PDA

View Full Version : How to say NO! Go Away! Leave me Alone!

Don Tomas
01-18-2005, 07:05 PM
I know some of you new guys reading this FAQ will say:

"What do you mean I will want a beautiful 18 year old to leave? Are you fucking crazy?"

Gentlemen as hard as it is to believe you will want a moment or two of peace to reflect or even to scope out the room before making your decision.

The girls, especially after the sun goes down. will do everything to get your attention; on the street, in bars/clubs, hell at the Palace they knock on the door and will open it too if unlocked!

So this is how you say...

If you want to be polite: "Perdon, pero estoy esperando a mi novia". or "Mi novia esta aqui!"
Which means: "Sorry, but I'm waiting for my girlfriend" or "My girlfriend is here!".
Some mongers on this board use this one. It works!

To the point: "Con permiso, pero no estoy interesado..." and look or move away.
Which means: "Excuse me but I'm not interested".

Stronger still: "Por favor dejame quieto".
Which means: "Please leave me alone".

The haitian putas are just annoying and they act stupid by ignoring spanish and answering in english, you can be simple with; "GET LOST" or "GO".

I wish to thank Dogwood & BB for their contribution.

BrooklynBeas
01-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Stronger still: "Por favor dejame quieto".
Which means: "Please leave me alone".

this is what i wanted to know... thanks DT

cremaconpalo
01-18-2005, 08:24 PM
How about.............................

"Largate, puta mamahuevo!"

Pronunciation (phonetic): LARRR-gah-teh, puta ma-ma-Weh-voe!

Translation: Get out of here/Get lost, you ball-sucking whore!

psriches
01-20-2005, 06:50 PM
If you want to be polite, the best line is that "i have a novia" bullshit!! This seems to be the only thing they respect..... :wink:

BrooklynBeas
01-20-2005, 09:31 PM
No me molesta works for me!

I thought it was no molestame... i have said that b4 ... guess i said it wrong ... or maybe the milk man is wrong

RearWindow
01-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Vete!!! Basically an insult.

D_W_
01-20-2005, 10:27 PM
No me molesta works for me!

No me molesta = It doesn't bother me

it should be

No me molestes = Don't bother me

Subtle difference in pronunciation...Huge difference in meaning.

Reel Deal
01-20-2005, 11:02 PM
For the more aggressive of the wimmin (newbies may find that laughable), scowling at them while saying "leave me the fuck alone" loudly eventually works...

~Or~

"I'll fuck you, but it'll cost you at least 500 pesos". How do you say that in Espanol?

D_W_
01-20-2005, 11:04 PM
"I'll fuck you, but it'll cost you at least 500 pesos". How do you say that in Espanol?

Me acuesto contigo pero te va costar quinientos pesos!

BrooklynBeas
01-21-2005, 08:44 AM

Me acuesto contigo pero te va costar quinientos pesos!

hahah... ive done that before also... but i said ... no problema ... yo quiero sexo contigo pero tu necesita pagame mucho dinero... or something like that... usually they think your flirting and interested after that so it may not be a good idea

prtyr2
01-21-2005, 10:54 AM
If no me molestas doesn't work try no me hodas which doesn't really translate literally means don't fuck with me.

Gladiator
01-21-2005, 03:38 PM
The ‘estoy esperando a mi novia’ line worked quite well for me in my trip each time an undesirable approached me.

It is also polite and effective ‘ahora no, quiza otro dia’ (which means ‘not now, maybe another day’), they usually get the message and leave.

D_W_
01-21-2005, 03:41 PM
It is also polite and effective ‘ahora no, quiza otro dia’ (which means ‘not now, maybe another day’), they usually get the message and leave.

The fucked up thing is that "another day" is the next fucking day and the next until you leave. :?

RearWindow
01-22-2005, 01:26 AM

The fucked up thing is that "another day" is the next fucking day and the next until you leave. :? I have said "later", and 1 hour later the girl reappears saying, "it's later." Can't really argue with that.

psriches
01-25-2005, 10:32 PM
sitting here waiting for my trip tomorrow, practicing my "fuck off" lines...