PDA

View Full Version : should or shouldnt change pesos to american?

rushdog34
08-25-2009, 04:49 PM
i know the rate of 35.9 or just 35 for the most part when exchanging into pesos but will everyone give the same rate when exchanging back is it that even an option..

im trying to decide if i should just look to exchange back or just save the pesos for next trip

Trib
08-25-2009, 05:14 PM
i know the rate of 35.9 or just 35 for the most part when exchanging into pesos but will everyone give the same rate when exchanging back is it that even an option..

im trying to decide if i should just look to exchange back or just save the pesos for next trip

Depends on where you are going.

I got 34.60 from Scotia bank in pop which is all feees included (atm and exchange), 34 from the BB front desk in pop and 35.3 from the little store up the road from BB. THe real rate was about 35.5 at the time.

One problem is the little store up the road from BB had only 10k on hand and didnt restock until late the next day which is why I tried the other 2 places

sicpup71
08-25-2009, 05:52 PM

save it for the next trip, less u have to change when u get there. plus if it's at home with u every time u look at it will remind u of the trip u had and make u book the next trip faster.:iconTU::iconTU:

sicpup71
08-25-2009, 05:59 PM
my last trip was the 1st trip that i came home with no peso's most trip i have about $100us in peso's