciate the variety of items that one of my gift bags contain (ex. Calvin Klein thongs, nail polish, toothbrush, candy, perfume, lotion, etc.) Once word of mouth spreads (amongst the chicas) concerning my standard propina, I seem to be the chosen one amongst the chosen, to have any chica render her services.:corky:

The Mac Man

brovo35
07-30-2009, 02:12 PM
I tip appropriately, never life changing amounts, but when service is rendered at a high standard be it by a bar tender or puta. I recognize that and act accordingly.
Hell, if I can tip the coat check girl a buck or two for simply hanging up my coat, sure I can give a little something to a young lady who handles her business in la cama.

Damager
07-30-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree, But it can be a double edged sword. I have seen it before. You give a good tip for services rendered, and then comes "My baby needs medicine or my electricity is going to be turned off" So you should have boundries set.

Jimmydr
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM
I only tip when its included in the restaurant bill. I leave those bad American habits home.

brovo35
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
I agree, But it can be a double edged sword. I have seen it before. You give a good tip for services rendered, and then comes "My baby needs medicine or my electricity is going to be turned off" So you should have boundries set.

Thats a whole other set of problems for her that have nothing to with services rendered to me at that time, thats for her "novio" to take care of. I treat her no differently then the state side bar tender with a sad story, your not tipped according to the story your tipped for the speed and quality of drinks served thats it.

ChicaSeeka
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM
To each his own I say ,
But I always got more bee's with honey in every aspect of my life
Just my opinion , and especially when someone is doing something for someone as a form of earning an income, above average service always deserves a tip. :)

SJG
07-30-2009, 10:57 PM
When the rate is all inclusive, I consider it to be all inclusive. When I negotiate with a girl I meet on the street, at the beach, or in the disco, why would I waste time negotiating if I'm just going to give her more?

But, everyone has their own way of doing things and to each his own.

husl2001
07-31-2009, 12:57 AM
To each his own I say ,
But I always got more bee's with honey in every aspect of my life
Just my opinion , and especially when someone is doing something for someone as a form of earning an income, above average service always deserves a tip. :)

Agreed. If service was exemplary, I usually give a tip. I mean, I tip for valets, waitstaff, and most other kinds of service rendered. Don't see why it's an issue for a little Sanaa Lathan lookalike.

But then again, I'm one of those jerks who recognizes he's only got a few days in town, and would rather enjoy the rapt attention of every dime in the club because they know I'm not going to waste half the night negotiating over an extra 500 pesos (about 14 bucks).

daddy999
08-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, those soapies are something else!:biggrin:

Trib
08-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Tipping is a city in China ;) I like many others tip when in order but that is in general since I have yet to get to LP. Maybe this Nov I will do a night in Sosua even if I leave my wing at BB LOL

prtyr2
08-07-2009, 02:41 PM
I do know what to bring as far as presents, not asking that. More curious if the girls will be perfectly happy without tipping. I would think they should, since they are the best paid in sosua. But then in again, they may have gotten it in their head that they are the "best of sosua" ad deserve all the extras they can get.

I would guess a tip or a little present for a TLN would be appropriate, but other than that none?

Best paid in Sosua?

riclagriclag
08-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Damm right!! SJG once you give a little the puta wants a mile.

sosuaman
08-13-2009, 07:34 PM
tip?.............