PDA

View Full Version : BROOKLYN357 - Trip #2

BROOKLYN_357
01-14-2005, 05:28 PM
well the trip didn't start off well...i missed my 6 am flight and had to get the next one at 11:30....i ran into a board of directors guy at the airport in new york (jfk), but i forgot his name...i was looking over his should when he was on the computer...anyway, made it to santiago and this guy i rent my car from picks me up...well to make a long story short, i run into sea garden, knotty dread, and sexymofo...we kick it and talk and run up on the honeys...in the evening we end up at classico's and i bring some chica back with me...she's about a 8 on the sosua scale, but she was cheap...the reason why i'm not typing a lot with my report is that you will see the same thing with knotty dread's, lol....until tomorrow

Jay

Jimmydr
01-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Gdogg ends his coverage, three new guys pick up where he left off. Life is good, no life is great!

the_Jayman
01-15-2005, 12:41 AM
FUCKIN A GUYS ! ! fuckin A+

please be sure to include current time and location with posting ! !

I fuckin live for these threads.

BROOKLYN_357
01-15-2005, 08:42 AM
ok "technically" it's day 3, but i'm going to report about day 2 and it's now 9:30 am...i'm an early bird, just a military thing....well i recovered from the previous nite...the chica i had was cool...she let me take some nudes of her with my digital camera....after i ate my breakfast in front of her face and i didn't offer her any, lol...just a little bit of my juice...i dropped her off in sosua....i just drove around looking for the other fellas...we talked exchanged stories and jokes and around 10:30 am we went and had breakfast/lunch...we ate at the spot next to PJ's...me, sea garden, sexymofo and knottydread...we had some plans to play poker, but that never did come about....later that day, i ended up meeting knottydread at Passions...i forgot the name of the girl he had, but the leftovers was not good, so i passed and basically was at the domino bar with those chicas talking shit and making false promises, lol...we was suppose to go to Crystal's in Puerto Plata, but i took a nap and woke up to late, so we ended up at OLD FAITHFUL (Classico's)...i hooked up with this honey, i seen last time i was here and it was just something about her that i HAD TO get her and i did and was impressed...i fucked her so hard i almost hurt myself, lol...only 1500 for LTN and i could have given her less, but her eyes just captivated me....i actually shared my breakfast with this one which leads us to day 3.....sexymofo and sea garden is suppose to be leaving today, so me and knottydread is going to have to rip it up...i'm going to hit up Passions today tho....until tomorrow

Jay

psriches
01-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Hey BK!!! Hold it down for us... Help is on the way... :wink:

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 08:55 AM
Okay, I am good, drinking my coffee, eating breakast, reading the daily Sosua news. (Along with 100 mongers, maybe more!)

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Hey BK!!! Hold it down for us... Help is on the way... :wink:

thats funny... backup is onthe way hahaha

i planto give some backup sometime between May and July... March is Colombia and Costa Rica or Brazil later in the year... i may try a singles cruise sometime this year as well to try and bag some regular whores.. i have beenwanting to do this for some time and even if i dont get some ass i can take a relaxing vacation for once...backup is onthe way

jd_mine
01-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Beas I'll be there the last two weeks of April and the first two weeks of May. So if you get there early in May I'll see you there.....
On a side note: I'm now dating a colombiana and if all colombianas are like her in bed it's safe to say you're going to have a great time in Colombia. Better than dominicanas......in all other ways they seem to be the same though: always asking for regalos!!
She now wants me to skip DR and go on holiday to Colombia with her........

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 10:19 AM
She now wants me to skip DR and go on holiday to Colombia with her........

Where will she go when you are banging whores?

jd_mine
01-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Well, I asked her what she'd do once the colombian girls started to make passes at me. She said she'd kill me......which makes me think it might not be a good idea to go with her since she will be on her turf and colombia is dangerous enough as it is. I got my plane tickets to Dr and my reservation at the Palace anyway, so there is no way I'm cancelling that trip!
Funny thing: anytime she hears I have a friend or family member that is still single, she always has some family member in Colombia that is very cute and interested :-). Primas, sobrinas, tias etc etc

Don Tomas
01-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Well, I asked her what she'd do once the colombian girls started to make passes at me. She said she'd kill me......which makes me think it might not be a good idea to go with her since she will be on her turf and colombia is dangerous enough as it is. I got my plane tickets to Dr and my reservation at the Palace anyway, so there is no way I'm cancelling that trip!
Funny thing: anytime she hears I have a friend or family member that is still single, she always has some family member in Colombia that is very cute and interested :-). Primas, sobrinas, tias etc etc

1. Why would she blame you for another girl looking at you...

2. I'm single, does she have any relatives 18-24?

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 11:18 AM

He is a good catch, so I will vouch for him.

BROOKLYN_357
01-16-2005, 01:10 PM
report for day 3....well as i stated before, i woke up with this fly honey...i think her name is Aledjasndra...some shit like that...she has green eyes and a nice body....she let me bang it and i even shared my breakfast with her, so that's telling you'll something....she didn't care how much i gave her, so i gave her 1500, dropped her off at the taxi stand and went to find the other guys...it was still early, around 11 or something and i didn't see them at domino's so i went to my hotel and messed with the 2 chicas there and ate a hamburger which fucked my stomach up...i had to lay down and went to sleep for until about 4 or so, then i got up and met up with the guys (knottydread, sexymofo, and sea garden) at domino's...again, i had planned on going to passion's but didn't and i planned on visiting the shark bar and didn't do that either, so i'll do that today....the fellas and myself went back to their NEW hotel (they can tell you more about that) and played poker....i can tell you about the ASS WHOOPING i gave them all, but i'll let them do that, hahahahahah and we watched the Jet's game....those mother fuckers lost!!!...if i see Brien out in new york, imma break that kicking foot...he'll NEVER kick again....after being crowned the POKER KING and the Jet's breaking my heart, we headed to domino's and set the place on fire...we took a few pics and drank...i was pushing up on one of the waitresses, i forgot her name but i'll report it tomorrow...after a few hours i drove sea garden and sexymofo to the taxi, so they can catch their flight (sniff, sniff), so knotty and myself are here still burning shit up...i was suppose to meet knotty at the palace, but i missed that also do to a long azz nap, but i eventually went to the classicos and seen ALL the honeys i fucked on my last trip and this one and danced my was out of that situation...just call me fred astaire...when i walked into classicos, knottydread was walking out with a dime and a half with a phat azz...i eventually hooked up with the waitress from dominos...face wise she is a 8, but i like her style and she's not too aggressive....she let me bang it good and she said she dont' care how much i gave her, so i gave her 1200 and she had no complaints, so i shared my breakfast with her too, lol...well that was day 3...at the end of my trip when i get home, i'm going to summarize it overall and include things i may have left out...peace

Jay

gdogg
01-16-2005, 01:23 PM
BrooklynJay,

It's good to see your trip is beginning to shape up nicely. Way to go with the bartender, a lot of guys wouldn't have had the nerve. And you're taking folks money in poker? Dude, you're on a roll! Thanks for the news, and keep it coming!!
8) :wink:

knotty
01-16-2005, 02:51 PM
The girl from the Domino's Bar he's talking about is Eridania. Seems to keep to herself much of the time at the bar. I remember when I met her in September, still has the same nice personality from then.

psriches
01-16-2005, 02:54 PM
The girl from the Domino's Bar he's talking about is Eridania. Seems to keep to herself much of the time at the bar. I remember when I met her in September, still has the same nice personality from then.She is a Serial Stalker.... Get the pussy if you must and keep it moving.... If you show any interest she will hound you until you leave the island.... Trust Me On This!! :wink:

gdogg
01-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Oh no!! Not another one. I didn't have stalker issues in August. This last trip, I had three chica stalkers. It's good to have fans, but this is ridiculous!
:roll:

Sexymofo
01-16-2005, 03:18 PM
J,
Glad to know you added that to the resume. Angie w/the nice tetas all over me that we chilled with with the bartender at Dominos last night called AND emailed me already...I only landed at 6am!!!

For the other members I joined a week or so ago but want to thank you for preparing me with the posted suggestions. I couldn't deal with the messed up keyboards so I decided that I would send a full trip recap tomorrow (hope fully entertaining and different than the other guys). Gotta run and actually work for booty now. Peace

BrooklynBeas
01-16-2005, 03:25 PM

im single too.. hook a brother up... ask her if she has any hot ones in Cartegena cause i aint leavin that area...i dont have any interest of gettin kidnapped

BrooklynBeas
01-16-2005, 03:27 PM

He is a good catch, so I will vouch for him.

im sure her primas will really give a fuck that u vouched for him

gdogg
01-16-2005, 03:30 PM
J,
Glad to know you added that to the resume. Angie w/the nice tetas all over me that we chilled with with the bartender at Dominos last night called AND emailed me already...I only landed at 6am!!!

For the other members I joined a week or so ago but want to thank you for preparing me with the posted suggestions. I couldn't deal with the messed up keyboards so I decided that I would send a full trip recap tomorrow (hope fully entertaining and different than the other guys). Gotta run and actually work for booty now. Peace

Yes man, get that booty!! We can wait.
:twisted:

BrooklynBeas
01-16-2005, 03:35 PM
J,

Welcome to our family you sexy mothafucka! haha

Post that report and add to our chatting and soon you will be in the Board of Directors chat!....

BrooklynJay.... If these bitches dont care what you give them then why not the amount we set here.... 500 short time and 1000 overnighter!

psriches
01-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Oh no!! Not another one. I didn't have stalker issues in August. This last trip, I had three chica stalkers. It's good to have fans, but this is ridiculous!
:roll:Her name is Eri and she is a stalker bartender at Dominos. Put in a search for her name. Several posts and pics...... Spell her name "Eridonia" when you search. Page 3...

gdogg
01-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Will do. I'm sure I've seen her. I probably didn't talk to her because I had enough chicas following me along Pedro Calisante!

knotty
01-17-2005, 10:29 AM
:roll:Her name is Eri and she is a stalker bartender at Dominos. Put in a search for her name. Several posts and pics...... Spell her name "Eridonia" when you search. Page 3...

I relayed the message to Brooklyn357. His face was amazed to hear that. He dropped her ass right after he took her out to dinner. I think shorty got his phone number. That phone may ring soon from her.

BROOKLYN_357
01-18-2005, 10:37 AM
before i begin my boring report...message to sexymofo: i have been running into the honey with the BIG ta ta's and she told me she emailed you and she was excited as hell, lol...she kept saying AL, AL, AL, AL, hahahhahahah....and a message to sexymofo, sea garden, and knottydread: remember that honey with the short blonde hair i told you i had a thing for??...I MUST HAVE HER!!!!...i seen her last night nite in this tight fitting one piece cat suit...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!....my dick was hard the whole time when i was looking at her, but the STALKER was there on me like a hawk, BUT this other honey was still pushing up hard as hell and i had 3 others on me....shit, i felt like sexymofo, damn nicca, i'm glad you're gone, NOW I'M THE MAN!!, lol...but as for that blond honey, i am going to have to bang her before i leave...it's a MUST!!!...and also aka "VICE GRIP" is everywhere, she is a fucking pest....ok to my report for the day before...i woke up with "stalker" and i shared my breakfast and i dropped her off, then went to the place i rent my car from and talked with him...he has a secretary he wanted me to meet....i met her and she's a fucking DIME X2...good girl, in school, 20 y.o., but has a boyfriend, but i still push up hard and she wants me to email her and call her, plus her father lives in the states, so she has a visa and is thinking about coming to visit me (at no cost to me), but she was nice and i took her to lunch.....didn't really do much of anything else...i went to classico's that night and end up hooking up with green eyes (BRAIDS) again, she let me bang it hard again, but i was feeling selfish and didn't share my breakfast with her this time and gave her 1000 pesos.......NOW ON TO THE NEXT DAY....i will be honest and admit i took "stalker" to lunch the next day and dropped her back off at the bar...i went to go see my boy's secretary again and ended up at the bar around 6 and gave the DJ a CD, so i got the place jumping a bit and 2 other new yorkers came through...cool brothers, a lawyer from NY and i'm not sure about the other one....it's hard to go into detail, because everyone knows there are honeys walking by and coming through all fucking day...just beautiful ass and titties everywhere....last night i was the man with 4 honeys on me and the infamous "DAISY" made her presence known to me and to be honest again, i ended up banging "stalker" again, lol and i'm suppose to meet with the one who was trying to stab her in the back at 1 today...daisy told me the stalker wanted to beat the other ones ass, lol, but imma find that short blond hair female and imma bang that and tell you'll about that one in detail...i'm already thinking about May...peace

Jay

D_W_
01-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Sounds like you had a blast! Thank you for all the reports.

continentalmike
01-18-2005, 10:49 AM
good work with the reports! as always it is much appreciated by the ones staying at home!

Jimmydr
01-18-2005, 10:50 AM
good work with the reports! as always it is much appreciated by the ones staying at home!

It got him into the picture section "free" :D

BROOKLYN_357
01-18-2005, 10:51 AM
I FORGOT TO MENTION.....i took some nudes of the first female i hit here....when i get back i'll post them when i get back home

Jay

gdogg
01-18-2005, 06:32 PM
The "stalker" must not be too awful, you keep boning her!! Just kidding. It sounds like you're having a great time. The secretary sounds cool,too!
8)

knotty
01-18-2005, 06:46 PM
The "stalker" must not be too awful, you keep boning her!! Just kidding. It sounds like you're having a great time. The secretary sounds cool,too!
8)

This man always gets his mind focus on that 1 particular woman, then he's all lovey dovey with them. I caught him on camera mesmerized on Eridonia. Caught him when I left with her. I think that's how he forgot I was leaving. :lol:

BROOKLYN_357
01-18-2005, 06:50 PM
8)

This man always gets his mind focus on that 1 particular woman, then he's all lovey dovey with them. I caught him on camera mesmerized on Eridonia. Caught him when I left with her. I think that's how he forgot I was leaving. :lol:

my fault knotty...i didn't forget you was leaving...i know you said something about getting picked up at 1 or 1:30...when i came back around it was after 2 and when i actually seen you drive off it was after 3...my bad...i owe you a presidente in May...shit, come to think about it, i bought your azz enough of those damn presidente's, lol...but all 4 of us are gonna hook up in NY when i get back...this is my last night

Black Ghost
01-18-2005, 07:59 PM
BOOTYFULL Report!!!!! :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
01-18-2005, 08:40 PM
8)

my fault knotty...i didn't forget you was leaving...i know you said something about getting picked up at 1 or 1:30...when i came back around it was after 2 and when i actually seen you drive off it was after 3...my bad...i owe you a presidente in May...shit, come to think about it, i bought your azz enough of those damn presidente's, lol...but all 4 of us are gonna hook up in NY when i get back...this is my last night

Include BkBeas in the hookin up in NYC... he is down!

knotty
01-18-2005, 11:11 PM
8)

Include BkBeas in the hookin up in NYC... he is down!

Oh, no doubt, we all must hang. We all within the vicinity.

BrooklynBeas
01-19-2005, 08:40 AM
where u at in BK Dread? im in Can-R-C

knotty
01-19-2005, 02:33 PM
where u at in BK Dread? im in Can-R-C

I'm in the dowtown section, Boerum Hill, a few blocks from Fulton St.

BROOKLYN_357
01-20-2005, 10:26 AM
ok, i'm back home now...and here's the report on my final day...i woke up with stalker...i let her sleep and i went to the hotel bar area and had breakfast and was flirting with the waitress...i may have messed up because she wants to keep in contact and she said she can't wait until i come back and i like that hotel too, damn, but i'll work that out...after breakfast, i went back and woke up stalker, cause i had to meet the new one at 1 at the domino bar...i drove around and called home and around 2 i went to the bar and met the new one, but the stalker and her buddies was around, so i played it off awhile, but after about 30 minutes i said fuck it and just took the new one back to the room...i know the stalker and her friends were staring me down...i get there and she don't care about money...she said she wants to be permanent girl, lol...she slobs with no condom and let me bang it hard....she asks me to stop after about an hour, cause i can't seem to bust a nut...she tries to finish me off in her mouth, but i just can't bust....we lay down about an hour or so and i take her back to town, but she knows the stalker will be mad, so she asks me to drop her off at sosua life....after that i go and chill with the secretary and get to know her better...i like her, she's cool...after that i go to the room and chill...i notice the sheets are a little wet and some red stains, so i go and get new sheets...after i sleep about and hour or so, i go to domino's...it's raining real bad and have been raining for most of the day...stalker and her buddies try to mean mug me, but i pay no attention and sit by myself and they eventually come over...they keep asking me did i "fucky, fucky"...i told them no, that the new girl and i only talked....after a bit, the stalker starts touching and rubbing me again....around 10 i go and look for something new...i run across this chica by herself at sosua life...she let me hit it for 1000 pesos....she was about an 8 in the face but a fat azz...she couldn't take it doggy style, but i did bust on her azz.....i took her back to sosua life and head to domino and stalker and her same azz buddies are there...stalker keeps asking to come back with me to the hotel...after i send her across the street to get me something to eat, we do go back, but i was spent and we didn't fuck...in the morning, i ate breakfast again (only me) and dropped stalker back off at the bar and told her i would be back before i was going to the airport which i did...i said bye to all the girls and caught my ride to santiago...that's about it...i'll do an overall summary later

Jay

D_W_
01-20-2005, 10:39 AM
...i woke up with stalker...

Nice report Jay!....

BTW, who is this "stalker"?

BROOKLYN_357
01-20-2005, 11:01 AM
...i woke up with stalker...

Nice report Jay!....

BTW, who is this "stalker"?

the stalker is Eridiana ...she works at the domino bar

knotty
01-20-2005, 11:49 AM
See, I told you we weren't needed, but you didn't find shortee with the blonde hair? I thought at least one of us was gonna be able to hit it before we left. I was counting on you to find her. She never appeared at Domino's again? That fucking cat suit did it for me. I should've beat it the 1st night I was there. Damn, why did I pass out.

BROOKLYN_357
01-20-2005, 04:21 PM
See, I told you we weren't needed, but you didn't find shortee with the blonde hair? I thought at least one of us was gonna be able to hit it before we left. I was counting on you to find her. She never appeared at Domino's again? That fucking cat suit did it for me. I should've beat it the 1st night I was there. Damn, why did I pass out.

that damn cat suit she had on, did it for me...i would've paid for that one...i would have to have her to dance for me and slowly undress and the whole 9, but next time...DEFINITELY next time....so, how does May look for you...around the 3rd of 4th week in May

BROOKLYN_357
01-20-2005, 04:36 PM
THE SUMMARY

starting with the flight, i'll give you my pros and cons of both airlines...before i took jetblue...the good part is at night, not a lot of traffic and less hassle at the airport, but the time you get in at 2 am is the bad part and then someone has to pick u up and getting a hotel at that time can be a problem...american airlines was cool, no problems with them, but they made you pay $5 for some damn headphones to watch a movie and the good part about american airlines is the different times they arrive in STI

WEATHER: it rained a lot when i was there this time, espeically the last day...there was some good prospects out, but i think it kept the STUNNERS out...there were a few good, clear, dry days, but there would be your occasional showers and all

i went to the shark bar finally...they fellas was cool...drank and few beers and i told em i would bring a military uniform the next time i return

i didn't go to passions, but i will DEFINITELY experience that on my next trip...also didn't go to Crystals, but that's definitely going to happen in May

the hotel i stayed at was cool...Villa Chessa, no problems with bringing the chicas back and they dont ask for their ID when they do come back...always an armed guard at night, but sometimes i do catch him sleeping...the Villa Chessa is just not all that easy to get to and that can be a problem without a car, but still, those motorchocos go EVERYWHERE, plus they serve an american style breakfast for free, cable, AC, plenty of towels, so no complaints about the hotel

the rental car place was cool too, i've done business with him before and had no complaints, plus he introduced me to his secretary and she's a definitely STUNNER, she speaks a little english, so i'll be keeping in contact with her, and the rental car guy, gave me a couple of souvenir shirts to bring home

i wasn't able to meet the INFAMOUS "JIMMYDR", but i did meet boston jim, knottydread, seed garden, sexymofo, the owner of passions, the owner of shark bar, and a board of director member whose name i forgot, that i met at JFK airport...and the owner of the sosua palace

i was a little disappointed in myself for not taking advantage of the rental car i had, to go and explore other spots, but i'll make up for it next time, but the trip was overall good as usual, learned a little more and met some great people

Jay

gdogg
01-20-2005, 05:31 PM
You did an excellent job of not letting the stalker "cock block"! Great report!
:twisted:

knotty
01-20-2005, 05:44 PM

that damn cat suit she had on, did it for me...i would've paid for that one...i would have to have her to dance for me and slowly undress and the whole 9, but next time...DEFINITELY next time....so, how does May look for you...around the 3rd of 4th week in May

I was thinking that memorial weekend would be perfect. It makes sense, since you are in the military. Plus, I wouldn't have to leave Sunday, but Monday. We just gotta get all our heads together and finalize the weekend to go. That girl think I'm coming down there, may 5. My boy that was translating told her that day.

We might have to run a trizz on the short, blonde haired one. But Crystals is a guarantee. I don't care if you tired. I'll drive.

JD
01-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Excellent Reports!

JD

psriches
01-20-2005, 08:06 PM
:roll:Her name is Eri and she is a stalker bartender at Dominos. Put in a search for her name. Several posts and pics...... Spell her name "Eridonia" when you search. Page 3...For Dogwood!!

BrooklynBeas
01-20-2005, 10:04 PM
I was thinkin about memorial day too.. i might make the trip then if i can get the time off of work... Brook... what did you pay for your car rental, whats the name and where is it located.. sorry if you posted this already

D_W_
01-20-2005, 10:34 PM
:roll:Her name is Eri and she is a stalker bartender at Dominos. Put in a search for her name. Several posts and pics...... Spell her name "Eridonia" when you search. Page 3...For Dogwood!!

Thanks Priches...you read my mind dude.

BROOKLYN_357
01-21-2005, 02:27 PM
I was thinkin about memorial day too.. i might make the trip then if i can get the time off of work... Brook... what did you pay for your car rental, whats the name and where is it located.. sorry if you posted this already

well the car rental was $40 a day for a suzuki sidekick, but he has regular cars that go for cheaper...i think there is cheaper around, but i would have to do deeper research and Budget at STI airport wanted 32 a day, but they would not take my debit card and i dont know if my insurance company will cover me in DR...the name of the spot is called BOHIO ...if you know where Popular Bank is, it's about 50 meters from the bank...his name is William and his business number is 809-571-4661 and cell is 809-841-6762, he's real cool, but he's about business also, so he wants the renter to have at least $2000 on his credit card, cause he has gotten jerked in the past by americans who fuck up the car and just jet on em...i think i'm going to rent in May also...there are quite a few rental spots around that Sosua area, but i didn't stop in and talk to them

Don Tomas
01-21-2005, 02:33 PM

well the car rental was $40 a day for a suzuki sidekick, but he has regular cars that go for cheaper...i think there is cheaper around, but i would have to do deeper research and Budget at STI airport wanted 32 a day, but they would not take my debit card and i dont know if my insurance company will cover me in DR...the name of the spot is called BOHIO ...if you know where Popular Bank is, it's about 50 meters from the bank...his name is William and his business number is 809-571-4661 and cell is 809-841-6762, he's real cool, but he's about business also, so he wants the renter to have at least $2000 on his credit card, cause he has gotten jerked in the past by americans who fuck up the car and just jet on em...i think i'm going to rent in May also...there are quite a few rental spots around that Sosua area, but i didn't stop in and talk to them

Damn a $2,000 deposit, I wonder if he one of those places that charges US$50 for a lost hubcap! You can get an entire front clip replaced on a Toyota in the DR for US$200, and that's a lot of damage!

As for the Budget price of US$32, was that for a Sidekick or a car?

BROOKLYN_357
01-21-2005, 02:44 PM

Damn a $2,000 deposit, I wonder if he one of those places that charges US$50 for a lost hubcap! You can get an entire front clip replaced on a Toyota in the DR for US$200, and that's a lot of damage!

As for the Budget price of US$32, was that for a Sidekick or a car?

hey Don, the car at Budget was a Dihatsui, some shit like that...it was a compact car...something like a Mini type car i think...i dont know if he's that hubcap type guy, but knock on wood (tap, tap, tap), i've never had a problem and i have been fortunate not to get into any accidents...he was even telling me a story when this american came and rented a car with a fake passport and took his car and never came back, so it's because of our fellow americans that is this way...but i seen a few other americans with some bigger SUV's, but i didn't ask them where they rented from, but i did notice a few spots around the town tho

D_W_
01-21-2005, 02:50 PM
I am too much of a pussy to rent and drive a car over there.

In that respect, you guys are better men than I!

Don Tomas
01-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I am too much of a pussy to rent and drive a car over there.

In that respect, you guys are better men than I!

I am up to 2600 miles and might double it next trip. We want to do some traveling and hit a couple different places in the country. Personally I love driving over there, you can actually drive and have to drive. Here in the states I have practically slept driving to work some mornings, it's so boring.

BROOKLYN_357
01-27-2005, 05:22 PM
how do i upload pictures??

WSJ3
01-27-2005, 05:55 PM
how do i upload pictures??

You can either use photobucket.com or just use the photo site that JimmyDR has set up Brooklyn357, photobucket is a free site that allows you to link the pictures directly into your posts and it has a user-friendly tutorial.

Hope this helps.