PDA

View Full Version : Sexymofo - Rookie Trip Jan. 05

Sexymofo
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
I wrote a long email but it didn't seem to go through...so here's the short version

Got screwed at Europa, so me and Seedgarden (aka translator...aka Fransworth Bentley cuz as a spanish cat he was a 2nd class citizen to the brothas) flirted w/ some chicks at Dominos ready to wait it out til morn. It's about 5am at this time. On almost no spanish I bag one of the waitresses and bang it then and again later that morn. I only have US money, she wants $60 but since no money was discussed she gets $40 and leaves mad. Her name was Leidy and she was 5"1 and maybe 100 tops. She was dark and cute but a little attitude however she licked balls and gave a BBBJ and was a good lay.
Next I wanted to bang Celeste but there was a line for her so I never ended tapping that but heard it was hot. She supposedly goes back to Santiago next week for "school".
I got this hot chick named Anyi (Angie) and it was all about her the rest of the trip. She was light-skinned, 5'5, 125 lbs with a C-cup. It was a nice lay, she gave a BBBJ and in our second session walked up to the dresser mirror to get it doggie (sweet). Got seedgarden to get it for 1000 for an hour that night.
There was a lot I didn't get to though due to timing or price.

I chilled w/ knottydreed and Brooklyn 357, we bonded and chilled together. If any of you guys are around during their future trips you'll be happy to befriend them.

It rained everyday but it was still a great trip. I brought poker chips and cards (5 card draw, 7 card stud and texas hold em), we played but I had to give knotty and bk357 a tutorial. By the end, BK357 had taken 500 each from us and was letting us all know about it.

We spent our days in Dominos and our nights at Classicos (where I coulda picked up a hot dark skinned non-working girl local but didn't know any spanish so I missed out).

I had 2 main stalkers, the 1st chick I banged and another I labeled vice grip (she shook hands like a man but looked like she's a maneater in bed).

Me and seedgarden stayed at Dominos, Palace, El Calibre and Garden Keti so we felt like vagabonds.

Knotty is a cool cat that simply locked his favorites quick or early. Seedgarden was a man whore who disappeared all the time when he wasn't translating for us and BK357 was a class guy driving us around and buying drinks for us w/ the money he hustled from us.

The biggest complaint was that I missed Crystals and that I didn't tap a few more. I hope the dollar is better than the 29:1 that I dealt with. Shout out to guttaman and Boston jim who seemed cool but we didn't get to chill.

Anyi is calling me now and wants to be my novia. I landed at JKF at 6am and she had already called and emailed by 1pm!!! That's persistent. I don't know how I'm gonna go from superstar to another guy in NY.

Take care Injured soldier aka Humanitarian and to Lockdown aka Dredd aka Jay-Z

D_W_
01-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Good report SM.

I am really pleased at the amount of varied reports coming in. No longer is it just the veterans. Alot of the new cats are really stepping up.

Keep it up guys! :lol:

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Good report SM.

I am really pleased at the amount of varied reports coming in. No longer is it just the veterans. Alot of the new cats are really stepping up.

Keep it up guys! :lol:

Its like there are 2-3 going on at the same time. Its great!

D_W_
01-17-2005, 05:09 PM
No other board has this up-to-the-minute details. It puts WSA, WSG, UMV to shame.

Jimmydr
01-17-2005, 05:14 PM
No other board has this up-to-the-minute details. It puts WSA, WSG, UMV to shame.

I think the main reason is that I am so involved in going there. These other boards are just too big. Jackson does South America so that section is very busy. Its like a big party here.

Ram
01-17-2005, 05:38 PM

I think the main reason is that I am so involved in going there. These other boards are just too big. Jackson does South America so that section is very busy. Its like a big party here.

You guy's have no idea how much of a help this board can be to a newbie. I feel very confident that when I go down I will know enough about what is going on that I wont have to waste a minute...that is very important.

A guy throws out a question on this board and you are sure to get a word of help or encouragement from a vet.

This is a very sincere thank you, this is why you get reports from the new guy's. I know I will be reporting big time.

BrooklynBeas
01-17-2005, 06:21 PM

You guy's have no idea how much of a help this board can be to a newbie. I feel very confident that when I go down I will know enough about what is going on that I wont have to waste a minute...that is very important.

A guy throws out a question on this board and you are sure to get a word of help or encouragement from a vet.

This is a very sincere thank you, this is why you get reports from the new guy's. I know I will be reporting big time.

Those of us who may be considered a vet... appreciate every thing a newbie posts... about experiences (good or bad).. and what happens in detail on his trip... it makes us feel like we are there when we cant be there... As for me being a vet... i dont know cause ive only been going there for a lil over two years now and have 8 trips under the belt... maybe not a vet but i have some knowledge on parts of DR... Sosua mostly...

Don Tomas
01-17-2005, 06:26 PM
... maybe not a vet but i have some knowledge on parts of DR... Sosua mostly...

I so wish you had your old signature. I would have taken a screen shot of the irony, Senor Tigre de Santiago! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrooklynBeas
01-17-2005, 06:34 PM
haha nah ... i amdit you know a shitload more about STI then me... whenever i get PM's about STI i refer them to u if i cant help..

Bxboy56
01-18-2005, 02:01 PM

Those of us who may be considered a vet... appreciate every thing a newbie posts... about experiences (good or bad).. and what happens in detail on his trip... it makes us feel like we are there when we cant be there... As for me being a vet... i dont know cause ive only been going there for a lil over two years now and have 8 trips under the belt... maybe not a vet but i have some knowledge on parts of DR... Sosua mostly...
I want to add my 2 cents. I am making my first trip this Friday. Unfortunatley I am leaving Monday. That means just a long weekend. I have been reading about this site for about 2 months and the information I received from the various posters has been a tremendous help. I feel I know all the right spots to hit. I will be visiting Passions, Classico, M&M Message, Shark Bar, etc. I would not have known about these sites if not for you posters. I also feel that this trip is definetly too short. If I would have read up on Sousa before booking my plans I would have stayed a week. I haven't even taken this trip yet and I am thinking about my next trip!! Again, my thanks to you all, and I hope my "trip reports" are worthy of some of the better reports I have read here.

Jimmydr
01-18-2005, 02:06 PM
I want to add my 2 cents. I am making my first trip this Friday. Unfortunatley I am leaving Monday. That means just a long weekend. I have been reading about this site for about 2 months and the information I received from the various posters has been a tremendous help. I feel I know all the right spots to hit. I will be visiting Passions, Classico, M&M Message, Shark Bar, etc. I would not have known about these sites if not for you posters. I also feel that this trip is definetly too short. If I would have read up on Sousa before booking my plans I would have stayed a week. I haven't even taken this trip yet and I am thinking about my next trip!! Again, my thanks to you all, and I hope my "trip reports" are worthy of some of the better reports I have read here.

Hahaha

4 days is NOT enough! 7 Minimum, maybe 10. Its a start, better than nothing.

continentalmike
01-18-2005, 03:03 PM
a good report from Sexymofo..

it's good to see new guys posting too.. I am sick and tired of those boring old fucks posting nothing of substance, but their opinions

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fooled you didn't I

knotty
01-18-2005, 06:36 PM
I wrote a long email but it didn't seem to go through...so here's the short version

Got screwed at Europa, so me and Seedgarden (aka translator...aka Fransworth Bentley cuz as a spanish cat he was a 2nd class citizen to the brothas) flirted w/ some chicks at Dominos ready to wait it out til morn. It's about 5am at this time. On almost no spanish I bag one of the waitresses and bang it then and again later that morn. I only have US money, she wants $60 but since no money was discussed she gets $40 and leaves mad. Her name was Leidy and she was 5"1 and maybe 100 tops. She was dark and cute but a little attitude however she licked balls and gave a BBBJ and was a good lay.
Next I wanted to bang Celeste but there was a line for her so I never ended tapping that but heard it was hot. She supposedly goes back to Santiago next week for "school".
I got this hot chick named Anyi (Angie) and it was all about her the rest of the trip. She was light-skinned, 5'5, 125 lbs with a C-cup. It was a nice lay, she gave a BBBJ and in our second session walked up to the dresser mirror to get it doggie (sweet). Got seedgarden to get it for 1000 for an hour that night.
There was a lot I didn't get to though due to timing or price.

I chilled w/ knottydreed and Brooklyn 357, we bonded and chilled together. If any of you guys are around during their future trips you'll be happy to befriend them.

It rained everyday but it was still a great trip. I brought poker chips and cards (5 card draw, 7 card stud and texas hold em), we played but I had to give knotty and bk357 a tutorial. By the end, BK357 had taken 500 each from us and was letting us all know about it.

We spent our days in Dominos and our nights at Classicos (where I coulda picked up a hot dark skinned non-working girl local but didn't know any spanish so I missed out).

I had 2 main stalkers, the 1st chick I banged and another I labeled vice grip (she shook hands like a man but looked like she's a maneater in bed).

Me and seedgarden stayed at Dominos, Palace, El Calibre and Garden Keti so we felt like vagabonds.

Knotty is a cool cat that simply locked his favorites quick or early. Seedgarden was a man whore who disappeared all the time when he wasn't translating for us and BK357 was a class guy driving us around and buying drinks for us w/ the money he hustled from us.

The biggest complaint was that I missed Crystals and that I didn't tap a few more. I hope the dollar is better than the 29:1 that I dealt with. Shout out to guttaman and Boston jim who seemed cool but we didn't get to chill.

Anyi is calling me now and wants to be my novia. I landed at JKF at 6am and she had already called and emailed by 1pm!!! That's persistent. I don't know how I'm gonna go from superstar to another guy in NY.

Take care Injured soldier aka Humanitarian and to Lockdown aka Dredd aka Jay-Z

Leidy's the chick that said that shit about me posting on the internet. Now I need to make it happen so she won't look like a liar. :lol: :twisted: And Anyi sure was sweating you. She told P that you her novio. Especially when she hanging with the that other crew at the Palace. I got some pics of her for you man.

D_W_
01-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Her name was Leidy and she was 5"1 and maybe 100 tops. She was dark and cute but a little attitude however she licked balls and gave a BBBJ and was a good lay..

I think she worked at the Palace. I believe she's haitian. She got thrown out for dealing smoke. She sucked the best dick. I mean the best. I've never had better.

Thin, short...A spinner as some of you might say. An Ok lay...but she can swallow your cock and balls all at once. Would love to do her again.

knotty
01-19-2005, 07:36 AM
Her name was Leidy and she was 5"1 and maybe 100 tops. She was dark and cute but a little attitude however she licked balls and gave a BBBJ and was a good lay..

I think she worked at the Palace. I believe she's haitian. She got thrown out for dealing smoke. She sucked the best dick. I mean the best. I've never had better.

Thin, short...A spinner as some of you might say. An Ok lay...but she can swallow your cock and balls all at once. Would love to do her again.

Sounds about right on the description. She also had some stalking capabilities cuz like Vicegrip, she wasn't too far from everywhere Sexymofo went.

Sexymofo
01-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Leidy said she used to work at the Palace, so must be her. Yeah, the head was good and thorough. She mentioned coke, didn't offer but brought it up...within my first hour there.

Anyi is still blowing up the email...same thing. Hurry back in may, I miss you, I love you, blah blah

J, You hurt me that you didn't hit blondie. Choo-choo may make her affordable if she's down. FYI, the bartenders at Dominos (at least the shorter/smaller ones) are cockblocking, antimongering leeches. Good lays, but it comes with drama. Forward the pics and let us know what date works to hang.

Dredd, send the pics too playa.

knotty
01-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Leidy said she used to work at the Palace, so must be her. Yeah, the head was good and thorough. She mentioned coke, didn't offer but brought it up...within my first hour there.

Anyi is still blowing up the email...same thing. Hurry back in may, I miss you, I love you, blah blah

J, You hurt me that you didn't hit blondie. Choo-choo may make her affordable if she's down. FYI, the bartenders at Dominos (at least the shorter/smaller ones) are cockblocking, antimongering leeches. Good lays, but it comes with drama. Forward the pics and let us know what date works to hang.

Dredd, send the pics too playa.

I'm about to send them to you today so be on the look out.

gdogg
01-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Great report, you mofo!! When are you going back?

el_papi_chew_low
01-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Mofo - watch out for that novio shit cause step 2 is - she needs help, you got it all, and can you be a real novio and send money via Western Union. The women that want to instantly be your novia are often scandelous with a hidden agenda. Over time she can become your novia, after you've had a chance to really check her out.

gdogg
01-25-2005, 09:09 PM
If she asks for WU, just say NO!
:evil: