PDA

View Full Version : chica freindly hotel for one night?

jimmybuffett
01-15-2005, 01:48 PM
my flight arrives in the afternoon..a tuesday or wensday..I am considering spending my first night in boca chica then take a bus into SD the next day..

do I need to reserve a room in BC?? or can I just take a cab to and find a decent room for one night only?? any suggestions??

thanks in advance

D_W_
01-15-2005, 01:51 PM
my flight arrives in the afternoon..a tuesday or wensday..I am considering spending my first night in boca chica then take a bus into SD the next day..

do I need to reserve a room in BC?? or can I just take a cab to and find a decent room for one night only?? any suggestions??

thanks in advance

Lurk around and there some great posts about BC. I haven't been in years but on my first trip I just picked a chica friendly hotel at random.

Jimmydr
01-15-2005, 02:20 PM

thanks in advance

Yea, I wandered in a few years back and just grabbed a $35 a night place myself.

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 04:25 PM

thanks in advance

immediately get on the bus and take the long ride to Sosua... especially if its your first trip... stay in Boca if you wanna have a wack ass time!

jimmybuffett
01-16-2005, 11:46 AM
looks like I am striking out on my decision to spend a night in BC..

candil will not rent a room for one night only because they say it is HI SEASON..

el gaucho does not reply to emails..

and zapata's websight is not working and I cannot find an email for them...

maybe I will just head straight to SD but I wanted to check out the BC nightlife once..if I enjoyed it maybe I would spend more time there instead of the city

Jimmydr
01-16-2005, 11:52 AM

candil will not rent a room for one night only because they say it is HI SEASON..

maybe I will just head straight to SD but I wanted to check out the BC nightlife once..if I enjoyed it maybe I would spend more time there instead of the city

SD nightlife is incredible. I hit that place at least once a year.

Andy
01-17-2005, 04:47 PM

SD nightlife is incredible. I hit that place at least once a year.

Sure, dont go to Boca Chica the evening. Stay in the capital. Nightlife in BC is nothing in comparing with SD.