PDA

View Full Version : Side Trip??

psriches
01-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Does anyone know of the closest and safest small town, outside of sosua, for some "off the beaten path" putas?

Jimmydr
01-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know of the closest and safest small town, outside of sosua, for some "off the beaten path" putas?

In a car, aim torwards Caberete, when you see something you like, give her a ride. Everything between Gasper Hernandez and Sosua is safe.

BrooklynBeas
01-19-2005, 03:04 PM
if you will have a rental car... then take the road past cabarette and go into Moca... or take the windy twisty mountain road this way... you may find some stary... i mean stray chicas walking up the roads... blast music and pull over and ask them if they can help you with the overload of cum in ur nuts...

domfan
01-19-2005, 04:07 PM
if you roam in the late afternoon the countryside, watch out (or listen out....) for places with high pitch bachata and merengue, often joints painted in presidente green or with grass roofs, called 'cerveceros', in dominican its una barra or un cabaret. the chicas serving there are usually working girls too, often there are a few shacks there (i wont recommend em to a fresh gringo....). you can take the chicas out (una salida), goes at about 150 pesos. going st is 300, means two shots, all nightlong you got to trade.
now, i dont know, how much your gringo looks and behavior will influence the rates. but one thing is sure: they like us gringos, pay a cerveza, and a chica will sit down with you. no grabbing, thats improper here!
cervezas grandes go at 70 pesos, pequenas often not sold.

BrooklynBeas
01-19-2005, 04:16 PM
if you roam in the late afternoon the countryside, watch out (or listen out....) for places with high pitch bachata and merengue, often joints painted in presidente green or with grass roofs, called 'cerveceros', in dominican its una barra or un cabaret. the chicas serving there are usually working girls too, often there are a few shacks there (i wont recommend em to a fresh gringo....). you can take the chicas out (una salida), goes at about 150 pesos. going st is 300, means two shots, all nightlong you got to trade.
now, i dont know, how much your gringo looks and behavior will influence the rates. but one thing is sure: they like us gringos, pay a cerveza, and a chica will sit down with you. no grabbing, thats improper here!
cervezas grandes go at 70 pesos, pequenas often not sold.

Now that i read this i think i may have overpaid for my chica from La Vega... When i stayed at Hotel Rey they had a small bar across the street ... 70 pesos for the Beer... grande of course... got the chica for 300 salida and 500 more for her... she started at 300 and 1000 for her... so i didnt do too bad...

BadGoodMan
03-19-2005, 10:40 AM
BB Any Brothels in La Vega?

JDR
03-19-2005, 10:47 AM

You will need to go 15 minutes into Santiago from here.

BrooklynBeas
03-19-2005, 04:45 PM

You will need to go 15 minutes into Santiago from here.

all i did in La Vega is stay in Hotel Rey, Walk the streets, go into some stores, bought groceries and ciggarettes.. they seem to be a lil cheaper there... The motoconches DO NOT stop and ask you if you need a ride in La Vega, they just keep it moving... I only fucked one girl who was chillin at the bar across the street from Hotel Rey... 300 salida and 500 for her... She wanted 1000 but i talked her down.. :twisted:

vak
03-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.

Reel Deal
03-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.And it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

vak
03-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.And it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

True

continentalmike
03-21-2005, 02:36 AM
every nite it's overwhelmed with hungry chica's looking to hook up... they are from the outlying villages and will be cheap and hungry..

you can get cheap beer (RD$ 50) for a cold grande from the fridge at the colmado at the central crossroads..

DEPUTY DAWG
03-21-2005, 11:40 AM
every nite it's overwhelmed with hungry chica's looking to hook up... they are from the outlying villages and will be cheap and hungry..

you can get cheap beer (RD$ 50) for a cold grande from the fridge at the colmado at the central crossroads..

Sounds like a travel destination to make plans for the april trip.......Any takers :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Morpheus
03-21-2005, 12:33 PM

I have to say I am VERY interested in this topic....My original plan was to hang in Sosua mostly, maybe a day or to at Cabarete and a couple of days at POP. I have 10 days total.

Now I am thinking perhaps blowing off Cabarete and POP and concentrating in Sosua and giving Rio San Juan 2 or 3 days. I really like the potential for some fresher chicas.

Can any one tell me what the price comparison is? And is there a better day/night (weekend, weekday) to hang around Rio San Juan to ensure maximal choice?

Thanks for the info!!!

JDR
03-21-2005, 12:52 PM

I have to say I am VERY interested in this topic....My original plan was to hang in Sosua mostly, maybe a day or to at Cabarete and a couple of days at POP. I have 10 days total.

Now I am thinking perhaps blowing off Cabarete and POP and concentrating in Sosua and giving Rio San Juan 2 or 3 days. I really like the potential for some fresher chicas.

Can any one tell me what the price comparison is? And is there a better day/night (weekend, weekday) to hang around Rio San Juan to ensure maximal choice?

Thanks for the info!!!

Discos get busy on Friday and Saturday nights in the smaller towns.

Morpheus
03-21-2005, 12:58 PM

Sounds like a travel destination to make plans for the april trip.......Any takers :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why wait that long? How about this week? I am arriving tue and I am thinking maybe checking out RSJ this weekend.

Anyone interested? BTW, I am 100% fluent in spanish so if anyone needs assistance I would be happy to as long as I do not choke on my drink or my lips and tongue are othewise occupied with chichas.

el_papi_chew_low
04-13-2005, 01:20 PM

Damn, think this will have to go on the rotation as well.

psriches
04-13-2005, 11:03 PM
Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.How long a drive?

Ram
04-13-2005, 11:10 PM
blast music and pull over and ask them if they can help you with the overload of cum in ur nuts...

I've read this line a few time, everytime it makes me laugh out loud!!

Beas you kill me.

Pana
04-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.How long a drive?
It is about an hour away from Sosua it is not a place for mongering and you will not find putas there, you need to have a spanish a game there just like many other places in DR where tourist rarely visit.

el_papi_chew_low
04-13-2005, 11:18 PM
It is about an hour away from Sosua it is not a place for mongering and you will not find putas there, you need to have a spanish a game there just like many other places in DR where tourist rarely visit.

Sounds like its where I need to be. Getting away from the gringo crowd talking about how much is it for TLN is what its about. I'll have to do more research b4 May.

Pana
04-13-2005, 11:21 PM

Sounds like its where I need to be. Getting away from the gringo crowd talking about how much is it for TLN is what its about. I'll have to do more research b4 May.
A chew_low as long as your spanish is on point the DR has many other places to go besides the regular gringo spots.

el_papi_chew_low
04-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Dimelo Pana 8)

Pana
04-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Dimelo Pana 8)
I dont know if you have ever been to Moca before but I need to check this town out, I stopped by there one day on my way to Jarabacoa to eat something younot would believe the culos I seen man they almost made me choke on my pollo :oops: thats how good they looked and I was mad because I was with my gf and I couldnt say a word to them thank God I had on the sun glasses 8) .

JD
04-14-2005, 07:11 AM
There are many young and hot mocanas out there.

I recommend some spanish and you having a car. Just pick up some and see what develops. I have family members who live in Moca and they get loads, lol, of action.

Monger On,

will_blueprint
04-14-2005, 10:59 AM
may i may have to rebook my trip insteadof just the weekend

continentalmike
04-14-2005, 02:26 PM

True, but if you:

1) speaky spanish
2) can dance merengue and bachata
3) dress well
4) act low key

They will be all over you :!:

Pana
04-14-2005, 02:31 PM

True, but if you:

1) speaky spanish
3) dress well
4) act low key

Ture, but you will not be able to switch up girls left and right in the el campo with out them knowing each other with out it being a problem.

Reel Deal
04-14-2005, 03:08 PM
True, but if you:

1) speaky spanish
3) dress well
4) act low key

They will be all over you :!:What if you just dress well and act low key?

psriches
04-14-2005, 04:24 PM
True, but if you:

1) speaky spanish
3) dress well
4) act low key

They will be all over you :!:What if you just dress well and act low key?Good question REEL!! LOL :lol:

Don Tomas
04-14-2005, 04:30 PM

I believe there is only one city called Rio San Juan in the DR. If so maybe you haven't been there is a long time, I have been there twice and saw more tourists(gringos) there then in Cabarette/Sosua! It was mostly older European couples but definitely not Dominican.

Don Tomas
04-14-2005, 04:30 PM
True, but if you:

1) speaky spanish
3) dress well
4) act low key

They will be all over you :!:What if you just dress well and act low key?

Yeah what about only #'s 2-4 with a really good translator!

Pana
04-14-2005, 04:35 PM

I believe there is only one city called Rio San Juan in the DR. If so maybe you haven't been there is a long time, I have been there twice and saw more tourists(gringos) there then in Cabarette/Sosua! It was mostly older European couples but definitely not Dominican.
What I mean it is not a place for mongering if thats what you are looking to do.

milone
04-14-2005, 07:39 PM
I have been to Rio San Juan several times, and have friends there. It's not a place for Mongers. It's a very small town. Yes, it's nice if you have a Novia there, or friends, but be careful; you will be bored if you can't hook up with a Chica. Of course, Gringos will stand out more there. Girls are careful not to mess around if they have Novio's because there are no secrets in RSJ. Everyone knows everyone's business. Also, there are not many hotel options there. It is a distance from Sosua or Puerto Plata.
I would stick to a town where there are more options, or a town not so far away. You don't want to sleep alone.

continentalmike
04-15-2005, 01:22 AM

True, but if you:

1) speaky spanish
3) dress well
4) act low key

Ture, but you will not be able to switch up girls left and right in the el campo with out them knowing each other with out it being a problem.

Agreed, your approach should be a little different... it is still possible imo if you use the let's just be friends with a couple of them.. go out with a group of say 4 girls... let them show you around dance wih each one, talk to each one.. don't kiss anyone or make any choices yet.. restrain yourself.. tell them you like them while dancing one on one and would like to know more about her...but restrain yourself...exchange numbers and send them all on their way.. they will be calling you soon and you can set it up..

Tell them who you will be meeting for lunch or coffee.. take them out and let everyone see you with different chica's but do not touch them yet....

At the end of the date or whatever you wil be invited in for a quickie or something.. you can keep up the rotation for a fair period.. if you don't accept sex all the time..

RD and DT;

4 out of 4 would be best, however there is always compensation in 2 or 3 out of 4

continentalmike
04-15-2005, 01:23 AM
one last thing; have sex on the DL; in the cabanas not in their house or your hotel!

psriches
04-15-2005, 07:35 PM
I agree!! You can definitely pull it off with the right game!!

Mister NYC
04-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Anyone going to be down in June that would like to split the cost on renting a jeep and do the tour in the country side? PM me.

RickRock
04-29-2005, 09:09 PM
There's a low key nightclub (read stripclub) in Moca where you can salida a chica for 300 pesos, then 300-500 for tln.. its on the main calle with all black tinted windows..

Its one of my favorite places, and ive never seen a gringo there in my 40+ visits.. if you go, you may very well be the first..

mixed quality of girls, but there are 3 or 4FINE ass girls..

I usually go with my fav girl there, i run in it raw all the time :D

pm if you want exact details and youre headed to moca