PDA

View Full Version : $15 a night, Hotel de Aventura, is it still offered?

silkdisk45
01-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Holel Aventura
Grand Opening Special
15 bucks a night :D
thru April 15 for stays of 7 day or longar[/b]

Apos
01-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Holel Aventura
Grand Opening Special
15 bucks a night :D
thru April 15 for stays of 7 day or longar

If I were you I'd include the http://www.aventura-hotel.com/ so people can see your stuff.

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 09:32 AM
Do you have A/C in the rooms, a T.V., Hot Water in the showers,Clean Towels, Toilet Paper,& curtains over the windows???

If Yes then this is a great deal!...

Jimmydr
01-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Do you have A/C in the rooms, a T.V., Hot Water in the showers,Clean Towels, Toilet Paper,& curtains over the windows???

Yes to all!

Apos
01-23-2005, 10:29 AM

Yes to all!

At $15 per night for seven days or more it is a great deal! It's cheaper than Rocky's and setup like a mini B.B.

jd_mine
01-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Does he rent short time?????
Thing is I understand it is secluded like BB, so staying there for me is not what I want. I'd like to visit though and if there is something to my liking...........

Jimmydr
01-23-2005, 10:39 AM
Thing is I understand it is secluded like BB, so staying there for me is not what I want. I'd like to visit though and if there is something to my liking...........

Its in a small town with semi pro's and it 7 minutes to Caberete by a 30 peso moto conch. I will be stopping by a few days in April for my trip #31.

Yes he does have short stay. :D

Apos
01-23-2005, 10:51 AM

Its in a small town with semi pro's and it 7 minutes to Caberete by a 30 peso moto conch. I will be stopping by a few days in April for my trip #31.

Yes he does have short stay. :D

It's really not isolated or far from Cabatete or Sosua. it's cheap to travel especially if you are willing to use public taxis and gwa-gwas. If you know a good moto guy with a cellphone you could probably arrange a ride to or from Sosua for a flat fee, say 200 pesos.

I'm already commited for my May trip but I'll try and stay here for a few days, atleast, on my fall trip. JimmyDR, JJ, Gdogg, TheLostGringo, Mav and I have all visited there and Colin has a good thing going.

jd_mine
01-23-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm already at the Palace for my 4 weeks in April/May, but I'm just using that as my base. I got a good deal.
So a day or two days at this place might be a nice distraction.

Jimmydr
01-23-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm already at the Palace for my 4 weeks in April/May, but I'm just using that as my base. I got a good deal.
So a day or two days at this place might be a nice distraction.

Our trips overlap. I will be at Rockies in the morning and you can join me when I go over there a few times. I have posted about 30 of my 150 pictures that I have taken.

jd_mine
01-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Cool. Will do.

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 02:37 PM
if its only 15 bucks for 7 nights i will most likely take this deal if im staying 5 nights... you can have my extra $30 even if i dont use the room... but being that i am a moderator and i will be able to help out your hotel a great deal on the internet... im sure you will take the best care of me :D :twisted:

psriches
01-23-2005, 02:47 PM
if its only 15 bucks for 7 nights i will most likely take this deal if im staying 5 nights... you can have my extra $30 even if i dont use the room... but being that i am a moderator and i will be able to help out your hotel a great deal on the internet... im sure you will take the best care of me :D :twisted:Even at 4 nights, it's a good deal.

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 02:49 PM
shut up ps we are trying to get good deals here! haha j/k

psriches
01-23-2005, 02:51 PM
shut up ps we are trying to get good deals here! haha j/kLMAO :lol:

silkdisk45
01-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Hay guys I'm new to this, Need mongers so the chicas will hang out and I need chicas so mongers will visit for a stay or just to hang at the bar. What came first the chichen or the egg? If enough take the special, mongers and chicas will be happy, and for ISOC members I'll do a 5 night minimum instead of 7, must use pm to make arrangments

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 06:02 PM
thanks buddy... i knew you would take care of us...

jd_mine
01-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Mmmmmm, I might take a 5 day stay at $15 a night in addition to my Palace reservation. Would give me a new place to hang out and kick back and a room to use if needed. I mean, can't go wrong for $75!

Jimmydr
01-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Mmmmmm, I might take a 5 day stay at $15 a night in addition to my Palace reservation. Would give me a new place to hang out and kick back and a room to use if needed. I mean, can't go wrong for $75!

I will be hanging out there as well. Second location.

UnMEnXTC
01-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey silkdisk, please check u'r email.

See you in 2 weeks!

silkdisk45
01-24-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm here at my hotel 6 chicas hanging out 2 guests thats 4 unhappy chicas, where are you guys staying in Sosua when you need then.
They'll be here tomorrow, the next day, the next day and so on

Jimmydr
01-24-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm here at my hotel 6 chicas hanging out 2 guests thats 4 unhappy chicas, where are you guys staying in Sosua when you need then.
They'll be here tomorrow, the next day, the next day and so on

Only 6? We had 12 that time and in April, there will be 50!!! :D :twisted:

Dick Dawson
01-24-2005, 09:08 PM
Maybe he should start a shuttle service between the hotel and Sosua.

Jimmydr
01-24-2005, 09:12 PM

There are dozens of public cars and Gwa Gwas daily.

freakaccident
02-16-2005, 03:11 PM

There are dozens of public cars and Gwa Gwas daily.

Im going to follow the JDR shuttle.

el_papi_chew_low
02-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Is this the sport where someone just went and posted that there were no chicas there? $15 bucks or not, that ain't right!!!

BrooklynBeas
02-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Is this the sport where someone just went and posted that there were no chicas there? $15 bucks or not, that ain't right!!!

thats the place... i guess he is still under renovation... I dont need chicas on the spot though for that price... Hey i dont mess with the Palace chicas and they are there...

psriches
02-16-2005, 05:19 PM

thats the place... i guess he is still under renovation... I dont need chicas on the spot though for that price... Hey i dont mess with the Palace chicas and they are there...But how much will you pay in transportation going back and forth?

el_papi_chew_low
02-16-2005, 08:46 PM

thats the place... i guess he is still under renovation... I dont need chicas on the spot though for that price... Hey i dont mess with the Palace chicas and they are there...

Thatz all good BB, you gotta do what ya gotta do. You sure can't beat that price!!!

I might check the spot out on a field trip to Cabarete, but I like being able to roll out from a nap and walk into a street full of action. Good to have options though cause the area is only but so big.

Jimmydr
02-16-2005, 08:49 PM

thats the place... i guess he is still under renovation... I dont need chicas on the spot though for that price... Hey i dont mess with the Palace chicas and they are there...But how much will you pay in transportation going back and forth?

Public taxi 1 way, is "20" pesos. :D

moshy2k
02-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Silk,

Do your chicas have a set rate at your place or is it up to us to negotiate??? Inquiring minds would like to know lol. I might have to check that place out on my April trip.

Jimmydr
02-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Silk,

Do your chicas have a set rate at your place or is it up to us to negotiate??? Inquiring minds would like to know lol. I might have to check that place out on my April trip.

Negotiate, they are flexible.

moshy2k
02-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Anyone,

Are there clubs near this hotel with alot of hot chicas like Classico and D' Latino. And is there a night life here?

Also what are the rates that you guys have been paying here for st and tln?

Actually the bigger question is does this hotel have AC????

Jimmydr
02-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Anyone,

Are there clubs near this hotel with alot of hot chicas like Classico and D' Latino. And is there a night life here?

Also what are the rates that you guys have been paying here for st and tln?

Actually the bigger question is does this hotel have AC????

Okay, about 2 minutes away there is a bar with cjicas I hear. Then in the other direction about 10 minutes there are more bars, mainly small. If you feel like going to Caberete, well its 10 minutes by moto conch as well. Yes they have air conditioning.

Caberete has a few bars and small clubs. Best advice, go there check it out.

RickRock
08-29-2005, 01:08 AM
How the fuck can you go wrong @ $15.

My question is, how many rooms do you have and how often do you fill up.. Im on the island frequently and I'm wondering if I could just show up and get a room, and if so can I still get the $15 x 5 days?

Apos
08-29-2005, 01:26 AM
rumour has it colin has sold the aventura so who knows what's going on there now. :D
http://www.aventura-hotel.com/

bueno suerte!

RickRock
08-29-2005, 02:07 AM
WTF. so no one knows what the deal is with the new ownership?

BrooklynBeas
08-29-2005, 08:04 AM
Think about this... $15 a day with A/C... right? how do you pay electric... (if its not being stolen like most dominicans do)... Away from the action of Sosua... and not even in Cabarete... How do you expect to live? its impossible and not a money making aventura (adventure)

johnnj2000
02-22-2006, 09:38 PM
ok im confused ! where exactly is this place , Is it in Cabaretta? from sosua heading into Cabaretta is it past the new Whyndam resort , "tangerine"? Im always interested in getting those decent hotels as a place to bring my hos so I never have to worry about them taking anything they can get there hands on when there in your room and your not looking lol, can somebody tell me exactly how to get there? be specific,

Kevy
02-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Ownership changed a while ago, I don't think it is a mongering place any more. It was in Sabanetta east of Caberette.On the other side from Sosua.

BrooklynBeas
02-22-2006, 09:41 PM
i believe they are out of business... These were last years posts...

johnnj2000
02-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Oh yeah and since that posting ,has the rate changed? from 15 u.s. per night ? also looking for directions to the hotel rey in La Vega, Coming from Santo Domingo on Las Americas will do , where do I get off? theres two exits for La Vega, please be specific also and up to date on roads as they change due to construction or whatever as of 2/06 Thanks

Kevy
02-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Noi one knows the rates now and we are not sure it is open. You have to east of Caberette.

BrooklynBeas
02-22-2006, 09:45 PM
why dont u call them and get directions... I guess you have been doing some searching being that you brought up my favorite hotel... Hotel Rey... Keep searchin buddy... I posted a number and address in the jarabacoa section under la vega hotels... MAPQUEST IT! hehehe

And welcome aboard... Ever been to the DR? any Pics? anything to add?

johnnj2000
02-22-2006, 09:48 PM
maybe someone could just give the directions on how to get there by car so I can check it out when I get there ?

BrooklynBeas
02-22-2006, 09:50 PM
maybe... maybe not... why dont we pick u up and drive u...

johnnj2000
02-22-2006, 09:58 PM
ive been going to the Dr. since 91 when the roads were all dirt lol used to take pics n all that , then just got away from it , traveled around like you , seen all the tricks n hos lol . usually im in Santo domingo area , know some non putas and hang by the universitys for some real cuties, but I still love to fuck the bitches, its unbelievable how fine they are , even the hos! . and I have to say , Ive been to alot of places , like costa rica, jamaica, puerto rico, barbados, and just recentlt y Panama. But let me tell you , you will Never get as much Bang for your buck as you will in the D.R. and pound for pound these girls are some of the most beautiful women in the carribean and central america!

Kevy
02-22-2006, 10:00 PM
There is another thread in this section, with directions. Take a look around.

Bug Boy
02-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Out of buisness. Website is down. No other comment from me. LOL

continentalmike
02-23-2006, 03:57 AM
It's closed and under construction..

sicpup71
02-23-2006, 04:35 AM
It's closed and under construction..

so wait does that mean it's not $15 a day any more!!! :stupid:

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
02-23-2006, 07:49 AM