PDA

View Full Version : PSRICHES JAN. 2005 TRIP "Puff The Magic Dragon, Lives B

psriches
01-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Well well well!! It's time for another adventure. A short one but nevertheless, an adventure. This one will be for 6 days. I will spend 3 days in Sosua and 3 days at Blackbeards.

The short trips work out well for me. Quick flight from New York at $240 allows me to travel more. I get 5 1/2 weeks vacation time so that's not a problem as well. I'll be leaving JFK on wed, Jan 26th.

I pretty much know what i want to do with my 6 days so i almost have an itinerary. In Sosua, i'm staying at the Romanoff. I think i can stand it for 3 days. It's off the road a bit so it allows me to maneuver around the stalkers. I then plan to rent a car and head over to BB's for 3 days in time for the bikini contest. I plan to do the usual massage thing, sosua life, classico, beach, side bars, crystals and some off the beaten path things. I've already contacted Kevyboy and Andy so we can hook up at least one night for drinks and hoes. I also contacted mi amigas, J-lo and Abril from crystals but they are in Santo Domingo this week. :cry: We said we would still try and hook up but not sure i will have the time or want the hassle. I like to get in and get out. "pun intended".

My survival travel shopping is done. Lifestyles Ultra thins, astro glide gel, mini cd player, 3 cd's(reggaeton, bachata, r&b), mini translator, mini flashlight, kodak disposable digital w/picture cd, chica numbers and notes, extra towels for the chica shower thing, etc......... I feel like a veteran on this trip so i know where i'm going and know what i want to do.

It's only sunday and i have 3 days to go, but i can't wait. We just had a snow blizzard here in New York and all i can think about is Sosua. I will keep you guys informed and take lots of pics. Hey Chicas!! The Dragon Slayer is on his way!! Keep the pussy warm until i get there!!

:wink: lo and Abril

Apos
01-23-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm not a big fan of astroglide and the girls don't seem to like it either. Too slippery, no friction and dries out. Same kinda thing with KY.

What else do you guys use and why do you like it?

psriches
01-23-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm not a regular user of any lubricant not already on my condom. But i always have some for extreme circumstances. :wink:

D_W_
01-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks for reminding me Prsiches...the flashlight...I always forget that when I'm walking down that dark ass alley between the Palace and the main drag.

I've got a mini mag that will do the trick!

Have fun...too bad we'll miss each other by a few days or a week.

Apos
01-23-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm not a regular user of any lubricant not already on my condom. But i always have some for extreme circumstances. :wink:

Me too but there are usually a couple of occasions where it comes in handy for those hard to squeeze into places.

I think nuhomet said something about sexgrease? haven't seen that locally but i'll have to look online.

knotty
01-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Yo, don't slay all the hoes in those 6 days. I save some for you, you need to do the same for the rest of us. Enjoy that warm weather because that don't exist in NY this week.

GOTDAMN!!!! You got 5.5 weeks of vacation time. All I get is 7hr 45min. a month. That shit sucks, you lucky bastard.

Vampyr
01-24-2005, 01:12 PM
actually "wet lite" is the best lubricant I have come across, they sell it in walgreens and cvs, a stubby blue bottle. Nice to see someone from my hometown of money earnin', I guess you have had enough of throwing money away at Sue's. I plan to make a trip to dr to get some dental work(the line I give to my people)haven't been since last year, so please include prices on everything(food, chicas, moto's) in your report I might go next week if the American Airlines website shoots me the right price.

Vampyr
01-24-2005, 01:14 PM
"Wet Lite" is the best lube I have used, they sell it in Walgreens or CVS, it is in a small blue bottle

Apos
01-24-2005, 04:10 PM
thanks,

http://www.lubery.com/store/comersus_dynamicIndex_WaterBased_WetLight.asp

Is this it?

psriches
01-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Just heard "gasolina" remix with lil john on the radio. the sosua gods are teasing me......... :wink:

Vampyr
01-24-2005, 06:33 PM
yep, and it doesn't get tacky like ky and doesn't have a scent.

WSJ3
01-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Just heard "gasolina" remix with lil john on the radio. the sosua gods are teasing me......... :wink:

Are you going to try and find our friends from Cristal psriches?

psriches
01-24-2005, 07:07 PM

Are you going to try and find our friends from Cristal psriches?they are in santo domingo this week. i might have to catch them next time. but you never know! :wink:

psriches
01-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Just got off the phone with girlfriend. Told her i was going to visit an old college buddy in Virginia. She wasn't all that happy about it and had that suspicious look. I guess it was a woman's intuition that something was up. So i think i'll do the birth certificate thing this trip. I don't want this to haunt me later on. I'll carry my passport just in case but let them stamp the travel birth certificate. :wink:

knotty
01-25-2005, 07:54 AM
Damn, she can smell you doing bad. :lol: :twisted:

WSJ3
01-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Just got off the phone with girlfriend. Told her i was going to visit an old college buddy in Virginia. She wasn't all that happy about it and had that suspicious look. I guess it was a woman's intuition that something was up. So i think i'll do the birth certificate thing this trip. I don't want this to haunt me later on. I'll carry my passport just in case but let them stamp the travel birth certificate. :wink:

You have to use a little rico suave psriches cuz.

If you OD on the DR pussy your girl is going to know that you are up to the Dragonslayer ways.

LOL.

nuhomet
01-25-2005, 01:24 PM

Me too but there are usually a couple of occasions where it comes in handy for those hard to squeeze into places.

I think nuhomet said something about sexgrease? haven't seen that locally but i'll have to look online.

Eric swears by this stuff.

http://www.libida.com/content/shop/toys/item.php?product_id=000533

I am a huge liquid K-Y fan as you can see from my bed at the palace:

psriches
01-25-2005, 10:51 PM

You have to use a little rico suave psriches cuz.

If you OD on the DR pussy your girl is going to know that you are up to the Dragonslayer ways.

LOL.Yeah i know. I bought some calling cards today because i can't have an (809) # show up on her caller ID.... crazy

psriches
01-25-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm flying out in the morning. I already have plans to meet up with kevy and andy. We will meet at Domino Bar at 7pm. However, there is a winter weather advisory in New York..... Wish me luck!

D_W_
01-25-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm flying out in the morning. I already have plans to meet up with kevy and andy. We will meet at Domino Bar at 7pm. However, there is a winter weather advisory in New York..... Wish me luck!

JFK or EWR?....

Either way, you should be fine.

psriches
01-25-2005, 11:39 PM

JFK or EWR?....

Either way, you should be fine.JFK

knotty
01-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Hope your flight leaves NY before this next batch of snow hit us today. Pray for the snow to start after you've been in the air about an hour, and out of the way.

Jimmydr
01-26-2005, 07:18 AM
Hope your flight leaves NY before this next batch of snow hit us today. Pray for the snow to start after you've been in the air about an hour, and out of the way.

Its snowing bad here in Conn. Bet on delays. :(

psriches
01-27-2005, 09:06 AM
Wed. Jan 26:

No delays... The flight was not that great. Had screaming babies in front of me, coughing elderly woman to the right of me, a man to the left of me that wouldn't stop talking (in spanish no doubt) and two pretty chicas sitting directly behind me that i couldn´t focus on because they were BEHIND ME.

The customs dude tried to shake me down. He said he wasn´t going to check my bags and held out his hand. I acted stupid and gave him the soul handshake instead. Nice to meet you, see you later! Plenty of taxies outside for the $20 ride to Sosua.(what a rip off)

Got a room at Romanoff and was pleasantly surprized. $25 a night with AC that i really don´t need this trip. Room was clean, towels, double bed, safe, ac, ceiling fan, HOT HOT water. True, there are no shades on the windows but they do have those type of windows that you can´t see in. Restaurant, bar(with chicas) and pool on premisis. The hotel is located down the street from super super and judy´s. The only negative would be no TV in some rooms. But i have my Cd player with speakers so no problem. Overall, a good value.

Dropped off my bags and went to Judy´s cambio(29.80). Decided to go for a walk and ended up at the saloon bar located across from Rocky´s/Cowgirl bar. Decent bar with 5 chicas. Saw a cutie named Lenna and we talked for a while. 1000 pesos and she was on the back of the motoconche. Nice fat ass and pretty smile. The fuck was just okay but i made it work for me. I slayed it until she squirted on my nice clean sheets. Okay, thank you Lenna, now you have to go. Walked her to motoconche and said goodbye. I would fuck her again if the price is right.

I walked down by Sosua life and ran into the PEST (I mean manager). He offered the usual tour of the place and tried to set me up with a chica for later. No thank you but i will stop by. I notice the weather is a little cooler than it was in october. Shorts during the day but no problem wearing long sleeves at night.

As i´m walking back to the hotel, i run into Yulissa. Light skinned chica with a fat ass. She gets off the motoconche and walks with me a bit. I´m not really interested but i´m persuaded by her constant grabbing of my dick. Most mongers have bad reviews of this chica. But i got it for 1000 pesos and it was good. She fucked me like a champ. (WITH NO ATTITUDE) Probably wouldn´t do her again though.

I shower and then call Andy. We are gonna meet up with Kevyboy at 7pm. I stop by the chicken place by the barber shop for dinner. Great value as you guys already know. 70 to 90 pesos gets you a nice meal. I walk over to Dominoes where Andy and Kevy are already there. Andy staying at one ocean and kevy staying at europa. We introduce ourselves and have a couple beers. They are some really cool cats and i plan to hook up with them for some crystal´s adventure. As we´re sitting there, who walks up but STALKER(I mean Eridania). She has her hair wrapped because she´s on her way to the salon. Great, meet the guys and keep on moving. No tengo dinero. Andy walks off with a chica and kevy and i hit passions bar. Two new chicas there. Real cuties. The pictures don´t do them justice. I hold court with yenni, albania and of course, the lovely monica. I might do the massage thing tomorrow.(maybe) I´m not really feeling the massage this trip. I just want to fuck.

Later on, i meet up with kevy at classico. Two minutes there and he has a chica. Nice work. I do a few laps around the club and see some real cuties. The plan was to have someone new. That was the plan until i ran into Yazmin. Don´t want to see anyone else. Yazmin, finish your beer and let´s go. Really sweet girl. Wifie material as some of you guys already know. We go at it for the rest of the morning..................... more to cum!

D_W_
01-27-2005, 10:23 AM
$25 a night with AC that i really don´t need this trip.

I notice the weather is a little cooler than it was in october. Shorts during the day but no problem wearing long sleeves at night.

Prsiches,

Is it that chilly? Awesome, I don't like it too hot.

How's the wind? Is it breezy...?

psriches
01-27-2005, 10:31 AM

I notice the weather is a little cooler than it was in october. Shorts during the day but no problem wearing long sleeves at night.

Prsiches,

How's the wind? Is it breezy...?late night, it can get pretty cool. however, everyone's different.

knotty
01-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Glad you didn't have to run into any delays at JFK, yesterday. Yo, if you go to Passions, and use Kenia, let me know how that is. I need to get into that. :D. So far a good start. The weather must be wonderful right now. Not too hot or cold.

knotty
01-27-2005, 04:01 PM

Prsiches,

How's the wind? Is it breezy...?late night, it can get pretty cool. however, everyone's different.

When I was there 1.5wks ago, it was nice out. Low humidity, and cool breezes. I think the temp has been ranging from 70's to low 80's.

BROOKLYN_357
01-27-2005, 05:15 PM
sounds like a nice trip so far....is the Ramonoff chica friendly???

WSJ3
01-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Wed. Jan 26:
That was the plan until i ran into Yazmin. Don´t want to see anyone else. Yazmin, finish your beer and let´s go. Really sweet girl. Wifie material as some of you guys already know. We go at it for the rest of the morning..................... more to cum!

You are the man psriches...glad to read that you are having a great time.

What up with Cristals? Are you going to make a run or what cuz?

gdogg
01-27-2005, 07:05 PM
ps,

You said that some of the rooms at Romanoff are without TV's. Are the ones that do cost extra?

Yasmin will definitely make you change your plans! Sounds like you're off to a great start!
:twisted: :P

psriches
01-28-2005, 12:45 PM
ps,

You said that some of the rooms at Romanoff are without TV's. Are the ones that do cost extra?

Yasmin will definitely make you change your plans! Sounds like you're off to a great start!
:twisted: :Pnot sure, but i will check that out.

psriches
01-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Wed. Jan 26:
That was the plan until i ran into Yazmin. Don´t want to see anyone else. Yazmin, finish your beer and let´s go. Really sweet girl. Wifie material as some of you guys already know. We go at it for the rest of the morning..................... more to cum!

You are the man psriches...glad to read that you are having a great time.

What up with Cristals? Are you going to make a run or what cuz?Plans with kevy to make a fri or sat run to crystals.

psriches
01-28-2005, 02:14 PM
THURS JAN 27

Walked Yazmin to the motoconche. Said our goodbyes and off she went. Walked down toward La Roca for breakfast. They have a very good breakfast and it gets to you in a timely manner. Outdoor seating with an excellant views of the morning action.

Afterwards, i walked down to the beach and up the avenue just meeting chicas. Saw this cutie walking with her father. I didn't give a fuck and a approached her. I said "pardon" to the father and asked her name. Her name is Yohaire. she claims that she is notaputa and works with her father in the communication store. I sence that this will take some time so i get the number and move on. I don't want to date, just fuck.

I head over to Donino bar where i run into palace Oneida and the stalker. Stalker wants to give it up for free but i pass. Oneida is talking that 1500 bullshit but i tell her this is not the palace. I say goodbye and i walk away. End of discussion. Next thing i know, Oneida follows me up the street and we settle for 1000 pesos, no motoconche money. We get to the hotel and i bang it hard after she got comfortable. Oneida is another one of these chicas that is either really good or really bad. No in between.

I send her on her way and head over to the Palace where i talk to John, Luca and some of the chicas. Not to many mongers there this week. Before i leave, i whisper in the bartenders ear, she nods her head and smiles. :wink: I head around the corner to Olga's massage. We talk for a minute and she shows me the place. It's basically a one room shack with bed. Not my thing but an excellant value at 600 pesos.

I head over to Passions where i meet up with Kevy. We talk with Peter and play around with the chicas. Mildred is in santo domingo and the big tittie chica in all the pictures no longer works there. I arrange to meet up with Monica another time for some private activities. Kevy and I leave to get some rest.

I grab some $3 chicken from across the road and take it back to the hotel. Again, i have to thank Magnum for the excellant review of Romanoff hotel. For $25, it's a great value. There is a chica bar on premisis and one across the road. At this point, i'm not sure if i want to go to bb's. I might just stick around sosua.

I sit at the bar to eat my chicken dinner and kick it with the bartender, Evelesi. She claimed to be a notaputa but one hour later, she was in my room for a bbbj. Thank you baby, time for my power nap.

At about 10:30pm, i head over to Dominoes to meet up with Kevy. I'm greeted there by the stalker, yulissa and palace naomi. Stalker still offering free toto. I might hit it before i leave but not until then. I have someone translate, "i don't want no stalkers while on vacation". Needless to say, she didn't think that was funny, but who gives a fuck. Now move out of my way so i can speak to Naomi. She is looking so tasty these days. She tells me to meet her in classico later. Maybe!!

Kevy and i walk down the avenue. We stop at cowgirls, saloon girls and the new spot, lumumba bar. Chicas in all three but we move on anyway. We get to Sosua life and the place is packed. Chicas everywhere! Within a few minutes, Kevy has this chica rubbing his nuts. He chats with her and takes his time negotiating. You guys would have been proud. 1000 pesos and they're headed up the block to europa. Meanwhile, i chat with the bartender. A real cutie named Yoseli. We talk and she starts with the salida shit. I cut her off and tell her i don't pay no salida fee. We arrange to meet up after she gets off at 2am.

I walk next door to classico downstairs bar area. I immediately spot a german tourist chica giving me that "eye of the chosen one" look. I walk over to her and start up a convo. She's telling me about everyone getting sick at casa marina hotel and getting ripped off by doctor bills. She has been given two shots a day for four days and the first day intravenos(spelling). Anyway, i act concerned but i'm more concerned about that nice ass and big tits. We talk for about an hour. But here's the problem, it's getting close to 2am and i have to meet Yoseli(sosua life bartender). The thing with free tourist pussy, is that you have to act on it right then and there. It's still a hit or miss but i decide to stick it out. I take her for a walk for a change off atmosphere from BAR to ROMANTIC. We walk down by the entrance of the beach, kissing, holding hands. I put her hand on my dick and it's hard as a rock. She whispers that she's so wet. That's all i needed to hear. Hey motoconche driver, let's go!!

This is where it got crazy: Annie(free german tourist chica) and i pull up to the hotel and get off the bike. A taxi van pulls up and 6 policia get out with guns/shotguns drawn. They order the driver to empty his pockets and order us to do the same. I was trying to understand what the fuck was going on but i could only focus on the guns. The hotel security comes rushing out and talks to the policia in spanish. After a few minutes, they let us go. It seems that they were looking for drugs. Alot of police activity in sosua lately. Even chicas getting locked up all over the place. Not sure what that's about. Anyway, i take german chica to the room and bang out all my anxieties for the next 3 hours. talk to you guys later.......

D_W_
01-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Oneida is talking that 1500 bullshit but i tell her this is not the palace. I say goodbye and i walk away. End of discussion. Next thing i know, Oneida follows me up the street and we settle for 1000 pesos, no motoconche money.

The rest of the Palace putas better get used to it. My crew will not give them anything over a $1000rd.

This set price bullshit will cease. My attitude is that we're all hurtin', and it seems we're the only ones taking a beating over the currency exchange. Instead of these establishments adjusting their prices...what do they do...raise them. Providers must and will take a hit as well.

Therefore, I may skip Passions too...I'm going over the numbers. That place is expensive with the exchange. Don't get me wrong, I may still tryout the place but I'm ruling out an every morning/afternoon massage there.

I'd rather get a good massage like M&M and screw a puta.

BROOKLYN_357
01-28-2005, 05:54 PM
DAMN, good report...i like that....i'm going to stick to that 1000 peso deal when i return in May....wondering, at Olga's massage, do you get a BBBJ there?

Jay

nuhomet
01-28-2005, 07:06 PM

I live in Norfolk, VA. If I can cover for you let me know by PM

gdogg
01-28-2005, 09:08 PM
DAMN, good report...i like that....i'm going to stick to that 1000 peso deal when i return in May....wondering, at Olga's massage, do you get a BBBJ there?

Jay

BBBJ at Olgas? Absolutely!!

gdogg
01-28-2005, 09:10 PM
ps, sorry to hear about the "raid" at your hotel. Damn! That was probably a mood killer (especially for the already sick tourist chica).
:shock:

psriches
01-29-2005, 09:23 AM
sounds like a nice trip so far....is the Ramonoff chica friendly???The Romanoff is chica friendly. Always about 3 or 4 chicas hanging around. Security will ask for ID at night only. Another chica bar across the street, judy's and sports bar(showing all sporting events, including sat. boxing match) just down the street also. Many motoconches at all hours of the night. And plenty of tourist chicas wandering the back road.......

psriches
01-29-2005, 09:37 AM
FRI. JAN 28th

Woke up with German tourist chica. Hit it one last time in the early morning light before she treated me for breakfast at the Romanoff. I walked her back to Casa Marina and i went to my usual spot to post. I usually go to G&M Internet Services or the one just down the road. Unlike Rocky's, they always have terminals available and i can make my phone calls as well. Works fine for me.

I hung out with Lenni(Saloon girls) for a while. She was sick so i bought her some orange juice.(my softer side) While we're talking, i spot rosemary riding by on a motoconche. I flag her down and tell her to get off the bike. I give Lenni a hug and i great Rosemary. Rosemary is looking around and acting real nervous. The Police really have these girls SHOOK.(hope everyone knows what that means) Anyway, we talk business and that's the end of that. :wink: Rosemary knows that people post about her on the internet and makes me promise i won't. So i'll keep that promise; but she didn't say anything this time about posting pictures. :lol:

Speaking of pictures, i'll be posting mine from this trip and others. And speaking of acting "SHOOK"! What the fuck is going on with the Police? Chicas are getting locked up all over the place for prostitution. It's crazy, Police are rolling up on chicas on motoconches, cars, vans and on foot. Grabbing the chica, handcuffing and off they go. Chicas are "very afraid" around here.

I went to the airport to pick my car rental from budget. I got an economy car for $28 plus tax. Make sure you guys book on the company website if you want a name brand rental. They quoted me $60 in person. I return to the hotel at about 6pm and who's waiting for me; German chica! Uh oh!!! Before i could give her my rules about stalking, she starts saying that she's about to meet her girlfriends and only wanted to treat me to a quick dinner. NO PROBLEMO!! Nothing wrong with a free meal. More money for hoes.

At about 9pm, i walk over to Passions and get my massage from Monica before she leaves. She is going home to Santiago for a few days. She should return sometime tuesday. After the massage, i go meet Kevy at Dominoes. They are having a Fiesta with a great local band. Country style merengue. It was really great. True down home native music for a change.

Kevy and i decide to take a trip to Crystals. We head over to Sosua life first. I see the bartender, Yoseli that i stood up last night for the German tourist chica, and she's giving me attitude. Before she could say whatever was on her mind, i say "ADIOS"...... Anyway, Kevy and i get to Crystals and there's not that great a selection of chicas. We talk to a few, dance a little and collect some phone numbers. They were quoting 100 us; yeah right!!! We were able to get it down to 2500 pesos but that is still to high for me. I rather just get some free feels/rubs and negotiate the next day on the phone. By the way, the beers are 200 pesos! We leave and go across the street to long beach. Didn't see anything there of interest. Back on the road to Sosua!!

We head to classico's at about 2am and there are mucho chicas still available. I do a couple laps around the place saying, "hola hola"... Make a couple connections but still undecided until i meet up with Rosy. She claims to be a notaputa and just likes my personality. What? Is this a set up or what? We dance a little and talk for a while. She is from Santiago and lives at One Ocean. Mother is from Spain and sends her money to live. Doesn't make any sence to me but i just roll with it anyway. She gives me possible bullshit so i give it to her right back. I tell her that i want to take her back to the room but i don't pay for pussy. I'm just here dancing and having a good time. She says that she is okay with that and to the Bat Cave We Go!!!! I'm banging this girl away and she's screaming at the top of her lungs.. But here's the funny thing! I remember seeing families with kids staying at the hotel and i wonder if they can hear her. Just as i'm thinking this, we hear the monger next store banging a chica who's screaming at the top of her lungs. So needless to say, i continue banging away and we both laugh as i'm sure the monger next store is laughing also. Gotta love Sosua!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

WSJ3
01-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Great posts psriches buddy.

Sorry to hear that LE is sweating the hoes in Sosua...that sucks, but at least Peter is still running things at LaPassions...

By the way how was Monica's performance on the massage and bbbj?

Can't wait to see the pics buddy.

BrooklynBeas
01-29-2005, 11:29 AM
PS... please tell me you have a pic of the Tourist you fucked for free... and let us know if this "relationship" goes any further... we want details... did she do the BBBJ thing?? I want a pic evenif its with clothes!

BROOKLYN_357
01-29-2005, 11:54 AM
yeah, definitely want to see the pics...but it seems like even tho the police are bagging up the chicas, they are still out there......did they say they were afraid to come out???...that may work in our favor and they will take ANYTHING just to get off the street....continue to have a good time

psriches
01-29-2005, 02:13 PM
yeah, definitely want to see the pics...but it seems like even tho the police are bagging up the chicas, they are still out there......did they say they were afraid to come out???...that may work in our favor and they will take ANYTHING just to get off the street....continue to have a good timeSome are afraid to come out and some are just nervous in the street. It seems like the chicas need to be hooked up with a chica establishment/bar or they are considered street hoes and subject to arrest. Even some of the Passion girls have been locked up. That's why a freelance like Rosemary is now a little nervous in the street.

psriches
01-29-2005, 02:17 PM
PS... please tell me you have a pic of the Tourist you fucked for free... and let us know if this "relationship" goes any further... we want details... did she do the BBBJ thing?? I want a pic evenif its with clothes!The funny thing is i never even thought about taking a pic. But i will work on that. No problemo!!

psriches
01-29-2005, 02:19 PM

Sorry to hear that LE is sweating the hoes in Sosua...that sucks, but at least Peter is still running things at LaPassions...

Can't wait to see the pics buddy.Hey WSJ!! Do i really need to respond to this?? :wink:

BigTrick
01-29-2005, 03:39 PM
I see you found our girl Yasmin. Good Job can't wait for the pics

BigTrick
01-29-2005, 03:39 PM
I see you found our girl Yasmin. Good Job can't wait for the pics

el_papi_chew_low
01-29-2005, 04:15 PM

Jay

BBBJ at Olgas? Absolutely!!

WHERE IS OLGAS?

vagabond
01-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Down the road from Hot Europa.

gdogg
01-30-2005, 05:36 AM
200 pesos for beer? You must have been on that insane VIP side. They were normally priced on the other side.

psriches
01-30-2005, 09:28 AM
ps,

:twisted: :Pnot sure, but i will check that out.$30 at the Romanoff gets you a fridge, nice size tv, balcony and ac. You just have to request the room.

psriches
01-30-2005, 10:03 AM
SAT. JAN 29th

I woke up and threw something on. Walked chica Rosy up the block to the back entrance of one ocean where she claims she lives. She still didn't ask for a dime. The ass was good but don't think i'll call her again. Maybe a courtesy call from the airport. I still don't get her. She seemed like she could have been really into me but the signs were all wrong. She was overly flirtatious at classico, seductive touching, puta girlfriends, etc.... I got the vibe that she was a semi-pro looking for the long term novio y novia payoff. So i think i'll avoid her. But thanks for the free ass!!!

Today, the plan was to go to Blackbeards for the rest of my stay. But 3 free chicas in 3 days!! I think i will stay in Sosua!! Went back to the Romanoff to shower and change clothes. Then off to Gm internet services to post and make my daily phone calls. Rockys computer terminals are never available. I know others really like rockys, just not for me. I need the availability and phone service.

Anyway, this -Flaca- skinny, tall, pretty girl sits at the terminal next to me. She starts talking loud in spanish with her girlfriend who is standing there with her. She is talking about gringos being cheap. I can't help but jump in the convo and defend gringos. I realized that she was a puta when she started massaging my thigh. She brushed my dick and that jump started the negotiation process. I battled with her like i was on wall street making a deal. But she was on some cheap gringo vibe and wouldn't budge. She wanted 2000 pesos but i laughed at her. She said that's what she gets from the europeans on the back street. Good for you i said!! I offered 1000 pesos for 3 hrs or 500 bbbj. We went back and forth for a while and continued to flirt with each other. I thought i had this cutie locked up until she said, forget it!! I replied, you know where to find me each morning. Sometimes, even when you really want it, you just have to let it go if the price isn't right and hope that she gets a grip on reality. I struck out this time but a true monger keeps his head up and keeps it moving.

Hung out the rest of the day with Yazmin. Can't get away from this chica but that's a good thing. :wink: We stayed in Charimicos and i went with her to visit some of her friends and get her hair done. We went to eat dinner at Maria's restaurant. Good quality and cheap local food. I must admit that i did pay for the meal. As crazy as it sounds, i consider her a friend. She's the type you just call up when you hit town just to hang out. Doesn't ask for a dime. She doesn't go to the discos every night but will go when she needs the cash. Otherwise, she survives off the Western Union collection game. I don't ever want to be a WU man, but if it were her, i wouldn't be mad at myself.

Yazmin's friends were saying that the new government is trying to crack down on the police corruption in sosua and corruption in general. There was a big drug gang shoot out in charimicos about 6 weeks ago with police involvement on the bad side. Also, there is a new police chief appointed and that's another reason for the puta crackdown. There are regular family tourist around and they don't want them seeing the putas walking the streets.

I left charimicos around 7pm and drove to puerto plata to meet up with the bartender, Yuli that i met at Blackbeards my last trip. We hung out at some hole in the wall bar-restaurant and had dinner. She took me to some cabana located about midway between sosua and PP, on the left side, coming from sosua. Didn't get the name of the place because there was no name. It was basically a sign on the road that said cabana. You turn down this long road, pitch black, and it leads to this parking lot with open garage doors. You drive into one of the doors, hit the switch and the door closes. You go into this room with bed, bathroom and tv. Pick up the phone and order drinks if you want, then someone comes with the bill and sticks it through this little opening in the wall. It was about 400 pesos for a few hours. We showered together which was nice. Then we fucked and fucked but i just wasn't feeling her. I guess it was the build up of expectations from my last trip. She is a very nice girl but the sex was just okay. Timid bbbj and wasn't handling the dick very well. But i did cum and i was exhausted. Sosua starting to catch up with me. :wink:

Dropped her off in PP and returned to Sosua. Hung out with the german chica for a minute. Had a drink, took a few pics :wink: and said our goodbye's. She returns to Germany in the morning. BED TIME!! I'm so tired................

WSJ3
01-30-2005, 10:46 AM

Can't wait to see the pics buddy.Hey WSJ!! Do i really need to respond to this?? :wink:

Not really I am just fiending for some of the Monica loving.

LOL.

WSJ3
01-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Yazmin's friends were saying that the new government is trying to crack down on the police corruption in sosua and corruption in general. There was a big drug gang shoot out in charimicos about 6 weeks ago with police involvement on the bad side. Also, there is a new police chief appointed and that's another reason for the puta crackdown. There are regular family tourist around and they don't want them seeing the putas walking the streets...

This is one of the main reasons that I stopped going to Boca Chica...LE is constantly on top of the putas (keeping their numbers down) to increase the tourist trade.

Damn shame that it is now happening in Sousa.

psriches
01-30-2005, 01:26 PM
ps,

:twisted: :Pnot sure, but i will check that out.$30 at the Romanoff gets you a fridge, nice size tv, balcony and ac. You just have to request the room.No maid service on Sunday. Request extra towels on saturday. Luckily, i have a room with double bed... :wink:

BROOKLYN_357
01-30-2005, 02:46 PM
GREAT REPORT...I think i might stick with Sosua on my next visit...i definitely want more info on the places you ate at tho

Don Tomas
01-30-2005, 05:07 PM
She took me to some cabana located about midway between sosua and PP, on the left side, coming from sosua. Didn't get the name of the place because there was no name. It was basically a sign on the road that said cabana. You turn down this long road, pitch black, and it leads to this parking lot with open garage doors. You drive into one of the doors, hit the switch and the door closes. You go into this room with bed, bathroom and tv. Pick up the phone and order drinks if you want, then someone comes with the bill and sticks it through this little opening in the wall. It was about 400 pesos for a few hours.

The sign on the road that said Cabana, was that on the highway or you saw it after you made the left turn?

Was it past the La Union?
Was it past the airport?
Past Monte Llano?

Any identifying landmarks?

BrooklynBeas
01-30-2005, 06:26 PM
PS... 3 girls for free... thank you for reppin....told u its possible with the game and the decent looks... make promises... they are made to be broken.... who cares... And I CANT WAIT FOR THE PICS OF THE GERMAN CHIC!!

Dont forget to drink water... dont want u passin out or catchin cramps while pounding puta pussy!!!

i think i just made a new crew.... PPP

Pound Puta Pussy!... damn its boring staying home on Sundays doing nothing with no football!

el_papi_chew_low
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks for a great report. Good to know that some others are using their brain and realizing that some chicas just want to have fun and you can get free puzzy if you got skills. Also props on sizing up the Western Union long-term strategy. One can have a nice cadry of babes to fuck for free and hang with to defray 90% of pussy costs if one is tactful. Good luck with the free pussy.

gdogg
01-30-2005, 08:30 PM
$30 at the Romanoff gets you a fridge, nice size tv, balcony and ac. You just have to request the room.

I may have to stay there. It's more off the beaten path (and away from my stalkers!). Thanks!
8)

JD
01-31-2005, 02:40 AM
3 Freebies?

Way to go. I can't wait to get back to the DR.

JD

knotty
01-31-2005, 08:19 AM
Damn, I must've been sleeping this weekend. Damn, good report. 3 freebies, less money spent. Why it seem like you always one wild day on vacation. Last trip was the stampede in classico, now the cops drawing guns at you. It's like you never left the city.

BrooklynBeas
01-31-2005, 11:28 AM
i feel like im missing out now... i havent had drama in the last few trips... not since Mimosa was arrested about 4 trips ago

psriches
01-31-2005, 09:50 PM
She took me to some cabana located about midway between sosua and PP, on the left side, coming from sosua. Didn't get the name of the place because there was no name. It was basically a sign on the road that said cabana. You turn down this long road, pitch black, and it leads to this parking lot with open garage doors. You drive into one of the doors, hit the switch and the door closes. You go into this room with bed, bathroom and tv. Pick up the phone and order drinks if you want, then someone comes with the bill and sticks it through this little opening in the wall. It was about 400 pesos for a few hours.

The sign on the road that said Cabana, was that on the highway or you saw it after you made the left turn?

Was it past the La Union?
Was it past the airport?
Past Monte Llano?

Any identifying landmarks?Just past La Union and airport. On the left side coming from Sosua. Sign is lit up at night on the main road (left side). Before you turn in. All the locals along the road know it's location.

psriches
01-31-2005, 09:52 PM
200 pesos for beer? You must have been on that insane VIP side. They were normally priced on the other side.You're right, we were on the VIP side. Bad mistake! We must have been in shock because of all the over priced chicas

psriches
01-31-2005, 09:58 PM
GREAT REPORT...I think i might stick with Sosua on my next visit...i definitely want more info on the places you ate at thoI guess this is where i budget my money. You will probably have to get this info from others. I mainly sacrifice my taste buds and stick to $3 chicken meals during the day and La Roca for breakfast. There might be a restaurant or two thrown in there!!

psriches
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
3 Freebies?

Way to go. I can't wait to get back to the DR.

JDActually 4 but i'll get to that in a minute!! :wink:

psriches
01-31-2005, 10:21 PM
SUN. JAN 30th

The German chica stopped by in the morning to say goodbye and give me her cell/home phone#'s. We talked for a minute, hugged, kissed and said adios!! I went to G&M to post a report and saw Palace John. He said he's really cracking down on the hoes at his place. He told me about the apartments he's building in Playa Chiquita. Also, some interesting news will be coming out of the Palace in the next few months.

It's a rainy day so i spent the afternoon with Romanoff bartender, Ivelisse(finally learned the correct spelling of her name). The bar is attached to the Romanoff hotel. Some of you know it as the "Thai Bar/Restaurant". They serve drinks, breakfast, German and Thai food. We chatted for a nice little while and continued to get to know each other better. She is 23 with 2 kids, 1yr and 3yr. She was raised in Santiago. She appeared to be a very smart girl with a high school diploma and computer school certificate.

We arranged to meet after she got off work. Remember, she claims to be a not-a-puta so she wants to keep it low key. Fine, i'll play along! :wink: I strategically park my car up the block away from the bar and tell her to meet me there. No money is discussed.

Ivelisse is another chica like Yazmin. Even more low key. These chicas suck you in until they have you on lock. This way, when they do ask for money/things, it's no problemo! The monger just asks, "how much?" These types of chicas don't make much money in the day to day, short term game. But in the long term, they do better than most. Remember, no matter what these hoes tell you or how they treat you, they're always looking for a way out of the life. They all have a game plan! The key is to stay focussed and throw the game right back at them. Let them continue to think that they almost have you. All the while, continue receiving the free pussy.

After Ivelisse gets off work, she meets me up the block as planned. As she's walking toward the car, i'm watching this beautiful chica, saying to myself, this is what i've been looking for! She is just sexy as hell in person with a nice personality. I hope the pics capture that beauty.

Ivelisse and i drive out to the cabana. (I posted a review and location in the Cabana section) We talk for a while and share a coke. Total bill for cabana and drink was 300 pesos. We take a shower together where i get the best bbbj. Damn!! When we get out the shower and get in the bed, she attacks like a tiger. So i did what i was supposed to do and attacked right back. We went at it like two wild animals in heat. We fucked and sucked each other in every position i could think of. All the while, watching ourselves in the ceiling mirror. The bed was soaked from sweat and love juices. This went on for 3 hours with breaks in between. When we finally collasped, i stared straight up at the ceiling mirror, looking at her beautiful ass while she layed on top of me. I thought to myself, "my trip is now over, i don't need another fucking thing; i can start packing right now!"

I drop Ivelisse off at her home. She lives in a town outside of Sosua called La Union. The town looked like a ghetto with palm trees. Kind of like "a tropical hood!"(no disrespect intended) She invites me in to meet her son who is there with the babysitter. Okay, fine. It's the least i could do since the kid's mother is coming home late after getting banged out by a visiting monger. :wink: She offers me a glass of wine, shows me pictures of family and graduations. Well, i do the courtesy thing and hang out for a minute, but then it's, "I gotta go meet up with my homie!" Because this is the beginning of the western union set up. So, kisses and hugs for everyone and i'm gone. Never paid her a dime. Maybe 20 pesos for the coke.

I get back to Sosua and the town is going crazy. People in the street yelling, jumping and waving yellow flags. Car caravans are honking horns and people cheering, hanging off pick up trucks. Even heard some celebratory gun shots in the air coming from the back streets. It was like one of those revolution scenes(on a small scale of course) you see in the movies. Apparantly, the "eagles" ( english translation) just won the national baseball championship in Santiago. Go Yankees!! I mean Eagles!!

It is now about 10pm and the night is not over!!! To be continued..........

nuhomet
02-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I get back to Sosua and the town is going crazy. People in the street yelling, jumping and waving yellow flags. Car caravans are honking horns and people cheering, hanging off pick up trucks. Even heard some celebratory gun shots in the air coming from the back streets. It was like one of those revolution scenes(on a small scale of course) you see in the movies. Apparantly, the "eagles" ( english translation) just won the national baseball championship in Santiago. Go Yankees!! I mean Eagles!!

It's a shame Philadelphia won't be able to do the same thing with their Eagles!

BigTrick
02-01-2005, 12:28 AM
She lives in a town outside of Sosua called La Union. The town looked like a ghetto with palm trees. Kind of like "a tropical hood!"(no disrespect intended)

LMAO.....I went with Natalie to her house in La Union. I was thinking there is no way I would go into a place like that in the U.S. not without a military escort. But it's actually an OK neighborhood according to DR standards.

knotty
02-01-2005, 07:30 AM
The girls always want to take you to their spot, trying to set you up. That happened to me a few times. I tell them at night I'll go with them. Then when morning hits, I kick them out and tell them I got shit to do. Great report, Psriches. I wanna be like you, not 3, but 4 free biddies. You the man.

BrooklynBeas
02-01-2005, 08:43 AM
PS.... This report should be a sticky for everyone to see... Vets and Newbie's need to understand that this is all a fucking game... You have to win at the game... PS whipped fucking ass at this game... 4 girls for free... Fun times... Vacation... what more can you ask for... Well, I can ask for some pics... which i better get or i take this all back... I really wanna see how the German chica looks! If there was a Bow Down smiley i would use it here... Great Job PS... Report of the Quarter!

el_papi_chew_low
02-01-2005, 10:08 AM
I gotta give some of you guys props. You may not have 20 trips under your belt, but you got skills. 4 free hits is great and I agree about plying the game to win. As you become more seasoned, I think people realize that they don't have to throw money at these babes, unless they got absolutely no skills. I've seen some of ya'lls work on Big's site too and it looks good. Life is too short! Good to have an escape route from these frio bitches in the USA.

gdogg
02-01-2005, 11:15 AM
psriches, that was FANTASTIC!! Do you think your trip would have been as succesful without the car? Just wondering. Great report, and I can't wait until the conclusion!
:twisted:

Willie
02-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Car definitely helps IMHO. Nothing beats freedom of movement.

Willie

psriches
02-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Car definitely helps IMHO. Nothing beats freedom of movement.

WillieExactly!! It would not have been the same without the car. Didn't have it the entire stay. Just 3 days.

psriches
02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
PS.... This report should be a sticky for everyone to see... Vets and Newbie's need to understand that this is all a fucking game... You have to win at the game... PS whipped fucking ass at this game... 4 girls for free... Fun times... Vacation... what more can you ask for... Well, I can ask for some pics... which i better get or i take this all back... I really wanna see how the German chica looks! If there was a Bow Down smiley i would use it here... Great Job PS... Report of the Quarter!Pics should be on-site by this weekend! :wink:

psriches
02-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Sun. JAN 30 continues.........

It's about 10pm and i head over to G&M internet/phone services to make some local and home calls. I look in my little sosua phone book and run across Palace Esther's cell number. Esther is a former palace stalker who married a monger and moved out of town. Now i know she is married and probably no where around but i figure, what the hell, i'll call her just to say hello. The number is probably disconnected anyway. Now here's the crazy part; i dial the digits and who answers? Yes, Esther! The puta, i mean ex-puta still has the same monger client cell phone number. And get this, she is on a bus headed to sosua while we're talking. She starts telling me that she is married and was living in La Vega but now lives somewhere else. Right then, the phone cuts off so i didn't get the rest of her current circumstances. I call back but the reception is really poor. We actually make arrangements to meet up when she arrives at 11:30pm. Phone cuts off again. I try to call back but this time straight to voicemail. Well, this potential episode never takes place because i called back a few times around 11:30pm but no Esther. It would have been fun! Just the fact that she was willing to meet with one of her former clients was Crazy!!

By this time i'm at Sosua Life with Kevy and guess who? LECHERO! Where the fuck have you been? We hang out for a while and have a few drinks. Lechero's got this fine chica sitting on his lap and Kevy has a chica all over him. I don't think he was really feeling her but she was trying very hard. The bartender, Yoseli seems to be over herself because she's in my face strong. I guess her pockets are a little light this evening. Yoseli is the sosua life bartender that i stood up the other night for the free german chica. I really don't have the energy to fuck and i don't want to spend anymore money but , what the hell!! I wanted her bad the other night. We flirt with each other and i then have someone translate, "what happened to the attitude?" She just smiled and said she was only joking. Yeah Okay! She first hits me with 2000 pesos with 500 salida. Bullshit! I laughed and countered with 1200/no exit fee. She's fine with that and we arrange to meet later. Lechero and the chica leave for his hotel. Kevy and i bounce over to Classico. There were alot of fine chicas there but at this point, i just have no desire. I introduce Kevy to Yazmin and i do a few laps around the place. Dance a little and talk shit with the chicas.

It's 1:45am and time to go meet sosua life bartender, Yoseli. I thought about just going back to my hotel solo but i just had to get this one last hoe. This would make the adventure complete. Well, it turned out to be one chica too many! As fine as she was, i just didn't have the energy and she wasn't working the dick the way she was supposed to. I should have followed my instincts and the written signs(her bad attitude, me wanting to go solo and no desire in classico). I did manage to get one last blast off and she was definitely cool to hang out with for a few hours. Yes, i woke her up early to get her out of there because i was meeting Romanoff bartender(Ivelisse) for breakfast. So i dropped her off by Playero super market so she could take a bus/taxi or whatever back to PP. Wow! This trip is about to come to an end....... But i'm not mad at that!! :wink:

BROOKLYN_357
02-01-2005, 03:25 PM
GREAT REPORT...so how many days total were you there???...and how many days did you have the rental car???...i'm just thinking, i don't need a rental the whole time i'm there...i can save the rental money for some puta barganing money

jd_mine
02-01-2005, 03:55 PM
She lives in a town outside of Sosua called La Union. The town looked like a ghetto with palm trees. Kind of like "a tropical hood!"(no disrespect intended)

I've been to La Union with girls. It's actually a hundred times better than the Puerto Plata barrios I've been.
At least La Union has concrete buildings, it's not wooden shacks like in POP...........

psriches
02-01-2005, 05:22 PM
GREAT REPORT...so how many days total were you there???...and how many days did you have the rental car???...i'm just thinking, i don't need a rental the whole time i'm there...i can save the rental money for some puta barganing money6 days there and 3 with the car....

gdogg
02-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Your body is going to break down and say "no mas!" eventually. If you have taken a chica break and you still can't muster the "energy" for one more chica, I recommend Cialis!!
:twisted:

BigTrick
02-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Sorry you couldn't fuck Esther. That shit would have been great. Once a hoe.....siempre una puta!

continentalmike
02-02-2005, 01:55 AM
great report psriches!

psriches
02-02-2005, 01:05 PM
MON. JAN 31st. last day..........

Had breakfast with Romanoff bartender, Ivelisse at my hotel. This was while she worked of course. We are still keeping it on the low. Even down to the last minute. After breakfast, rode over to meet mi amiga Yazmin in Charimicos. She was about to take a bus home to San Christobol to see her family and children. This is outside Santo Domingo. Said our goodbyes.

Then it's over to One Ocean to say goodbye to free chica Rosy. Still don't get her story but who gives a fuck anyway. Back over to Romanoff to shower and check out. Say my goodbyes to Ivelisse(half way down the block of course) and off i go.

I stop by Dominoes to say goodbye to "stalker", Eridania and also palace Naomi. You see, i always try to keep it respectful with the free chicas in order to keep my name in the game. There's always more than one person getting it free and i just want to be one of them!:wink:

Now it's off to Passions. I sit and hang out with Peter and his wife. Good news i guess. She's pregnant with twins. Congratulations! I think.. Monica and Mildred(my two favorites) are still out of town so i flirt with the new chica, Kenia with her sexy chocolate ass. The pictures do no justice. I think i want that. Sigh!! So little time.......

Well, it's time to go. I stop and get my last $3 chicken lunch "to go" from the place next to Leo's barber shop and 10 peso bottled water from the super market across the street. Damn, i've been eating chicken meals twice a day for my entire trip. I go get some gas and it's off to the airport. Get to the airport and park. Eat my chicken lunch and reminisce on the adventure that just took place.

I return the car to Budget. Renting the car was a good idea. It only cost $28 per day plus tax if booked on the computer. It gave me more flexibility which just added to the adventure. It's time to get on the plane and return to cold weather, snow, work, upset girlfriend, etc..... Damn! I can't wait..:cry:

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON, LIVES IN SOSUA!!!! Each trip just gets better and better. Nothing like sun, beach, chicas, massages, discos with 90% hoes and $3 chicken meals. As i sit on the plane, the flight attendant comes by and asks, "CHICKEN OR BEEF"?. Of course i answered, very sharply, "BEEF"! I don't want to see another piece of fucking chicken for a long while. Gotta love Sosua!! The Dragon Slayer Shall Return!!!

gdogg
02-02-2005, 01:31 PM
:cry:
You'll be back soon enough! Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor of writing a great report when I return in 31 days. Thanks for the updates!

Willie
02-02-2005, 01:45 PM
For me having a rental car like using broadband as opposed to dialup.

Willie

knotty
02-02-2005, 02:40 PM
That was a great trip you had there. I know you will be returning soon because the addiction is there. You definitely kept that pimp hand strong.Slaying these hoes one by one.

gdogg
02-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Yo Knotty,

Is your new avatar an ultrasound of a baby you planted in a Dominican chica? Just wondering.
:shock: :D

BrooklynBeas
02-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, it's time to go. I stop and get my last $3 chicken lunch "to go" from the place next to Leo's barber shop and 10 peso bottled water from the super market across the street. Damn, i've been eating chicken meals twice a day for my entire trip. I go get some gas and it's off to the airport. Get to the airport and park. Eat my chicken lunch and reminisce on the adventure that just took place.
The sadness comes over me everytime i do this...

It's time to get on the plane and return to cold weather, snow, work, upset girlfriend, etc..... Damn! I can't wait..:cry:
Welcome to reality once again... at least you have a girl here that hopefully your getting ass from...Im on a drought even though i got a few girls im working on it hasnt gone more then messing and around and kissin lately...

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON, LIVES IN SOSUA!!!! Each trip just gets better and better. Nothing like sun, beach, chicas, massages, discos with 90% hoes and $3 chicken meals. As i sit on the plane, the flight attendant comes by and asks, "CHICKEN OR BEEF"?. Of course i answered, very sharply, "BEEF"! I don't want to see another piece of fucking chicken for a long while. Gotta love Sosua!! The Dragon Slayer Shall Return!!!

Airplane beef is almost as bad as Sosua beef... i wait till i get home and get good pizza

Great Job once again!!! Cant wait to post my Colombia report in a couple months!

It will most likely be in the B of D section to protect the innocent and to give back to the guys that give back here!

knotty
02-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Yo Knotty,

Is your new avatar an ultrasound of a baby you planted in a Dominican chica? Just wondering.

I hope not, because that's what my seed would be doing in a chicas belly. But I don't need no little bastard like me walking around. Not the best role model. :D :lol:

BigTrick
02-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Yo Knotty,

I hope not, because that's what my seed would be doing in a chicas belly. But I don't need no little bastard like me walking around. Not the best role model. :D :lol:

Knotty where the fuck do you get these avatars?? :?:

knotty
02-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Yo Knotty,

I find them all over the net. random porn sites, migente, blackplanet, message boards. I got tons of these things I've saved.

BigTrick
02-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Yo Knotty,

I find them all over the net. random porn sites, migente, blackplanet, message boards. I got tons of these things I've saved.

All the ones I have are to fucking big to upload here.

knotty
02-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Yo Knotty,

You can upload them. I tried it out with my current avatar. It's actually too large, but you can link them from another site. That's what I did, and it worked last night. Just paste the link to off site avatar. Try it, and see if it works.

BrooklynBeas
02-03-2005, 07:56 AM
i still like the smoking dread guy the best!

knotty
02-03-2005, 08:06 AM
i still like the smoking dread guy the best!

One day, I'll have another one that will top that. I shouldn't have started with the dread smoking, but I had to make my introduction.

jajalekker
02-03-2005, 11:10 AM
very nice reports....
can't wait to be there again..

BigTrick
02-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Yo Knotty,

You can upload them. I tried it out with my current avatar. It's actually too large, but you can link them from another site. That's what I did, and it worked last night. Just paste the link to off site avatar. Try it, and see if it works.

Thanks Knotty....I will try that soon as I find a good avatar

knotty
02-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Yo Knotty,

Thanks Knotty....I will try that soon as I find a good avatar

No problem. Just don't blow me out the spot yet. I know you'll find a good one.

psriches
02-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Today, I will be posting pics from previous trips and then pics from this last trip in the PHOTO section........ :wink:

the_Jayman
02-09-2005, 03:28 PM
me too . . .

gotta swing by the liquor store and get a new keg of beer and post another couple of dozen pictures about 8:30 8)

BigTrick
02-09-2005, 06:04 PM
I will start on mine Tueday when I get back

Morpheus
07-03-2006, 11:20 PM
FRI. JAN 28th

She gives me possible bullshit so i give it to her right back. I tell her that i want to take her back to the room but i don't pay for pussy. I'm just here dancing and having a good time. She says that she is okay with that and to the Bat Cave We Go!!!! I'm banging this girl away and she's screaming at the top of her lungs.. But here's the funny thing! I remember seeing families with kids staying at the hotel and i wonder if they can hear her. Just as i'm thinking this, we hear the monger next store banging a chica who's screaming at the top of her lungs. So needless to say, i continue banging away and we both laugh as i'm sure the monger next store is laughing also. Gotta love Sosua!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Priceless!

moshy2k
07-04-2006, 12:05 AM
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTIONS BATMAN

Dick Dawson
07-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Nah, moshy. You gotta do it like this.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7397/batmanrobin5kd.jpg

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!

B_J_Lover
07-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Well, we can't fault them for searching and digging up old information like we ask of all newbies. Just DON'T REPLY TO IT! LOL

Morpheus
07-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Ooops..sorry did I just do an etiquette break?

I was just researching threads...could not help myself but comment.

gdogg
07-04-2006, 04:25 PM
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTIONS BATMAN

I was about to type the same thing! It's cool to re-read the classics though.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
07-04-2006, 04:36 PM
I didn't roll with my wingman on this trip...

But I remember the March 2005 trip...tee hee...

gdogg
07-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Don't we all! Oh, the drama!!!

continentalmike
07-05-2006, 04:48 AM
Ooops..sorry did I just do an etiquette break?

I was just researching threads...could not help myself but comment.

No, you did what any new member should do.. you researched the site for info.

If you then comment on the info after some time, we have our little ritual remark on this. It's harmless and you should just keep on doing your thing.

WSJ3
07-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Absolutely...