PDA

View Full Version : planing for sosua

kevinonthego
08-16-2009, 07:58 PM
i im going sosua on the 20th im worried about the weather there with the hurricanes and also would like some good info were to go i was in blackbeards 4 weeks ago liked it but want to try diffrent places im staying at new garden anybody with good places to go let me know im there for 4 days looking to make the most of it im not really looking for savings just were the really good partys and goodlooking girls are

3somefan
08-16-2009, 08:38 PM
i im going sosua on the 20th im worried about the weather there with the hurricanes and also would like some good info were to go i was in blackbeards 4 weeks ago liked it but want to try diffrent places im staying at new garden anybody with good places to go let me know im there for 4 days looking to make the most of it im not really looking for savings just were the really good partys and goodlooking girls are

Kevin... Just start doing some reading bro. All the answers to the questions you have can be found here. Start with some trip reports from the DR Section... :)

eldorob
08-16-2009, 08:38 PM
i im going sosua on the 20th im worried about the weather there with the hurricanes

Do NOT worry about Huricanes! They Rarely hit the North Coast because of the mountain range. It may rain hard for awhile, but then it's gone in a flash.

and also would like some good info were to go im staying at new garden just were the really good partys and goodlooking girls are

At the NG you are litterally 2 minutes away from party street and chicas.

There will be other ISOC at the NG. If you want to meet them but don't know who they are just walk out by the pool and yell "JimmyDR has a Tiny Dick!" That's kind of like our secret handshake. :rofl:

Welcome to ISOC...

And be sure to take some pics

kevinonthego
08-16-2009, 09:07 PM
ok sounds good the problem with pictures they come back to bite you

bigcowboyzfan11
08-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Kev,

I'm planning on being there on the 20th myself because the 21st is my bday. I've been looking at the weather myself and from what i seen on the news is that the storm shouldn't be much of a problem down there. I was there in 2007 when Hurricane Dean hit,but it wasn't really that bad..If you have questions call me at 404-355-7206. Erv

bigcowboyzfan11
08-17-2009, 09:08 AM
If you're a single cat then your photos won't bite..I have mine posted on a private website.

bigcowboyzfan11
08-17-2009, 09:11 AM
The Seabreeze is a nice spot and it's about the same distance from the clubs like the NG. Stay away from the Europa though. My man clothes got stolen while he was out of his room.

lobonegro
08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Do NOT worry about Huricanes! They Rarely hit the North Coast because of the mountain range. It may rain hard for awhile, but then it's gone in a flash.

At the NG you are litterally 2 minutes away from party street and chicas.

There will be other ISOC at the NG. If you want to meet them but don't know who they are just walk out by the pool and yell "JimmyDR has a Tiny Dick!" That's kind of like our secret handshake. :rofl:

Welcome to ISOC...

And be sure to take some pics

Thanks, you dick....for letting us know now..as many times as my 25 yr. old mongering ass has been there no one has ever showed me the handshake...ill be back in a lil over a month...someone better intiate my ass or else....:fu:

christianor1967
08-17-2009, 06:49 PM
How old are you going to be bcf11?

rushdog34
08-18-2009, 03:26 PM
If you're a single cat then your photos won't bite..I have mine posted on a private website.

your a poet and didn't even know it