PDA

View Full Version : Pedro's McMurphy's open

Gutter Meat
09-03-2009, 12:41 PM
They are open again but in the 3 days I've been here havent seen one person in there. They close early about 6pm. Jimmy DR called it right on this one , it's just a matter of time unless they hire some hot bartenders.

Mr. Smooth
09-03-2009, 02:17 PM
I talked to a former owner of the joint when I was in town last week. He told me the current owner has the lease money paid up through Dec. 31st. After that it should shut for good. He said the owner is trying to run it from out of country. When the lease expires I would think some enterprising guy could come along and get himself quite a deal providing he lives in the area. Starting up fresh, I beleive it would be a necessity to be there on a daily basis to promote the business and deal with any problems first hand.

It is a great location. An absolute must though IMHO, is to get some sexy chicas to work there as bartenders and food servers and not some old turkey-necked fossils like in recent times.

brovo35
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
They had one very cute chica working there in the evenings, but like everything else there it changes very quickly.

vagabond
09-10-2009, 08:09 PM
It's just boring there.

yayow
09-12-2009, 04:25 PM
This is a shame, but business as usual for most places in Sosua, it used to be a real good place, to sit, eat and enjoy.

Gutter Meat
09-13-2009, 02:31 AM
This is a shame, but business as usual for most places in Sosua, it used to be a real good place, to sit, eat and enjoy.

Not really a good place to sit, those stools suck.

Beads
10-25-2009, 11:55 AM
This place was closed every day when I walked by.

Jimmydr
10-25-2009, 12:01 PM
I think you have be be very active like Peter and Marco to have success in this town.

SeaWeed
10-25-2009, 12:36 PM
isn't that the truth Jimmy........

boy that really was a hit and miss place to go to.........the last two weeks of last month when I was there, it was usually open from about noon till around 5PM or 6PM......some days the place never opened.......when they were open they did have customers, but not a lot, but they still must have a following......cooling looking place though for Sosua......would have loved to hit it if it was ever open in the evening.........but never was

gdogg
10-25-2009, 01:03 PM
The lunch specials were the jam...used to drop by every day. They had something good going on for about five minutes.

Jimmydr
10-25-2009, 02:00 PM
isn't that the truth Jimmy........

boy that really was a hit and miss place to go to.........the last two weeks of last month when I was there, it was usually open from about noon till around 5PM or 6PM......some days the place never opened.......when they were open they did have customers, but not a lot, but they still must have a following......cooling looking place though for Sosua......would have loved to hit it if it was ever open in the evening.........but never was

Even with Franks Place and the Palace, both of them were very active and they didn't go out cause of lack of business.

Jimbo44
10-25-2009, 09:19 PM
When I was there early this month I walked by it everyday, and there was very few people if at all in, but it was open.