PDA

View Full Version : Trip report Day 3-BB

daddy999
08-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Well, I will start with Dunedain pretty much summed up day 3. We saw our very 1st bikini contest, which didn't disappoint one bit. I thought for sure the winner was going to bring down the judges table as she was definitely a wild one. The other ladies definitely brought their "A" game to the contest.
After the contest, we go to get something to eat, but dunedain decides he needs to run up to his room fopr something and as he said that something was another chica. I was like what are you doing? I 've got his lady and mine with me. after a bit, his girl is like where is he and then says "oh, he is probably with someone else". i just start to laugh a little, but decided to try to help cover him for a bit so I tell her I will go check to see what he is up to. Of course, I knew the jig was up, but just stayed away for a few to buy him some time. I just return back to the table and tell her he says he will be down shortly. Of course she just smirked at me and said ok:rolleyes:
Here is the funny part, this guy comes down to the table and trys to play it off like he took a shower or something, in the mean time he is sweating like a whore in church and had the nerve to say "wow, its pretty hot here". I just lost it laughing cause we all knew what he was up to.
Anyway, we ate, took the girls back to the room to get cleaned up and dressed. Now, I mentioned there being a 3rd girl involved that I was to meet and let me tell you she was model matieral! I didn't want to seem to anxious to get them back to the room so we chilled at the disco for a bit before returning to the room for a threesome. I don't remember her name, but she was worth every penny and then some. I thought the girl I was with for the first 2 nights was the truth, but this one was wild! The new one had no quit in her game, so needless to say it was a long night and an even better morning! I would definitely get with her again as she is a keeper!:mrgreen:
Not that I forgot, but since my wingman took the pics, he doesn't want to post them out of respect to others at BB's which is the right thing to do.:iconTU:

Jimbo44
08-10-2009, 10:36 PM
How about just pics of them in the disco, or pool area or dinner. No need for xxx all the time!

dunedain
08-10-2009, 11:54 PM
:rofl: I tried to tell people, all you need to know is written across my face. Its a good thing i'm single!!:lol::rofl:

Well, I will start with Dunedain pretty much summed up day 3. We saw our very 1st bikini contest, which didn't disappoint one bit. I thought for sure the winner was going to bring down the judges table as she was definitely a wild one. The other ladies definitely brought their "A" game to the contest.
After the contest, we go to get something to eat,
but dunedain decides he needs to run up to his room fopr something and as he said that something was another chica. I was like what are you doing? I 've got his lady and mine with me. after a bit, his girl is like where is he and then says "oh, he is probably with someone else". i just start to laugh a little, but decided to try to help cover him for a bit so I tell her I will go check to see what he is up to. Of course, I knew the jig was up, but just stayed away for a few to buy him some time. I just return back to the table and tell her he says he will be down shortly. Of course she just smirked at me and said ok:rolleyes:
Here is the funny part, this guy comes down to the table and trys to play it off like he took a shower or something, in the mean time he is sweating like a whore in church and had the nerve to say "wow, its pretty hot here". I just lost it laughing cause we all knew what he was up to.

Anyway, we ate, took the girls back to the room to get cleaned up and dressed. Now, I mentioned there being a 3rd girl involved that I was to meet and let me tell you she was model matieral! I didn't want to seem to anxious to get them back to the room so we chilled at the disco for a bit before returning to the room for a threesome. I don't remember her name, but she was worth every penny and then some. I thought the girl I was with for the first 2 nights was the truth, but this one was wild! The new one had no quit in her game, so needless to say it was a long night and an even better morning! I would definitely get with her again as she is a keeper!:mrgreen:
Not that I forgot, but since my wingman took the pics, he doesn't want to post them out of respect to others at BB's which is the right thing to do.:iconTU: