PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour bar in Sosua near Bologna Ristorante

SrSuerte
07-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Has anyone been to the 24 hour bar? It is on the street across from the baseball diamond behind NG that runs parallel to Dr. Rosen. It has a neon sign out front that says 24 hours. They have tables outside, a little kitchen and a small bar with some tables that are covered from the rain.

I just want to know if anyone has any 411 on this place? Good/Bad? Place to go/place to stay away from? I did a quick search on here and did not find it.

ErikS
07-30-2009, 08:55 AM
It's the Caprianna (sp?) bar.
Yes it's open 24 hours. It's primarily a locals spot that in my experience gets busiest right after the main bars (like Classicos) close.
They have decent dominican food there (the soup is a favorite of chicas) "to go".

What else do you want to know?

sicpup71
07-30-2009, 09:30 AM
It's the Caprianna (sp?) bar.
Yes it's open 24 hours. It's primarily a locals spot that in my experience gets busiest right after the main bars (like Classicos) close.
They have decent dominican food there (the soup is a favorite of chicas) "to go".

What else do you want to know?

I'd like to know how your doing??

SrSuerte
07-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Two things I wanted to know. First I heard something about a curfew on another thread. Secondly, I wanted to make sure it was safe. Everything else seems to be closed.

Thanks for your reply

ChicaSeeka
07-31-2009, 06:08 AM
They got the best Chicken soup in town ....:D

The Sage
07-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Some how they've gotten around the curfew. I've seen both politor and policia national parked out front so I can only conclude they have the blessing of the local authorities. Good place to go chill if you're pumping too much energy to go back to the hotel at 4 in the morning. Really laid back atmosphere. I've not heard of one problem taking place there so I would consider it safe.

Tiger
07-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Sounds like a good place to check out. Sometimes you can find a gem at those out of the way places.

cdstart=Tiger%27s%20Octoberfeast&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/fatfree.jpg&yr=2009&mo=10&da=15&hr=15&mi=25&sc=0&cdend=Until%20Jan%2E&txtcolor=0xff0000&untilcolor=0xff0000

SrSuerte
07-31-2009, 11:27 AM
I guess it will be Chicken Noodle soup with a soda on the side. Thanks again. Since Honduras is so dangerous, I guess I might be going to DR and Colombia.

Mr. Smooth
08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Its a nice little joint to unwind from all the Pedro Clisante madness. Been there a few times. Just a short walk from where I was staying last trip down,(SeaBreeze) Late nights, or early mornings if you will, theres a nice, easy vibe going on. A good place to chill with or without company. Just watch yourself going to the bathroom out back. Its dark and if a certain ladyboy is hanging out there, you may get molested!! She-he tried with me, but Homey don't play that.:D