PDA

View Full Version : Information on the lighter skinned chicas

elmudo
08-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Hello hobbyists,
I'm coming to DR in September and have a simple question. The last time I was in DR was in 2005 and the past few years of partying have weakened my memory so here I am asking you all for your information.

I know Sosua has some fine women, but they tend to be darker skinned. I'm one who likes them light brown or maybe a bit fair.

Is Sosua or Puerto Plata the place for me?

also, does anyone know if Luz Maria is still open and around? Is it worth the visit? Last time I was there I mongered there two days in a row and got a beautiful girl (Jackie) and loved every minute with her.

thanks all for your help.

ElPlomero
08-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Hello hobbyists,
I'm coming to DR in September and have a simple question. The last time I was in DR was in 2005 and the past few years of partying have weakened my memory so here I am asking you all for your information.

I know Sosua has some fine women, but they tend to be darker skinned. I'm one who likes them light brown or maybe a bit fair.

also, does anyone know if Luz Maria is still open and around? Is it worth the visit? Last time I was there I mongered there two days in a row and got a beautiful girl (Jackie) and loved every minute with her.

While I have no first hand experience hunting for lighter skinned girls in The DR, everything I've read herein leads me to advise you to try hunting in Santiago, if you want lighter skinned Dominicanas.

But, if you really like lighter skinned chicas, go to Colombia.

sonrisa
08-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Every trip I've made to Sosua, I've always seen some lighter skin chicas. My most recent trip I saw a stunner of a chica, 21-22 years old with a sophisticated look, very light skin, blond hair and great body. She was dressed classically with a longer red dress with a low front and high heels. I bought her and her friend a drink. We had a nice conversation. She spoke good English and I speak adequate Spanish, so communication was no problem. Problem was the emotional commmunication was less than the best. "Arroganct" would describe her well.

However, she was a stunner and I thought I needed to give it a shot. When we started talking seriously she said to me "150 dollars, no negotiation." I talked with her some more and she said, "It's all business and business is all about the money. 150 dollars." Even though this might have been a great trophy encounter, I decided her attitude was arrogant and crappy . . . two qualities I can live without. And did. I walked away. Maybe she got her price later that night. Maybe not. I just didn't want to take the chance of spending that kind of money for an unenthusiastic effort and lousy attitude on her part.

I mention all this to say be careful about the attitudes of those who think they've got some kind-of corner on the market such as lighter skin. As for me, beauty and sexiness is definitely more than skin deep. I have enjoyed encounters with most of the skin colors from dark to light, but making your choice solely on that qualification may be a mistake.

sonrisa
08-17-2009, 10:18 PM
A lighter skin chica I enjoyed greatly.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/928249ac0a38e0ac6.jpg

JoeDR
08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Every trip I've made to Sosua, I've always seen some lighter skin chicas. My most recent trip I saw a stunner of a chica, 21-22 years old with a sophisticated look, very light skin, blond hair and great body. She was dressed classically with a longer red dress with a low front and high heels. I bought her and her friend a drink. We had a nice conversation. She spoke good English and I speak adequate Spanish, so communication was no problem. Problem was the emotional commmunication was less than the best. "Arroganct" would describe her well.

However, she was a stunner and I thought I needed to give it a shot. When we started talking seriously she said to me "150 dollars, no negotiation." I talked with her some more and she said, "It's all business and business is all about the money. 150 dollars." Even though this might have been a great trophy encounter, I decided her attitude was arrogant and crappy . . . two qualities I can live without. And did. I walked away. Maybe she got her price later that night. Maybe not. I just didn't want to take the chance of spending that kind of money for an unenthusiastic effort and lousy attitude on her part.

I mention all this to say be careful about the attitudes of those who think they've got some kind-of corner on the market such as lighter skin. As for me, beauty and sexiness is definitely more than skin deep. I have enjoyed encounters with most of the skin colors from dark to light, but making your choice solely on that qualification may be a mistake.

Good post. It could be just me, in this regard, but that describes my experience with Columbianas, 95% of the time. Mind you, I am referring to columbianas met outside of Columbia, in other countries. So was she a local island girl?

elmudo
08-18-2009, 11:16 AM
While I have no first hand experience hunting for lighter skinned girls in The DR, everything I've read herein leads me to advise you to try hunting in Santiago, if you want lighter skinned Dominicanas.

But, if you really like lighter skinned chicas, go to Colombia.

Yeah I went to Colombia last year and have fantastic memories of the place and the ladies there. Since I'm coming to DR this time though, I want to monger with a few "blanquitas".

elmudo
08-18-2009, 11:18 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/928249ac0a38e0ac6.jpg)

Where can I meet this lady? In Sosua or POP? And if in Sosua, do you know where she hangs out?

Beads
08-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Where can I meet this lady? In Sosua or POP? And if in Sosua, do you know where she hangs out?

I saw her in Classicos on the weekend last time I was in town. If you run into her hey all well and good but dont go looking for specific chicas because new ones appear and old ones dissappear.

One good thing is theres always a replacement so im sure if look hard enough you will find what your looking for.

sosuaman
08-18-2009, 03:31 PM
sosua offer a smorgersborg of chicas - a chica "buffet" so to speak
hang out in town thursday, friday and saturday and whatever you are looking for - you shall find! (both good and bad)

Tiger
08-18-2009, 05:44 PM
You will be able to find many light skinned chicas in sousa although they may not live there full time. Many come in from santiago and santa domingo for a few weeks at a time.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488499309e160772.jpg

johnhuk
08-19-2009, 06:51 AM
Do those 3 still work at Sea Crets?

You will be able to find many light skinned chicas in sousa although they may not live there full time. Many come in from santiago and santa domingo for a few weeks at a time.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488499309e160772.jpg)

Tiger
08-19-2009, 08:44 AM

The one on the right (Moy) used to work there. She wasn't getting any business and quit last Jan. The two on the right were in classicos every night last Jan. I hope to see the middle one (Stephanie) this oct. The one on the left lives in SD.

Tiger
08-19-2009, 08:48 AM

Did you run into all three of them there? When were you there last? I would love to run into the two on the left again.

Hemp
08-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Damn...when you see shit like whats posted in post # 10 and its readily available how could you not monger??? gotta luv this thing of ours.

red bone chicas are not hard to find...there all over.

Tiger
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Damn...when you see shit like whats posted in post # 10 and its readily available how could you not monger??? gotta luv this thing of ours.

red bone chicas are not hard to find...there all over.

The one in post #4 might even be better!!

elmudo
08-19-2009, 02:08 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488499309e160772.jpg)

Allright I want ALL 3 of these fine chicas. Where was this picture taken? As for the ladies coming from Santiago, the last fair skinned chica I spent 3 nights with the last time I was there was from Santiago.

They all seem to come from a town called Moca, which is where the Portuguese pillaged. So all these girls have some European influence, which explains the fair skin.

I guess I should go take a trip to the chica bar in Moca eh?

Tiger
08-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Allright I want ALL 3 of these fine chicas. Where was this picture taken? As for the ladies coming from Santiago, the last fair skinned chica I spent 3 nights with the last time I was there was from Santiago.

They all seem to come from a town called Moca, which is where the Portuguese pillaged. So all these girls have some European influence, which explains the fair skin.

I guess I should go take a trip to the chica bar in Moca eh?

This was taken at Seacrets the fist night I met them. Moy- the one on the right- quit the next night due to lack of busines.

mikelodge
08-19-2009, 10:50 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/928249ac0a38e0ac6.jpg)

Is she single? Does she like the U.S. ? :rofl:

vagabond
08-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Hello hobbyists,

Luz Maria is still open. It's not as good as when Frank ran the place, but sometimes there is some good looking girls there, and it's possible to have some fun there.
It's not so good that you should do a lot of efforts to go there, but if you are in downtown Puerto Plata, you should drop by. I goes there from time to time, sometimes I just take a beer, and watch a little, and sometimes I get a little action.

Mr Chocha Man
10-27-2009, 08:55 PM
I would like to know if the chicas at BB doing BBBJ? Yes or no
Please reply back ASAP, I'll be there end of Jan 2010.
Thanks

the_Jayman
10-27-2009, 09:37 PM
does anyone know if Luz Maria is still open and around? Is it worth the visit?

YMMV . . . havn't read much about um in the past year.

Last time I was ther I swore I'd never return

. . . back in the day tho . . . I LOVE YOU FRANK ! ! !

I wish I could help but I only like the ones with vaginas . . . hey guys . . . can ya tell me what town togoto to find chicas with vaginas ? ? ?

Thanks

SHUT UP ! ! ! ask once and wait 1/2 hour

swiggy
10-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks

98% of the girls in the country do BBBJ, i had one that insisted on a comdom so i let her do it, was years ago and she was good anyway. just ask up front and you shouldnt have any problem.

the_Jayman
10-27-2009, 09:51 PM
i had one that insisted on a comdom so i let he do it

OUCH ! ! ! (but i'da worn the umbrella tooo . . . don't drop the soap ! ! !) :eek: :eek: :eek:

swiggy
10-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Hello hobbyists,

I don't understand why anyone would come to this country for women if this idea is floating through their mind . if your gonna pick by waiting for the light ones you are severely limiting your pool of prospects. i might see 2 or 3 what i would consider light skinned chicas in a night, sometimes more but not really. If your worried about this go somewhere else because your gonna be disappointed. light brown there are plenty of, if you've seen the pics here and you havent seen any chicas light enough don't go.

swiggy
10-27-2009, 09:58 PM
OUCH ! ! ! (but i'da worn the umbrella tooo . . . don't drop the soap ! ! !) :eek: :eek: :eek:

For someone that drinks all the time your awfully observant!!!

the_Jayman
10-27-2009, 09:59 PM
For someone that drinks all the time your awfully observant!!!

you're is what ya ment . . I'm fuckin drinkin and it just POPS off the screen . . . can't type and can't spell but I catch the mistakes on billboards @ 80 mph . .

yes I'ma fuckin weirdo ! !

i read for a living . . . sorry . . . I catch typos . . .

Jimbo44
10-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Moy or Alexandria ( bluejeans and red top) as she called herself was still around in April, as i had her a cpl times, and she was great!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524ae0bbf5a5917.jpg