PDA

View Full Version : Is there a standard protocol?

Midwesto
08-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Hey all, first post here.

I'm a 50ish guy, about average looks, cash, game and guts. Never mongered outside the US (and not all that much inside) but the pics and stories about DR have made me decide to make my first trip this coming Feb. My Spanish is mediocre but I'll study for the next six months.

First question (tried to use search to find answer no luck).

If on a particular night ALL I want is to get BBBJ JUST till I get hard and then go straight to anal for the rest of the night and then more anal in the morning, and not even bother with pussy at all with that girl, what's the best way to let the chica know that's what's expected BEFORE taking her to the room?

Is there a best approach to finding that chica that LOVES it in the ass (or at least can handle it and can pretend she loves it) and understands that that's ALL that I'm willing to pay for?

Not saying I don't want lots of pussy there too, I do. But I do want the experience of going straight for and getting extended all night/next morning anal with no misunderstandings or her backing out or trying a bait and switch when it's too late in the room.

Is it a matter of discreetly asking around and finding the right chica for the job, or proposing this directly to one I may already have chemistry with? Or what?

(Yeah, silly know-nothing noobs and their questions.)

Thanks in advance!

Hemp
08-04-2009, 11:32 AM
:veryconfused::veryconfused::veryconfused: :eek::eek: all anal....hmmm

prepare to do heavy negotiating up front...and pay extra!!!

If on a particular night ALL I want is to get BBBJ JUST till I get hard and then go straight to anal for the rest of the night and then more anal in the morning, and not even bother with pussy at all with that girl, what's the best way to let the chica know that's what's expected BEFORE taking her to the room?

weyland
08-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Of course you can get anal but it's not the best country for it. Try Brasil or the FSU.

givengo440
08-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey all, first post here.

I'm a 50ish guy, about average looks, cash, game and guts. Never mongered outside the US (and not all that much inside) but the pics and stories about DR have made me decide to make my first trip this coming Feb. My Spanish is mediocre but I'll study for the next six months.

First question (tried to use search to find answer no luck).

Is there a best approach to finding that chica that LOVES it in the ass (or at least can handle it and can pretend she loves it) and understands that that's ALL that I'm willing to pay for?

Not saying I don't want lots of pussy there too, I do. But I do want the experience of going straight for and getting extended all night/next morning anal with no misunderstandings or her backing out or trying a bait and switch when it's too late in the room.

Is it a matter of discreetly asking around and finding the right chica for the job, or proposing this directly to one I may already have chemistry with? Or what?

(Yeah, silly know-nothing noobs and their questions.)

Thanks in advance!

Like Hemp said heavy negotiating up front and paying but I recommend that you go to Sosua the chicas up North tend to be more loose then the chicas in SD.

Corrado
08-04-2009, 12:37 PM

Thanks in advance!

There are a couple of was to approach it.

Quickly

1. Get a guide, there are quite a few in Sosua, Caberette or Puerto Plata. Ramon comes to mind in Sosua. Tell them what you are looking for what you want to pay and negotiate. If he is reliable he will want his commission so your guide will work hard to seal the deal and make you happy.

2.Go to a place like Cristals or El Bohen and speak directly with the management (trust me they have heard it before) and have them tell you which girl(s) have no limits, or which girls have no limits for a price. On a weekend there are a lot of freaks in Cristals.

Not Quickly

3. Hit the clubs, chat up a lot of chicas at the bar, standing or sitting by themselves and talk, talk, talk............ you will eventually find one.

4. Street puta network. Tell a few street putas what you are looking for...if she does not bite, ask about some of her friends, she will tell everyone she knows to see you to make some money. If you are in the area for 3 or more days (usually less) chicas will start coming up to you asking if you want culo. You should do this with more than one chica at more than one bar........ lots of chicas do not like eachother and will not pass buisness along.

Midwesto
08-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Absolutely awesome advice! Thank you.

(After reading a few hundred posts it seems clear about the smartest single thing I can do before going is get my Spanish as good as possible.)

"chicas will start coming up to you asking if you want culo"

That simple statement just made my day.

:corky:

eastcoastallstar
08-04-2009, 01:27 PM
now let's say I wannna pee on a bitch?

SJG
08-04-2009, 01:56 PM

Just do it and tell her it's raining.

blacksultan
08-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Just do it and tell her it's raining.

Mucho juvia, muthafucka.

Damager
08-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Go to El Bohen and ask for Raffy. Let him know what you want and he will set you up. Just DO NOT start buying mixed drinks for the girls there, The bill will get high very fast. Tell him " los Boris" From Orlando, fl Sent you.

Beads
08-04-2009, 03:49 PM
:veryconfused::veryconfused::veryconfused: :eek::eek: all anal....hmmm

prepare to do heavy negotiating up front...and pay extra!!!

This sounds about right. Also expect plenty of chicas to be ok with it while negotiation until it comes time to performing. Then all of a sudden your Spanish and their English dont seem to provide good communication. :rofl:

My advise is to explain what you want up front and skip the bbbj. If she tries to change the agreement at least you havent done anything with her to require payment and can try to toss her out.

At this point here are a few things that possibly can happen.....

1. You get angry shes playing games and she says you still owe her money for her time.

2. You ask her nicely to leave and she still expects to be paid.

3. She leaves peacfully.

In cases 1 and 2 its a toss up in most cases what the outcome will be. She could call the police and try to extort money saying you owe her money. You could also end up giving her some small amount of money to just go away. If she has good police connections they could be brough in on the extortion game too so be prepared.

Some ideas......

Explain what is expected up front and that no money will be paid if she cannot do what is expected.

If you have a situation (be prepared) try to get the chica outside the room when your paying or to get rid of her with her thinking shes getting paid. Once outside the room you have more control since you can lock the door and go inside or just walk away.

If the chica tries to extort you for money for no services you can say you dont know who she is and she keeps asking you for money.Who knows how that will work out but you can try it.

There are definitely some chicas who will do anything you want....for the right price. The more painful or unusal the acts you want expect to pay more and have less attractive partners. Doesnt always work out that way but thats just the way things tend to work out.

Gladiator
08-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Of course you can get anal but it's not the best country for it. Try Brasil or the FSU.

Brasil is the best country I've seen for anal, I'm not into anal and some Brasilian girls insisted that they wanted it! :eek:

Hemp
08-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Perhaps one of our trusted Brazil purist can weigh in here, Brother Knotty why is it Brazilain women luv anal so much? is there any reason in particular about that culture of why they like it so much?

Corrado
08-04-2009, 04:44 PM

I got you primo. I know a chica who likes to experiment. A graduate of the Weyland Sciences Institute............. But YMMV in that area with her....... she is very pretty. PM me if you want the #.

EDIT: If you piss on her she is gonna piss on you so be sure U want that # Playa!

weyland
08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Brasil is the best country I've seen for anal, I'm not into anal and some Brasilian girls insisted that they wanted it! :eek:
That's why I also suggested the FSU. Russian women had a tradition of anal sex as a form of birth control. It is the only place I have been where women have switched to anal during sex spontaneously without my suggesting it. (I have never been to Brasil).

eldorob
08-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Definately do-able.

Correct, learn as much spanish as you can.

You didn't say where, but I would suggest Sosua. More to choose from for a noobie.

Read as many trip reports here as you can - This will not only familurize yourself with the area so you can roll with confidence, but it also will display that higher confidence level to the chicas. This gives you more negotiating power, tell em' "yeah, I come here 4 or 5 times a year"

And staying in Sosua, try el Passions or Cuba Libre Bar. Both have "take out" options, and owned by english speaking ex-pats. Sit and chat with a chica, and ask her about the Hershey Highway. If she says NO, NO Culo! (I can't tell you how many times I've heard that!:rolleyes:) just make it clear that that is what your interested in. And let her walk. The word will get around the bar REAL fast - and you'll probably soon have a canidate. And the real plus side is you much less chance of drama in the hotel room with one of these chicas. And less pricey then Cristals or el Bohemia, which are not located in Sosua

Midwesto
08-04-2009, 07:54 PM
That's why I also suggested the FSU. Russian women had a tradition of anal sex as a form of birth control. It is the only place I have been where women have switched to anal during sex spontaneously without my suggesting it. (I have never been to Brasil).

I have not been, but a good friend who is a hot shot music producer spent a month in Istanbul Turkey on business, and he swears that every girl he fucked (about a dozen) insisted on either finishing in her ass or just starting there. The first girl he dated he asked if she did backdoor, and she was surprised he even asked.

So perhaps Turkey could be added to the anal-friendly list.

eldorob
08-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Danielle does da Dirty Deed

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d431ab819.jpg

Sit at Siempre Sol on the beach during the day, she will usually stroll thru a couple of times. And she also strolls Pedro Clisante at nite, doesn't go in the discos. Sorry, she doesn't have a cel. She will try to renig the first time though, so be prepared.

And she does it with a very cute arse.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d4371dfcc.jpg

Angela's Ass Accepts - Sin Condome :eek:. But I haven't seen her in Sosua in about a year. She lives about 3 hours away. I have her cel, but you would def need some spanish. And she bites when she orgasams. She almost took my arm off once. Actually drew blood. All in good fun. :rolleyes:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601c83349707.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601c8311d76b.jpg

eastcoastallstar
08-04-2009, 08:43 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d431ab819.jpg)

Sit at Siempre Sol on the beach during the day, she will usually stroll thru a couple of times. And she also strolls Pedro Clisante at nite, doesn't go in the discos. Sorry, she doesn't have a cel. She will try to renig the first time though, so be prepared.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d4371dfcc.jpg)

Angela's Ass Accepts - Sin Condome :eek:. But I haven't seen her in Sosua in about a year. She lives about 3 hours away. I have her cel, but you would def need some spanish. And she bites when she orgasams. She almost took my arm off once. Actually drew blood. All in good fun. :rolleyes:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601c83349707.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601c8311d76b.jpg)

and you'll probably never see her again:eek:

ErikS
08-04-2009, 09:23 PM

Thanks in advance!

That's easy.
Here on the north coast all you need to ask for is the #7 combo!
("Me gustaría que el número siete combinación por favor.") :rolleyes:

P.S. Enjoyed the Spiro Agnew reference. :wink:

mikelodge
08-04-2009, 09:42 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d431ab819.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164748d4371dfcc.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601c83349707.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164601c8311d76b.jpg)

I bet your library is more interesting than G. W. Bushes

Midwesto
08-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Unholy goddam cocksucking muthafuckin yes - Danielle is NICE!!!!

:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Oh mah fuckin gawd.... that chica takes it up da ass??

And there's more like her in Sosua?

I am so there. So.

Fuck. I. Want.

Angela is definitely alright in the looks dept but I prefer darker meat in general. And I can skip the biting thanks. :corky: :rofl:

No Fucking Around Spanish lessons start today.

Question: Since there's Haitian putas too in Sosua, is it ever helpful or required to know French too? :confused:

SJG
08-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Who said new guys couldn't get good intel here?

weyland
08-05-2009, 06:23 PM
That's easy.
Here on the north coast all you need to ask for is the #7 combo!
("Me gustaría que el número siete combinación por favor.") :rolleyes:

P.S. Enjoyed the Spiro Agnew reference. :wink:
One quiet afternoon I will buy ErikS a beer and he will explain this post to me slowly and patiently. But for the moment I am totally baffled.

PapiQueRico
08-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Perhaps one of our trusted Brazil purist can weigh in here, Brother Knotty why is it Brazilain women luv anal so much? is there any reason in particular about that culture of why they like it so much?

Brasilian culture has an obsession with ass. If the stereo type "perfect" female body in the US is big tits, thin waist and some ass, the gold standard in Brasil is small tits and BBBBIIIGGG ass. The most comon plastic surgery there is breast REDUCTION.

Anal sex is like the second national sport after football. I hit more garotas who asked for it than who refused it.

Midwesto
08-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Anal sex is like the second national sport after football.

*Brazilian Homer*

MMMMMM... cu de tarada safada popozuda puta...

prtyr2
08-06-2009, 12:58 AM

The story I was told is many Brazilians are VERY religeous and when young want to be virgins when they marry. . . . . .they don't consider giving up the culo to be losing their virginity. . . .. so many girls start doing anal very young. . . . ..

I have been told that by more than one Brazilian but still would not swear by it. . . .

MrHappy
08-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Well, you've certainly got some good advice, now, can you tell me, what the fascination is with anal??

dunedain
08-06-2009, 09:44 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SJG
08-06-2009, 01:06 PM
When I get to Berlin, I'm going to have a German bitch pee on me. I may even have her give me a Cleveland Steamer!

LM
08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Well, you've certainly got some good advice, now, can you tell me, what the fascination is with anal??

Especially anal in the morning....her intestines are doing some work overnight;)

Midwesto
08-06-2009, 02:10 PM

I have indeed gotten splendid advice; for which I am very grateful.

Very well, a politely put question deserves an answer.

I'm in my 50s. Since my 30's I have never lacked for as much pussy and deep throat as I want and can handle. Around then I "discovered" the wonders of assfucking women, decided I liked it; a LOT. It got added to the list of things I require in life to be satisfied.

It took a while to learn how to sweet talk women into giving me their ass, but I did. I have not had a girlfriend in 15 years I haven't ass-tapped. Sometimes only once, sometimes all the time, mileage varied.

However, I have always felt like I haven't gotten quite "enough" anal for my age, (whatever the fuck that means), and until it feels like I'm "caught up", (whatever the fuck that means), I'll be hankering after anal more than I'm hankering after pussy and throat.

DR sounds like someplace I CAN get "caught up" (or at least make a DAMN good start!!!), assuming I have enough pesos rattling around in my pocket and the patience and smarts to make it happen.

I already know that 3-somes are next up in the "getting caught up before old age makes it moot" rotation list.

I guess it's similar to that corny line you see in some B-movies: "I don't wanna die a virgin!"

I don't wanna die feeling like I didn't get ALL the anal I wanted.

PapiQueRico
08-06-2009, 09:22 PM
After your answer I will reinforce the Brasil suggestion. You can get "caught up" there real quick! :)

Goodmasterson
08-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Interesting post! I understand his fascination with anal as there is nothing hotter than a nice morena lying backwards and lifting her ass waiting to be penetrated. And once you are in, the control you can apply over her body is empowering. It is a nice feeling…Dam! I can’t wait to go back again. I have been in DR twice and I have found very difficult to get some culo there. As a matter of fact, I use it to negotiate the price down. During my last visit to Boca Chica, I would start negotiating prices and they all began asking for 2,000 pesos. I would offer 1,500 and they came back asking for a 500 tip. I then said OK I will give you the 2,000 but I want some culo. The response was always the same “No papi mi culito no”. So they settle for the 1,500 just to avoid the enema. I am sure that if you follow the advice of some of the experts here you will find a chica willing to give you her precious hole. However; you will pay extra for the services especially if she knows you want it that much. And if you have a big fat long dick, don’t let her see it or she would either run screaming like a puta or charge you by the inches. Good luck hunting! J

Midwesto
08-07-2009, 09:31 AM
And if you have a big fat long dick, don’t let her see it or she would either run screaming like a puta or charge you by the inches.

Ha! I think describing my dick would fall under TMI, but it ain't scary.

For those who who don't get the attraction of ass, I understand you're non-understanding. But here's an even more perplexing one...

One of the coolest girlfriends of my entire life was a perfectly balanced bisexual - her lust for men and women is a pure 50/50. No real preference either way, needed both cock and pussy equally. Very demure and quiet librarian type, you'd NEVER guess what a wild kinky perverted freak she was. EVER.

Her biggest unfulfilled fantasy? Putting on an enormous strap-on dildo and ass-fucking a submissive fat-assed girl till she screams for it to stop.

I asked her what the attraction was. Her answer, pretty much verbatim:

"Uh, like, it's an ASSHOLE. A girl's ASSHOLE. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't want to ream the fuck out of a girl's ASSHOLE. Till she screams. Jeez, yer kiddin', right? I just wish I could have a real cock temporarily, then get my pussy back when I was done so SHE could fuck my pussy with a strap-on while YOU fuck my ass! Mmmmm, sandwiches..."

Awesome rocking kinky perverted twisted girlfriend... wonderful human being... but never did find a girl to let her do that with...

:rofl:

Corrado
08-07-2009, 11:49 AM
.. but never did find a girl to let her do that with...

:rofl:

You got to be kidding ......right? I have quite a few very attractive amigas that are lez or bi and none of them ever have a problem finding a woman for any kink. As a matter of fact I hang with them so I can get the leftovers which are still top shelf.

And if you think no one understands you here..............check the avatar. Everyone does not lay it on front street.

mikelodge
08-07-2009, 01:09 PM

Think of those Brazillian virgins in the post above yours with those hot dark tan asses nice and round and plump for good cushion moaning away damn nice after that pussy gets so wet it feels like a bucket of warm water.

mikelodge
08-07-2009, 01:13 PM

I'm in my 50s. Since my 30's I have never lacked for as much pussy and deep throat as I want and can handle. Around then I "discovered" the wonders of assfucking women, decided I liked it; a LOT. It got added to the list of things I require in life to be satisfied.

It took a while to learn how to sweet talk women into giving me their ass, but I did. I have not had a girlfriend in 15 years I haven't ass-tapped. Sometimes only once, sometimes all the time, mileage varied.

However, I have always felt like I haven't gotten quite "enough" anal for my age, (whatever the fuck that means), and until it feels like I'm "caught up", (whatever the fuck that means), I'll be hankering after anal more than I'm hankering after pussy and throat.

DR sounds like someplace I CAN get "caught up" (or at least make a DAMN good start!!!), assuming I have enough pesos rattling around in my pocket and the patience and smarts to make it happen.

I already know that 3-somes are next up in the "getting caught up before old age makes it moot" rotation list.

I guess it's similar to that corny line you see in some B-movies: "I don't wanna die a virgin!"

Very well said, catching up is a lot like getting your moneys worth at a Buffet.

thatguy750
08-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Believe it or not, the gf (not Brazilian) I lost my virginity to actually subscribed to the whole anal isn't real sex thing. She considered herself a virgin until someone broke the seal unleashing that new pussy smell. She would beg for me to do her anal. I refused. I couldn't understand why I would to do her in the ass when her pussy worked just fine.

Trib
08-25-2009, 07:21 PM

I would love to find a submissive that did deep throat for my next trip. Even just deep throat or a submissive LOL.
Thanks for sharing this as I know have a ton more intel!!!

bigtittylicker
08-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Learn how to say this. "TE GUSTA EN EL CULO?" IT means do you like it in the ass. After you buy em' a beer, somewhere in the conversation say it. They will either laugh and say no. Or about 1-2 out of every 10 will tell you yes or at least agree to it if not entirely enthusiastic. But they may say, Papi Necesitas pagarme mas por el culo, ok papi? Sweetheart, you will have to pay me more for the ass ok, sweetheart. Some like it and will not charge more. Its a preference thing for them and us. Or if you like to be more diplomatic you can say "ME GUSTA HACER EL AMOR EN EL CULO." I LIKE TO MAKE LOVE IN THE ASS. OR straight up blunt I WANT TO FUCK YOUR ASS. "QUIERO CINGAR SU CULO." I suggest you say something right when you start talking to em' so they know the deal. Because you will not waste your time and you can move on to a taker.

IF you want a chic that can seriously deepthroat or suck a real good dick. I reccomend Barbie girl at BB's and A girl who is 21 I believe works in Sosua goes by the name of Massiel. MOst girls even there can not suck a real good dick. It will take me at least 15 minutes to bust a nut, both of these girls 2x in 10-15 minutes. The best ever. Also Ibel or Ivel who worked at BB's but got kicked out or left - now seen at FOD in Puerto Plata, get her drunk and tell her you like BJ's and she will give you some treatment. My last time at BB's I talked to her in the afternoon, she had just started to drink. I asked her if she wanted to go to my room for a drink. I could not open the fridge before the vacuum started, I mixed two drinks and put them on top the fridge. I busted one nut, then two. Then off to the pool to play volleyball. With her you did not even have to ask or motion, there was no going into the room which happened several times that day and night for drinks where I didnt bust 1 -2 nuts every time. All in all in less than 24 hours, I think I busted like 25 nuts because after I busted on she kept going so every one was really like three. That was the best experience of my life. I get hard thinking about it, and although she it not miss universe what a sucker. WOW!. I reccomend you try her. I am actually going to get a local taxi to get a ride to FOD to look for her and get her number to invite her down to Sosua. While at BB's I also paid for her lunch, dinner, and breakfast the next day and told her if she wanted shrimp ok. She deserved it, I normally do not treat them all so well, I even gave her a hefty tip, and never to anyone else. Just be careful because she can be a little psycho. But tons of fun. She is such a sport she'd probably take it in the ass too. but don't quote me on that. And she has large breasts, implants. I love to titfuck but I was so preoccupied with the vaccum cleaner of a mouth I did not even try the tits. Maybe this trip.

Like Hemp said heavy negotiating up front and paying but I recommend that you go to Sosua the chicas up North tend to be more loose then the chicas in SD.

giacomo
08-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Lots of good suggestions. Having a "third party" help to find the right girl is probably the most important thing.

One more suggestion on your negotiating: set a low price for the TLN and create a nice "bonus" for the anal. That way you both agree on what happens if she gets cold feet. A lot of girls like anal to a certain extent, but if your dick is too large they may simply not be able to take it. If it becomes painful, nobody wins, and you just both settle for the low fee TLN. If she can handle it, you have put out a nice $$ carrot for her to give it all she has got.

If you are well endowed you may want to give a heads up on that to your negotiator.

Ter319
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
I was at FOD in the beginning of the month Ivel wasn't around, but the former BB girls there said she works there too, might have been her time of month or some one took her for the week, the girls aren't making too much money there so it's possible she was out on the prowl. As for Barbie, she was there during my last day or two, never was able to sample her but heard a lot of good things about her from others.