PDA

View Full Version : Trip report-Day 1 BB's

daddy999
08-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Okay Guys, I have to warn you that I am not the best story teller or writer in the world, but couldn't not post my 1st trip report since you guys have posted so much valuable info on here.
Day 1: I have a room reserved for BB's for 3 nights. The plan was to arrive, drop the bags off, and head into Sosua for some frolicking. Well, like mentinoned in another post, everyone has a plan until they get hit. I was hit! I ended up getting delayed in Miami, which caused me to get in later then expected. Upon my arrival to BB's, I was a little annoyed being delayed but, my wingman is sitting there with 2 chicas. I quickly forget how annoyed I was. One of the chicas was one that I was with the 1st trip down so needless to say that brought a huge smile to my face. She tells me the standard line that she has missed me and decided to wait for me, though she was off shift. I must admit that was nice, but we all know money talks and she knows I am a sucker for her.
Anyway, I check in, grab a rum punch, and not wasting one moment, bring her back to the room to relieve my jet lag;). Let me tell you, I was given the royal treatment so at this point, to hell with Sosua for the night and again just for the night!. Now, she is not on shift this evening, but wanted to stay the night, so who am I to say no:smile:. After a nice session, we head downstairs to grab something to eat(the veterans know, don't feed them first!), then it is up to the disco for some dancing, flirting, and fondling! Needless to say, we didn't stay long so it was back to the room for some more action.
We get started with the usual hj and then proceed to the covered bj. I know this policy stinks, but what can you do. However, I will say her head game was incredible! She must have been at it for at least 30 minutes, as it does take me a bit to release(TMI guys I know-HAHA! ). I was looking to finish with doggy, but the head game was so good just stuck with that for the evening. Though we did do some doggy, reverse cowgirl, and standard missionary. The part that was so cool about her was she didn't once pull the "no leche" becaause we were at it for a bit. The thing about her is she is by no means a 9 or 10( more a 7 in looks), but gives a 9 or 10 in the effort department which I will take anyday. Anyway, after we finish up, we crash.
Then wake up early the next morning to do the deed all over again. Instead of tipping, I decide to buy her breakfast before she is off for the day. I figure the least I can do is buy her breakfast after 3 solid rounds in less than 12 hours. She tells me she is going to go do her hair for me today and look really good for me tonight when she gets back. The first thought was uh oh, here we go with asking for money, but she doesn't do that. I will admit that earned some bonus points with me. She definitely was feeling confident that as long as she is there I am going to take her for a all nighter(which is true in my mind, but she doesn't need to know that:D). Besides, she is very good about picking out a "friend" to join us for the overnight. More about that later.
Guys must run and will complete day 2 and day 3 soon. Hope you enjoy the report so far.

weyland
08-08-2009, 05:19 AM
Hi daddy999. Thanks for making the effort to report. It is appreciated by us. Glad you are off to a good start.

I think it is a bit strange staying at Barba Negra then going to Sosúa. Surely you are paying a (small) premium at BB for the convenience of having everything on site?

Still, I am sure you have your reasons and I hope all works out great for you.

Mr. Smooth
08-08-2009, 05:44 AM
Hey daddy999, looks like things are off to a rollicking good start. Enjoyed reading about your 1st day. Hope the rest of the time is just as good. Look forward to the next chapters!!

Tiger
08-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the report on the first day. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Any pics??

cdstart=Tiger%27s%20Octoberfeast&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/fatfree.jpg&yr=2009&mo=10&da=15&hr=15&mi=25&sc=0&cdend=Until%20Jan%2E&txtcolor=0xff0000&untilcolor=0xff0000

daddy999
08-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Okay fellas let me pick up where I left off. I will say this crosses over a bit into a LP report, but just wanted to keep everything in the same thread because it ends up back at BB's.
After a good breakfast and a quick nap. My wingman and I decide to head into Sosua to LP's. It was around 2p, so it was early. There were about 7 or 8 ladies on hand with about 2 customers. We saddle up to the bar and order a drink. I had the pleasure of meeting Maribel, who hung with me for the most part. I will admit I was looking for Oneida, but more on that later. My wingman had another very tall chica hanging with him, but didn't get the name. Anyway, I must say Maribel is quite playful and likes it a little rough, which isn't a problem at all:wink:. So, I decide to hang with her for the afternoon, since I didn't see the one I was looking for. The part that was real cool about her was she was in no rush to get to the deed. She just enjoyed hanging out with us, which then bought me some time on whether to go with her or keep my fingers crossed Oneida shows up.
Well, Oneida shows up around 3 or 4 and I am like okay how do I politely get to Oneida without brushing off Maribel. Let me tell ya, it appeared that Oneida had some beef/attitude upon her arrival so glad Maribel had the positve vibes. She recognized me and said hi, but didn't seem overly cheerful so that sealed the deal for who I was going to go with. It was a shame because we had one hell of a session the last time I was there. Anyway, its time for the "menu" to come out and choose the soapie, which was really good. She was very enthusiastic and vocal if you get my drift. Overall perofrmance I would say 8. I would give higher, but the bj was marginal. Everything else was top notch!:smile:
So, after spending a little more time there. My wingman and I head back to BB's. Upon our arrival, his girl from the night before is waiting for him. She was not scheduled to work, but said she wanted to be there when he got back. I was like okay this is going to get interesting. Now the girl I was with the night before met me immediately as well. She was showing off her finely done hair and was ready to get to it. Though the reserves were low from LP's, I couldn't resist so up to the room we go. Now, this is where I thought it got interesting. After we finished the deed, I see her start unpacking some of her stuff for the night(including the lingerie for the disco). I was like okay pretty brave of you to assume I am going to take you for the night, but knew I was going to so no big deal. She knew she had me wrapped. So, while downing a couple of Presidente's, she is getting more sexy getting into the lingerie. I was just in awe. There is just something about a Dominican woman in lingerie:biggrin:. So, we head to the disco for some dancing and heavy flirting once again. After about an hour or so we head back for another round of fun and her superior head games;). This time we both were out like a light after a good hour romp.
Followed suit the next morning with another nice session and with a good breakfast in anticipation of the bikini contest that afternoon. She decides to leave her stuff that morning anticipating being back for another tln(which is correct). However, here comes the new twist. She tells me that she has a friend that was starting that afternoon. She wanted to know if I met her and liked her could we do a threesome tln? You know guys, I had to think real long and hard about that one;). Of course I say yes as I was hoping to get in a threesome action before leaving.
Again I will post day 3 later. I will also have some pics, but need to get them from my wingman. He knows how to do the editing as I am not that computer/tech savy.

daddy999
08-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the report on the first day. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Any pics??

cdstart=Tiger%27s%20Octoberfeast&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/fatfree.jpg&yr=2009&mo=10&da=15&hr=15&mi=25&sc=0&cdend=Until%20Jan%2E&txtcolor=0xff0000&untilcolor=0xff0000

I will get the pics from my wingman. He is yet to write his report as his will be good too.

daddy999
08-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi daddy999. Thanks for making the effort to report. It is appreciated by us. Glad you are off to a good start.

I think it is a bit strange staying at Barba Negra then going to Sosúa. Surely you are paying a (small) premium at BB for the convenience of having everything on site?

Still, I am sure you have your reasons and I hope all works out great for you.

Well, the plan was to go straight to LP's for a few hours after landing, but the flight got delayed for a few hours and kind of messed up the timing so then just decided to head to BB's. Our reservations were for BB's the whole time.

dunedain
08-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I'll take your lead daddy9:wink:

I was daddy 9's wingman in term, the reality is i'm more like a predator drone armed with hellfire missles. Anyone who knows me is already shaking there head in agreement. Please take note of my facial expression for 100% of this trip:corky:

To start with day one, i was there much earlier than him due to his delay in Miami. I arrived in predator drone fashion. I call the entrance into BB's the HOT GATES!! As I pass through the Hot Gates i'm already acquiring targets. I am far from shy so I start blowing kisses in every direction declaring to the whole place that :evil::wave:"I'mmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaack." BB's has one of the best staff's of any business I have ever been to. They have great memories, they welcome me back with open arms and smiles. Anyone who has not been to BB's yet, please make sure you get there. It is run so well and it is the perfect spot to enjoy DR however you want with little effort. Everything is already in the place anyway so you don't have to leave if you don't want to and you will never feel like you missed out on anything.

At the front desk I receive my room key and proceed to attack. I walked over to a chica sitting in the pool and motioned her to come out and join me (please note i still have my bags in my hands). She gets out and i warmly scooped her up into my arms wedding style and carry her up to my room. First timers be aware, your A/C is likely not on in the room and the heat from the room will smack you square across your gob.
She goes into the shower as I get the A/C crankin. Then I go in the shower with her, i didn't know if that caught her by surprise or not but i figured it was the best way for both of us to cool down quick. Plus her titties were a perfect fit for soap and water treatment. I went through so many that I will have to post names later as I sort through my list. She was pure eye candy. Petite with exotic eyes that just beg you to operate Acela within her.

--------line break

dunedain
08-08-2009, 09:32 PM
After finishing the task at hand, I quickly unpacked my stuff and headed down to the bar only to hear daddy9's flight was delayed way longer than first expected. I met a couple real cool guys who had been there a few days already. While chatting with them and the rest of the staff, I decided to unleash the hellfire missles and acquire another target. When I lock in on a chica there is never a doubt or confusion about who i'm looking at. The guys i'm hanging with and BB's staff are pissin themselves laughing while watching me. I've never believed in any game playin, I point click and fire. I walk over to a huddle of about 7-8 chicas sitting poolside. I take a seat on the ground right in front of them and start talking to everybody. I then zero in on one who i had been with my last visit there. She got this cute smile om her face as if she knew i was taking her with me. I reach my hand out and off we go to take care of the task at hand. Like daddy9 said these chicas are in no rush when they are with you, they are good at what they do and will cater to whatever mood you are in.

--------------line break

dunedain
08-08-2009, 09:52 PM
After we are done, I decide to go down to the bar with her and buy her a Presidente and chat a little with her. At this point I see a chica that my wingman daddy9 had been with the previous trip, she runs over and gives me a big hug and asks how I am doing. This was just the beginning of many things to come. My last visit, I was with her friend for a couple TLN's, which I was looking foward to again. She says she is about to leave since she was only in for the daytime and she would be back tomorrow. She calls her friend to let her know that I am there and she gives me the heads up that she was really excited and on her way over to see. As I mentioned in the first post my face is like :corky: "send her to me!!"

I then took a tactical pause, and starting thinking "this sucks, daddy999 is not here yet and i've gone through 2 chicas in 3-4 hours" My motto is I never let my comrades down or fail them, so I offer to buy his chica some lunch/early dinner. She was delighted by the news so she said yes and at that point my mission was to make sure she went nowhere. And she didn't go anywhere!!;)

As we get up to go into the resteraunt (BTW the food is pretty good and serves the purpose) her friend my girl from last visit shows up. I hear my name from off in the distance and by the time I turned around BAM she jumps in my arms, hugging and kissing me. I was very happy to her, as most veteran mongers know, everyone finds that one or two chicas that fit the very description of what you are looking and hoping for on a trip like this. This one was mine and it happened to be that these two were friends which made life all that much better. Now I have them both engaged in conversation, and then I see this chica walk past our table. I've never saw her there before but her ass was speakin to me in a good way:wink:

Once again hellfire engages and I stand up with my standard grin:corky: looking at her. Meanwhile my girl is not mad at all, she is actually laughing along with the waitress at our table cause she knows how I am. She says "we will wait here for you" knowing that I was going up to the room with that one. As before I take this pretty lady up to my room and handle my business again.

-------line break

dunedain
08-08-2009, 10:05 PM
As I am headin back down to my table, the staff is just laughing and high fiving me on the way there. This is all being done in good jest as I speak pretty good spanish and would know if it was anything bad but they knew me and knew that having fun is not optional. Its is mandatory and they were really adding into the fun element of being in a place like this.

My girl is smiling and giggling her ass off. Thats how cool this girl was, both of them just hung out at the table for over an hour waiting for me to get done. Meanwhile they weren't ordering any drinks or doing anything bad with the tab. As a matter of fact they had the same drink sitting on the table as I came back. they waited for me and then they ordered food. After they finished, I get a call from daddy9. He is now at POP and is on the way. I relay this to his girl and she is very content with waiting. I let her go up to my room to freshen up a bit and my chica gives me a playful back rub while lying on the bed. We go back down stairs to sit at the bar and I estimate daddy's time of arrival and order a rum punch and presidente to greet him.

Finally the moment has come daddy is in the house. He see's me sitting at the bar like this :corky: with these two fine ladies and gives me the i'll be there in five nod. His chica already ran over to hug him at the desk. Keep in mind this was never anything annoying or intrusive, they girls never cramped our style or we never felt like they were.

dunedain
08-08-2009, 10:21 PM
At this point it is early evening and the disco was about to get rolling, so I already had food and beverage waiting for him as he arrived. Our girls went to change into there dancin gear and we just sat back and talked a bit with some guys at the bar. He can tell you the rest on what happened on his end, my end was just getting started. My girl had some suggestions for me in the disco to do a threeway with. I thinkin this is some Burger King "have it your way sh*t for your ass here"

As Westside Connection said gangsters don't dance we boogey, so onto grind dancin with some great music. You don't have to be a great dancer cause IMO i'm not but dominican music is easy to move to. Just follow the beat and rythm and you are fine. Chicas are all over the place some started to dry hump me while on the floor of the disco with my shirt off, I even went on the stage and pole. The rest of the night can be put together by everyone elses imagination. Yes I had two chicas TLN and loved every second of it and did it again the next night. It was like a battle royal in the bed but I kinda like that.:wink::evilgrin:

I'm going to hand this over to daddy now but I would to leave with this parting message. I do have many pics but I do have a code of ethics (seriously) I live by and because of that I will not post pics yet or maybe at all. The reason is the pics have other monger faces in them and even though I can blank the faces out, I would never post pics even with blanked out faces without at least contacting these guys. Unforntunately I don't have every guys number or email to contact them to ask. I have some but not all. Sorry, I don't want this to be a kill switch on a great trip but its out of respect to fellow mongers.

BTW did I mention that was only the first day of the trip!!
:king:BWWWUUUUAAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAA

stay tuned for ROUND 2...............

dunedain
08-08-2009, 10:23 PM
oh yeah

-------------------line break:lol:

dunedain
08-08-2009, 11:08 PM
:wink: As we continue on.....................

DAY 2
Make a note that this post will explain half of day 2 while another thread in the La Passions section will explain the other half of day 2

This is my part of the story of day 2. I wake up with my two fine ladies taking care of me then I head down to get some breakfast. For those who have not been here before, breakfast for any monger is quite beneficial if you can make it. It is the best thing to keep the engine warm. Daddy9 and myself planned on going to LP's right from the airport on day 1 but his flight delay postponed the trip until day 2 which was fine with me.

I was invited to join some fellow mongers to eat breakfast as daddy9 was still occupied. We talked a bit while letting our food digest, daddy9 shortly after joined us at the table. On a big side note, I have been describing me chatting with mongers who have been to this place a few times more than me and I can say that I am glad and better for meeting them on my trip. But just like any other place, there is always one or more dudes who have got something stuck up there ass and noses. I was more than occupied by chixas at this place but times like breakfast and/or lunch is when you see people true colors. For some reason a couple guests decided that they were to good to talk to anybody even when I would make a simple polite "hi how are you today". they would not even respond or even say anything. Not that it is DR law that everyone must talk to everybody but when a fellow monger in a place like this says "hi" at least try and act like a human being capable of speech. Cause this behavior will come back a burn you at some point and it did to a couple of them. Not from me but situations outside of BB's they ran into were things these other mongers told me at the bar the first day I met and talked to them. If you are a shy person then no problem, I can understand that. As I said before I am not a shy person in a place like BB's, but that doesn't mean I am some loud, annoying, over the edge college punk fresh of drinking age. So keep that in mind if you are by yourself and want to chat with another monger its cool, just be open and cordial with things and it works fine. The cool ones have no objective or goal to see any wrong to you and you will know this the second you talk to them. If you are in a group then at least say hi to a solo monger. I owe a lot of credit to these solo mongers as I have found they are the most knowledgable.

-------------------line break

dunedain
08-08-2009, 11:26 PM
:cool2:lets get back on track

after digesting a little of breakfast and sharing stories with other mongers, i witness the happy migration of chicas coming in that morning from their respective cabs and motochonchos. It was like watching a tennis match for me as they walked by. Same expression on my face:corky:.

Once again I am the early day entertainement for the staff as all of the chicas are looking over and laughing at me and my facial expressions. They know I'm moving in for another target, its not a matter of if its who I'm taking. I decide on taking this one chica (i think the name was joanna?), she had aaaaaasssssssssssss!!!!! So I took her upstairs and handled our business. Keep in mind, again no rush or time keeping crap is going on here. She is clearly enjoying the moment. Well now its time to carry through with a plan to go to LP's but on my way down to get daddy9 and some others, I saw another chica at the bottom of the steps. I can't remember her name but she was just young tender and all mine. All the meanwhile those guys are like "where the f**k is this guy" So I grabbed her and went up to the room and handled my business even though it was more difficult to do just finishing with another 15 min before that but that is why i'm the predator drone with hellfire missles.:lol:

Now it is about noon time. Daddy9 and I get a taxi to LP's in Sosua.

Please refer to the "My LP's Adventure" (in the La Passions section) now.............

dunedain
08-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Part 2 (day 2) coming at cha tomorrow.....:wink:

in a seperate thread.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=197757