PDA

View Full Version : Price/Shag Economic Theory

XW9000
08-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Didn't know where to post this. It's a measurement system I devised in case anyone is ever in doubt about how much he should be paying. Hope it's helpful!

Price-Shag Economic Theory.

Take the GDP PPP per capita of a country and divide it by 260 (number of weekdays/work-days in a year). That's how much it should cost to shag a good looking chick in the repective country. If girls are asking for more than this, she's either crazy-insane, crazy-hot, or you're really nappy.

Here's some examples:

GDP PPP per capita of Thailand is $8225. Divide that by 260 working days/year = USD$31.63 (That's about the going ST rate, but bar fines are making it a bit more epensive than it should be).

GDP PPP per capita of D.R. is $8217. Divide that by 260 working days/year = $30.60 (if you guys are paying more than this---stop ruining for me!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita)

Edit: Oh, but it doesn't work all the time. For example, in Vietnam the price should be $10.60. I'm not saying you can't get that. But it's a little diffrent in Vietnam.

yayow
08-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Didn't know where to post this. It's a measurement system I devised in case anyone is ever in doubt about how much he should be paying. Hope it's helpful!

Price-Shag Economic Theory.

Take the GDP PPP per capita of a country and divide it by 260 (number of weekdays/work-days in a year). That's how much it should cost to shag a good looking chick in the repective country. If girls are asking for than this, she's either crazy-insane, crazy-hot, or you're really nappy.

Here's some examples:

GDP PPP per capita of Thailand is $8225. Divide that by 260 working days/year = USD$31.63 (That's about the going rate, but bar fines are making it a bit more epensive than it should be).

GDP PPP per capita of D.R. is $8217. Divide that by 260 working days/year = $30.60 (if you guys are paying more than this---stop ruining for me!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita)

Edit: Oh, but it doesn't work all the time. For example, in Vietnam the price should be $10.60. I'm not saying you can't get that. But it's a little diffrent in Vietnam.

What's it in the United States???

bads00
08-20-2009, 10:32 PM
According to his formula $180

Jiggafied
08-21-2009, 12:09 AM
which is about right, that's how much it is in whore houses here (new york)

Jiggafied
08-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Zimbabwe is like 0.75 cents.....

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Zimbabwe is like 0.75 cents.....
Zimbabwe 2010 trip!!! Look out Mugabe, hide your women:mrgreen:
I just cleaned out my sofa for change!

Jay_t
08-21-2009, 03:45 AM
UK works out at £140 which is about right , £150 will get you an hours outcall with a decent looking girl.

The theory is a days pay for a shag.......

XW9000
08-21-2009, 02:53 PM
You can find some nice exceptions in countries where the GDP per capita is really high. In these countries you get the reverse of sex-tourism: "Sex-worker Tourism" That is, you get girls from countries w/ low GDP per capita traveling into weathier nations as tourists in order to sell their punani.

For example, according to the formula, it should cost USD$196 for a shag in Singapore. However, Singapore has many Thai, Vietnam or Indo girls coming over for a month at a time--"hooker tourists," if you will. Girls from these respective countries do the job for less than local S'pore girls (between USD$50 and $120 from what I've heard) and help drive down costs.

The harder it is to get to the country, the more they charge.

Gladiator
08-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Interesting analysis.

We must also take into account that there are significant differences within each country, because of the different demand/supply ratios by area, or whether the demand is driven by tourists (i.e. higher payers) or locals, etc.

That way, in Thailand, for instance, rates can easily vary two-fold between BKK and Pattaya, for instance; or even many-fold between BKK and some upcountry areas in the middle of nowhere.

That calculation is a good estimate as a country level average, but, like all averages, it is subject to a high volatility depending on whereabouts in the country you are mongering and what hooker’s segments you are targeting.

Jimmydr
08-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Interesting analysis.

We must also take into account that there are significant differences within each country, because of the different demand/supply ratios by area, or whether the demand is driven by tourists (i.e. higher payers) or locals, etc.

That way, in Thailand, for instance, rates can easily vary two-fold between BKK and Pattaya, for instance; or even many-fold between BKK and some upcountry areas in the middle of nowhere.

That calculation is a good estimate as a country level average, but, like all averages, it is subject to a high volatility depending on whereabouts in the country you are mongering and what hooker’s segments you are targeting.

This works for Colombia as well.:iconTU: