PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (One Long Day... a.k.a. My First Day Back)

Bug Boy
01-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Perhaps my last long trip to Boca Chica.

No, I don't hate Boca Chica or the Dom. Rep. or anything like that. I love it!! But a four-day weekend is enough. Too much of a good thing, can be... too much [I still may extend my Dom. Rep. vacation two more days, my friend, "The Mayor of Boca Chica (10 years; 50+ trips; y mas...)," arrives in 12 days :)].

Honestly, I am not sure what to say. It took an hour (from the time my plane arrived) to get my luggage, but at least I have it (whew... Friday, I learned that not everyone was as fortunate). The car rental company I used, Nelly, didn't have my reservation :(. I would have booked w/ a major company (Alamo, Avis, Hertz), but they booked solid four-weeks ago (for the first week of my trip). Nelly did have an economy, so I took it (it's only for a week, than my other reservation kicks in for the last week of my trip).

What else....

My San Pedro "sweetie" was not around (although, she should have been)... so I banged her cousin (real) instead :).

I saw RearWindow's novia at Playa Vista. You may never see natural titties this BIG on a frame so small in your life.

I chatted with the cast of characters at Zanzibar [at night, Boca Chica (Duarte) feels more like a traveling circus (the one-legged woman, the girl w/ the glass eye, the bearded-lady :)) than a vacation destination (one of us.... one of us...)].

I banged Yennifer again (sweetie from August) and her young friend. Who cares if Yennifer is five-months pregnant (again --it's not my baby—btw it’s a boy!!).

Lele (from Puerto Plata) and her friend came by to say "hi." No story yet.

Was stood-up (well not exactly, I arrived late, and she arrived later, and I was having some serious problems w/ my telephone that night) by an online chic [date a MegaCentro Mall in Zona Oriental (Santo Domingo)].

Did some grocery shopping at Jumbo (MegaCentro Mall). Yes, I finally bought some ice cream (there's no Ben and Jerry's in the DR, but Pralines 'n Cream is fine)

What else...

It's 8:30am Sunday... and I hope that Yennifer wakes up before my San Pedro "sweetie" arrives at 10am. I doubt they care too much, I just don’t want to cook for three. :D

Helpmann

Apos
02-13-2005, 12:26 PM
helpman,

will you be in boca October 7-9 by chance. looks like JDR, JJ, Gdogg and I will be there then?

Bug Boy
02-13-2005, 12:42 PM
helpman,

will you be in boca October 7-9 by chance. looks like JDR, JJ, Gdogg and I will be there then?It's too early for me to know. I doubt that I would plan more than six-weeks in advance for a Boca Chica trip.

-Helpmann

Apos
02-13-2005, 12:47 PM
helpman,

will you be in boca October 7-9 by chance. looks like JDR, JJ, Gdogg and I will be there then?It's too early for me to know. I doubt that I would plan more than six-weeks in advance for a Boca Chica trip.

-Helpmann

Okay,

i'll keep in touch closer to the end of august.

thanks