PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (New Year's Eve! a.k.a. In Walks BigTrick)

Bug Boy
01-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Crack Whore's "sister" gave me a call. What can I say... she may be the only girl in Boca Chica that I can't say no to. In August and in November, I said that I would never bang this chic again, but then I see her (her smile, her tight...tight body, her dress) and I change my mind... perhaps I'll bang her Thursday.

I finally meet up with my other sweetie from August (Hangin' out w/ the Politur). She's put on some weight and her face is now pimply, so I pass (drinks, but no sex).

I finally meet up with my San Pedro sweetie. I guess her cousin gave her the "news flash." We hook up and spend the day together. I break out a bottle of champagne and we have lunch on the far west end of the beach. I bring her back to the hotel and we start grinding (dry humping) to Gasolina, then in walks BigTrick; not literally, but I get the call, "my driver can't find the hotel.” So I hand the remote to "sweetie" and tell her 5 minutes...

10 minutes later I'm back at the hotel this time w/ BigTrick and his friend. I greet them, introduce them to the manager, and look at the available rooms with them. As soon as they make their decision, I return to my room, foreplay is over. What can I say... Handcuffs (YES Mr.); Cellophane Bodywrap (YES Mr.). :).

God this is great country!

After banging the San Pedro girl, I look for BigTrick and his friend…

Damn’! They’re asleep… already :( (it’s only 4pm)

Oh well, I am not horny and I have nothing else to do, so I drive her home to San Pedro.

Once I return to Boca Chica I hook up with BigTrick and friend for pizza on Duarte.

After dinner (9pm), the search for the New Years Party begins. I am spent (2 muchachas for the day is normally enough for me), but I figure BigTrick and his friend would want to get their first nut off. Duarte is dead (it’s worse on a weekday than it is now). So we leave Duarte and take a drive down Juan Baptiste Vicini. Honestly, I figure this is the night for hardcore hookers; therefore, no semi-pro walking down Juan Baptiste tonight, (the semi-pros are most likely with there families.) So we get about 4 blocks north of the park and see this young, thin piece of meat on the corner. We pull-up beside her to get a better look. Perhaps under 20 years of age, and dressed like she’s going to the prom (a white-yellow dress and white lace gloves). It turns out that she lives in Santiago and is in town for the holidays to see her family. Well BigTrick’s friend (I thought stupidly) asks how much. Well instead of throwing out some crazy number RD$2,000, she calmly says RD$500. Unreal, not a semi-pro in sight and she’s quoting a real price (Happy New Years!!).

I am so excited about the idea of an “honest” ho that I’m ready to bang this girl too. So we drive back to the hotel and BigTrick’s friend goes first than I take her back to my room where we start dancing on top of the bed to some Regaetton song (Chocolate Booty… or something) Well it turns out that she does have a beautiful chocolate booty. I am amazed at how much it sticks out. I lift up her dress and just know that I have to fuck her with the panties off and the dress up above her head. So while grinding her ass to my crotch (condom already on), I bend her over, she grabs her ankles, and I start banging her doggie while standing on the bed. We later finish doggie, this time with her flat on her stomach J. We are supposed to go dancing Friday night.

Well after the “party” we go searching for the real party. The day before, I heard that there would be a party in (San) Andres, so we head west on Las Americas to check it out. Once we arrive there a ton of people in the streets, with beers in hand, and music blasting… nice. It’s a neighborhood party, no apparent hookers on site and few to none tourists.

We get a few beers and walk the streets. BigTrick buys fireworks (go figure) and lights a few off later in the evening. New Years Eve comes and goes and BigTrick is yet to get a nut off (again go figure). We return to Duarte and few more people are on Duarte (still not many) and we have a few drinks, before I call it a night.

-Helpmann

BigTrick
01-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey Helpmann.......
This was my second time in BC and it was unbelievable dead New Years Eve. I mean no action anywhere. That just topped my fucked up day. To start AA lost my luggage. So no clean clothes, no toothbrush...nada.

Helpmann was very helpful with helping me retrieve my lost luggage and a great tour guide for BC. Thanks Bro.

IMHO Boca Chica can't compare to Sosua. Just like everybody says, a bunch of hardcore putas. You will not find a GFE nor would you want a GFE in BC. Hell I could barely find a puta I wanted to fuck in the Clubs. I even saw a one legged puta in the club trying to catch a trick LOL :lol: BC is rough!

The people are not very friendly in the surrounding towns (toward gringos anyway). In a neighborhood party in Sosua or any other town we could come up on some pussy easily but not in BC

I don't think I will be returning to BC again.

BigTrick
01-17-2005, 07:13 PM
We get a few beers and walk the streets. BigTrick buys fireworks (go figure) and lights a few off later in the evening. New Years Eve comes and goes and BigTrick is yet to get a nut off (again go figure).
-Helpmann

Response to the fireworks......needed to do something cause we weren't getting attention from the local girls. At least I had fun playing with the kids setting off fireworks.

Response to not getting a nut off......Hell we only saw one puta the whole night (go figure)

Bug Boy
01-17-2005, 10:37 PM
That's the way it goes.

You have to spend time at the beach (2-6pm). If you skip the beach (in particular, Playa Vista), then you're better off in the capital.

Nightlife in Boca Chica is Duarte or Boca MPs, neither which I would recommend.

Boca Chica is about the beach and cheap pussy (RD$300 - RD$700).

Peace,
Helpmann

gdogg
01-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Hey Helpman...I see crackwhore's sister is still hanging with you. It looks like you have a girlfriend. Watch out for the excess baggage (crackwhore herself!)
:lol:

BigTrick, I knew your time in Boca was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad. Glad you came up to Sosua!

D_W_
01-22-2005, 02:12 PM
I started DR mongering in Boca chica 7 years ago. It was a shithole then..it's a shithole now. I have no idea why people even entertain going to that pisshole. SDQ has some nice spots but it's just for hardcore mongering and I like to relax. I probably will never do SDQ again, it becomes a drag too fast and during the day there's nothing going on but gambling.

I'm staying in the North coast.

knotty
01-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Boca Chica just does not seem like the spot to go. I haven't read too many good things about this place.

Willie
01-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Read a recent report on DR1 that Duarte in Boca has been shut down. Would be interesting to see how long this lasts.

Willie

Don Tomas
01-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Read a recent report on DR1 that Duarte in Boca has been shut down. Would be interesting to see how long this lasts.

Willie

Can you link the thread I can't seem to find it?

Willie
01-23-2005, 05:56 AM
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37583

Willie

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Guess I need to call avatar and get the scoop. That's amazing, seeing as how the bars mentioned were hardly a bastion of hookers. Sounds like the gov is shaking down the foreign owned bars again (as all noted are foreign/swiss owned). Glad I got out of there before all the fireworks.

Willie
01-23-2005, 11:38 AM
I have a car reserved, so that should give me the freedom of movement to chech out the action in other areas. I will also be going to the North coast for a few days.

Willie

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 03:10 PM
If anybody can get a word of mouth account from someone, that would be quite helpful. I called avatar, but she didn't have any info other than to corraborate the closings, and is pissed at me anyway. Might be looking for a new avatar :wink:

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 03:19 PM
If anybody can get a word of mouth account from someone, that would be quite helpful. I called avatar, but she didn't have any info other than to corraborate the closings, and is pissed at me anyway. Might be looking for a new avatar :wink:
Whenever you're ready to kick your Avatar to the curb... Just tell her I have been waiting in line for the last 5 months... :lol:

-Helpmann

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Whenever you're ready to kick your Avatar to the curb... Just tell her I have been waiting in line for the last 5 months... :lol:

-Helpmann I think that's a done deal my friend. Although, with the closings, she's got nowhere to hang anymore.

D_W_
01-23-2005, 03:23 PM

-Helpmann

Me too!

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 03:54 PM

-Helpmann I think that's a done deal my friend. Although, with the closings, she's got nowhere to hang anymore.
Just give me those 7 digits and tell her I'll call her when I'm in town.

BTW: I don't pre or post-pay for pussy... :lol:

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 04:58 PM
fuck that bitch as far as i know she has three eyes... right gdogg?

Lets go Eagles!

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 05:10 PM

Lets go Eagles!She's fine and I don't understand why she wasn't set-up years ago.

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 06:13 PM

Lets go Eagles!She's fine and I don't understand why she wasn't set-up years ago.

-Helpmann

until i see her face in a pic she only has a body and 3 crossed eyes.. and acne!

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 06:17 PM
[quote="BrooklynBeas
until i see her face in a pic she only has a body and 3 crossed eyes.. and acne![/quote] and encephalitis! Read'em and weep, gentlemen.

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 06:30 PM
<~~~ now eating his hat,.... can we get this in the regular picture form??

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Gee. everybody wants to play nice now? :twisted: Get a monocular, amigos!

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 06:45 PM
<~~~ now eating his hat,.... can we get this in the regular picture form??Pretty pleasssssseeeeee?

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 06:48 PM
dont make me save it andmake it larger... then it will be a lil distorted...

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 06:57 PM
dont make me save it andmake it larger... then it will be a lil distorted... (mmmm...RearWindow wants to retire soon.....) OH! Sorry, must have dozed off. Sure, I'll do just that.

BigTrick
01-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Dam RearWindow.....that bitch is fine! Helpmann told me how fine she was with the biggest tits you ever seen with a little waist. The new avatar is alot better. I want to put my name on the list too!

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Dam RearWindow.....that bitch is fine! Helpmann told me how fine she was with the biggest tits you ever seen with a little waist. The new avatar is alot better. I want to put my name on the list too! Digits are not coming out ,gents. She is a definite have to meet and greet her. It took me three trips to get her to talk to me, so she is not your typical bar chica. In fact, she really is NOT a puta, I have never seen her with guys even before we hooked up. She tends to sit alone, but is so beautiful. RRRRRRggggghhhh. And we argued about her perception that I was a playboy,,,ie screwing around. She REALLY wants a solid novio. Short time is not gonna interest her. Believe me.

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Dam RearWindow.....that bitch is fine! Helpmann told me how fine she was with the biggest tits you ever seen with a little waist. The new avatar is alot better. I want to put my name on the list too! Digits are not coming out ,gents. She is a definite have to meet and greet her. It took me three trips to get her to talk to me, so she is not your typical bar chica. In fact, she really is NOT a puta, I have never seen her with guys even before we hooked up. She tends to sit alone, but is so beautiful. RRRRRRggggghhhh. And we argued about her perception that I was a playboy,,,ie screwing around. She REALLY wants a solid novio. Short time is not gonna interest her. Believe me.Ugggh.... She's beautiful, but she's a puta. Selective yes, but I have seen her workin' those puppies at Playa Vista and Duarte late at night with other guys. She ain't your average puta, but that's obvious with that body. :D

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 07:27 PM
SO what did you pay this "notaputa".... POST THE PIC!!!

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 07:57 PM
]Ugggh.... She's beautiful, but she's a puta. Selective yes, but I have seen her workin' those puppies at Playa Vista and Duarte late at night with other guys. She ain't your average puta, but that's obvious with that body. :D

-HelpmannShe's not your mother's puta, si. She works 'em but doesn't run with most. Regardless...non puta got nada our last nite because of an attitude problem. Other nites varied tween 1000 and 2000 depending on where we were and how interested she was. Honestly, she is not a very good fuck.Seriously. That is what keeps me from hanging full time with her. Great bod, bad attitude at times, and low sex drive. They are all interrelated , but it is as it is. I have made the greatest inroads with her, near as I can tell, and she's still alone. Figure that.

gdogg
01-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Back off dudes!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/AVATAR.jpg

She's MINE!....and RW's.

gdogg
01-23-2005, 08:19 PM

I was always nice (sucking up)!
:twisted:

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 09:01 PM

I was always nice (sucking up)!
:twisted: True.You have been quite pleasant in these dealings. Unfortunately, I cannot sell her to anyone yet. THAT IS A JOKE ,INS.

Deniro
01-23-2005, 09:42 PM
i think i've seen that chica a few time while chilling in front of hotel eupora, i think she was with someone staying at majera. can't really say i'm 100% positive it's her, but i remember seeing a chica with huge tits like those babies. she looked like she was in her late 20s.

ps. are those real? if not, i'm sure they were paid for with gringo money.

RearWindow
01-24-2005, 04:27 PM
She has a few novios who drift in and out of town, i am sure. The hair is fake.