PDA

View Full Version : Back from my First time at Sosua

daking
09-10-2009, 04:39 PM
I Have been on the board for a short time I have not posted much,but i want to thank the broad Members (sorry I cant Remember names right now) I met on my first trip to Sosua I stayed at NG for 5 days. I really really needed a vacation and i decided to go to NG by myself. My stay at NG was very good I wish the WIFI single was stronger.but I wasnt there to be on the internet. And so for the chicas OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:!:biggrin::biggrin: There were so many it was hard to pick at times. But i was able to find a few :corky::corky::corky:. The detail of the adventures are like everyone else's A WHOLE LOT OF :quicky::facial:!!!!!!! I was physically drained when i got back home.:D.

Now the only thing on my mind is going back!!!!!!.

SeaWeed
09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
sounds great.......any particular chica that was awesome or outstanding.....please do tell as I arrive in a week........got any pics?

thanks in advance

Jiggafied
09-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time, I think i met you at NG.

Jimbo44
09-10-2009, 08:06 PM
What u said and felt is how we all feel on our first trip. Tell us more, show us more!!

Mr. Smooth
09-11-2009, 04:05 AM
Glad you had a great time daking. I came back from my trip 2 weeks ago and I am already checking the web for the best deal I can get for sometime during the last half of March. Once you're there, Sosua and all that it offers stays with you long after you return home. You won't look at the women in your town the same again. Knowing what you know now, you may even feel a little pity for all the married guys you know who go to bed with some pasty, white, fat, heifer. Show them a few pics of the women you had while there and watch the look on their faces. Fucking priceless!!

voltage69
09-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Mr Smooth. you said it all!! I love showing the pics to my married friends. Hell, I even show their wives, the ones who keep asking me why I stay single.

dunedain
09-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Mr Smooth. you said it all!! I love showing the pics to my married friends. Hell, I even show their wives, the ones who keep asking me why I stay single.

:lol:ditto!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324aabc39046459.gif

mikelodge
09-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Glad you had a great time daking. I came back from my trip 2 weeks ago and I am already checking the web for the best deal I can get for sometime during the last half of March. Once you're there, Sosua and all that it offers stays with you long after you return home. You won't look at the women in your town the same again. Knowing what you know now, you may even feel a little pity for all the married guys you know who go to bed with some pasty, white, fat, heifer. Show them a few pics of the women you had while there and watch the look on their faces. Fucking priceless!!

And it is even worse when the Heifer breeds and has a calf and becomes a fat cow like many married pasty, white, fat cows.

http://www.chubbyheaven.com/Images/Banners/CenterBar/mature-nl.jpg (http://www.chubbyheaven.com/go/mature-nl/)

n32getfunky
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
To the OP,

Glad to hear you had a blast in Sosua, but how about writing a little report for us newbies planning our first trip? You, as a first timer probably have a good idea of the things one needs to know before going there, care to share? What difficulties did you have if any? Any tips?

And I'm not trying to be rude in any way, just looking for info as I plan on going to Sosua in a couple of months.

Pepp-1
09-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Congrats, Danky on your first trip. I agree with n32getfunky, I have never been to the DR and would like to hear more about your experience while there. Specifically, since you went solo(I think you mentioned that). Right now thats the way I roll. Maybe you can feel us in on arriving to the NG, if you have to speak Spanish, and the ratios of chicas. I know I can check other posts but I think your newbie perspective may be just what someone who has never been and rolling solo may be on the radar for.