PDA

View Full Version : Where are the basketball courts in Sosua, Caberet Santiago

maylay sparks
01-21-2005, 02:12 AM
Where are the basketball courts in Sosua, caberet and Santiago. Wherever I go basketball is part of my daily schedule. Every 2 days at least.
thanks

Don Tomas
01-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Where are the basketball courts in Sosua, caberet and Santiago. Wherever I go basketball is part of my daily schedule. Every 2 days at least.
thanks

In all of Sosua (small town) and in Santiago (large town) I have never seen a basketball court. Sorry man, I guess you will have to fuck one extra girl a day for your workout.

maylay sparks
01-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Thanks for that info, actually I dont play for the workout I just play for the love of the game.

BrooklynBeas
01-21-2005, 08:48 AM
dont tell me i have info that DT doesnt.... wow... well it isnt Sosua but its really close... walk down sosua beach to the end... into charamicos go straight up the hill and about a block or two after that there is a full court on your right... i played there a couple months ago with my friends and couple of Dominicans... i drew a lil blood by the way... they play like animals...

Reel Deal
01-21-2005, 09:25 AM
dont tell me i have info that DT doesnt.... wow... well it isnt Sosua but its really close... walk down sosua beach to the end... into charamicos go straight up the hill and about a block or two after that there is a full court on your right... i played there a couple months ago with my friends and couple of Dominicans... i drew a lil blood by the way... they play like animals...DT is losing his memory. He and I walked past that court one afternoon right in the middle of a big tournament...musta been a couple of hundred folks all around.

BrooklynBeas
01-21-2005, 09:31 AM
dont tell me i have info that DT doesnt.... wow... well it isnt Sosua but its really close... walk down sosua beach to the end... into charamicos go straight up the hill and about a block or two after that there is a full court on your right... i played there a couple months ago with my friends and couple of Dominicans... i drew a lil blood by the way... they play like animals...DT is losing his memory. He and I walked past that court one afternoon right in the middle of a big tournament...musta been a couple of hundred folks all around.

must have... they really play like animals... i was dying from the heat and being that im not in tip top shape... these guys were jumpin and running like there was a tigre running after them... well i was at times :D ...seriously i got a big as cut on my nose when i tried to go up for a rebound and had the scar for a couple of weeks..

Don Tomas
01-21-2005, 11:05 AM

You are right, sorry was drunk last night. After my roommate woke me up when he got home from work at 11pm he dragged me out to the club.

D_W_
01-21-2005, 02:55 PM
I don't get it...If I'm in town...fuck sports and fuck the gym.

Jimmydr
01-21-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't get it...If I'm in town...fuck sports and fuck the gym.

Baseball field = game
Game = chicas in stands
Chica in stands = non puta short stays

D_W_
01-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Baseball field = game
Game = chicas in stands
Chica in stands = non puta short stays

Baseball field = game
Game = chicas in stands
After Game = Dogwood having a heart attack for being so out of shape
Chicas = Going through my pockets and lifting all my shit while l'm lying unconcious.

maylay sparks
01-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Bad move playing with dominicans! hackers and wackers! The town I am from has courts filled with dominicans. I stay away from them when it comes to playing ball because they have no concept of the game.

Reel Deal
01-22-2005, 07:29 AM
I stay away from them when it comes to playing ball because they have no concept of the game.Sounds like the modern NBA... :lol:

bpl0116
01-22-2005, 11:22 AM
there is a full basketball court in charamicos which is right next to sosua

BrooklynBeas
01-22-2005, 03:08 PM
there is a full basketball court in charamicos which is right next to sosua

thanks bp but we established this earlier... Malay Perth Amboy is full of hot dominicanas.. u have any pics of the girls youve been with around there?

maylay sparks
01-23-2005, 07:30 AM
No I have no pictures because I have never went with any dominicans from PA.

psriches
01-23-2005, 12:23 PM
there is a full basketball court in charamicos which is right next to sosuaIsn't this where all the chicas live? Yeah, i'll go with you guys to this court. :wink:

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 02:28 PM
there is a full basketball court in charamicos which is right next to sosuaIsn't this where all the chicas live? Yeah, i'll go with you guys to this court. :wink:

yeah a lot of them live there cause its cheap... pretty ghetto too

psriches
01-23-2005, 02:44 PM

yeah a lot of them live there cause its cheap... pretty ghetto toowhen we get there, you go play ball, i'll chill with the chicas.... :wink:

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 02:48 PM

yeah a lot of them live there cause its cheap... pretty ghetto toowhen we get there, you go play ball, i'll chill with the chicas.... :wink:

well not that its the greatest thing in the world... cause they were the palace chicas... but about 6 or 7 palace chicas came with us and were watching us play... it was nice when i got a big ass wack in the face by a crazy dominican andblood starting pouring out of a cut... all the girls were takin care of me... night nurse

psriches
01-23-2005, 03:00 PM

well not that its the greatest thing in the world... cause they were the palace chicas... but about 6 or 7 palace chicas came with us and were watching us play... it was nice when i got a big ass wack in the face by a crazy dominican andblood starting pouring out of a cut... all the girls were takin care of me... night nurselucky dog..... :wink:

maylay sparks
01-25-2005, 01:24 AM
Come on Brooklyn you know you cant play, Dont let me catch you out there because I will dunk on you from the foul line.

Reel Deal
01-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Come on Brooklyn you know you cant play, Dont let me catch you out there because I will dunk on you from the foul line.I dunno. BB's built a lot like an "enforcer" Power Forward.

In hockey, he's prolly be a "goon"...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

psriches
01-25-2005, 10:42 PM
CHALLENGE!!!!!!! :idea:

BrooklynBeas
01-25-2005, 10:45 PM
Come on Brooklyn you know you cant play, Dont let me catch you out there because I will dunk on you from the foul line.

malay if i see you out there ill just pay a dominican to foul the shit out of you whenever u go near the ball... :D

maylay sparks
01-26-2005, 01:34 AM
I dont play with dominicans, I value my well being.

Reel Deal
03-06-2005, 10:18 AM
I dont play with dominicans, I value my well being.You ncall your cock "well being"? :shock:

el_papi_chew_low
03-06-2005, 06:58 PM
thanks

Maylay, I saw an outside basketball court in Santiago. I'm not sure of the exact location but its right in town. I saw a few guys playing ball there. I think it was 2 full courts.

If you ever make it to Santo Domingo there is a basketball court at the Gold's Gym - on the roof top. Very nice with fiberglass backboards.