PDA

View Full Version : Wingman / Wingmen Needed for Road Trip SD to Sosua - August 21st to 23d

christianor1967
08-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Good Afternoon All,
I am planning my 2nd trip to DR since joining the forum and unfortunately i am flying solo. I know the capital is cool, plan on staying at the Jaragua but i was also thinking it might be even cooler to drive up to Sosua on Friday and back down on Sunday. I figure 2 nights up in Sosua, i will be able to get more bang for my buck than if i stayed in SD. (I could be wrong).
Are there any guys in the area around the same time and want to make the trek? Just hit me back up and we can arrange the details.
Thanks.
CR

A past trip

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=179683

Jimmydr
08-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Having been to the Capital a few times, there really is no need to leave. there is more than enough to do there.

christianor1967
08-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Thanks Jimmy ...
But the level of stress is a bit higher ... tipping security guards ... chicks cost a little more than in sosua ... this has been my former experience.
When i was in sosua couple months ago ... i realized how simple everything is up there. Was trying to relive that experience.
But to be honest Jimmy, if you can help me by pointing me in the right direction, i'd really appreciate it. Trying to ball on a budget in sosua for me is much more doable than in SD. But i am a newbie of sorts to mongering, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
CR

Jimmydr
08-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Thanks Jimmy ...
But the level of stress is a bit higher ... tipping security guards ...

I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard and there was no guest fee there.

Jimmydr
08-12-2009, 07:20 PM
... chicks cost a little more than in sosua ... this has been my former experience.
When i was in sosua couple months ago ... i realized how simple everything is up there. Was trying to relive that experience.
But to be honest Jimmy, if you can help me by pointing me in the right direction, i'd really appreciate it. Trying to ball on a budget in sosua for me is much more doable than in SD. But i am a newbie of sorts to mongering, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
CR

Then fly directly to Sosua? Why stop in the Capital?

christianor1967
08-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Some more info ... i have to go into SD for business friday morning and then again on monday and tuesday ... hence the thought of a weekend getaway.

Jimmydr
08-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Some more info ... i have to go into SD for business friday morning and then again on monday and tuesday ... hence the thought of a weekend getaway.

Now that makes sense. Well if its a business trip get them to pay the guest fee.

christianor1967
08-12-2009, 08:09 PM
LOL Jimmy!
Been doing a bit of reading ... might go with Marriott ... and see how much game i have or can buy ... lol!
Thanks Again.
CR

Jimmydr
08-13-2009, 06:29 PM
If you stay at the marriott you can swim at the Marriott Jarragua as well.

christianor1967
08-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks again Jimmy. Just booked into Marriott ... the countdown is on!

Jimmydr
08-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks again Jimmy. Just booked into Marriott ... the countdown is on!

Get the front desk to call for you .:iconTU::iconTU: