PDA

View Full Version : Ready for trip#2, I need help plz

theman
09-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm about to go back to Sosua after a year, I've been dreaming about it almost everyday. Ok last year I had many Haitiana, due to the fact that true I love them, but I speak Creole fluently, it help to get cheap price too, but this year, even if of course I'll get some Haitiana, I want some nice Dominicana, but my spanish suck ,I wonder if someone can help me with some basic stuff I need to know in Spanish, like prices ect. Thx in advance.

Also, since it's been a year, is it gonna be almost the same chica as last year or mostly new chica?

I'll be at Casa Marina, for the simple reason that for 700$ I get plane and hotel for a week, food and alcool included! But me and my boys will still get a room at NG for the week, to bring the chica, last year every night we were at cabana's paying 350Rd and it was nasty and also went to chica's place (not a fan of that), so I prefer to get a room at NG, after all the god comments I got here from that place.

rushdog34
09-11-2009, 01:09 PM
everyone i had met on my trip staying at the ai all ended up eating and drinking outside of the hotel..

theman
09-11-2009, 01:14 PM
everyone i had met on my trip staying at the ai all ended up eating and drinking outside of the hotel..

Yeah I did too the last time, but not everyday, anyway, it's cheaper for me to take deal with AI then just the plane ticket! That's why we choosed that option, but dont worry, we will have our room at NG

Hemp
09-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Have a ton of fun and enjoy your trip! dont forget to come back and tell us about it.... :)

Yeah I did too the last time, but not everyday, anyway, it's cheaper for me to take deal with AI then just the plane ticket! That's why we choosed that option, but dont worry, we will have our room at NG

theman
09-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Have a ton of fun and enjoy your trip! dont forget to come back and tell us about it.... :)

I will, but I defenetly need help on spanish, basic tip

Hemp
09-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Luckily for me my first trip my fluent spanish buddy came along with me...but being born and raised in Brooklyn always around puerto ricans or dominicans and a best friend of mine who was Dominican, i was always with his family, i always knew basic words and phrases. then taking all these trips just kind of enhanced it, still not fluent though but i can communicate with the girls.

Best bet...is to just find a helpful tool, cd's etc...and just pick up some words and phrases and basic sentences. in sosua all you'll really need is the basic stuff anyway.

I will, but I defenetly need help on spanish, basic tip

Mr. Smooth
09-11-2009, 02:07 PM
About 10 years ago I bought a spanish-english phrase book, pocket size. Cost about $7.00. It has all the basic words you might need to know. I have studied it to the point that one of my friends thinks I'm bilingual even though I'm no better than a beginner. The thing about Sosua, there are so many people who speak at least a smattering of english because it is a tourist destination after all. Hotels, restaurants and bars you should have no problem communicating. With the chicas, depending on how old/new to the scene they are, it could be a little more of a challenge.I have sat in bars with Germans or guys from some Scandanavian country and they are speaking english with the chicas because they didn't speak spanish and the chicas didn't speak Finnish or whatever. Some chicas do speak excellent english and others not so much. I have always found that when in doubt, a 1000 peso note usually speaks volumes. Enough for anybody to understand.

Ram
09-11-2009, 02:27 PM
My Spanish on my first trip consisted of "Hola" and whatever words I picked up from Speedy Gonzales "No mas tequila! Already mi loaded." I had no trouble at all...it is amazing how one can communicate when it comes to sex. My spanish now consists of words...no grammer and I still have no problems. Don't worry about it, it just means when they are talking....you can ignore them a bit easier.

theman
09-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Thx guy's, well, I'll manage,I always do lol, money talk anyway.

sosuaman
09-11-2009, 03:22 PM
you'll learn spanish as you emerse yourself in the culture
luckily sosua is a good area to not know much spanish and still get by
just learn your who,what,where,when and why and your numbers
that's a good start
good luck!

Jimbo44
09-11-2009, 03:23 PM
When r u going?

theman
09-11-2009, 06:46 PM
When r u going?

Second week of october

rdmatheny
09-12-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm about to go back to Sosua after a year, I've been dreaming about it almost everyday. Ok last year I had many Haitiana, due to the fact that true I love them, but I speak Creole fluently, it help to get cheap price too, but this year, even if of course I'll get some Haitiana, I want some nice Dominicana, but my spanish suck ,I wonder if someone can help me with some basic stuff I need to know in Spanish, like prices ect. Thx in advance.

Also, since it's been a year, is it gonna be almost the same chica as last year or mostly new chica?

I'll be at Casa Marina, for the simple reason that for 700$ I get plane and hotel for a week, food and alcool included! But me and my boys will still get a room at NG for the week, to bring the chica, last year every night we were at cabana's paying 350Rd and it was nasty and also went to chica's place (not a fan of that), so I prefer to get a room at NG, after all the god comments I got here from that place.

For $739 I got air fare ( tax and fees included) a 2 br condo for 9 days. Just got to be a little creative in booking flights directly with the airlines instead of through all in one travel sites. Of course I am flying into Puerto Plata and flying out of Santiago. Even with the taxi fare to Santiago, I'm still saving money.

mikelodge
09-12-2009, 01:44 PM
For $739 I got air fare ( tax and fees included) a 2 br condo for 9 days. Just got to be a little creative in booking flights directly with the airlines instead of through all in one travel sites. Of course I am flying into Puerto Plata and flying out of Santiago. Even with the taxi fare to Santiago, I'm still saving money.

Sounds like American Airlines, ever since they moved their departure out of POP to later in the afternoon we have to fly out of STI or overnight somewhere coming back like Miami to get to many connections.

SeaWeed
09-12-2009, 02:20 PM
For $739 I got an all inclusive elcheapo package deal at Casa Marina with air for 12 days/11 nights via Orbitz using the 'Entertain200" promo code($200 savings) and using the place for a base to sleep as I have no interest in wifing up this reach and I am probably getting a room at Rocky's for the Chicas......gotta have neutral ground.......lol

and if anyone see's me starting to wife up when I am there starting the 19th......please take me aside and smack the chit out of me and knock some sense into me.......lol

rdmatheny
09-13-2009, 08:17 AM
For $739 I got an all inclusive elcheapo package deal at Casa Marina with air for 12 days/11 nights via Orbitz using the 'Entertain200" promo code($200 savings) and using the place for a base to sleep as I have no interest in wifing up this reach and I am probably getting a room at Rocky's for the Chicas......gotta have neutral ground.......lol

and if anyone see's me starting to wife up when I am there starting the 19th......please take me aside and smack the chit out of me and knock some sense into me.......lol

Air fare, AI and $25/night @ Rocky's for 11 nights($275), If my math adds up right, that's a little over a $1000 for a "elcheapo" package.:confused:

SeaWeed
09-13-2009, 08:29 AM
not stayin at Rocky's for 11 days........plus got an acquaintance that has an apartment there.......very elcheapo for this guy

daddyooo
09-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Lets not forget that $1000 trip also includes all you can eat and drink. That has to be worth $30 to $40 per day.

theman
09-14-2009, 09:09 PM

Thinking about it, Rocky's would be cheaper then NG for me, since I will also have a room at Casa Marina, + we are 3 man, we gonna share the price of room at Rocky's.

Rwding the board, and see that chica need a cedula to get in at NG, does most chica have cedula?

rdmatheny
09-15-2009, 04:32 AM
Thinking about it, Rocky's would be cheaper then NG for me, since I will also have a room at Casa Marina, + we are 3 man, we gonna share the price of room at Rocky's.

Rwding the board, and see that chica need a cedula to get in at NG, does most chica have cedula?

The ones that are of legal age.

theman
09-15-2009, 06:16 AM
The ones that are of legal age.

Thx, then I'm good

weyland
09-15-2009, 07:36 AM
does most chica have cedula?
A lot of haitianas don't have documentation regardless of their age, but I guess you have had your fill of them for a while and want dominicanas for a change?

givengo440
09-15-2009, 12:26 PM

Its great to pick up a English-Spanish Dictionary and just study the words and Pinseular Speak and Read will get u going but the chicas speak a lil english and a lot of Dollar lol. Remember Classicos and you will see new chicas day in and day out yes there are regulars but trust me it wouldn't even matter. Fuck man have a great TIME and post up and sip a presidente and fucka chica or two for me. I am 37 days away.

theman
09-15-2009, 01:45 PM
A lot of haitianas don't have documentation regardless of their age, but I guess you have had your fill of them for a while and want dominicanas for a change?

For sure I'll have some Dominicanas, but cant go there for a week and have no Haitiana.. So do you suggest I take a room at Rocky's instead, so I can bring back a nice Haitiana w/o a cedula?

theman
09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Its great to pick up a English-Spanish Dictionary and just study the words and Pinseular Speak and Read will get u going but the chicas speak a lil english and a lot of Dollar lol. Remember Classicos and you will see new chicas day in and day out yes there are regulars but trust me it wouldn't even matter. Fuck man have a great TIME and post up and sip a presidente and fucka chica or two for me. I am 37 days away.

Thx alot

mikelodge
09-15-2009, 04:45 PM
For sure I'll have some Dominicanas, but cant go there for a week and have no Haitiana.. So do you suggest I take a room at Rocky's instead, so I can bring back a nice Haitiana w/o a cedula?

A Haitan Whore without ID and I didn't know what I wanted for Xmas.:lol: