PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen a half asian half dominican in DR?

Jiggafied
08-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Have any of you guys seen a half Asian and half Dominican chick? I know the whole race of Dominican are mixed with alot of other races.

I see a decent sized Asian population in DR i was wondering if any cross bred.

Wonder what that would look like too...

blacksultan
08-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Needle in haystack, muthafucka. You might find a Dominican midget who would sell you some "little people" pussy first.

The Sage
08-03-2009, 02:44 AM
I've seen a few chicas in my years of going there that had asian type features. However, none would admit to having an asian ancestor.

Drjetman
08-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Tiano Indians were the first inhabitants in the DR and they possessed Asian like features. There is still a little of those features in a small percentage of the girls. Not many but it's there.

givengo440
08-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Have any of you guys seen a half Asian and half Dominican chick? I know the whole race of Dominican are mixed with alot of other races.

During my last trip to Sosua I thought I did because this one chica had some very pretty but slanted eyes, but I never asked her so who knows. :confused:

psriches
08-03-2009, 06:37 PM

Wonder what that would look like too...I've seen about 3 or 4 in Classico....

husl2001
08-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow,

Just the thought of a Blasian Dominicana...

If I ever see her in DR, you won't see me back in the states for a loooong time.

lol

blacksultan
08-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I've seen about 3 or 4 in Classico....

Have you seen a unicorn, too?? LOL

Hunter
08-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Have you seen a unicorn, too?? LOL

I haven't had a good Sultan laugh in a while... :D:D:D:D

moshy2k
08-03-2009, 09:16 PM
There was a STUNNING Asian/Dominicana working in Crystals. And I mean STUNNING!!! That was 2-3 months ago. Hopefully she is still around when you get there. The 411 on her was she really puts her back into it. She was already wifed up when I got there unfortunately :(

I told my man Tpdog about her (he went last month) and took her for a spin. He said he was RUINED after her. She forced him to pop 3 times before letting him leave her room. He did a ST with her.

PapiQueRico
08-03-2009, 09:34 PM
If you are into a mix Asian/Latin look the place to go is Sao Paolo. Brasil has the largest Japanese population in thew world (of course outside of Japan) and most of them live in Sao Paolo. The mix can be stunning!

Jiggafied
08-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the info, Ill be at crystals in Sept.

Brazil.... that sounds it might be a December trip....

I hooked up with a black/korean girl here in NY, loved it, and im addicted to halfies.... flavor of the month

Choirboy
08-04-2009, 11:30 AM

Several years ago I went to a Chinese restaurant on the Malecon in Puerto Plata. The owner, who was Chinese, had a Dominican wife and their daughter was the waitress. She was probably in her late teens and was absolutely stunning. Unfortunately she was the worst waitress I've ever had in the DR and that's saying something in a country known for it's poor service.

El Tartaro
08-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Ill be there Friday and will be lloking for that spinner at Cristal's. Will post if she is still there or not.

prtyr2
08-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Needle in haystack, muthafucka. You might find a Dominican midget who would sell you some "little people" pussy first.

While I don't know about 50/50 mixes. . . .there are a lot of dominicans with asian blood. Trujillo brought in some chinese families in his attempt to "mejorar la raza". Cibao is the best place to find chicas with asian blood.

voltage69
09-12-2009, 07:59 AM
I was speaking to a girl from dominicancupid who said she was 1/4 filipino and 3/4 dominican. She was hot, saw her on webcam. But i never did make it out of sosua to go visit her.

sosuaman
09-12-2009, 11:47 AM
sounds like a nice combo...

SeaWeed
09-12-2009, 01:58 PM
I saw a dominican Chica with Asian looks in Boca Chica and she was stunning.........wondering if that spinner at Cristal's is still working there?

in Jamaica one of the most sought out ladies there are half Jamaican and half Indian who are very stunning.......they call dem "Cooley's"......because dem are suppose to have white livers and want to fuck all the time.......unfortunately they aren't many of them and very few ever hookup with foreigners.....oh well

Trib
09-12-2009, 03:39 PM

I'll take that and the unicorn...one at a time. Seriously though I'll take the midget. anyone know one?

FunnyBrute
09-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Alot of the Asian business owners have left the country due to unfavorable exchange rates and business climate. STI used to have hundreds of Koreans but now the number might be less than 100...

hioctane
09-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Alot of the Asian business owners have left the country due to unfavorable exchange rates and business climate. STI used to have hundreds of Koreans but now the number might be less than 100...

I don't think so. Lots of asians still own the cabanas in the Capitol City. I don't think they're leaving anytime soon.

I had a 1/2 asian once in DR.. She said her grandfather was asian. Maybe that makes her 1/4? She kept asking for money for her baby.. Had to let her go. :rofl:

I love the exotic, mixed girls.

swiggy
09-22-2009, 07:48 PM
saw one in pasion in santiago, was last year though. dominican body with a asian face i thought she was really hot. she was with someone though. Ive seen 2 in sosua, one was hot, saw her once hanging out in happy bar ( caddy corner from PJs near the beach) i think it was april . last year i was in sosua for a week and i saw one 3 or 4 times in classico but she wasnt nice looking. trying to find any girl in the DR is hit or miss, but they always have replacements so don't worry.