PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Golfing...

BrooklynBeas
01-15-2005, 04:29 PM
ITS FOOTBALL TIME!!!

Just postin this before the Jets Steelers game... LETS GO JETS!

talk to you kiddies later!

D_W_
01-15-2005, 08:32 PM
ITS FOOTBALL TIME!!!

Just postin this before the Jets Steelers game... LETS GO JETS!

talk to you kiddies later!

Jet's lost in Jet's fashion!!!! I know...they were not at full strength. But I sincerely think that team is jinxed.

the_Jayman
01-15-2005, 09:37 PM
WHAT A FUCKIN GAME ! ! !

(I was drinkin beer and eatin with x-ray)

WOW

I'm not drinkin . . . I'm just drunk . . . I don't see the rookie winnin the Super bowl.

Although I'm routtin for the Pats I like Payton's chances tomorrow.

gdogg
01-16-2005, 01:31 AM
That New England/Indy should be a classic! I hope it lives up to the expectations. Go Peyton!!

BrooklynBeas
01-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Jimmy... we need a sports section... other then golfing and adventure... dont you think?!?!

I was going to root for the Colts today but my friend likes them today so i bet the Pats just so i can have something to really root for...money!

Also got the Eagles -8.5

gdogg
01-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Jimmy... we need a sports section... other then golfing and adventure... dont you think?!?!

I was going to root for the Colts today but my friend likes them today so i bet the Pats just so i can have something to really root for...money!

Also got the Eagles -8.5

Next year, play in a playoff fantasy football league. That will keep your interest in playoff football. Pittsburgh and the Jets was a boring game, but I had the Steelers defense, so I was mildy interested.

Malibook
01-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Pittsburgh and the Jets was a boring game ...
That was the worst display of quarterbacking that I have ever seen in a playoff game.
They both sucked bigtime. :shock:

Malibook
01-16-2005, 01:36 PM
That New England/Indy should be a classic! I hope it lives up to the expectations. Go Peyton!!
Should be a great one. 8)

maylay sparks
01-21-2005, 02:16 AM
jets and Pitts gm was the only competitive gm, The others were blow outs.

Reel Deal
01-21-2005, 07:16 AM

Also got the Eagles -8.5What does THAT have to do with mongering? (j/k) :lol:

BrooklynBeas
01-21-2005, 08:52 AM

Also got the Eagles -8.5What does THAT have to do with mongering? (j/k) :lol:

If you notice RD i won both of those games.... i didnt bet yet this weekend but my picks are Eagles and Pats so far... well i kinda did bet ... i bet Gdogg a passions massage on the Eagles-Falcons game... but whats the chances of our trips happening at the same time... by the way... im lookin at Memorial Day weekend as a possibility