PDA

View Full Version : Putting Chicas in Jail

Don Tomas
01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
I know a few people have mentioned doing this so I want to post a current news event.

Just remember, she might be in jail but her relatives are not!

It seems that a man was killed by another man at around 5 am on Sunday in a condo in Villas Tropimar, Sosua. Apparently they knew each other. The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased. He went there to get back at the victim because he had registered a complaint at the police station. There were some signs of a struggle. The victim, an older German, who was killed with a knife.

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 01:37 PM
Germans seem to have many problems there. We know one another and because the chicas know that, we are safer.

D_W_
01-17-2005, 02:20 PM
If they're only going to hold them for 24 hours...what's the point?
Such as in the case of Rosemary. After the Palace incident...what do mongers do?...they go after her even more like she was some prize of a puta.

I may think she's pretty, but she is not on my list. With her violent, sticky fingers rep along with the std rumours...fuck it...too risky.

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 02:23 PM
If they're only going to hold them for 24 hours...what's the point?
Such as in the case of Rosemary. After the Palace incident...what do mongers do?...they go after her even more like she was some prize of a puta.

I may think she's pretty, but she is not on my list. With her violent, sticky fingers rep along with the std rumours...fuck it...too risky.

Now she thinks she is "Gold", because these guys are after her. Give her nothing and she will leave town.

BrooklynBeas
01-17-2005, 05:52 PM
i dont think she is leaving town... even if all of "us" on here stayed away she would still have business... you can at least admit she is pretty especially with the lil brown dot on her eyeball... i know this girl for almost 2 years and she has always been nice to me and my friends... No i have never fucked her

BigTrick
01-17-2005, 06:38 PM
I like Rosemary. I never had any problems with her. The bottom line is Rosemary is maybe 50 lbs soaking wet. There is no way she should be punking out any grown ass men. If she gets out of line, smack her ass like any Dominican man would. That's what she is accustom to. 8)

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 06:43 PM
If she gets out of line, smack her ass like any Dominican man would. That's what she is accustom to. 8)

That will get you thrown in Jail by her. :(

cremaconpalo
01-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Killing in Sosua/DR1 wrote:
It seems that a man was killed by another man at around 5 am on Sunday in a condo in Villas Tropimar, Sosua. Apparently they knew each other. The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased. He went there to get back at the victim because he had registered a complaint at the police station. There were some signs of a struggle. The victim, an older German, who was killed with a knife.

Germans seem to have many problems there. We know one another and because the chicas know that, we are safer.

I wonder if Joefan wasn't so lucky this time... :lol:

BigTrick
01-17-2005, 08:54 PM
If she gets out of line, smack her ass like any Dominican man would. That's what she is accustom to. 8)

That will get you thrown in Jail by her. :(

Not if you whip dat ass and tell her you will whip it again if she calls the police. Then fuck her real good :twisted:

D_W_
01-18-2005, 12:05 AM
i dont think she is leaving town... even if all of "us" on here stayed away she would still have business... you can at least admit she is pretty especially with the lil brown dot on her eyeball... i know this girl for almost 2 years and she has always been nice to me and my friends... No i have never fucked her

They're always nice until they fuck you over.

I'm sure Strange Luck thought she was real nice until he almost got smacked on the head with a bottle.

continentalmike
01-18-2005, 05:33 AM
The advice given to me by some of my "officales" friends:

1) Do not actually hurt her, but a few smacks on her ass that leave no traces are difficult to prove, deny anything happened..

2) Dump her and her stuff in the nearest swimming pool, she'll be much more embarassed and you have not hurt her..

3) Yes a dominicano would prob slap her around but you're the tourist and can get away with far less int that respect, remember that. Even if you do get away with it there will always be some police to take advantage of you!

4) In general be firm and in control!

domfan
01-18-2005, 07:53 AM
continental: although some other posts ar funny, yours is far the most appropriate on the topic.
bottomline: dont get out of line......

jd_mine
01-18-2005, 04:15 PM
A girl once hit me in the face in the disco. I was with a dominican friend. He told her even that though I could not hit her back, he would beat the shit out of her if she ever pulled anything like that again.
The girl has been super nice to me ever since.......

D_W_
01-18-2005, 04:31 PM
The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased.

I would never fuck around with a puta with a son old enough to kill me! :wink:

Jimmydr
01-18-2005, 04:32 PM
The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased.

I would never fuck around with a puta with a son old enough to kill me! :wink:

When you are 70, 35 year olds look great! :D

jd_mine
01-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Yeah, but 18 year olds look even better! :-)

Jimmydr
01-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, but 18 year olds look even better! :-)

Even at my age of 41, sometimes I get tired of them acting like babies. I myself prefer 22 these days.

jd_mine
01-18-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm 35 and all these girls from 18-28 seem to have the same intellectual level to me.
So far I've only met one who I actually could talk with like an adult...........

BrooklynBeas
01-18-2005, 04:46 PM
my oldest was 31 and she was part of a 3some... her daughter is 16 and she is off the fuckin hook... i keep jokin with her that i want to be her man when she is 18 but she knows i was with her mom and will never she said... i told her i would give her all the money in my pocket and she would still never!

jd_mine
01-18-2005, 04:51 PM
My oldest was 33 and I only found out when she showed the cedula at the hotel. I was pissed off immediatly and wanted to cancel the whole thing :-). I didn't cos I'm a nice guy, but I should have. In the light she looked like shit.......
BTW do you guys know the haitian girl Linda who always hangs at the Blue Dolphin?? I saw her cedula and the girl is 34 years old!! Now she's got a banging body for her age!

BrooklynBeas
01-18-2005, 04:56 PM
My oldest was 33 and I only found out when she showed the cedula at the hotel. I was pissed off immediatly and wanted to cancel the whole thing :-). I didn't cos I'm a nice guy, but I should have. In the light she looked like shit.......
BTW do you guys know the haitian girl Linda who always hangs at the Blue Dolphin?? I saw her cedula and the girl is 34 years old!! Now she's got a banging body for her age!

Of course i know Linda... She is actually a good friend... cool girl... never fucked her... she isnt my type... but great girl... we have had some talks at times... think she is or was friends with Mimosa and lives or her son lives in one of those shacks across from the palace

jd_mine
01-18-2005, 06:20 PM
I never did Linda either but always talk to her. She trusted me enough to give me her cedula to bring to a guy to make copies of it. She used to hang out with Mimos yes, but not a lot anymore I think. She also has this cousin Geena who I think is hot. I did do that one.
She now lives more in the direction of High Caribe, no more across the Palace......

passasabe
01-18-2005, 06:27 PM
There was a bartender at Dominos who looked older but she was hot. She was the hottest thing in Sosua and had a body built just for fucking (even though she had stretch marks on her tummy). I still dream about her. She worked during the day. She would wear the tightest pants, was light-skinned, and had short black hair. Does anyone know her name or experienced her? She's on my list for trip #2 if she's still around.

BXmonger
05-03-2005, 11:03 AM
I am starting to become biased against the 18-21 yr age range I had grown to love. Many of them, while super hot, simply dont know what they are doing....my best action last time was this this chubby-ish 26yr old with a very pretty face. I figured her pudge might make her less acclaimed and hence, more accomodating...and was I right. She was the best lay I had in DR in 5 TRRIPS. No bullsh*t. My second best lay was with a 29yr old semi-pro from Cabarete with 5 kids...youngest was 6. Boned her for 2 days...gave her 50USD, and she wanted to stay for longer...

I am finding the 25-30yr old range more interesting nowadays...more accomodating...and more accepting of a reasonable price...vs. these stupid young b*tches that would actually rather walk away than accept less than 1500 pesos...I had a 19yr old who didnt know how to suck a d*ck (she kept asking if I liked it), and then didnt know how to back dat azz up when I asked her for doggie! these older hoe$ know the deal better and know how to serve with a smile =P

Apos
05-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I am starting to become biased against the 18-21 yr age range I had grown to love. Many of them, while super hot, simply dont know what they are doing....my best action last time was this this chubby-ish 26yr old with a very pretty face. I figured her pudge might make her less acclaimed and hence, more accomodating...and was I right. She was the best lay I had in DR in 5 TRRIPS. No bullsh*t. My second best lay was with a 29yr old semi-pro from Cabarete with 5 kids...youngest was 6. Boned her for 2 days...gave her 50USD, and she wanted to stay for longer...

I am finding the 25-30yr old range more interesting nowadays...more accomodating...and more accepting of a reasonable price...vs. these stupid young b*tches that would actually rather walk away than accept less than 1500 pesos...I had a 19yr old who didnt know how to suck a d*ck (she kept asking if I liked it), and then didnt know how to back dat azz up when I asked her for doggie! these older hoe$ know the deal better and know how to serve with a smile =P

there IS a lot to be said for experience! the DR does often age a chica quickly thouh. if i find a good one i'm often inclined to keep her around some, younger or older.