PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (New Years Day a.k.a. 'Cabana Girl')

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 09:52 AM
Damn’ I hate to wait. I asked San Pedro girl to show up at 10am, and it’s now 11:30am. I thought I had fool proof plan to get these hoes to show up on time, but obviously there some flaws in my system.

It’s not hard to find cute RD$500 pesos whores in Boca Chica, what’s hard is once you have found that special someone, to get her to return for a second, third, and fourth visit and show-up on time.

I thought I had found the best “carrot” to get these girls to return and to come on time, because in November I never had any of these issues with “Fuck Puppet.”

BTW: Fuck Puppet is the girl I banged everyday on my 4-day vacation in November. To protect the innocent I rarely post names :). Also, like a puppet you can put this girl in every position and fuck her how you want (yes, no problems being handcuffed or wrapped in cellophane).

Oh well, who knows… perhaps it’s the girl or perhaps because it’s high season. Either way, I hope it’s not the “carrot;” they have already been bought and paid for. I know I am not the only one using “carrots” to guarantee low prices and good service, but my “carrots” are legal. I have a feeling that some of the locals (Dominicans, Italians, and Ex-Pats) are guaranteeing low prices and good service with substances that are not on the up and up (I guess if you are going to break a few laws, you might as well break them all).

San Pedro girl has yet to show-up, so I head with BigTrick and friend to the airport (lost luggage and they need a rental for their journey up north). After running the errand at Las Americas, I head back to the hotel. San Pedro is still a no show, but Lele shows up at the hotel looking for me instead. It may be difficult to get her on the “carrot plan,” but who knows.

BTW: Carrot Plan = 4-5 days; 5-6 hours a day; RD$500 a day; and a “carrot.”

Lele is a pretty, fair-skinned whore from Puerto Plata with too much attitude. I banged her back in August and wouldn’t mind banging her again on this trip. She came to Boca Chica with her cousin Josie, her sister Pierry, and her friend Estefani all from Puerto Plata.

Lele may be worth putting on the “carrot” plan, just to get closer to Estefani a 5’9” 110 lb beauty, one of the best looking working girls in Boca Chica (I would later learn that she needs more than “carrot”).

Well, I leave for Playa Vista with the radio, a bottle of champagne, and Lele. We get a table and order some pizza. Lele’s giving me way too much attitude (turns out that I will get a hell of a lot more later in the week) so I head to the Playa Vista counter to hang back and chat with an “ex-pat” friend who lives in Santo Domingo. He’s telling me about the party on the Malecon and just how things have been going since the last time we spoke.

After talking w/ “SD Ex-Pat” I return to the table. Lele looks ready to go, so we leave for the hotel. Once at the hotel, I don’t waste much time, I put on butt shakin’ music recommendations (thanks guys) and start with wrapping her tan bod and pert tits in plastic wrap (a new fetish on this trip). I lie her on stomach and start banging her from behind (my favorite position). Well even in bed Lele is giving me attitude and I’m just too damn tired to deal with it, so I stop. I unwrap her, give her RD$500 more for terminating our deal and say goodbye. She has a great a bod, but 4 days with Lele is 4 days too many.

I return to Playa Vista, too see what’s available (I still haven’t gotten a nut today) and I see San Pedro girl. Well I am pissed at San Pedro girl and tell her that she was late. She gives me some story about too many people at the hair salon. I am tired and just don’t want to hear it…

I walk off to towards the Park at about 4:45pm (BTW: I take notes and a lot of digital photos, which are time stamped, making it easier to remember events, names and faces) to get my car and head back to the hotel. It begins to drizzle a bit, when I bump into Alisia. I bumped into Alisia several times back in August, but I never fucked her. I had her once at my place for drinks and gifts, but in August I took my time (so far on this time trip, I am banging everything in sight, oh yeah I forgot to mention that on first night in Boca Chica, Yennifer brought a friend, “Lay,” by the hotel after I returned from Megacentro; I gave them some ice cream then pulled out my cock and had “Lay” suck the cream out of it). I throw out my ususal number, RD$500, and we head back to the hotel (right after I snapped a few shots of this girls glistening body). Well we fuck! Less problems then Lele and yes, I wrapped her body in cellophane, but she doesn’t suck dick and she really isn’t in to it. We fuck solid for 30-40 minutes, but no nut yet. What can I say… 3 nuts on Day 1, 2 nuts on Day 2, and not a single nut today (burn out all ready)?

By 8pm I am looking for my first nut of the day, cruising Juan Baptiste Vicini. I see a few near the car rental company on the corner and hang and left. I see a cutie in the background, but an older, uglier woman approaches the car first. After I politely turn her down, the cutie approaches. This is what a want! I don’t waste any time. She gets in and we head to the hotel. Once we arrive, we get stopped by the watcheeman and the owner of the hotel. I had never had this problem before, but on this occasion, I was asked to produce the girl’s cedula (what the FUCK!?!). Well I see BigTrick at the gate (or he sees me) and invites me to the private party he and his friend are hosting in their 2-bedroom (perhaps this girl isn’t worth the trouble). So I ask her to wait outside for a minute, while I head to BigTrick’s room to check out the meat inside. Well, it looks like they are going to have a party all right, 3 perhaps 4 girls are in the room for what I can guess will be a freaky sex party. I’m tempted, but pass. I meet the cutie from the corner at the gates and see if she’s interested in heading to another hotel. She’s up for it and we get in the car and head towards Santo Domingo.

I see a hotel past the airport on the north side of Las Americas not too far from the Villa Mella exit; however, instead of stopping, she tells me to drive on to San Isidro instead (Cabana row). I have no idea how to get there (it’s not that difficult), but she knows the way (all to well). The street is lit up like Las Vegas and we stop in at what I believe is “El Presidente” (don’t worry, I do remember the names of some of the others for sure… I don’t call her “Cabana Girl” for nothing). We pull into a garage, close the garage door and walk inside. Cabana virgin…. my first time .:D We get a call on the phone, Cabana girl answers it and orders a couple of Presidentes for both of us. She heads to the bathroom

While she’s in the bathroom, I get a knock from the side of the wall (where the dumbwaiter is located). I collect the drinks and pay the bill (about RD$450 for the beers and room) through the dumbwaiter slot. After she showers we lock lips. She’s sucking my tongue; I am sucking her tongue (I love new pussy); it’s exciting and fantastic (she’s such a great kisser, it wasn’t until perhaps the 4th or 5th fuck that I discovered how good her blowjobs were too). I don’t want to stop kissing this girl, so delay fucking her doggie until the very end. From cowgirl to missionary to cowgirl again I’am having the best fuck ever (well… the best in the Dominican Republic). This girl is crazy and her small body is meeting my thrusts in rhythm. Not a nut all day, but this time I want to delay it as much possible. I want to fuck this girl until her little body can take no more. I finally position her on her stomach and start banging her from behind. I am fucking her deep and she’s really into it. I pull her head back and start with the slow long strokes, as I cum (God this a great country).

Afterwards we clean up and drive back. I am speechless, and I can’t take my eyes off her as we drive back to Boca Chica. I was always told, when you find “the one”, you hold on to her. She was “the one”, not a puppet or a toy; she was a quick study who knew how to give pleasure. I was going to do everything I could (regrettably, I would later learn) to hold on to “Cabana Girl” for the remaining 11 days (15 days—I extended after the 7th day) of my trip.

After dropping off near her home in Boca Chica, I begged this girl to return for another session. I gave her my cell# in the DR and we arranged to meet at the same time and location the following evening.

I chat with a few guys at the perch, I head back to my hotel and Yennifer spends the night. I fuck her at about 5am the next morning (my answer to morning wood).

-Helpmann

Apos
01-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Nice report, I love a cliffhanger. Tell me there's more!

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 11:07 AM
. Well even in bed Lele is giving me attitude and I’m just too damn tired to deal with it, so I stop. I unwrap her, give her RD$500 more for terminating our deal and say goodbye. Helpmann HA! GREAT report! I wouldn't have unwrapped her, just sent her out to the street crinkling and sticking to everything. :lol:

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
I have notes for all 18 days (this was just Day 3), from skinny dipping to 3-somes.

It was an exhausting trip...

-Helpmann

Deniro
01-23-2005, 01:08 PM
what's up helpmann? it was nice meeting you in BC. sorry we couldn't hook up for a few presidentes, my last 2 days there during the day i was going to SD with me buddy who lives there. the nights i was just chilling with the chica you met at the pizza place. anyways, it was nice meeting you. all the best. :wink:

Jimmydr
01-23-2005, 01:17 PM
I have notes for all 18 days (this was just Day 3), from skinny dipping to 3-somes.

It was an exhausting trip...

-Helpmann

Ha, am I glad I am not you and was here in NYC with the shitty weather. :D

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 01:31 PM
what's up helpmann? it was nice meeting you in BC. sorry we couldn't hook up for a few presidentes, my last 2 days there during the day i was going to SD with me buddy who lives there. the nights i was just chilling with the chica you met at the pizza place. anyways, it was nice meeting you. all the best. :wink:
Everybody is always doing their own thing, so it's hard to hook up. It was really nice to meet you Deniro.

-Helpmann