PDA

View Full Version : Any place have Directv NBA league pass

maylay sparks
01-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Is there any bar or club that has Directv NBA league PASS(every nba game every night) in Sosua, Puerta, or Caberte?

BrooklynBeas
01-14-2005, 08:05 AM
Is there any bar or club that has Directv NBA league PASS(every nba game every night) in Sosua, Puerta, or Caberte?

All i know is that Jose Osheas in Cabarete has all the football games on their screens... they had it a couple of months ago... im not sure about NBA though..

maylay sparks
01-15-2005, 01:34 AM
thanks any phone number for this place so i can call and find out. I need to watch the Indiana Pacers games live or I will just lose it!

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 01:38 AM
ok now i can see if this was the playoffs or something but you wanna watch a regular season pacers game on tv while in the DR... and nit even while getting ur dick sucked... man have u ever been to the DR yet... cause if u have i dont think u would be makin such a big deal about it... i was in DR 9 days last trip and i didnt even know that superman died till i came home!!!!

the_Jayman
01-15-2005, 01:46 AM
don't know the phone number or a web site but Jose O'shay's is what you should investigate.

Cool Bar/Resurant in Caberetta, with 6 or 12 - 27" TV's and a big ass projection TV. A NICE JOINT if not a little pricey.

Good food and cold beer, hot waitresses and right on the beach.

We went there for week 2 of the NFL and they had every game EXCEPT the 4 o'clock Cowboys vs. Browns.

hope this helps

maylay sparks
01-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Brooklynbeas, That is funny and I hear what you are saying. It might only be a few nights if that if I am there 7 days it might be 2 or 3 hours 7 or 8 at night. I am a day person anyway. I will be with women in the day i am useless at night. When I was in Brazil in Oct I was suffering not watching preseason!!

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 09:21 AM
if you were sufferin in BRAZIL!!!!! then you really love the NBA... well i love the game of whores and bitches so i guess i dont suffer like u do... but i did kinda miss the sports... whenever i would put on ESPN to try to catch up in the palace some whore would change it to either a cartoon or a soap opera.... what you give up for some good latin pussy... oh man!

Don Tomas
01-15-2005, 10:51 AM
if you were sufferin in BRAZIL!!!!! then you really love the NBA... well i love the game of whores and bitches so i guess i dont suffer like u do... but i did kinda miss the sports... whenever i would put on ESPN to try to catch up in the palace some whore would change it to either a cartoon or a soap opera.... what you give up for some good latin pussy... oh man!

Hmm watch a bunch of big sweaty guys or Latinas? Tough choice... :lol:

Speaking of missing what's happening in the world, I didn't even know about the Tsunami until 3 days after the fact when someone mentioned it to me during my last trip.

maylay sparks
01-15-2005, 06:55 PM
I like to even things out so I suffered for those few minutes when I could not watch the games. To be honest I would rather watch the NBA or NFL then watch some some sweaty men dancing merengie.

el_papi_chew_low
01-28-2005, 11:01 AM

Damn, I thought I was bad. I love the NBA, but wanting to watch a lot of it in Sosua? I can catch it on TNT, ESPN or the Spanish channel in between Brugals and chicas lol.

psriches
02-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Is there any bar or club that has Directv NBA league PASS(every nba game every night) in Sosua, Puerta, or Caberte?Eddy's Sports Bar.... It's located on the same street as Super Super and Judy's cambio.... They have the NBA package....