PDA

View Full Version : M&M's versus Kika's Massage (My experience)

Juggles
08-24-2009, 03:19 PM
M&M's versus Kika's Massage (My experience)

I have refrained from reviewing Sosua businesses for some time, as most have already been covered ad nauseum. However, I would like to share my reviews on the professional massage places in Sosua.

Kika's
Location: Immediately behind Lou's Shark Bar, on the second floor.
Atmosphere/ tranquility: Quiet, spacious, separate rooms, low stress. (Think of how you feel when listening to super mellow jazz music)
Professionalism: Great! Keeps appointments, doesn't bump people, won't squeeze a client if potentially overlaps another.
Experience: gives a normal length towel to wrap around or place over buttocks and waist area.
Massage: strong, thorough, takes the entire time.
Cost: $500 RD
Masseuse: Kika
Times visited: 2

M&M's
Location: Next to the Orange Shop, and close to Banco Popular.
Atmosphere/ tranquility: When I went. NO music. Two sets of simultaneous snoring in the adjacent room/ massage table (separated by a curtain).
Professionalism: Next to none. Had 2 phone conversations while performing.
Experience: Very weak massage, even after 2 requests to make stronger.
Cost: $600 RD (However, I left after she refused to end the snoring; Instead she tried to drown the snoring out by turning the fan on maximum). $400 requested for 20 min.
Masseuse: Didn't get her name. However, she was about 50, white/ light skin, curly black hair. Possibly European with passable Spanish and English.
Times visited: 1x too many

I know that M&M's has long been a favorite of the board. However, I think that it has fallen WAY off, from what I experienced to that of others, in the past. I understand that I only went once to this establishment, yet that one time, was once too many.

My .02 cents.

Hemp
08-24-2009, 05:09 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! Moshy, whats up with this???? M&M slipping??? say it aint so

Trib
08-24-2009, 05:19 PM

I have refrained from reviewing Sosua businesses for some time, as most have already been covered ad nauseum. However, I would like to share my reviews on the professional massage places in Sosua.

Kika's
Atmosphere/ tranquility: Quiet, spacious, separate rooms, low stress. (Think of how you feel when listening to super mellow jazz music)
Professionalism: Great! Keeps appointments, doesn't bump people, won't squeeze a client if potentially overlaps another.
Experience: gives a normal length towel to wrap around or place over buttocks and waist area.

M&M's
Atmosphere/ tranquility: When I went. NO music. Two sets of simultaneous snoring in the adjacent room/ massage table (separated by a curtain).
Cost: $600 RD (However, I left after she refused to end the snoring; Instead she tried to drown the snoring out by turning the fan on maximum). $400 requested for 20 min.
Masseuse: Didn't get her name. However, she was about 50, white/ light skin, curly black hair. Possibly European with passable Spanish and English.

I know that M&M's has long been a favorite of the board. However, I think that it has fallen WAY off, from what I experienced to that of others, in the past. I understand that I only went once to this establishment, yet that one time, was once too many.

My .02 cents.

Perfecto!!! Thanks I am doing a sosua day in nov and will put Kika's on the list. Thanks for the intel.

DCIronman
08-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Hmm....strange. Maybe your massuese was having an off day. I was at M&M a couple of weekends ago for a massage, a pedicure and manicure and I have nothing but good things to say about the place.

In fact, the massage was so skillfully done that I felt like Superman for the rest of my trip. Husl was with me and he went three days in a row. So I guess it's safe to say that he was also impressed with their service.

yayow
08-24-2009, 10:03 PM
I also have been to both on occasion, I have been to Kika's about 10 times and M&M about 3 or 4 times.

I absolutely love Kika's both of the masseuse's that work there, Kika and the other girl, actually I have only had a massage from Kika twice or maybe three of the times I have been there, I totally agree with Juggle view of the place and how they do their business, I too highly recommend it. I often got massages while I lived in NY, one of my favorite places was the Wellness Center in Plainview, that place was great but the massages would normally be about $80.00/hr and then you would throw in a tip. Was always satisfied with them and their service, but I must say I was blown away by Kika's place, it was every bit as good and what are we talking about 500 rd or about $15.00/hr, I guess you know which one is my new favorite.

As far as M&M is concerned, I must admit the only times I went there was when Kika's was busy and I didn't want to wait. But having said that I didn't have the same bad experience that Juggle had, I felt their massages although not as good (but not too far below) as Kika's they still were good, and I never had an older woman give me a massage, the three times I went the masseuse was always an attractive woman in mid twenties or early thirties. I can also recommend this place based on my experiences.

Bottom line is I like to be pampered and massages are and always will be part of my pampering. If I had to make a choice the choice would be Kika's, very pleasant and professional.

sosuaman
08-26-2009, 03:08 PM
kika is the best - no question...

moshy2k
09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I was just left there and M&M is STILL GREAT!!!! Kika is also great as she learned her skills working at M&M.

Hopefully the older lady he is talking about is not the owner as that women has amazing skills. But, even the best places can have off days.

You can't go wrong at M&M or Kika's...................

moshy2k
09-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I also have been to both on occasion, I have been to Kika's about 10 times and M&M about 3 or 4 times.

I absolutely love Kika's both of the masseuse's that work there, Kika and the other girl, actually I have only had a massage from Kika twice or maybe three of the times I have been there, I totally agree with Juggle view of the place and how they do their business, I too highly recommend it. I often got massages while I lived in NY, one of my favorite places was the Wellness Center in Plainview, that place was great but the massages would normally be about $80.00/hr and then you would throw in a tip. Was always satisfied with them and their service, but I must say I was blown away by Kika's place, it was every bit as good and what are we talking about 500 rd or about $15.00/hr, I guess you know which one is my new favorite.

As far as M&M is concerned, I must admit the only times I went there was when Kika's was busy and I didn't want to wait. But having said that I didn't have the same bad experience that Juggle had, I felt their massages although not as good (but not too far below) as Kika's they still were good, and I never had an older woman give me a massage, the three times I went the masseuse was always an attractive woman in mid twenties or early thirties. I can also recommend this place based on my experiences.

Bottom line is I like to be pampered and massages are and always will be part of my pampering. If I had to make a choice the choice would be Kika's, very pleasant and professional.

Kika and Luz Mari (M&M) were both trained by the same lady. Their techniques are so similar. They have a slight difference in hand strength but both are outstanding.

I hope you are fortunate enough to one day get a massage from the owner of M&M as she blows them all away.

psriches
09-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Kika and Luz Mari (M&M) were both trained by the same lady. Their techniques are so similar. They have a slight difference in hand strength but both are outstanding.

I hope you are fortunate enough to one day get a massage from the owner of M&M as she blows them all away.NOW YOU'RE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!

gdogg
09-04-2009, 02:30 AM
I haven't been to M&M since Kika left. I guess you guys know who MY favorite is. I do have to say that the owner of M&M is great though.

chicmatic
09-08-2009, 02:17 AM
I was at Kika's today based partially on information from this thread. I have to say, it was a damn good massage and for that price, I'll definitely be back.

Pana
09-12-2009, 09:22 AM
The only reason Pana would go back to Sosua would be to get a massgage(not a blow job) from Kika and she is the best.

yayow
09-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Just to reiterate, was in Sosua for the first weekend in Sept. and my neck was giving me a bit of a problem. Had two great massages with Kika, and I felt great, told her what my particular problem was and she focused specifically on that area for me, and did a great job. After her massages I had much greater flexibility in the neck area. I am still not a hundred percent but always feel better after a massage from her.

Ingus_Khan
09-12-2009, 02:02 PM
So both places are 500 pesos per hour and not 1000 pesos per hour and what is your customary tip? passions is great but I am in need of a real massage next week.

Hemp
09-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I think both places are great! it just seems that once Kika left M&M she took a client base with her and that base spread the word on her services and she has a nice lil racket going for herself. I believe she was trained by the owner of M&M anyway...who if you get a massage the owner, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! she'll really take the day of your back and shoulders.

JD426
09-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Definitely on my to do list. I get a stiff neck sometimes from even a car window being open 5 minutes , and its all over for me.
This sounds like a great way to start a trip, get nice and loose. Thanks for the info.

yayow
09-12-2009, 03:37 PM
So both places are 500 pesos per hour and not 1000 pesos per hour and what is your customary tip? passions is great but I am in need of a real massage next week.

Actually Kika's is 500 pesos, and M&M's is 600 pesos; I normally just give her a 100 peso propina, when she is done, that is 20% and I feel that is fair.

SeaWeed
09-12-2009, 06:08 PM
I was like ecstatic when I heard the resort I was staying at was only charging $23US for an hour massage in Sosua.........cause I usually try to get a couple every vacation....but when I read 500 and 600 pesos for a massage in this post.........I had to say to myself omg.....unbelievable........I don't really understand how they can only charge that.......and I am not complaining....but geeezzzzzzz

cause I am use to paying $60 bucks an hour in Jamaica and some of the other islands as that is the going rate and sometimes it's actually $75 bucks......and yes that is just for a massage......nuthin else......lol

Jimmydr
09-13-2009, 08:50 AM
I was like ecstatic when I heard the resort I was staying at was only charging $23US for an hour massage in Sosua.........cause I usually try to get a couple every vacation....but when I read 500 and 600 pesos for a massage in this post.........I had to say to myself omg.....unbelievable........I don't really understand how they can only charge that.......and I am not complaining....but geeezzzzzzz

cause I am use to paying $60 bucks an hour in Jamaica and some of the other islands as that is the going rate and sometimes it's actually $75 bucks......and yes that is just for a massage......nuthin else......lol

In Medellin its 40,000 pesos which is about $18 and a few places charge 50,000 ($24) for 2 girls for an hour.

There are days when I get 3 massages.

theman
09-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Do they both give happy ending massage, I went to a massage place in Sosua last year, dont remember the name but had happy ending for 500rd, it was close to casa marina, went get out the main entrence it was the first street on our right.

yayow
09-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Do they both give happy ending massage, I went to a massage place in Sosua last year, dont remember the name but had happy ending for 500rd, it was close to casa marina, went get out the main entrence it was the first street on our right.

TheMan read the thread, don't just jump in at the last page ...sometimes read before commenting..... pleasssssse!!, neither one of these places give happy endings, they are legitimate massage places, for those that are looking for that. If you want happy endings there are plenty of places for that in Sosua as well.

givengo440
09-15-2009, 03:28 PM

Kika's

M&M's

My .02 cents.

I appreciate another's opinion and dam b/c I had a great massage at M&M's. So here is my report as I never been to Kikas but will go during next months trip.

Atmosphere/ tranquility: Smooth music and fans working overtime (4) rooms, (2) separated by walls mac man was in the room next to me and trust there was a wall and The Legend was on the other side of me and trust me again there was a wall (i didn't want to see his big ass in a towel.
Professionalism: Very! The woman were all (4) in total ranged from late teens/early 20's to 30's
Experience: Very good and strong massage, I felt like a Million Dollars! Even my masuese (her sexy brown ass with beautiful tatas that she rubbed in my face and brished my dick with (hands & tits) from time to time
Cost: $600 RD + 100 RD tip (IT WAS WORTH IT) .
Masseuse: I forgot her name, I had to many hoes at that time. However, she was about 19-22, brown skin, straight black hair and very fucking sexy! I would of fucked her and gave her babies she looked that good.
Times visited: Not Enough!!! :mrgreen:

SrSuerte
12-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I can't compare them, but Kiki just did a good job. She said that another girl will be there tomorrow. I only had to wait 10 min for a walk in. I never had anyone crawl up on the bed during a profesional massage!:eek:

I was like... What is she about to do?:eek::rolleyes::confused: I told myself to be cool. She was just up there to apply more pressure. Very professional. She made about 10 mistakes during my massage. She accidentally touch my winnie and meatballs. I did not mind.:biggrin: She is very thorough. I had a chica say that she wanted to come and watch me get my massage!:eek: I wonder if Kiki would let her finish the job?:rolleyes: I really deserve this time away from work. I will try M & M's next. What does a guy do in Sosua on Monday at 12 noon?:rolleyes: I sure I will figure something out. Later!

Macky
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I had the best massages last month when I was in town for a week in early november. I don't know the name of the place, but it's across from sosua by the sea resort. There are actually two places across from the hotel but I am talking about the one just to the left if you are standing with your back to the hotel. There's a girl there, Karina; she is short, light-skinned, a little thick with short hair, a cute smile and big tits. Fellas, it is impossible to get a better massage from anyone else in the world. I think the cost was $500. I went there every day, tipped her very generously; she is wonderful!!!

TC
12-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I was at M&Mīs yesterday. The massage was great as usual, but they charged me 700 pesos (up from 600) - plus I tipped 100. Iīve never tried Kikas, but it sounds like itīs time.

To the OP, sorry for my snoring!

SeaWeed
12-09-2009, 05:34 PM
I was at M&Mīs yesterday. The massage was great as usual, but they charged me 700 pesos (up from 600) - plus I tipped 100. Iīve never tried Kikas, but it sounds like itīs time.

To the OP, sorry for my snoring!
I tried Kikas twice in September and had the two best massages I have ever had......and I've had quite a few........500 Pesos!

Hemp
12-09-2009, 05:37 PM
hmmmm, so M&M seems to be raising there base price a 100 pesos each high season for the last 2 yrs. still not a bad deal. but if it raises anymore there going to have to start including some "extras" in there massage! LOL

Dragonlorde
12-10-2009, 02:02 AM

Kika's

M&M's

My .02 cents.

Thanks for the very thorough comparison. I am always up for a good place to eat besides having a box lunch at the Y. :D

TC
12-10-2009, 11:43 AM
OK - tried Kikaīs today. Massage was great. I was the only customer and there was one masseuse (Janet?) Another customer knocked, and she stuck her head out and told him 2 minutes. She then told me I was done. It was 55 minutes, unlike M&M where I always got the full hour. It felt like even more than an hour, so I didnīt mind that much, but still. She cut corners with me so the next guy wouldnīt leave.

Great massage though. I will probabaly give a second chance and see if it happens again.

SrSuerte
12-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I just got back from M&M. And the price is 700rd. better massage? no. She did good. It was a young pretty girl that says she has been working there for a year. I would have to try the different ladies that they have available. I will not do that because after two massages with them I can almost pay for three at KiKi's. I suggest that the poster above me go back when Margarita is there. She is very good. I had to wait 10 minutes when I was there. I left and came back and she was waiting.

swiggy
12-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I find if you like a really firm massage, M&M is a little better IMO. other than that its very similar. I believe Kika worked at M&M before? I didnt know her then. its 200 pesos more at M&M which is 6 dollars, for me its worth the 6 dollars. both places are good, i got Kika the one time i went to her place. I dont know who i got the last time at M&M.

snoozer
12-10-2009, 07:12 PM
I talked to Mary, the owner of M and M today about the price difference. She says she has always charged $ 20 for a massage, the exchange rate has gone up in the last few months.

It's the same at many hotels, they charge in dollars and will convert at the current rate if you want to pay in pesos. For instance a $ 40 room at Sea Breeze was around 1200 peso a year or so ago and now it is more than 1440 pesos

SrSuerte
12-10-2009, 10:16 PM
I talked to Mary, the owner of M and M today about the price difference. She says she has always charged $ 20 for a massage, the exchange rate has gone up in the last few months.

It's the same at many hotels, they charge in dollars and will convert at the current rate if you want to pay in pesos. For instance a $ 40 room at Sea Breeze was around 1200 peso a year or so ago and now it is more than 1440 pesos

The Price did not change at Kiki's. Today I got 36 for the Dollar. That is not the best, but it is better than in June and July.

vagabond
12-29-2009, 10:29 AM

I think for a massage parlour to charge in dollars are just bullshit. This is the DR and the currency is Pesos. All her expenses are in pesos, so why charge in dollars ?

NYC2DR
12-29-2009, 11:08 AM

This dosnt even make sense...

The exchange rate would have to of been 30 to 1 if she were converting a $20 flat rate. Bottom line is its still worth $20 bucks. But i just cant stand the get-over mentality of some of these business owners.

Jimmydr
12-29-2009, 11:57 AM

The exchange rate would have to of been 30 to 1 if she were converting a $20 flat rate. Bottom line is its still worth $20 bucks. But i just cant stand the get-over mentality of some of these business owners.

I recall when it was $6 and I went twice a day.

snoozer
12-29-2009, 12:36 PM

Not saying I agree with their pricing policy, just passing on the info.

Still a bargain in pesos or dollars. It always surprises me how people worry about a $ 3 price difference when you would pay $ 70 plus for the same massage at home.

Jimmydr
12-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Not saying I agree with their pricing policy, just passing on the info.

Still a bargain in pesos or dollars. It always surprises me how people worry about a $ 3 price difference when you would pay $ 70 plus for the same massage at home.

But we are not at home and its only $35 here at home for an hour or $50 for 90 minutes.

Passport Playa
12-29-2009, 02:27 PM
But we are not at home and its only $35 here at home for an hour or $50 for 90 minutes.

Jimmy,

Please PM me and tell me where.

The Mac Man

Jimmydr
12-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Jimmy,

Please PM me and tell me where.

The Mac Man

Its my secret place where I go to get away.

chicmatic
12-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I tried to put my wingman on to Kika's but he was fronting...I'm going at least once a trip, maybe more. Next time though, i'll try out M&M's.

Roy
12-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I recall when it was $6 and I went twice a day.

And just imagine, as everything else ages, and prices increase, our girlfriends NEVER get older!

I will say that at Kiki, I had a chica about a year ago (only time I went) that gave me a great massage, but I kept such wood up she started swatting it like it was a fly. I told her I wanted to "mamar te toto" and "sexo". She looked at me, gave me the "shush" sign and told me the lady in charge won't allow it.

I was so freaking horney, probably one of the best looking girls I've seen in the D.R. that I kept pleading. She finally went to the door, looked around, shut and locked it and walked back, dropped her skirt and panties and got on the table.

The rest is just a bunch of useless information about soiling her really good, but she did give full service while looking over her shoulder. I gave her an extra 500 pesos, she asked for 1000, but how could she argue and to whom? But there IS sex in the Champagne Room and in Kiki's Massage.

SeaWeed
12-29-2009, 04:30 PM
I've had a lot of massages in mi life and KiKi's for 500 Peso's is about da best deal going........probably the best deal.......it's a superior massage for cheap money........cheapest massages in Jamaica are $30US and even then you have to know where to go.......but you'll never find one for $14US in Jamaica........though JimmyDR could probably hunt one down for $20........lol

gdogg
12-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Please tell me they're not charging dollars for massages now! That's some bullshit! Oh yeah, Kika (formerly of M&M's) is still the best!

SrSuerte
12-29-2009, 05:09 PM
And just imagine, as everything else ages, and prices increase, our girlfriends NEVER get older!

I will say that at Kiki, I had a chica about a year ago (only time I went) that gave me a great massage, but I kept such wood up she started swatting it like it was a fly. I told her I wanted to "mamar te toto" and "sexo". She looked at me, gave me the "shush" sign and told me the lady in charge won't allow it.

I was so freaking horney, probably one of the best looking girls I've seen in the D.R. that I kept pleading. She finally went to the door, looked around, shut and locked it and walked back, dropped her skirt and panties and got on the table.

The rest is just a bunch of useless information about soiling her really good, but she did give full service while looking over her shoulder. I gave her an extra 500 pesos, she asked for 1000, but how could she argue and to whom? But there IS sex in the Champagne Room and in Kiki's Massage.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have just started some shit now!

Summit
01-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Here are my two pesos worth after trying Kika's (Jeny) today and M&M (Soni) 2 days ago:

Both are very similar and very good. Setup is almost the same (type of table, no shower) and both are a full hour long. I give a slight edge in massage to Kika's as it was slightly firmer. And since it is less expensive (500 versus 700) that makes it a clear winner.

For those that care: the time spent on my back versus legs was longer at Kika's,

I would recommend them both.

I know it's a different category but the massage at La Passion was very poor. A 10 minute prelude to the sex (this was the one hour massage + sex item on the menu).

SeaWeed
01-02-2010, 08:53 PM
good to hear jpf!

dayum the intel is so good on here mon!

gdogg
01-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Here are my two pesos worth after trying Kika's (Jeny) today and M&M (Soni) 2 days ago:

Both are very similar and very good. Setup is almost the same (type of table, no shower) and both are a full hour long. I give a slight edge in massage to Kika's as it was slightly firmer. And since it is less expensive (500 versus 700) that makes it a clear winner.

For those that care: the time spent on my back versus legs was longer at Kika's,

I would recommend them both.

I know it's a different category but the massage at La Passion was very poor. A 10 minute prelude to the sex (this was the one hour massage + sex item on the menu).

You know you've hit a homerun when you get a chica from LaPassions who can massage AND lay it down in the bed. Peter used to have a chica (who's name escapes me now...been years), who massaged as good as Kika, and did everything else as good as Monica! She was the bomb, but didn't stay around too long.

husl2001
01-02-2010, 11:21 PM
You know you've hit a homerun when you get a chica from LaPassions who can massage AND lay it down in the bed. Peter used to have a chica (who's name escapes me now...been years), who massaged as good as Kika, and did everything else as good as Monica! She was the bomb, but didn't stay around too long.

They're not professional masseuses of course, but if you tell them you'd really like a good massage, the quality improves dramatically. Otherwise, they're just assuming you really wanna fool around and act accordingly. Also, just ask Peter which currently available chica gives the best massage.

gdogg
01-02-2010, 11:23 PM
All that you say is true. When I go there, I'm not looking for a professional. But I do enjoy being pleasantly surprised when I come across one who knows what they're doing.