PDA

View Full Version : 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Hoseman
08-25-2009, 07:41 PM
My buddy and I went to Cristals Sat. Night.I had never been there before.It was like nothing I had ever seen.There must have bee 100 Chicas in there.These Girls were fine.When we walked it the Door I felt like a Gold Fish in a Pool of Piranas.The girls were very agressive,but I can see why besides me and my Buddy there were only 2 other guys in there.I asked what their prices were I was told 100 US 1 Hour and 140 Us Salida.For those that are willing to pay that amout there are some fine Chicas in there.Not one ugly one in the bunch.Anyone visting Puerto Plata it is a must see thing.

tonymd
08-25-2009, 07:55 PM
I agree. I went in May of this year and they are all fine, but way over priced. Classicos is a much better choice.

DCIronman
08-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Was there a couple of weekends ago. The girls are fine, but they are always in a rush to get you up to the room, fuck you, and get you right out. More hardcore than I usually like to deal with.

Funny thing, the first North Coast chica I ever fucked was a Cristals chica. This was years ago, and that same chica was there the last time I stopped by. And she still looks damn good! Started to take her on upstairs for a go. Just for old times sake.:D

snoozer
08-25-2009, 10:37 PM
A few weeks ago I was in Classico with a few other ISOC members and I started talking to this very attractive chica. I explained I was not buying but she sat and talked to me for a while. She told me she worked in Cristals but things were so slow she usually came to Sosua on a Friday and saturday nights. I told her I did not believe her so she pointed out at least 5 other chicas that she said worked with her at Cristals, all trying their luck in Classicos.

So you do not have to pay Cristals prices to get those girls, she told me later that if I was buying she wanted 2000 for TLN. Go to Cristals, drink a 150 peso beer and gather some phone numbers and get them to meet you in Sosua.

Hoseman
08-25-2009, 11:04 PM
A few weeks ago I was in Classico with a few other ISOC members and I started talking to this very attractive chica. I explained I was not buying but she sat and talked to me for a while. She told me she worked in Cristals but things were so slow she usually came to Sosua on a Friday and saturday nights. I told her I did not believe her so she pointed out at least 5 other chicas that she said worked with her at Cristals, all trying their luck in Classicos.

So you do not have to pay Cristals prices to get those girls, she told me later that if I was buying she wanted 2000 for TLN. Go to Cristals, drink a 150 peso beer and gather some phone numbers and get them to meet you in Sosua.Your right I got a couple of numbers.I jst have bot called them.

bigtittylicker
08-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Many of them have makeup caked on and when they leave Cristal's they look way different.

I agree. I went in May of this year and they are all fine, but way over priced. Classicos is a much better choice.

Crossfire1
08-26-2009, 03:49 AM
I went to Cristals a few times. I even had take out a couple of years ago. I like Cristals as a strip club. The talent is top notch. The true problem with Cristals is the lack of guys. Yes guys. Have you ever gone to a strip club in US (or your home country) and there were only a few guys there because it was too early? When this happens there is no energy and the girls are boring no matter how fine they are. Some times this even happens at La Passions.

Cristals is a trip done best with a group of people. For all those that go to Sosua in groups of 10 and 20 Cristals is a must see club. Take a few 1 dollar bills and enjoy the show. No need to do take out. Get a few numbers and head to Classico for the night.

yayow
08-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Hoseman how much longer you going to be in town, missed you the first weekend of August while I was there, but will probably be up there to handle a few things the first weekend of Sept.

Hoseman
08-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Hoseman how much longer you going to be in town, missed you the first weekend of August while I was there, but will probably be up there to handle a few things the first weekend of Sept.I have to go home to handle some Business The 1st week in August.Looks like we will miss each other again.I saw the report with you in the pics with wscba.I met him.I must have missed you guys in Passion I was there that night.I hope you doing ok I heard about you incident.

sosuaman
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
cristals is ALWAYS a good time

Tiger
08-26-2009, 03:18 PM
I found this in Crystals a few years ago. She ended up going to my resort for a couple days. Very beautiful and spoke great english. Also very expensive. That was before I found Sousa. I actually ran into her a couple years later in classicos. We ended up in a hammock for the night. A great evening. I think of her every time a see a hammock.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488495544a8ab2cd.jpg

Crystals is fun to kill a couple hours and all the chicas are very beautiful but too expensive to take them out of there. The best way is go in there and meet the girls and have them meet you later that night or another night that they are off work.

Hoseman
08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
All of the girls I talked to spoke decent English.

JD426
08-26-2009, 04:16 PM
We pulled some stunners out of there last year,incl a bi- chica with one of the best personalities Ive ever enountered in the DR,reminded me of the old Remington Palace days . We took them to sosua the next whole day for only 1500RD each, but we did feed them very well,and took them on the banana boat ride etc, it was a good day.
But If they are so slow at Cristals that they need to come to Sosua, then there is no point in even driving up there. $100/us for an hour, Fuck that. I would be careful how you go about getting their # though while inside cristals, and they have to be back by 8 pm the next night, so be mindful of that.

terrierist
08-26-2009, 05:59 PM
All of the girls I talked to spoke decent English.
Yea, me too!!! Trouble is, I can't talk to the ones that can't speak English.:lol:
But seriously, I have very limited Spanish, but have never had problems talking to the working girls. They usually understand a little English, and coupled with writing numbers (on a cell phone if necessary), and hand signals, any Anglophone should be fine at these places.

yayow
08-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Man she is gorgeous, just love that smile, thanks for sharing.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488495544a8ab2cd.jpg

yayow
08-26-2009, 08:03 PM
Although not a regular at Cristals, and only experienced one chica that I took from there, sometimes as has been said many times before, you just want what you want, not something that you would normally do, but everyonce in awhile there is nothing wrong with splurging a little on yourself. I am one that am normally very frugal especially with the chicas around Sosua, because I already know the deal, but sometimes you got to say what the fuck and pull the trigger, especially if you are on vacation, not saying to do it all the time, just every once in awhile.

My Cristal chica, now was about 20 months or so ago, lived in Sosua and had never been to Cristals, so I went, sexy little thing caught my attention, and I couldn't resist so I took her upstairs, it was so great decided to take her out of the joint and take her back with me to Sosua. She stayed with me for I guess three days, and had a great time with her, the only time I payed was the first night in Cristals ( of course I still payed, food, entertainment etc.), and taking her out of there, of course she probably didn't ask for anything more because she had visions of bigger and better things, which for her obviously didn't work out ( she of course gave me the standard line of how she didn't like doing what she was doing and had no choice, and of course if she was with me, that would be all she needed...... Yeah right). But I do know one thing, I enjoyed the hell out of those few days.

Haven't been there in a while maybe it is time to splurge again:eek::rolleyes:

husl2001
08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Although not a regular at Cristals, and only experienced one chica that I took from there, sometimes as has been said many times before, you just want what you want, not something that you would normally do, but everyonce in awhile there is nothing wrong with splurging a little on yourself. I am one that am normally very frugal especially with the chicas around Sosua, because I already know the deal, but sometimes you got to say what the fuck and pull the trigger, especially if you are on vacation, not saying to do it all the time, just every once in awhile.

My Cristal chica, now was about 20 months or so ago, lived in Sosua and had never been to Cristals, so I went, sexy little thing caught my attention, and I couldn't resist so I took her upstairs, it was so great decided to take her out of the joint and take her back with me to Sosua. She stayed with me for I guess three days, and had a great time with her, the only time I payed was the first night in Cristals ( of course I still payed, food, entertainment etc.), and taking her out of there, of course she probably didn't ask for anything more because she had visions of bigger and better things, which for her obviously didn't work out ( she of course gave me the standard line of how she didn't like doing what she was doing and had no choice, and of course if she was with me, that would be all she needed...... Yeah right). But I do know one thing, I enjoyed the hell out of those few days.

Haven't been there in a while maybe it is time to splurge again:eek::rolleyes:

Hope that means you're feeling better, man.

carolinajack
08-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Guess I have to be the voice of descent.

Went to Cristals after meeting this guy Ro while having chicken at Big D's on the beach.

He's split between the DR and the states and knows the mgmt. and most of the girls at Cristals. Real cool guy.

I make the drive from Cabarete to Crsitals (Ro met me in his ride about a 1/2 mile from the place so I wouldn't get lost - great gesture on his part considering we had only met a few hours before over beer can chicken).

The place overall reminded me of Sue's Rendevous in Yonkers, NY...if you know the place...but the Dominican - Puerto Rican & South American girls in Sue's I find to be more attractive...

Don't know if I'd say those in Cristals are finest to be found.

I look at this way...Cristals chooses which girls are going to work their club. So they're going to have a certain standard; at Classicos they let in the blind - cripple and crazy. There's no ugly chica meter at the door; so finding your respective gem takes some work.

After about an hour at Cristals I left Ro - cause I had a must do on my brain and didn't see anything better than her in Cristals...granted it wasn't 100%...

...well as fate would have it I landed at Classicos and there was my Must-Do. Former LP chica who could easily be at Cristals commanding those prices...I hit it TLN for less than half of what Cristals would have cost me.

yayow
08-27-2009, 03:06 AM
Hope that means you're feeling better, man.

Actually feeling much better, thanks, have to go up to Sosua next weekend, labor day to handle a few things, hope to make up, for the things I couldn't do last trip.

yayow
08-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Ahh Sue's Rendevous, spent many an evening in that particular establishment, and always had a great time, met a few of their dancers for private Rendevous' as well. Back in the day a lot of ballers would be in the joint, how is it these days?

Funny thing about that place, I always found that their bar tenders were just about as sexy as the dancers.

Hoseman
08-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Guess I have to be the voice of descent.

Went to Cristals after meeting this guy Ro while having chicken at Big D's on the beach.

He's split between the DR and the states and knows the mgmt. and most of the girls at Cristals. Real cool guy.

I make the drive from Cabarete to Crsitals (Ro met me in his ride about a 1/2 mile from the place so I wouldn't get lost - great gesture on his part considering we had only met a few hours before over beer can chicken).

The place overall reminded me of Sue's Rendevous in Yonkers, NY...if you know the place...but the Dominican - Puerto Rican & South American girls in Sue's I find to be more attractive...

Don't know if I'd say those in Cristals are finest to be found.

I look at this way...Cristals chooses which girls are going to work their club. So they're going to have a certain standard; at Classicos they let in the blind - cripple and crazy. There's no ugly chica meter at the door; so finding your respective gem takes some work.

After about an hour at Cristals I left Ro - cause I had a must do on my brain and didn't see anything better than her in Cristals...granted it wasn't 100%...

...well as fate would have it I landed at Classicos and there was my Must-Do. Former LP chica who could easily be at Cristals commanding those prices...I hit it TLN for less than half of what Cristals would have cost me.All the former Lp girls that have been around the past month that I see every are not in the leauge of the girls I saw at Cristals Sat..Who is the Ex LP girl that your talking about?

Si_Poppi
08-27-2009, 10:03 AM
I like Cristals a lot and I have been there numerous times but the claims that all of the chicas there are so hot seems ridiculous to me.
For me the vast majority of them are not hot at all and there are plenty that I would not touch for free.

Hoseman
08-27-2009, 10:10 AM
I like Cristals a lot and I have been there numerous times but the claims that all of the chicas there are so hot seems ridiculous to me.
For me the vast majority of them are not hot at all and there are plenty that I would not touch for free.I can not go by the past I can only ho by my one experience Last Sat..I been here over a Month and I have not seen that many Hot women in one Building.

carolinajack
08-27-2009, 10:26 AM
All the former Lp girls that have been around the past month that I see every are not in the leauge of the girls I saw at Cristals Sat..Who is the Ex LP girl that your talking about?

Her name Nicgurao (sp)....Nikki in my book.

Hoseman
08-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Her name Nicgurao (sp)....Nikki in my book.The light skinned one? If so I was looking for her in may.I saw her in Feb. and was hoping to see her again but I have not seen her since.

carolinajack
08-27-2009, 12:52 PM
The light skinned one? If so I was looking for her in may.I saw her in Feb. and was hoping to see her again but I have not seen her since.

Yep - I think we're on the same page. Real cute face - lil upturned button nose - gorgeous bedroom eyes...but the thing that catches you is that rack. At 20 she's firm and carries them well. I remember seeing her on Peter's site early in the year; but as is always the one's I want to hit most at his place are always long gone by the time I get there...ARIES being the great exception.

She was in Classicos over the weekend - if she's there with Anna - they standout as a pair.

Hoseman
08-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Yep - I think we're on the same page. Real cute face - lil upturned button nose - gorgeous bedroom eyes...but the thing that catches you is that rack. At 20 she's firm and carries them well. I remember seeing her on Peter's site early in the year; but as is always the one's I want to hit most at his place are always long gone by the time I get there...ARIES being the great exception.

She was in Classicos over the weekend - if she's there with Anna - they standout as a pair.Well I guess you know about her she was on my to do again list.If I see her I definitely will do her.She is worth it for sure.When I made up that Passion's top 5 poll she was one of my five at the time.

blacksultan
08-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Man she is gorgeous, just love that smile, thanks for sharing.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488495544a8ab2cd.jpg)

Her pussy gets very, very juicy wet. I can tell by the smile.:wink:

blacksultan
08-28-2009, 12:44 AM
My buddy and I went to Cristals Sat. Night.I had never been there before.It was like nothing I had ever seen.There must have bee 100 Chicas in there.These Girls were fine.When we walked it the Door I felt like a Gold Fish in a Pool of Piranas.The girls were very agressive,but I can see why besides me and my Buddy there were only 2 other guys in there.I asked what their prices were I was told 100 US 1 Hour and 140 Us Salida.For those that are willing to pay that amout there are some fine Chicas in there.Not one ugly one in the bunch.Anyone visting Puerto Plata it is a must see thing.

I have no desire to fuck with Cristals ever again during the course of my Monger career. I pulled a chica out of there who was new to the game my first trip to the DR--and she couldnt even fuck that great or at all if my memory serves me correctly. Overpriced bad bitches. I dont fly down to the DR for that. Plus the excess Maybelline and aggressiveness is a turnoff. Give me La Passions any day of the week. Except maybe during Christmas or Semana Santa.

mikelodge
08-28-2009, 02:05 PM
We pulled some stunners out of there last year,incl a bi- chica with one of the best personalities Ive ever enountered in the DR,reminded me of the old Remington Palace days . We took them to sosua the next whole day for only 1500RD each, but we did feed them very well,and took them on the banana boat ride etc, it was a good day.
But If they are so slow at Cristals that they need to come to Sosua, then there is no point in even driving up there. $100/us for an hour, Fuck that. I would be careful how you go about getting their # though while inside cristals, and they have to be back by 8 pm the next night, so be mindful of that.

1500RD for the Hole Day to ride the Banana Sounds Great :corky:

eastcoastallstar
08-28-2009, 08:26 PM
I found this in Crystals a few years ago. She ended up going to my resort for a couple days. Very beautiful and spoke great english. Also very expensive. That was before I found Sousa. I actually ran into her a couple years later in classicos. We ended up in a hammock for the night. A great evening. I think of her every time a see a hammock.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8488495544a8ab2cd.jpg)

Crystals is fun to kill a couple hours and all the chicas are very beautiful but too expensive to take them out of there. The best way is go in there and meet the girls and have them meet you later that night or another night that they are off work.

I agree, but a lot of them live on-site and always have to pay the salida.

Crossfire1
08-31-2009, 01:49 AM
Below is a quote that I copied from a poster on another forum. This guy just came back from Sosua and posted this today. It supports what I said about these strip clubs being boring when there are no tourist around:

"Friday night. La Passion again. Dead. 10: 30-11:00 PM the chicks were just standing around. About 6 guys in there, mostly nursing drinks and chatting amongst themselves. Boring as fuck. I got some wings from the burger joint connected to Passion and played poker for fun with some bored Swiss dude who was dealing hold-'em. I gather that on more active nights, they play poker in there with sessions with the girls offered as prizes. The place was quiet and sad."

Hoseman
08-31-2009, 02:05 AM
Below is a quote that I copied from a poster on another forum. This guy just came back from Sosua and posted this today. It supports what I said about these strip clubs being boring when there are no tourist around:

"Friday night. La Passion again. Dead. 10: 30-11:00 PM the chicks were just standing around. About 6 guys in there, mostly nursing drinks and chatting amongst themselves. Boring as fuck. I got some wings from the burger joint connected to Passion and played poker for fun with some bored Swiss dude who was dealing hold-'em. I gather that on more active nights, they play poker in there with sessions with the girls offered as prizes. The place was quiet and sad."Guys come and go all day passions that place can change at any second.A group of guys will come in and at place will be off the hook .Passions is not a strip club.

DCIronman
08-31-2009, 07:17 AM

"Friday night. La Passion again. Dead. 10: 30-11:00 PM the chicks were just standing around. About 6 guys in there, mostly nursing drinks and chatting amongst themselves. Boring as fuck. I got some wings from the burger joint connected to Passion and played poker for fun with some bored Swiss dude who was dealing hold-'em. I gather that on more active nights, they play poker in there with sessions with the girls offered as prizes. The place was quiet and sad."

This quote begs the question: With all those chicas just standing around doing nothing, why do you need more guys to have fun?:confused: I guess that it's a matter of perspective.

I always go to Passions earlier in the day. Yeah, it's a little quieter. But the odds are greater of you getting the undivided attention of that chica you've been planning on smashing since you saw her pic on this board.

Kinda reminds me of my last trip a few weeks ago. One of my boys got into POP late and wanted to hit Passions as soon as he got in. He took Mary back to a room as soon as he saw her, so I'm sitting at the bar enjoying the scenery. It's around 7 or 8pm, so there's a fair amount of patrons there, including this extremely annoying twerp from London named &%#$.

At first I found *&%$ amusing. But he quickly got on my nerves as he insisted upon butting into every conversation I was having with a chica with his busted, unintelligible spanish. I was chatting up a tall lovely named Berenice (spelling), and this guy is steadily butting in. As I was waiting for my buddy to finish up, I realized that the only way to get away from him was to take Berenice back for a session.

So I'm settling up and &%$# asks me, "Are you gonna 'ave her naow? She's gorgeous!" I'm like.....yeah, I'm going to have her. He then proceeded to bum a drink off me before I left. At this point I just want to get away from him, so I bought him another and went to the back with my tall lovely companion.

So you see, sometimes it's better to not have a bunch of guys around to distract and/or annoy you when you're trying to conduct "interviews".

Crossfire1
08-31-2009, 07:50 AM
Guys come and go all day passions that place can change at any second.A group of guys will come in and at place will be off the hook .Passions is not a strip club.

Thank you for this useless post. I think we all know that La Passion is not exactly a strip club even though they have a stripper pole and strip stage. That would be like me trying to correct you by telling you the bar and spa is called La Passion not "Passions". I think we all get what the other person is trying to say. The point is, that when there are tourist around to spend more the girls are lively, dancing, and fun. When there are no tourist around there is no energy and they are bored. In my other post I said this can even happen at "La Passion". Sure guys come and go all the time thats why the energy level comes and goes all the time. That doesn't make La Passion a bad place. You can always take a chica and do your own thing anyway. But if it's boring it's boring. I was just making a point. A point that applies to strip clubs and La Passion, Bar & Spa.

In the mean time let's enjoy some of pics from my personal archive of La Passion.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/708348ad1f948749f.bmp
Did anyone notice the stripper pole in the back?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/708348ad21b488d2a.bmp

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/708348ad0bae93fde.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/70834599a4283870f.jpg

Crossfire1
08-31-2009, 08:12 AM
This quote begs the question: With all those chicas just standing around doing nothing, why do you need more guys to have fun?:confused: I guess that it's a matter of perspective.

I always go to Passions earlier in the day. Yeah, it's a little quieter. But the odds are greater of you getting the undivided attention of that chica you've been planning on smashing since you saw her pic on this board.

Kinda reminds me of my last trip a few weeks ago. One of my boys got into POP late and wanted to hit Passions as soon as he got in. He took Mary back to a room as soon as he saw her, so I'm sitting at the bar enjoying the scenery. It's around 7 or 8pm, so there's a fair amount of patrons there, including this extremely annoying twerp from London named &%#$.

At first I found *&%$ amusing. But he quickly got on my nerves as he insisted upon butting into every conversation I was having with a chica with his busted, unintelligible spanish. I was chatting up a tall lovely named Berenice (spelling), and this guy is steadily butting in. As I was waiting for my buddy to finish up, I realized that the only way to get away from him was to take Berenice back for a session.

So I'm settling up and &%$# asks me, "Are you gonna 'ave her naow? She's gorgeous!" I'm like.....yeah, I'm going to have her. He then proceeded to bum a drink off me before I left. At this point I just want to get away from him, so I bought him another and went to the back with my tall lovely companion.

So you see, sometimes it's better to not have a bunch of guys around to distract and/or annoy you when you're trying to conduct "interviews".

You are right sometimes you can run into an asshole who can't shut up. It's happen to me at almost every establish me in DR at one point or another. But I was looking at this from the girls perspective just to make a point. These places need tourist for the girls to be lively. I'm not saying that these places need tourist for you to have fun. You are going get your chica anyway. But I personally don't enjoy going into spots where the girls look bored. If I still like a chica, I'll do a session with her anyway. But it sure is better when they entertain you at the bar first. What I'm trying to say applies to Cristals, La Passion and other bars/strip clubs and casas of this kind.

Hoseman
08-31-2009, 09:08 AM
What are the girls suposed to be doing when there aren't any Tourist in there? That's the only time they get to rest'Thos e girls work 6 days a week in there fuck all day and sometimes all night and Party all day everyday so when there are not a lot of guys in there tha's when they rest.they willl still be dancing around there when there is not much action in the place.I know what it's like in there.I have been here for over 40 days and I am in there 4 or 5 times a week sometimes for 7 or 8 hours. Those Girls are Human Beings not Machines.

Crossfire1
08-31-2009, 10:17 AM
What are the girls suposed to be doing when there aren't any Tourist in there? That's the only time they get to rest'Thos e girls work 6 days a week in there fuck all day and sometimes all night and Party all day everyday so when there are not a lot of guys in there tha's when they rest.they willl still be dancing around there when there is not much action in the place.I know what it's like in there.I have been here for over 40 days and I am in there 4 or 5 times a week sometimes for 7 or 8 hours. Those Girls are Human Beings not Machines.

Wow!! Are you a little denfensive about La Passion. I think you are missing the point of what was said. No one said they should be doing "do this or that." I understand why they are not jumping around on their down time. The fact still remains that a dead and boring bar is a dead and boring bar. Don't take it so personal Hoseman. I don't give a shit if she/they are tired or not. It is what it is. La Passion is one of the best bars in Sosua in my opion. I always start every trip with a sesion there. And remember the amount of days that you are there has no bearing on whether or not a bar is boring or not. Don't take it personal.

Hoseman
08-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow!! Are you a little denfensive about La Passion. I think you are missing the point of what was said. No one said they should be doing "do this or that." I understand why they are not jumping around on their down time. The fact still remains that a dead and boring bar is a dead and boring bar. Don't take it so personal Hoseman. I don't give a shit if she/they are tired or not. It is what it is. La Passion is one of the best bars in Sosua in my opion. I always start every trip with a sesion there. And remember ther amount of days that you are there has no bearing on whether or not a bar is boring or not. Don't take it personal. I am not the one who started making this personal you did when you called my post useless.what you should have done is started your on thread on the topic instead of jacking my Crystals thread with some info you found on another site about some guys experience at Passions as far as your comment goes about the amount of time spent in a place doesn't have anything to do with it.I beg to differ the when you spend time in a place you get to see the inner working of it.My first visit there I thought the same but my opinion has changed due to the amount of time like I said in my other post that place can change at any sec anytime you in there.I bet guys back in the states wish there were boring bars like that in their Neighbor hood.Maybe the Moderators will create a thread for this with a poll .

Si_Poppi
08-31-2009, 11:08 AM
I prefer going to La Passion and Cristals when they are not so busy.
Sure the atmosphere is more subdued but there is nothing stopping me from getting the party started which I often do.
Plus why the hell would I rather go when the chicas that I want are busy?
I'd much rather go when I can pick and choose anyone at anytime and it is a total buyer's market and the sellers are highly motivated to make a sale.:biggrin:

Corrado
08-31-2009, 02:54 PM
In my experience, be it Cristals, la Passion or any other similar bar the girls are RE-active not PRO-active.....that is to say, the party does not start until you the client arrives....and if you camp out in a chair in a corner ( as I sometimes do) the party never starts. But if you arrive as a social butterfly, playing, talking, joking, DANCING....DRINKING with the girls (as I often do) then you bring the party with you and the girls reflect the energy and the more liquor and bullshit you feed them the greater the snowball effect.

In my experience with these environments, the playing (groping), bullshitting, dancing and drinking, are what sets the stage for the environment. I saw a guy go in cristals, sing rock and roll on stage (badly) when he finished, the females were ready to cut him a deal on the price. But he brought the excitement to the place so I guess he deserved it.......

Crossfire1
08-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Ok. Hoseman is angry. He wants his thread back. So whatever you have to say you can have the last word. I will not respond. I don't give a shit if you live at La Passion or just visit. A boring a bar is a boring bar. It's an opinion. Relax dude your in DR. "Inner workings!" Get the fuck outta here. It's not that serious. I get it. The girls are tired from fucking all day but it's not boring. They are just tired. Thanks for explaining my personal perception for me. Thank god you spent 40 days, 8 hours at a time there so that we could understand our personal feelings about La Passion. Or is called Passions. Maybe I need to spend more time there to figure out what this place is called.

Hoseman
08-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Ok. Hoseman is angry. He wants his thread back. So whatever you have to say you can have the last word. I will not respond. I don't give a shit if you live at La Passion or just visit. A boring a bar is a boring bar. It's an opinion. Relax dude your in DR. "Inner workings!" Get the fuck outta here. It's not that serious. I get it. The girls are tired from fucking all day but it's not boring. They are just tired. Thanks for explaining my personal perception for me. Thank god you spent 40 days, 8 hours at a time there so that we could understand our personal feelings about La Passion. Or is called Passions. Maybe I need to spend more time there to figure out what this place is called.Don.t worry man you only have 37 more days.

blacksultan
09-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Don't worry so much about the atmosphere to the point thar you forget the Prime Directive: getting pussy and getting your dick sucked.

MrHappy
09-01-2009, 06:43 AM

WTF? There ARE other things to do in Sosua, BTW........ That's borderline obsessive...

Hoseman
09-01-2009, 07:44 AM
WTF? There ARE other things to do in Sosua, BTW........ That's borderline obsessive...That's not the only place I will go to during the course of those days nor have I stayed just in Sosua.No there is not a whole lot to do in Sosua.I will go down there sometimes just for a couple a drinks.Pete does not have all the beggars coming in there.Far as Boarderline Obessive goes I think most of us have that trait or we would be with one Woman and guys would not be traveling all over the World for a piece of ass and coming off trips and imediately planning another trip and on this board everyday.

blacksultan
09-01-2009, 08:27 AM
WTF? There ARE other things to do in Sosua, BTW........ That's borderline obsessive...

He is a grown man and does what he does. You do what you and that makes you happy, right Dr. Happy, our new ISOC staff shrink.:rolleyes::p

Tiger
09-01-2009, 08:43 AM
That's not the only place I will go to during the course of those days nor have I stayed just in Sosua.No there is not a whole lot to do in Sosua.I will go down there sometimes just for a couple a drinks.Pete does not have all the beggars coming in there.Far as Boarderline Obessive goes I think most of us have that trait or we would be with one Woman and guys would not be traveling all over the World for a piece of ass and coming off trips and imediately planning another trip and on this board everyday.

I don't know about the other guys.......but I'm just jealous!!!

Hoseman
09-01-2009, 08:50 AM
I don't know about the other guys.......but I'm just jealous!!!Hey it is nice to know that all those chicas are just right outside that door just for the taking:lol:

MrHappy
09-01-2009, 08:53 AM
That's not the only place I will go to during the course of those days nor have I stayed just in Sosua.No there is not a whole lot to do in Sosua.I will go down there sometimes just for a couple a drinks.Pete does not have all the beggars coming in there.Far as Boarderline Obessive goes I think most of us have that trait or we would be with one Woman and guys would not be traveling all over the World for a piece of ass and coming off trips and imediately planning another trip and on this board everyday.

Ignore me, I'm still half asleep.. What's the emoticon for "I was just thinking out loud.."

I should just shut up...LOL

Fact is, if I lived in Sosua, I'd probably be spending some time there myself. Nothing wrong with appreciating the female form.

davemaryland
09-01-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't know about the other guys.......but I'm just jealous!!!
I second that.

But here is a ? for Cristals thread. When the girls are dancing on the pole. What kind of show is it ? Bikini , Topless or Nude.

I read a lot of info about beer prices and other costs, times ect. And that the shows are good, but what kind.

Hoseman
09-01-2009, 09:08 AM
I second that.

But here is a ? for Cristals thread. When the girls are dancing on the pole. What kind of show is it ? Bikini , Topless or Nude.

I read a lot of info about beer prices and other costs, times ect. And that the shows are good, but what kind.I was kind of pre-occupied with Chicas .I know when I glanced up at the stage I did she the one on stage was topless.But there were girls pulling out their tits trying to get me up to one of the rooms

Tiger
09-01-2009, 09:41 AM
I second that.

I read a lot of info about beer prices and other costs, times ect. And that the shows are good, but what kind.

When I was there the chicas dancing on the stage was just an after thought. I didn't pay much attention to them. As hoseman said.....they are all over the place and will show you anything you want to see. They will try to get you upstairs or have you take them out.

As it has been stated though......it is quite expensive compared to the sosua chicas but it can be allot of fun. I have had luck meeting them the next day for much less.

DCIronman
09-01-2009, 10:10 AM
I was there a couple of weekends ago and paid $600RD for three presidentes. But it was kinda hard to pay attention to the bill with that much scattered ass all over the joint.

Very expensive compared to Sosua? Yes. Would I go again? Hell yes! I am addicted to beautiful, lush, female figures. And Cristals has that in abundance.

If you go there, and there's not a lot of patrons and seems kind of dead to you. Just do what I do. Take a seat on one of the couches near the stage. Order a $200 peso presidente. Grab a round-bootied chica for each knee, and another on standby in case one of the others has to go to the bathroom. Drink your brew, watch the dancers, and receive intense lap dances from your eager companions. Get numbers for future reference. And most importantly. Enjoy the moment!

I guarantee that you won't be bored. Not if you love the toto like I do.

Damn I need another vacation.

natmatt
09-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I was there a couple of weekends ago and paid $600RD for three presidentes. But it was kinda hard to pay attention to the bill with that much scattered ass all over the joint.

Very expensive compared to Sosua? Yes. Would I go again? Hell yes! I am addicted to beautiful, lush, female figures. And Cristals has that in abundance.

If you go there, and there's not a lot of patrons and seems kind of dead to you. Just do what I do. Take a seat on one of the couches near the stage. Order a $200 peso presidente. Grab a round-bootied chica for each knee, and another on standby in case one of the others has to go to the bathroom. Drink your brew, watch the dancers, and receive intense lap dances from your eager companions. Get numbers for future reference. And most importantly. Enjoy the moment!

I guarantee that you won't be bored. Not if you love the toto like I do.

Damn I need another vacation.

Years ago when my boys and I made our first trip to the DR, that was our first stop. When we saw the chicas, we had immediately started planning our return trips. IMO, the variety of chicas there are better than the other clubs that I have visited.

And you are definitely right about watching your bill, last year when I took a group of guys there we each had one presidente; but when we got the bill things did not add up. When we asked the bartender she could not explain, some guy intervened and got real annoyed and started disrespecting one of my boys because we were questioning the bill. I saw what was happening, paid the bill, and we all walked out. I felt sorry for the chicas because all of us were having a good time and the guys were going to pay the exit fee for the chicas. Despite that I would still visit again, I go for the chicas because of variety, as stated before.

JD426
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
They ALWAYS pad the bill, EVERYWHERE. I think they have contests who can get over the gringo the most.
The worst one I recall was a club in Santiago ?, HUGE place, Loud as shit with big stage and co2 smoke and all that crap. The bill was DOUBLE what we had. We just looked at the bill and all laughed at the waiter. He fixed it, but it never fails to happen.
The ONLY exception, Girl House in SD, NEVER padded the bill, but I guess they make enough $ with the 500 peso drinks for the girls bullshit, that they dont have to.

husl2001
09-01-2009, 05:18 PM
The one - and only - time I went to El Boheme was five years ago. I was chatting with a chica that I was only remotely interested in and just trying to be polite. She ordered juice. Just juice.

Turns out the oranges weren't the only things being juiced that night, as the waiter shows up with a 400 peso bill. I laughed it off, and challenged the bill. Suddenly the manager, whose English was excellent 15 minutes prior, could "no espeekey Eenglish" or understand my serviceable Spanish. I put down 150 pesos, got my wingmen, and bailed.

Shame, 'cuz we were all planning to pull cuties for ST.

Hemp
09-01-2009, 06:52 PM
when i go to cristals or El B's, i usually just grab a chica and have a couple drinks with her and frolic around in a corner until its time to go. i always ask the waitress how much is the drink she just ordered before they prepare it...I dont like to get caught with the okie doke!

I personally havent really ran into anything in either place where i was like WOW, SHE IS DROP DEAD HOT GOTTA HAVE IT NOW! Maybe one of these days, I'll run across something in there worth taking out...we'll see.

dunedain
09-01-2009, 11:18 PM
I never realized I was like this with bills. Even though I don't drink, these posts will keep me alert on others things they may get me for. Thanks for the info!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324a9de3cf46f78.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=61384)

riclagriclag
09-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey Ironman, I've been there on many occasions and always have to remind the girls if they want to sit and sip they ain't getting a propina .When I decide to move on to something better(chica) then I will. Fuck that propina shit.

Excuse my spellin
Rick Mass

giacomo
09-02-2009, 02:18 AM
I already have a girl that will be with me a for two days, and we will go out and pick up girls for happy hours (or happy nights). So question is: can you enter Crystals with your "girlfriend"? any experiences with that scenario?

giacomo
09-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Or dump the wife and go alone? Lol, I figured out that advice on my own.

MrHappy
09-02-2009, 06:46 AM
I already have a girl that will be with me a for two days, and we will go out and pick up girls for happy hours (or happy nights). So question is: can you enter Crystals with your "girlfriend"? any experiences with that scenario?

Sure. I've taken girls there a few times. Sometimes they ask for her cedula, other times, no.

Make sure she's got her cedula, and you'll be good to go.

riclagriclag
09-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Cedula and expect to pay a entrance fee for the women friend. Thats no lie.
Excuse my spellin

Rick-Mass

Dr McGlovin
09-03-2009, 01:45 AM
If your girlfriend is Dominican you will have to pay $300 RD. If she is a tourist, no charge.

MrHappy
09-07-2009, 09:30 AM
If your girlfriend is Dominican you will have to pay $300 RD. If she is a tourist, no charge.

Hmmm, that must be new. I've never paid to take a girl in there.

mikelodge
09-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Hmmm, that must be new. I've never paid to take a girl in there.

Well I don't want to take a girl in there (since I don't have one there) but would. Personally I want to go there to see if I see a top of the line light skinned spinner that would make the extra cost worth it. 90-110 pounds curvy little ass with some English and a love for the kinky sex with a lot of drinking and the Jacuzzi and pool not in that order but rotated in with a All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet (Even Red Lobsters Endless Shrimp). Damn the phone rang and the dream ended.

hioctane
09-18-2009, 02:03 AM
Years ago when my boys and I made our first trip to the DR, that was our first stop. When we saw the chicas, we had immediately started planning our return trips. IMO, the variety of chicas there are better than the other clubs that I have visited.

And you are definitely right about watching your bill, last year when I took a group of guys there we each had one presidente; but when we got the bill things did not add up. When we asked the bartender she could not explain, some guy intervened and got real annoyed and started disrespecting one of my boys because we were questioning the bill. I saw what was happening, paid the bill, and we all walked out. I felt sorry for the chicas because all of us were having a good time and the guys were going to pay the exit fee for the chicas. Despite that I would still visit again, I go for the chicas because of variety, as stated before.

Never, ever open a tab at these places!!! Pay as you go. Even then, they might try to rip you off. It's much easier to notice if you pay as you go along.

gdogg
09-18-2009, 04:19 AM
The first time I went to Cristals. It was five of us. I had two waters, I think Jimmy had a water or a coke, two others had a couple of beers. The other guy (a real baller from NYC, who volunteered to pay the tab) had two cognacs and bought one for a chica. The bill was like 4000 pesos. Dude was pissed beyond belief. He didn't speak the rest of the night. Cristals will fuck you sans vaseline if you let them. This was in 2004. Jimmy do you remember this?

Anyway, the chica prices were crazy like they are now. I met this real fine chica. She quoted me like 4000 pesos to leave with me. I looked at her like she was insane. She later gave me her number and said she'd come to Sosua the next day for 1500 (or was it una mil?). Anyway, by the time the next day rolled around, I was too busy to even get back with her. They will make the trip though. The next time I went there (about a year later), I made the same deal with a chica. When she got off work that night she came straight to The Palace, still wearing that caked on makeup. She spent the night, and left with 1500 pesos the next morning.

I can't remember what the purpose of this rambling is...let me scroll up. Oh yeah, Cristals and El Boem will rip you off, and you can get the chicas at a fraction of the price if you deal with them on their own time.

theman
09-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Ok I'll be in Sosua in 3 weeks, defenetly have to go to Crystal, what's the best way to go, rent a car? if yes will I get lost or it's easy to go? How much would a cab cost from Sosua to Crystal? And is it like La Passion, is it open during day time?

gdogg
09-18-2009, 09:33 AM
I think it opens around 5:00. Dude don't rent a car to go to Cristals, it just isn't worth it. A publico is cheap, wouldn't run you more than a few bucks. Are you in town by yourself? Usually when i've gone, there were a few of us, and somebody happened to have a car. You wouldn't get lost, you don't have to take any back roads to get there.

theman
09-18-2009, 09:39 AM
I think it opens around 5:00. Dude don't rent a car to go to Cristals, it just isn't worth it. A publico is cheap, wouldn't run you more than a few bucks. Are you in town by yourself? Usually when i've gone, there were a few of us, and somebody happened to have a car. You wouldn't get lost, you don't have to take any back roads to get there.

I'll be with 2 friend of mine, we tought abut renting a car for like 2-3 days, just to go around, so maybe use that day to go to Crystal, it's just that my spanish suck, so no way I wanna get lost during the night.

gdogg
09-18-2009, 09:48 AM
Ok that's cool. I just didn't want you to rent a car JUST to go to Cristals. There should be a map here somewhere of Puerto Plata. It's really not that hard to find.

husl2001
09-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Ok that's cool. I just didn't want you to rent a car JUST to go to Cristals. There should be a map here somewhere of Puerto Plata. It's really not that hard to find.

It is very easy to find, but if you get lost you could waste a lot of time poking about at night, which isn't the most fun experience in the world.

Here's a surefire way not to get lost. Drive from Sosua to Puerto Plata. Near the major hotels, you'll find tons of motos. They all know where the spots are. Ask one of them to take you to Cristal, and follow him. Total cost: 50 pesos. Time lost: about 30 seconds.

gdogg
09-18-2009, 10:24 AM
I knew it was pretty much a straight shot. I haven't driven there, and I didn't want to have it on my conscience me getting this guy lost. Thanks husl!

husl2001
09-18-2009, 10:26 AM
For me the vast majority of them are not hot at all and there are plenty that I would not touch for free.

A few are absurdly beautiful, and hard to catch outside of the club. Many will, especially on a slow night for them, just go to Sosua after they get off work.

On my last trip, I met an absolute dyme, but was rushed to go someplace else. The next night, I go, and she's gone, but her 9.5 sister was there, not a bad consolation prize. She was mad that I wanted her sister first, but eventually got over it, and was just fine in la cama).

The next night, both were in Classico's. Damn, I love DR. :rolleyes:

theman
09-18-2009, 10:42 AM
It is very easy to find, but if you get lost you could waste a lot of time poking about at night, which isn't the most fun experience in the world.

Here's a surefire way not to get lost. Drive from Sosua to Puerto Plata. Near the major hotels, you'll find tons of motos. They all know where the spots are. Ask one of them to take you to Cristal, and follow him. Total cost: 50 pesos. Time lost: about 30 seconds.

Thx alot, think I'll do that.

Si_Poppi
09-18-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm not sure what time Cristals opens but it is before 5:00.
I have been there at 2:00-3:00.

The daytime talent is not good at all. There are maybe 2 or 3 that are okay and the rest are brutal.
The talent at night is way better.
It is literally like night and day.

When you are heading in to Puerto Plata, there is a huge stadium on your right as the road splits.
Take the first right past/beside the stadium and Cristals is just down the street a little ways on the left side.

http://i29.tinypic.com/25fq0t5.jpghttp://i32.tinypic.com/1gry49.jpg

riclagriclag
09-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Across from the stadium on the main road you would come to a rotary go right at the rotary drive down about 800 yards its on the left side take a left onto to the street of cristals front entrance. After or before try the La Tarapa Resturaunt Great place to eat. (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/La%20Tarapa%20Resturaunt%20Great%20place%20to%20eat.)
its the left before you take the left for cristals front entrance.
Excuse my spellin!!

Rick- mass

Urinal Mints
09-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Not a big fan of Cristals...100 chicas???????? They must've upgraded this place BIG TIME. When i went in July 08, it was pretty dry. I prefer Boing (im not sure if thats the correct spelling) but the women are pretty nice in there...all night $100 only (well i like to negotiate everything so it could be more or less depending on your negotiating skills)

DCIronman
09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Not a big fan of Cristals...100 chicas???????? They must've upgraded this place BIG TIME. When i went in July 08, it was pretty dry. I prefer Boing (im not sure if thats the correct spelling) but the women are pretty nice in there...all night $100 only (well i like to negotiate everything so it could be more or less depending on your negotiating skills)

This must be the "Voy" that was mentioned in another thread. Where is this place? I'm going to be in the area next week and would love to check this place out.

MrHappy
09-21-2009, 03:21 PM
This must be the "Voy" that was mentioned in another thread. Where is this place? I'm going to be in the area next week and would love to check this place out.

He's talking about Bohem, but I gotta tell ya, I get a kick outta the "only" 100 dollar price tag for punani....

Jimbo44
09-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Lets see, I been to Sosua 10 times and ready for my 11th in a week and a half. Never been to either place, heard all about them, and still do not plan to go!! Too much fine pussy right there in paradise for me!!

yayow
09-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Lets see, I been to Sosua 10 times and ready for my 11th in a week and a half. Never been to either place, heard all about them, and still do not plan to go!! Too much fine pussy right there in paradise for me!!

I hear you my brother, but Jimbo, expand your horizons, after 10 visits why not see more of the country and what it has to offer?

weyland
09-21-2009, 03:42 PM
This must be the "Voy" that was mentioned in another thread. Where is this place?
That's a mystery. The chica I had from there (pole dancer: she's my avatar) said she charges RD$6000 to leave the club with clients (hopefully that includes the salida but if so it probably implies payment in advance, which I hate at any price).

There's not much going on in Puerto Plata that Dominican Billy doesn't know about but he has never heard of it. Yet the chica (perhaps incorrectly) said it had been open for years and is very near to us here at Harbor View. It must exist because when she left on a motoconcho she just said "Voy" and he zoomed away without any further directions.

I shall go there one night just to watch her strip. She only does one show, around midnight. I may have to take out a bank loan to pay for my refresco.

DCIronman
09-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I hear you my brother, but Jimbo, expand your horizons, after 10 visits why not see more of the country and what it has to offer?

I agree. It gets much better.:D

Jimbo44
09-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Oh, trust me, I would go if one of the guys felt up to it, but I am not about to pay 100 US . Been to BB's for the bikini contest a cpl times, but my thing still remains the hunt, the flirting, the dancing, drinking, and even the drama on the strip in Sosua!

DCIronman
09-21-2009, 04:03 PM
It must exist because when she left on a motoconcho she just said "Voy" and he zoomed away without any further directions.

Hmmm....maybe she was simply announcing her imminent departure.:confused: LOL. Ah well. I'll have some time on my next trip to check it out for myself.

Urinal Mints
09-24-2009, 01:40 PM

Just ask a cabbie...I honestly dont know where this is. A cab driver in Playa Dorada took me but Im sure most of the cabbies know where it is.

Jimmydr
09-24-2009, 01:44 PM
He's talking about Bohem, but I gotta tell ya, I get a kick outta the "only" 100 dollar price tag for punani....

Yea only, its a real deal!:eek:

nnjdave
09-27-2009, 11:26 PM
And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Weyland, for changing that avatar!

That's a mystery. The chica I had from there (pole dancer: she's my avatar) said she charges RD$6000 to leave the club with clients (hopefully that includes the salida but if so it probably implies payment in advance, which I hate at any price).

There's not much going on in Puerto Plata that Dominican Billy doesn't know about but he has never heard of it. Yet the chica (perhaps incorrectly) said it had been open for years and is very near to us here at Harbor View. It must exist because when she left on a motoconcho she just said "Voy" and he zoomed away without any further directions.

I shall go there one night just to watch her strip. She only does one show, around midnight. I may have to take out a bank loan to pay for my refresco.

MrHappy
09-28-2009, 08:33 AM
"Voy" means "I'm going", and the club is Bohem, just down Ave. Colon about a klick from Harborview.

Passport Playa
09-28-2009, 02:33 PM
I prefer going to La Passion and Cristals when they are not so busy.
Sure the atmosphere is more subdued but there is nothing stopping me from getting the party started which I often do.
Plus why the hell would I rather go when the chicas that I want are busy?
I'd much rather go when I can pick and choose anyone at anytime and it is a total buyer's market and the sellers are highly motivated to make a sale.:biggrin:

Si Poppi,

What time do you usually go to Cristals?

The Mac Man

terrierist
09-28-2009, 03:05 PM
"Voy" means "I'm going", and the club is Bohem, just down Ave. Colon about a klick from Harborview.

I asked a local girl about the club "voy". The way they pronounce the "boh" of boheme is the same as voy and they trail off the "eme". Only once she explained it could I hear the trailing "eme". They clearly mean el boheme. Given that only the letter B remains in the signage at el Boheme, I suppose it's easy for them to adapt a non-Spanish name. Clearly they cannot pronounce my real name at all.

Jimbo44
09-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Yayow, if I were to stay in the DR for 10 days or more, i would ventur out further, but for the 5 to 7 or 8 days I usually go, Sosua, Caberete and PP are good enough for me and lil Jimbo!!

yayow
09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Yayow, if I were to stay in the DR for 10 days or more, i would ventur out further, but for the 5 to 7 or 8 days I usually go, Sosua, Caberete and PP are good enough for me and lil Jimbo!!

I hear you Jimbo if it ain't broke .... why fix it?:iconTU:

swiggy
09-28-2009, 09:42 PM
cristals is close and the chicas there are a lot hotter then classicos in my opinion. i rent a car a lot and its about 20 minutes from sosua i would say. the trick is to get the girls number and call the next day then you get the classico price. i think they have to give the club 2000 peso or maybe more thats why salida is so high. ive paid the full price my first trip ( was worth it by the way) and also gotten a number and paid half what they ask in the club the next day. half the time you go there the club is almost empty, no guys or a few. beer is more and the lady drinks are 10 bucks maybe. ive taken from el bohem too, not as nice looking but top notch performance.

chicmatic
09-28-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm going to check it out! If not this year maybe in July...

weyland
09-28-2009, 11:24 PM
I asked a local girl about the club "voy". The way they pronounce the "boh" of boheme is the same as voy and they trail off the "eme". Only once she explained it could I hear the trailing "eme". They clearly mean el boheme. Given that only the letter B remains in the signage at el Boheme, I suppose it's easy for them to adapt a non-Spanish name. Clearly they cannot pronounce my real name at all.
Well spotted, Terrierist! Mystery solved. As you and Mr Happy point out, it is Bohen (note spelling). I always though it was "El" Bohen but if there ever was an "El" they have dropped it now:
http://www.bohennightclub.com/

My avatar girl was definitely saying "El Voy" rather than attempting to say "El Bohen" as she explained it to me as being as in "Me voy" but she was new there and maybe thought that that actually was the name.

Further proof that you can get these girls "off duty" for a third or quarter of what they ask when working in the club. If I can do it, anyone can!

husl2001
09-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Well spotted, Terrierist! Mystery solved. As you and Mr Happy point out, it is Bohen (note spelling). I always though it was "El" Bohen but if there ever was an "El" they have dropped it now:

My avatar girl was definitely saying "El Voy" rather than attempting to say "El Bohen" as she explained it to me as being as in "Me voy" but she was new there and maybe thought that that actually was the name.

Further proof that you can get these girls "off duty" for a third or quarter of what they ask when working in the club. If I can do it, anyone can!

Weyland,

Thanks for the pics. I'm definitely going the next time I'm down there, as they have a woman who looks EXACTLY like Jesikah Maximus :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, I looked thru the pics, and definitely am a Cristal kind of guy. On special occasions, I'll pay 100 bux for some seriously high end lovin', but at least at Cristal, they actually look like Jesikah.

terrierist
09-29-2009, 04:00 AM

Well, since the sign only says "el B" anymore, I too was guessing at the name. Good catch on the website, Weyland.

MrHappy
09-29-2009, 07:34 AM
And a thousand lashes with a wet noodle for me for spelling it wrong.(with an 'm')

Too early in the morning...

weyland
09-29-2009, 08:36 AM
And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Weyland, for changing that avatar!
Yes, it was never my choice but I owed a favor to that despicable pervert Thunderstar. I promised him to use it as my next avatar but cunningly did not say for how long.

Si_Poppi
09-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Si Poppi,

What time do you usually go to Cristals?

The Mac ManI used to like going around 5:00 on the days when they used to have 2 for 1 happy hour drinks.
Unfortunately they don't do this anymore but sometimes I take my own bottle of Bailys or Crown Royal to help get the party going and I usually get some gratis tequilas too.:mrgreen:
The talent in the day is not nearly as good as the night but there are usually a few nice ones around and I always seems to hook up with a nice flaca chica.:smile:
I think 4:00 or so is a good time to go in the day.
If you go too early some chicas are still sleeping inside or around the pool and many of them are in the salon working on their hair, nails, etc......

I think a good time to go is around 11:00 PM during the week when the close at 12:00.
There are way more nice chicas at night and most of them do not stay there so they will be leaving the place in an hour and it is very easy to arrange to meet outside and avoid the $40+ US salida. :wink:

The Legend
09-29-2009, 11:54 PM
I agree a must see but they can hang that 100 dollar shit up it is crazy chicks in chica land that do somthing strang for apiece of chang .

JoeDR
10-01-2009, 08:46 PM

Do the Bohen girls really look like the girls on the site? Are they the actual girls? What is the price structure like?

Rodeo

weyland
10-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Do the Bohen girls really look like the girls on the site? Are they the actual girls? What is the price structure like?

Avatar girl visited me for 1500 pesos for 3 hours. Above my normal ceiling for ST (which is 1000) but worth every peso even though she would only give covered BJ. She told me that guys pay 6000 pesos up front in Bohen to take her for TLN (this includes salida). That accords with what I have learned previously. The drinks there are also a total rip-off.

I doubt very much if you would actually see any of those particular chicas there, though it does give a fair idea. Mostly light-skinned, many flacas, many looked as though they had a habit. Avatar girl is not typical, being darker and fresher.

Apologies to Hoseman. This thread has veered away from the original topic, Cristal.

The Sage
10-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Back when prices were $80 to $100 for Crystals and Bohen using their services made a lot of sense. At $140 and $150 it makes no sense at all. These establishments and these hoes need to come down off their perch.

theman
10-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Back when prices were $80 to $100 for Crystals and Bohen using their services made a lot of sense. At $140 and $150 it makes no sense at all. These establishments and these hoes need to come down off their perch.

If they charge that much it's because some people are paying that much, if nobody was going there and pay all that, they would take the price down.
Will defenetly no pay that amount, but I might check out thatBohen club, woman on thir website are nice.

JD426
10-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Apparantly it makes no sense to the girls either as we had no trouble meeting them outside for the WHOLE next day for 1500 DP each + food and fun on the beach, and they were happy with that. I guess at night they go back and look for more suckers who will pay the $140. But that pool may dry up now it this market.

The Sage
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
What irks me is the onsite ST prices during the day at Crystals. The girls are hanging out around the pool doing not a got damn thing. If they reduced the price from $100 to 2,500 pesos I'm sure business would increase dramatically. I'd even consider taking one for a ride every now and then. I have no doubt the girls would be happy with 1,500 and the house would make 1,000 which is very close to the night time 1,300 pesos salida. As things stand now the place is dead during the day and nobody makes any money.

swiggy
10-04-2009, 09:50 AM
What irks me is the onsite ST prices during the day at Crystals. The girls are hanging out around the pool doing not a got damn thing. If they reduced the price from $100 to 2,500 pesos I'm sure business would increase dramatically. I'd even consider taking one for a ride every now and then. I have no doubt the girls would be happy with 1,500 and the house would make 1,000 which is very close to the night time 1,300 pesos salida. As things stand now the place is dead during the day and nobody makes any money.

from what i understand the place gets either 2000 or 2500 pesos for salida at night which is the problem. This is coming from a girl that worked there and had no reason to lie to me. the girl has to get paid after that so where is she gonna go from there? last time i was there the i spoke to 2 girls. one started at 4500 the other at 5000, both were what would be considered really hot for classicos, so thats 2000 or 2500 for the girl. i would pay 2500 if i have good chemistry with her and shes really hot . i have to say you definitely have a good lot to choose from there which is the only upside. if you have to pay that much because you dont now what kind of performer your gonna get. Ive never gotten a good performance from a girl i had to negotiate with for more than 20 seconds and thats a fact. now from experience i just walk and dont look back.

The Sage
10-04-2009, 11:26 AM
To my knowledge the salida has been 1,300 pesos for a couple of years now. The chica clears about 3,700 pesos out of the deal. No doubt the salida may have increased recently. Within the last year the owner has taken on a new partner or two so that may have led to a change. What it did do was eliminate the 500 peso discount for long time customers and locals thus completely eliminating the chance of me taking anything out of there. Fine or not $140 (5,000 pesos) is a lot of money when you can pick up quality in Sosua or Caberete for at most $70 (2,500 pesos)

weyland
10-04-2009, 11:40 AM
I've never gotten a good performance from a girl I had to negotiate with for more than 20 seconds and thats a fact. Now from experience I just walk and dont look back.
My approach has changed now I am living in the DR. For two reasons:

1) I have only half the money to spend on sex that I had when I was visiting the DR on holiday.

2) I have 6.5 times as much time to play with as when I was on holiday (52 weeks a year as against 8 weeks a year on average). Given my ever decreasing sex-drive (I am 69) and that my "regular" visits me, for housework, laundry and sex, five times a week for five hours a day, I don't feel compelled to fuck every chica I fancy. If I don't fuck one today I will fuck her tomorrow or another day. And if not her, another one just as good.

So in that scenario I always tell a new pick-up that she has only one shot at naming a price. If she asks too much (which for me is more than 1000 pesos ST or more than 1500 TLN) I will walk away. If she asks within my budget I will pay her what she asks and, if she is "muy cariñosa" (by which I mean a little kinky, permits photos, no drama or asking for more, etc) then I will give her a propina (could be anything from 200 to 500). In addition, depending on the time of day and convenience, I often buy them meals at Billy's bar at a net cost to me of between 60 to 250 pesos. That is partly because I don't like eating alone, but also many of the local haitianas are genuinely hungry unlike most Sosúa hookers.

Of course if I were like many of you horny and virile younger guys my stiff dick would not permit me to hold to that strategy. Even at my age, when I came on holiday, I felt I had to fuck as many chicas as possible to "justify" my outlay on rent, taxis and airfare (expensive from the UK).

I totally agree with Swiggy. If the chica values herself above my budget price, I respect that and leave her to someone more affluent. If she feels she is being nickel and dimed down to my price it is rarely as satisfactory and often ends on a sour note as she tries to obtain the difference on leaving. Also Puerto Plata chicas are slightly cheaper and less inclined to haggle than Sosúa chicas though I won't claim there is that much difference.

Occasionally I break my own rules. My avatar chica quoted 1500 for ST (3 hours) and she was so pretty and graceful I agreed. Worth every peso.

hioctane
10-04-2009, 04:51 PM
To my knowledge the salida has been 1,300 pesos for a couple of years now. The chica clears about 3,700 pesos out of the deal. No doubt the salida may have increased recently. Within the last year the owner has taken on a new partner or two so that may have led to a change. What it did do was eliminate the 500 peso discount for long time customers and locals thus completely eliminating the chance of me taking anything out of there. Fine or not $140 (5,000 pesos) is a lot of money when you can pick up quality in Sosua or Caberete for at most $70 (2,500 pesos)

Wasn't salida like 500 pesos 2-3 years ago? That is the last time I went. They started out at 5000 and wouldn't budge under 4000. We only tried to take out the girls once after hours during they day. They wanted 5000 for the whole day, but they had to be back by around 7-8 or they would be fined.

Yes, you can pick up a quality chica in Sosua for much less. It's like finding a diamond in the rough though. When you have a couple of guys with you that likes the same kind of chicas, it makes things infinitely harder!

The Sage
10-04-2009, 05:28 PM
It's been a long time since the salida was 500 pesos. Even then my belief is that the dollar equivalent was between $25 and $30. It's been 1,300 for at least the past 3 to 4 years.

About finding diamonds in the rough, I hear you loud and clear. I was in the bar downstairs from Clasicos a couple of weekends ago watching wave after wave of male tourists head up the stairs. The thought that came to me was that there was no way in hell that many guys could find quality partners for the evening. Though there were literally in excess of 200 women milling around both upstairs and down less than 20% of that total was "quality" in my view and a number of those had already been sweep up for the evening. Yeah under those circumstances paying the extra $$$$ at Crystals just might make sense for a short term visitor.

weyland
10-04-2009, 06:03 PM
It's been 1,300 for at least the past 3 to 4 years.

It's definitely been 1300 for the four years I have been coming to the DR. Dominican Billy negotiated a 500 salida for his guests and friends but that concession has gone now. No doubt others have had similar concessions.

The Sage
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Also gone in addition to the discounted salida is the option of paying the salida and negotiating a separate price with the chica. It is now one price for all regardless of relative attractiveness. In some ways this is good because the foxes are the same price as the hounds. None-the-less 5,000 pesos is a awful steep hill to climb.

hioctane
10-04-2009, 08:23 PM
The last time I went I'm pretty sure was 2 years ago. At that time, they refused to go for less than 4000. I'm not sure if that included salida or not. We left and for the rest of the trip went to El Bohem where we took them out for 3000-3500.

The year before that, we paid max 3500 including salida. We always negotiated total price including salida. Maybe that's why it was unclear what the salida was. One time the chica said it was 1000+ and we said that's way too much and she goes talks to the boss and they lower it down.

Actually there are some that don't live there and you can take them out after the club closes, but there's not many.

Si_Poppi
10-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Also gone in addition to the discounted salida is the option of paying the salida and negotiating a separate price with the chica. It is now one price for all regardless of relative attractiveness. In some ways this is good because the foxes are the same price as the hounds. None-the-less 5,000 pesos is a awful steep hill to climb.I was able to pay the chica separate a couple of weeks ago.
They did initially put the whole thing on my bill but the amount looked ridiculous so I told him just the salida.
I don't remember exactly how much it was but I think it was 40*35=1400.
I paid the chica 3000 and she was happy with that and I saved a few pesos.

The Sage
10-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks, Si Poppi, that's somewhat good news. When I last attempted this tactic the chica had no idea what I was talking about. She just kept insisting $140 or 5,000 pesos. I then went to the 2nd in command to see if they had changed their policy. He repeated her claim and did not indicate in any way that I could pay her separate from the house. Good to hear that's no longer the case.

About 3 years ago when the house was giving me a 600 pesos salida I met there one of the more attractive chicas I've had the pleasure of being with. After some negotiation she agreed to 3,500 pesos. I'm thinking cool she's fine as can be and muy simpatica. 4,100 no problema (this was around bonus time at work so I had a little cash to throw around). So I go to pay Lido and to confirm that my discount was still honored. He tales me the salida is 1,300 and I start complaining. He calmly says "all she wants for the night is 2,200 and I agreed to 3,500 so everything was cool". I couldn't argue with that logic so I paid somewhat in disbelieve. I return to the chica to tell her to she could go get her clothes and she says to me "Sosua contigo y 2,200 pesos para me?" All I could do was smile. A year later I was still hitting that with out the benefit of a salida.

I complain about today's pricing at Crystals, but I have to admit over the years I've met some absolutely wonderful women in that place.

swiggy
10-04-2009, 09:42 PM

hmmm i cant believe that puta lied to me.... I have paid 1500 for ST (2 hours) all the way in sosua a few times. one time the girl stayed from the afternoon till the next night i had to toss her. told her to go back to work. "i stay with you papi, we have fun". she left crying, i couldnt tell if she was full of shit or not but we did have fun. she straightened up my room and washed my boxers in the sink so i kind of believed her.

The Sage
10-04-2009, 10:02 PM
I also had one come up to Sosua within an hour of me calling her one afternoon for 1,500 pesos. I can only conclude she needed the money. My guess is that peer pressure to hold to pricing structure is pretty intense at the club and they hold on to the optimism that if they wait long enough their reward will be 5,000 pesos from two trips upstairs for on sites.

Si_Poppi
10-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Thanks, Si Poppi, that's somewhat good news. When I last attempted this tactic the chica had no idea what I was talking about. She just kept insisting $140 or 5,000 pesos. I then went to the 2nd in command to see if they had changed their policy. He repeated her claim and did not indicate in any way that I could pay her separate from the house. Good to hear that's no longer the case.

I complain about today's pricing at Crystals, but I have to admit over the years I've met some absolutely wonderful women in that place.I don't know that this is no longer the case.
This was in the day with Kelvie running the show and when things are much more relaxed.
Plus I have been there numerous times and had some great parties and handed out plenty of nice propinas and regalos and I did jokingly flip out on him.
Even after he split the price it was too high and I had to grab the calculator from him and show him what I am paying.
I think he subtracted the chica price at a bad exchange rate so I showed him how to just add the salida using the same rate.:wink: :mrgreen:

I agree with you that Cristals is expensive for the DR and it takes a lot to get me to take a chica out of there but I always seem to find a nice catch there that has the looks and required personality. :)

http://i35.tinypic.com/25qufpx.jpghttp://i37.tinypic.com/18ixw4.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/65odtz.jpg

This is the owner Leno's novia Joanna.
She is a sweetie.
http://i37.tinypic.com/28vdtg4.jpg

mikelodge
10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
My approach has changed now I am living in the DR. For two reasons:

1) I have only half the money to spend on sex that I had when I was visiting the DR on holiday.

2) I have 6.5 times as much time to play with as when I was on holiday (52 weeks a year as against 8 weeks a year on average). Given my ever decreasing sex-drive (I am 69) and that my "regular" visits me, for housework, laundry and sex, five times a week for five hours a day, I don't feel compelled to fuck every chica I fancy. If I don't fuck one today I will fuck her tomorrow or another day. And if not her, another one just as good.

So in that scenario I always tell a new pick-up that she has only one shot at naming a price. If she asks too much (which for me is more than 1000 pesos ST or more than 1500 TLN) I will walk away. If she asks within my budget I will pay her what she asks and, if she is "muy cariñosa" (by which I mean a little kinky, permits photos, no drama or asking for more, etc) then I will give her a propina (could be anything from 200 to 500). In addition, depending on the time of day and convenience, I often buy them meals at Billy's bar at a net cost to me of between 60 to 250 pesos. That is partly because I don't like eating alone, but also many of the local haitianas are genuinely hungry unlike most Sosúa hookers.

Of course if I were like many of you horny and virile younger guys my stiff dick would not permit me to hold to that strategy. Even at my age, when I came on holiday, I felt I had to fuck as many chicas as possible to "justify" my outlay on rent, taxis and airfare (expensive from the UK).

I totally agree with Swiggy. If the chica values herself above my budget price, I respect that and leave her to someone more affluent. If she feels she is being nickel and dimed down to my price it is rarely as satisfactory and often ends on a sour note as she tries to obtain the difference on leaving. Also Puerto Plata chicas are slightly cheaper and less inclined to haggle than Sosúa chicas though I won't claim there is that much difference.

Occasionally I break my own rules. My avatar chica quoted 1500 for ST (3 hours) and she was so pretty and graceful I agreed. Worth every peso.

Hell at 69 and still banging young whores that is awesome. I already feel like I have been through several wars and I'm not even 50 yet. More Power to ya Bro

mikelodge
10-06-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't know that this is no longer the case.
This was in the day with Kelvie running the show and when things are much more relaxed.
Plus I have been there numerous times and had some great parties and handed out plenty of nice propinas and regalos and I did jokingly flip out on him.
Even after he split the price it was too high and I had to grab the calculator from him and show him what I am paying.
I think he subtracted the chica price at a bad exchange rate so I showed him how to just add the salida using the same rate.:wink: :mrgreen:

I agree with you that Cristals is expensive for the DR and it takes a lot to get me to take a chica out of there but I always seem to find a nice catch there that has the looks and required personality. :)

Click to see pic (http://i35.tinypic.com/25qufpx.jpg)Click to see pic (http://i37.tinypic.com/18ixw4.jpg)Click to see pic (http://i36.tinypic.com/65odtz.jpg)

This is the owner Leno's novia Joanna.
She is a sweetie.
Click to see pic (http://i37.tinypic.com/28vdtg4.jpg)

What's with that fat one in the red? Who would pay 5000 pesos for a week or month with that? :eek:
Just my opinion but the one in the white shirt does have a nice ass.

Si_Poppi
10-07-2009, 10:17 AM
What's with that fat one in the red? Who would pay 5000 pesos for a week or month with that? :eek:
Just my opinion but the one in the white shirt does have a nice ass.They are bartenders, not putas, and the one in the white is the owner's novia.

That being said, I have seen some putas there that make the chica in red look pretty good. :eek: :lol:

mikelodge
10-07-2009, 11:17 AM
They are bartenders, not putas, and the one in the white is the owner's novia.

That being said, I have seen some putas there that make the chica in red look pretty good. :eek: :lol:

It stands to figure the owner would pick one with a good figure. I know what you mean about some not looking so good. Check out Blackbeards newsletter this month there were some scary looking bitches in the last swimsuit contest.

swiggy
10-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Just my opinion but the one in the white shirt does have a nice ass.

where did you see a picture of her ass?

mikelodge
10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
where did you see a picture of her ass?

In the second photo is those nice fitting jeans hugging her nice little ass.

polbian
10-13-2009, 02:57 AM
It stands to figure the owner would pick one with a good figure. I know what you mean about some not looking so good. Check out Blackbeards newsletter this month there were some scary looking bitches in the last swimsuit contest.

Is BB having a contest this month?

MrHappy
10-13-2009, 06:52 AM
Is BB having a contest this month?

Stop hijacking....

Yes, they have a contest this month

mikelodge
10-23-2009, 10:34 AM
In the second photo is those nice fitting jeans hugging her nice little ass.

Wonder what is up to date at Cristals for next week? Does anyone have any up to date info to add?

shredder
10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm waiting for the update you will give to us...with pictures please:mrgreen:

chicmatic
11-02-2009, 02:52 PM
not sure if this has been posted or if it's legit...but here it is

http://www.popreport.com/Hot/CRISTAL.html

dapreno00
11-27-2009, 04:59 PM
I always have wondered why Cristals doesn't have a website. Seems like it would be a good idea to get more business and attract people.

The girls vary, but usually a few really nice ones.

Any person I have taken there, that isnt a hardcore experienced DR monger, has been blown away by the swarm of girls in bikinis and underwear that surround them when they enter - For a mortal man this is a pretty amazing experience!

:lol:

vagabond
11-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Sorry to hear that the Cristal prices has rised so much. Does anybody knows thecurrent price for taking the girls upstairs for a ST ?

Kennilingus
11-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorry to hear that the Cristal prices has rised so much. Does anybody knows thecurrent price for taking the girls upstairs for a ST ?

At the end of October it was $US100 for short time on site, and $US140 for take out.

Beads
11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
At the end of October it was $US100 for short time on site, and $US140 for take out.

That was the rate I was quoted also. $100 US for on site service. $140 for TLN or if you want the girl for TLN + 1 more day/night they offered a discount of $280. :rofl:

One of the guys with us almost took a pretty smoking hot blonde out of the place but decided against. Chica didnt seem happy. Anyhow another guy in the group decided he would bang her on site for $100 so we said fuck it well wait for you and have a drink. This was on a slow night for them.(only customers I saw were us and 2 other people the whole night)

About 2 minutes after they leave he comes back and was not thrilled. He said this chica wanted to give him a condom bj. Ok not great but the dealbreaker was when she told him he cant touch her ass or pussy. He came out and said I want my money back.

This is a guy who the staff and owner know as he does on site and take out quite a bit. Needless to say they refunded his money and the last group of customers (us) left.

I will still go back to Crystals but it would take a lot to convince me to get a chica there. First of all the price and required payment upfront and whos to say I dont end up with a lemon. Sure I can go back and complain but I am not a regular customer there and it will still waste a lot of my time having to go back and deal with it.

Just my 0.02

Dragonlorde
11-29-2009, 02:10 PM

So you do not have to pay Cristals prices to get those girls, she told me later that if I was buying she wanted 2000 for TLN. Go to Cristals, drink a 150 peso beer and gather some phone numbers and get them to meet you in Sosua.

Great information!!! I was in Classico earlier this month and ran into one of those Cristals chicas. She tried to hit me for $140 US for TLN. She was not willing to negotiate. I passed. She came back about an hour later with a more reasonable 2000 pesos price. Unfortunately for her, she lost out because I had already committed to a hook-up with a two chica for a 3000 pesos TLN. :D

The way I look at it, it is their loss when chicas try to come to Classico and get those kinds of prices. I understand that they may be paying some fee to be at Cristals or paying some person for overhead etc., but places like Classico are wide open and we do not have to pay those prices.

I noticed that chicas in Cabarete are trying that $140 US price. See them at Classicos and the price drops to 2000 pesos. Catch them late enough and I have even got one of those over priced chicas for 1800 for a TLN. I even let her cook breakfast for me in the morning and have a meal before she left. :D

Dragonlorde
11-29-2009, 02:33 PM
[quote=Beads;657654]

About 2 minutes after they leave he comes back and was not thrilled. He said this chica wanted to give him a condom bj. Ok not great but the dealbreaker was when she told him he cant touch her ass or pussy. He came out and said I want my money back.

This is a guy who the staff and owner know as he does on site and take out quite a bit. Needless to say they refunded his money and the last group of customers (us) left.

I will still go back to Crystals but it would take a lot to convince me to get a chica there. First of all the price and required payment upfront and whos to say I dont end up with a lemon. Sure I can go back and complain but I am not a regular customer there and it will still waste a lot of my time having to go back and deal with it.

WOW!! :exclaim: Are they CRAZY!!! :rofl: Do not touch her ass or pussy!!! :rofl2:

It is great to read your amigo stuck to his guns, got the money back, and got the fuck out of there. :iconTU: I am not sure what kind of customers they get there if they think that they can pull off this kind of thing.

Increasingly, I am making sure that the chica understands what I want upfront. I am not a big fan of the ST thing (but will do it on a whim), so I tend to make sure that chica knows that TLN means TLN with no limit on how much sex we have. If the chica balks or acts like there may be drama, I pass.

husl2001
11-29-2009, 04:00 PM
The $100 ST and $140 TLN prices are set in advance and non-negotiable (like Passion). It's been that way for at least a year now.

I like going at least once a trip, as it's a nice treat. Cristal is a fun way of starting the evening, in that you can hang out, smash a dime and leave in time to get to another spot such as Classico's for TLN fun. They usually have a nice number and variety of seriously fine Dominicanas.

I like the quality control the club maintains. The least attractive chica I've ever been with there had a great face, an essentially flawless figure (for her body type), looked in the light like she did in the disco, and was cool with doing whatever I was in the mood for. Some give mechanical service, others really get into it. Sort of like what normally happens wherever you go.

Sure, drinks and whatnot are more expensive than Sosua, but cheaper than any NA club I've ever been to. But this isn't the place to go if you're obsessed with pinching pennies. And I've yet to be surrounded by 30 dimes who were going out of their way for me to screw them - right now - in any NA club.

Yeah, you can get two or three Sosua street chicas for the price of one Cristal girl, but why trade a top shelf chica for ashy knees, flapjacks and stretch marks with a girl I wouldn't even consider talking to back home? Yeah, you'll get laid either way, but if you're drinking anyway, why not prefer Patron to Pabst?

That said, these days (we were last there in October), it's not at all unusual to see Cristal chicas in Classico after 2 a.m., but these nights I try to be fully occupied by then. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jimmydr
11-29-2009, 04:09 PM
The $100 ST and $140 TLN prices are set in advance and non-negotiable (like Passion). It's been that way for at least a year now.

I miss the good old days there.

hioctane
12-01-2009, 03:09 PM
I miss the good old days there.

Same here. Maybe it's a positive and will force some of the chicas to go to Sosua to make money. Sounds like some already have. I can't imagine many paying $140 for TLN.

Jimbo44
12-01-2009, 04:50 PM
If I ever paid that kind of money, I would hate myself the rest of the trip and beyond. With that said, I have never even stepped foot in Crystals or Boheme in my 11 trips to the area!!

husl2001
12-01-2009, 05:58 PM
If I ever paid that kind of money, I would hate myself the rest of the trip and beyond. With that said, I have never even stepped foot in Crystals or Boheme in my 11 trips to the area!!

Then for you, I would imagine ignorance is in fact bliss. No disrespect intended, but the quality of chicas there, especially on the weekend vs NG or some corner bar is like night and day.

And if you've already pulled a passion girl, well the price is only about $30 more for access to extremely attractive chicas.

That said, the quality of girls in Pete's place seems to be improving in direct proportion to his increasing prices. Frankly, I like both places much better these days....

Jimbo44
12-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Trust me, I know very well that the chicas are hot there, but I am happy enough doing my thing in Sosua. I have also had chicas who worked there, and under no circumstances did they allow me to pull out a camera. And under no circumstance did I pay a Crystal fee for them. In addition, I like the clubs, the dancing, the little dramas, the drinking and the rotation of all night chicas. Thats my thing, and i am sticking to it.
Now if someone has a car and feels like taking a journey over to crystals one regular night, not a wknd, sure I would go, have a cpl drinks, perhaps get some numbers, but doubt very much I ould do more than that!!

blacksultan
12-01-2009, 07:16 PM

You aren't missing anything IMHO.

vagabond
12-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Think it varies a lot at Cristal. I have had some realy boring totaly wasted nights there through the years, but I also have had some of my best and funniest nights in my whole life in there.

JD426
12-01-2009, 08:30 PM
You aren't missing anything IMHO.

Exactly. Whatever is avail there will be on the strip later on so why bother, and why compete with the other newbies from the AI's.
I will never pay the $140 again ,thats 5K pesos which is 5 ST's !! You just cant justify that price unless its a sure thing, and its NOT. Some of the girls there have really BAD attitudes,asking for money just to sit with you. There ARE SOME GEMS,but you have to speak the language to find them, otherwise you are pissing your money away IMO.
Its a good place to have a drink, buy her one , and her some #s.

Jimmydr
12-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Some of the girls there have really BAD attitudes,asking for money just to sit with you. There ARE SOME GEMS,but you have to speak the language to find them, otherwise you are pissing your money away IMO.

Never was like that.

blacksultan
12-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Exactly. Whatever is avail there will be on the strip later on so why bother, and why compete with the other newbies from the AI's.
I will never pay the $140 again ,thats 5K pesos which is 5 ST's !! You just cant justify that price unless its a sure thing, and its NOT. Some of the girls there have really BAD attitudes,asking for money just to sit with you. There ARE SOME GEMS,but you have to speak the language to find them, otherwise you are pissing your money away IMO.
I won't waste my time or money in that place ever again.

JD426
12-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Never was like that.
Was when I went there, 2 years in a row. Some of the girls just dont get along with each other.
The bitch I had last year didnt get along with any of the other girls my buds had, thats no fun and makes for an awkward experience.
Its not the PLACE, the place is FUN, its the girls who are hit or miss, and for that price its should be a SURE THING, at least personality wise.

blacksultan
12-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Was when I went there, 2 years in a row. Some of the girls just dont get along with each other.
The bitch I had last year didnt get along with any of the other girls my buds had, thats no fun and makes for an awkward experience.
Its not the PLACE, the place is FUN, its the girls who are hit or miss, and for that price its should be a SURE THING, at least personality wise.

It is the place for guys who prefer overpriced pushy bitches caked in Maybelline.

Chad Cool
12-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Mixed opinions but could be worth checking out. WTF I'll be in the area, NG (Dec 10-11, 14-17), BBs (Dec 11-14) with wheels if anyone's interested in checking it out.

hioctane
12-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Then for you, I would imagine ignorance is in fact bliss. No disrespect intended, but the quality of chicas there, especially on the weekend vs NG or some corner bar is like night and day.

And if you've already pulled a passion girl, well the price is only about $30 more for access to extremely attractive chicas.

That said, the quality of girls in Pete's place seems to be improving in direct proportion to his increasing prices. Frankly, I like both places much better these days....

I feel the same way.. After going to Cristals and El Boheme.. I just can't settle for a Sosua girl.. :rofl:

$140 is just too expensive.. When the price of airline tickets dropped to DR levels I just had jump at the flight to Colombia where I can get a TLN for $50-$75! :D:iconTU:

Jimmydr
12-02-2009, 06:08 AM
Mixed opinions but could be worth checking out. WTF I'll be in the area, NG (Dec 10-11, 14-17), BBs (Dec 11-14) with wheels if anyone's interested in checking it out.

Check it all out.

Jimmydr
12-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Jesus would pick us up in a van. Sometimes we needed two vans. It was $24 for him to take us there and back. Brenda was one of the stars. 5 to 7 of us would leave with chicas. They gave us no attitutide, no BS. Then it ended.

Crystals was the place for a few years.

Tiger
12-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Trust me, I know very well that the chicas are hot there, but I am happy enough doing my thing in Sosua. I have also had chicas who worked there, and under no circumstances did they allow me to pull out a camera. And under no circumstance did I pay a Crystal fee for them. In addition, I like the clubs, the dancing, the little dramas, the drinking and the rotation of all night chicas. Thats my thing, and i am sticking to it.
Now if someone has a car and feels like taking a journey over to crystals one regular night, not a wknd, sure I would go, have a cpl drinks, perhaps get some numbers, but doubt very much I ould do more than that!!

I completely agree. You can usually find the crystals chicas on the strip on their days off. There is not enough business at crystals for the chicas to make enough money.

husl2001
12-02-2009, 06:31 PM
It is the place for guys who prefer overpriced pushy bitches caked in Maybelline.

I think we all just have different preferences. I've seldom if ever encountered a pushy, "bitchy" chica in there (though some were obviously in a rush, others begged me to take them out of the shop). Seems as though while sometimes it can be mechanical, if you're cool with them, they're pretty cool with you.

As far as the makeup thing, I mean I've lost count of the numbers of chicas posted on here with the drawn on eyebrows, caked-on makeup, obviously wearing corset or control-top clothes who, upon undressing, have an (all bad) surprise awaiting the unwary traveler. Point being, that just goes with the territory. Cristal has a few Pancake Paulas, but they also have chicas who would be considered a rock-solid 10 anywhere they go. Back in the real world, how many of us get to smash as many 10s as we want/can on a nightly basis?

I once took a chica out of now-defunct Remington Palace in Santo Domingo. For $100, I spent a long evening with a banger among bangers who partied, danced, happily hung out, showed me a great cheap spot for breakfast in the morning after smashing/BBJCIM-ing my brains out over and over again for 12 hours. When she left, she gave me all her contact info, and asked me to call her that afternoon to meet up for the evening instead of her going to work. Five years after that, the same thing happened with a different chica in Cristal.

My point is not that Cristal is the only thing to do. In Sosua, the beach, El Flow, Classico's, Passion, and the Strip all have various advantages and plenty of gems. To each their own. I'm just saying Cristal is simply another good option while vacationing in Chica Paradise.

kris boog
12-02-2009, 09:39 PM
I know that the general concensus is that anywhere in the area of $100 and above is thought to be way too much for a chica. However, if a monger felt like splurging a bit I have two questions:
What time does the $140 at Cristal's allow you to leave with the chica from?
Would it be better to consider this option or taking a chica from Passions after 6 PM?
I know that the prices are high and that Cristals is not in Sosua so not as accessible; but all else being equal which route would be the better way to go?

mikelodge
12-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Same here. Maybe it's a positive and will force some of the chicas to go to Sosua to make money. Sounds like some already have. I can't imagine many paying $140 for TLN.

Why Tiger just paid Millions? :lol:

Si_Poppi
12-02-2009, 11:26 PM
I know that the general concensus is that anywhere in the area of $100 and above is thought to be way too much for a chica. However, if a monger felt like splurging a bit I have two questions:

Would it be better to consider this option or taking a chica from Passions after 6 PM?

I know that the prices are high and that Cristals is not in Sosua so not as accessible; but all else being equal which route would be the better way to go?Cristals does not have set time periods like LaPassion.
It all depends on the chica and you.
$140 could get you one quick shot at a cabana or it could be for all night at your hotel.
Some of them stay at Cristals and are around in the day and most of the chicas come at night starting at 8:00.
It is very easy to get numbers and hook up with the chicas who do not stay there.

husl2001
12-02-2009, 11:34 PM
I know that the prices are high and that Cristals is not in Sosua so not as accessible; but all else being equal which route would be the better way to go?

You can pay $140 at any time, but if you pay that much, spend some serious time and make sure you're mutually feeling each other. If she just looks good and doesn't have much of a personality, then just take her upstairs for a quick smash and head out to Sosua afterwards.

That's very subjective. On balance, Cristal chicas look better, but Passion chicas are more fun. Sometimes you luck out and get a very cool dime from either spot, but there is no bad choice with these spots.

A couple months back, my crew really overdid it. We arrived into town, and didn't even bother to unpack. Went to Passion and got with an old favorite, ate at Morua Moi, then went to Cristal, smashed a dime, then went to Classico's and met a tall english speaking chica who held it down through the night. We did the ATV thing the next morning, and I was totally exhausted, but VERY happy.

By the third smash with Ms. Ingles, I realized (while she was bouncing up and down) that if we're not doing that pace for most of the trip, then we're not getting our money's worth and might as well have gone to Pomona Beach on an AARP convention.

JD426
12-02-2009, 11:55 PM
.....I once took a chica out of now-defunct Remington Palace in Santo Domingo. For $100, I spent a long evening with a banger among bangers who partied, danced, happily hung out, showed me a great cheap spot for breakfast in the morning after smashing/BBJCIM-ing my brains out over and over again for 12 hours. When she left, she gave me all her contact info, and asked me to call her that afternoon to meet up for the evening instead of her going to work. Five years after that, the same thing happened with a different chica in Cristal.

My point is not that Cristal is the only thing to do. In Sosua, the beach, El Flow, Classico's, Passion, and the Strip all have various advantages and plenty of gems. To each their own. I'm just saying Cristal is simply another good option while vacationing in Chica Paradise.

Now we're talking a REAL CLUB, and You should have been there when the it was $40 US for an all nighter at the Cabanas,and more than half the girls were fresh off the bus from some little town . It was like the best party you could ever go to, & PACKED EVERY single night.
IMO, that was the best club atmosphere of all time,and sadly will never be duplicated by anyone again, not at those prices.

chicmatic
12-03-2009, 12:42 AM
I plan on checking Cristals out this go round but, I'm not sure I'll be persuaded to pay those high prices for chicas...we'll see though. Since I haven't seen any pics i'm assuming it's highly frowned upon if at possible. I'm summation, I'm going. What will be will be.

blacksultan
12-03-2009, 04:47 AM
I plan on checking Cristals out this go round but, I'm not sure I'll be persuaded to pay those high prices for chicas...we'll see though. Since I haven't seen any pics i'm assuming it's highly frowned upon if at possible. I'm summation, I'm going. What will be will be.
Well, Life Cereal the joint and tell us what you thought.

Jimmydr
12-03-2009, 09:57 AM

Why throw money around for nothing? Your boss handing out bags of money at your job?

chicmatic
12-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Why throw money around for nothing? Your boss handing out bags of money at your job?

nah, quite the opposite that why I doubt i'll be spending much in there. i just won't say never. bria myles could be working that day.

Jimmydr
12-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Back in 2002/2003 the salida was $24 and the chicas wanted about $50. You can count on seeing about 30-40 chicas and want at least a dozen.

They must be teaching how to fail 101 in DR these days.

JuanElGriego
12-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Back in 2002/2003 the salida was $24 and the chicas wanted about $50. You can count on seeing about 30-40 chicas and want at least a dozen.

They must be teaching how to fail 101 in DR these days.

That place looks like a shithole with average looking women.

Shit lighting ... walls look filthy like they haven't been painted in years. :icontd:

Jimmydr
12-04-2011, 11:51 AM
That place looks like a shithole with average looking women.

Shit lighting ... walls look filthy like they haven't been painted in years. :icontd:

It was well maintained back in 2002/2003. My last time there was 2004 which is 7 years ago.

Kevy
12-04-2011, 11:59 AM
It was well maintained back in 2002/2003. My last time there was 2004 which is 7 years ago.

We went there in 2005, I remember being there with you, so it had to be 2005. The place was already priced out for me, I got a couple there in 2004, nothing since.

Jimmydr
12-04-2011, 12:27 PM
We went there in 2005, I remember being there with you, so it had to be 2005. The place was already priced out for me, I got a couple there in 2004, nothing since.

A lot can go wrong in just two years.

Dvdmdz
12-04-2011, 01:09 PM

I was there dec 09 the place was run down. Low light and shitty music. The place looked like the old wedge or the goat on hunts point Nyc. Lol. The girls were also average , no dimes. Lucky i went there with a sosua chick already. She was like a tour also wingman for a twosome. Lol. I didnt pick a chic out, so simply went back to sosua , classicos then smashed. F**#kit. Lol

weyland
12-04-2011, 01:24 PM
I was there dec 09 the place was run down. Low light and shitty music. The girls were also average, no dimes.
Pointless comment. Dim lighting is standard in the DR. La Barrica and Los Galacticos ran for many years in near pitch black. Tastes in music and chica vary. I don't like the music in Cristal but I probably wouldn't like your choice either. Have seen some very nice chicas in Cristal (once they clean the shit off their faces) but nothing you cannot get elsewhere at half the price. There are a million reports what the place is like so I wonder why you guys go there. I only go if showing a newbie around and he insists on going there. (I make my refresco last two hours unless he is paying).

If you went in 2009 I doubt if the place has improved since. The North Coast tourist trade is hard hit. El Bohen and El Chakerero both closing might have helped Cristal limp along for another year or two as, along with D'Steban and Luz Marie, it is the only "respectable" whore club left open.

The Sage
12-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Was there Friday night. There were a few good lookers there, but with the current fire sale prices in Sosua it's extremely difficult to commit $140 dollars. My buddy claims its justifiable if you get one to stay for 12-15 hours. Sounds reasonable, but you could have two STs and a TNL for $40 less in Sousa. Club appeared clean when I was there and the staff dressed very professional.

Corrado
12-04-2011, 06:51 PM
If you went in 2009 I doubt if the place has improved since. The North Coast tourist trade is hard hit. El Bohen and El Chakerero both closing might have helped Cristal limp along for another year or two as, along with D'Steban and Luz Marie, it is the only "respectable" whore club left open.

The only reason Luz Marie is still open is because the owner will not do needed repairs or stock the bar, if you order a drink in the early afternoon she has to send someone to the store to fill your drink order. It's been for sale for some time now.

Corrado
12-04-2011, 06:57 PM
My buddy claims its justifiable if you get one to stay for 12-15 hours. Sounds reasonable, but you could have two STs and a TNL for $40 less in Sousa.

They open at 10AM, and have to be back from a salida at 10AM the following morning. 22-24 hours for $140, not so bad for 4-5 leches, ......If she vibes with you.

The Sage
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
They open at 10AM, and have to be back from a salida at 10AM the following morning. 22-24 hours for $140, not so bad for 4-5 leches, ......If she vibes with you.

At this point I'm at three tops. I can do a whole lot of humping, but the spigot won't turn on more than that. I failed to disprove this contention on several occasions in the last few days. My 4-5 leche days are sadly in my past.

Bahamonger
12-04-2011, 08:47 PM
I guess I can scratch this off my to do list. Thanks all for the updated info. BTW, there's a fire sale?

DCIronman
12-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I guess I can scratch this off my to do list. Thanks all for the updated info. BTW, there's a fire sale?

I don't see why you would. I always have fun at Cristals, though I rarely session there. I like to take newbies there to see the look on their faces when they get swarmed by the toto stampede. I sit there, get a few lapdances, drink a few beers, and get a bunch of cell #s for future reference. I used to always go at around 11pm on Friday night. And I never had any problems finding 7s, 8s, and even the occasional 9.

Then again, I haven't been to Cristals since fall of '09. Still, it would have to have taken a serious turn for the worse these last couple of years for me to write it off.

Jimmydr
12-05-2011, 09:09 AM
The only reason Luz Marie is still open is because the owner will not do needed repairs or stock the bar, if you order a drink in the early afternoon she has to send someone to the store to fill your drink order. It's been for sale for some time now.

They pulled a fast one on Frank and got some improvements.

MrHappy
12-05-2011, 09:14 AM

Not uncommon at all for smaller bars.

Hell, spend more than 15 minutes in GBP in Santo Domingo, and the colmado kid will come in with a six pack of Presidente.

Keeps their finances available for more important things......

Jimmydr
12-05-2011, 09:19 AM

Hell, spend more than 15 minutes in GBP in Santo Domingo, and the colmado kid will come in with a six pack of Presidente.

I bought a bottle at a small shack in Jamaica and they were talking about it my entire trip.

DominicanBilly
12-05-2011, 10:17 AM

This post by Corrado:

Luz Marie had a great tenant in Frank but when the lease was up she wanted triple the rent. Luz Marie has her son managing? the bar. I haven't been in there in three years. I had heard he was charging more for "gringos". I had two guys with me so I ask what he charged for a Grande before I ordered. He said 200 pesos. I knew the Dominicans in there would not have been there at a 200 peso Grande. I knew they paid 90 pesos at the time. Told him we were leaving unless he charged us the same, he said no so leave. We did.

snoozer
12-05-2011, 11:59 AM

I remember once going to a Sosua restaurant which had been recommended for their breakfasts. Had to wait for quite a while for the waitress to go to the mini Playero to buy two eggs. Worst part was they were playing russian pop music while I waited.