hours..maybe less

Jimmydr
04-17-2004, 08:27 AM
www.caribetours.com.do
(809) 221-4422

snoozer
04-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Caribe Tours- Santo Domingo to Sosua

- Cost 300 pesos, no problem if you do not speak spanish. Just go to ticket counter and say ' una para Sosua', hand over exact change and they give you your ticket.

-Buses leave for Sosua on the hour during the day

- Sit on right hand side so you can keep an eye on your luggage if in cargo hold.

- Brief stop in La Vega and two stops in Santiago, second stop for 15 minutes, you can get food or a beer here. One trip they would not allow beer unless it was in a plastic cup.

- Quick stop in POP then several local stops on road to Sosua.

- Returning to Santo Domingo, same price, bus leaves from lights in Los Charimacos. If you do not have much luggage walk along beach and the bus is just on the left as you come up the hill from the beach.

- leaves Sosua at 20 past the hour (give or take)

I do not speak much Spanish but made this trip 4 times in the february and march, no problems. Sit back and enjoy the country.

the_Jayman
04-17-2004, 10:31 PM
can ya smoke on the bus?

nomad
04-17-2004, 10:45 PM
xxxx

Jimmydr
04-18-2004, 05:34 PM
can ya smoke on the bus?

You can drink and bang! :D

continentalmike
08-12-2004, 06:29 AM
so true.. esp on the later buses on the SDQ to POP runs... hahahaha..

when you're single sit a bit in the back... have a towel handy.. wait for what happens!

freakaccident
02-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Are you saying there are chicas on the bus that will help you relax?

Jimmydr
02-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Are you saying there are chicas on the bus that will help you relax?

There are single chicas traveling as well.

David Smash
02-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I would love to explore Santo Domingo and see my peeps at the Jokers Lounge (Blue Dolphin, whatever...) When do you think it would be best to find a chica on the bus.? When I go back WILL take pics of my adventures on the Caribe Tours Bus.

Morpheus
03-18-2005, 06:23 PM
What is the latest the bus leaves POP? My plane arrives at 4 and I rather not take a taxi.

Thanks!

BROOKLYN_357
03-18-2005, 08:13 PM
What is the latest the bus leaves POP? My plane arrives at 4 and I rather not take a taxi.

Thanks!

you can go to the website and it will tell you the schedule

cremaconpalo
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM

Thanks!

http://www.caribetours.com.do/

Apos
03-18-2005, 08:48 PM

Thanks!

first bus at 6 am and last at 6pm. there are other bus companies from the bus terminal too.

D_W_
04-19-2005, 04:48 PM

when you're single sit a bit in the back... have a towel handy.. wait for what happens!

C-Mike is this true?

continentalmike
04-19-2005, 05:53 PM

C-Mike is this true?

Yep, and I speak from personal exp.. we took a late SDQ to POP Caribe tours trip down with 3 friends and I was the one that got to sit "alone''.... this was one of my first trips to the DR.. a chica (who I would now spot as a ho from miles) walks up and asks to sit next to me.. anyway to make a long story short.. we got well aqcuainted on the trip north...

Don't tell me this is news.. I've had hand/blow jobs on bustravels (even in planes) before.. don't you have that thing in the States?

Don Tomas
04-19-2005, 05:56 PM

C-Mike is this true?

I have never taken the bus but I have even read about certain encounters happening on a bus even on DR1!