PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Scene New Years

Pepp-1
09-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Hello thinking of taking my first trip to the DR, specifically Sousua, for New Years. I was wondering what the scene is like during this time. How's the weather & beach? Is the nitelife still jumpin? Are the girls still there or do they go home? Is it more expensive during this time? Any feedback will definitely help. Thanks.

gdogg
09-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Most of the girls who went home for Christmas are back by New Years. The one New Year's Eve I was there, it was very loud. It seemed like cannons were being shot as opposed to firecrackers. THe explosions shook my hotel room. The weather will be the same. Very hot with some rain mixed in. The worst of hurricane season is usually over by then, but you'll likely catch a storm or two. Prices don't change.

Welcome to ISOC, btw.

Pepp-1
09-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Gdogg,

Great info to hear that its hot, girls will be back, and the prices are not inflated to burst. Thanks.

gdogg
09-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Always pack a small umbrella.

blacksultan
09-07-2009, 03:16 AM
I was in Sosua this past New Years and had a decent time. I spent most of the night in Latinos bar with a stone cold 18 year old freak from Boca Chica who I took to the Calypso for some fuckin' late night. When we left, we were confronted by the chica who I was supposed to chill with and a couple of her coworkers. A little drama ensued but all is well that ends well.