PDA

View Full Version : The ISOC photo Gallary

Jimmydr
01-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Well Vak, D Tomas and myself headed to Crystals and Vak found a toy. I started loading pictures. The first batch is up and check out the other 450 pictures as well. Look for the way in the general section of the board.

If Vak is in town, partner up with him, you van never go wrong :twisted:

Apos
02-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Well Vak, D Tomas and myself headed to Crystals and Vak found a toy. I started loading pictures. The first batch is up and check out the other 450 pictures as well. Look for the way in the general section of the board.

When IS VAK coming back to play?

vak
02-28-2005, 12:56 PM

The current Vak calendar looks like this:
- eom March - Alta, Utah
- eom April - Colombia
- early July - Jarabacoa
- October - Death Valley Century Ride and hiking in Sedona, Arizona
- November - Carribean Cruise
- May 2006 - Tibet, Mt. Everest
all subject to change. Gotta fit a 4 day weekend to Santiago/Sosua somewhere in there.

BrooklynBeas
02-28-2005, 02:46 PM

- eom March - Alta, Utah
- eom April - Colombia
- early July - Jarabacoa
all subject to change. Gotta fit a 4 day weekend to Santiago/Sosua somewhere in there.

Move the carribean cruise somewhere else and come to DR for Thanksgiving... THere are always big time parties for my Bday and At Jimmy's cafe for Thanksgiving will be an annual event!

vak
03-02-2005, 04:15 PM

- eom March - Alta, Utah
- eom April - Colombia
- early July - Jarabacoa

Move the carribean cruise somewhere else and come to DR for Thanksgiving... THere are always big time parties for my Bday and At Jimmy's cafe for Thanksgiving will be an annual event!

Beas,
I get back from the cruise on 11/17 in Tampa. I could actually fly to the DR from there. What are your timeframes?

Marco
03-03-2005, 12:13 AM

- eom March - Alta, Utah
- eom April - Colombia
- early July - Jarabacoa

VAK, you live a good life. I'm happy for you! 8)

CaseOne
03-12-2005, 12:44 AM

where i dont see it??!?

knotty
03-12-2005, 12:56 AM

where i dont see it??!?

go to the photo section, and check some posted by random members. if you want to see the hundreds of pics Jimmy has posted, become a member of jimmy's photo site. $8.95, and a lifetime membership.....it's definitely worth it.

BrooklynBeas
03-12-2005, 01:21 AM

- eom March - Alta, Utah
- eom April - Colombia
- early July - Jarabacoa

Beas,
I get back from the cruise on 11/17 in Tampa. I could actually fly to the DR from there. What are your timeframes?

I will 90% be there the week of Thanksgiving... Probably the friday before until the Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving... about 8 or 9 days total...