PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (Family Day a.k.a. the Italian Returns)

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 01:53 PM
It’s Sunday, my favorite day in Boca Chica!

The day when all the pros, semi-pros, and “non-putas” hit the beach (oh yeah, families too). If you miss a Sunday afternoon at the beach, you better have a damn’ good reason.

The evening before (New Years Day), while chatting with Deniro (ISOC) at his hotel I bump into San Pedro Girl. I was pissed with her that afternoon, but later that evening she asks for a second chance, so I reluctantly agree. I know I only have a few days left with this girl before her classes start-up (no she’s not in college… yet :D) and she was less of a problem in August, so I tell her to come to the hotel by 10am.

Well, she stands me up again (go figure). I have already secured a reliable girl for the evenings, Yennifer, but I have yet to secure a “daytime” chica. I haven’t seen “Fuck Puppet,” Lele’s crazy, Estefani (model-like) is raking in $100 per customer (too much for me), “Lay” has to take care of her baby, “sister” of Crack Whore doesn’t fuck me right, and I don’t know enough about “Cabana Girl.” Therefore, I am still spending my afternoons running around Boca Chica like a chicken with it’s head cut-off.

It’s about 11:30am, so I head to the beach anyway. I arrive at Playa Vista and I am amazed at who I see. It’s the Italian from August, the man who initially lured the “sister” of Crack Whore away from me those many months ago. He’s at the bar checking out the scene, so I nod and pull up a stool a couple of stools away. Man am I bored. What a way to spend a Sunday, alone at Playa Vista. I am a day person and the fact that I have to wait until 8pm for Cabana Girl and 12am for Yennifer does not sit still with me… I NEED A DAYTIME CHICA!!!!.

I chat with a couple of the “ex-pats” at Playa Vista that I normally speak with, but it’s not the same. Laying on the beach with a girl by your side (or in your lap) watching the sea from a beach chair just a few feet from the incoming tide, sipping a Coca-Cola while listening to some Bachata or Regatton while snapping photos of the pretty women that walk by… that’s my Sunday.

After a couple of hours at Playa Vista I am ready to pack it in. I order a Grande Pepperoni pizza, with the expectation, that someone will finally show up, if not I heading to the Park, the hotel, LaRocca, any place but here. Well someone does show up. 5 minutes after I place my order, a friend from New York (she’s a friend of a friend) walks in with her Dominican girlfriends to get some sun at Playa Vista, small world. I figured I would run into, someone (Deniro… BigTrick…. a familiar puta, but not “Y”).

I knew she was spending New Years in the capital, we were on the same flight together (I was also tipped off from a friend before that), but I was a bit surprised to see her out here. We were supposed to have had dinner on our first evening out here (her and her 3 girlfriends from the States), but I didn’t want to pass up a booty call that day, so I regrettably cancelled (I just didn’t show up). But today I was more than happy to see “Y.” Unfortunately, today she was not with her very cute friend from the flight, but with a few of her friends still living in the DR (ages ranging from 29-39). Oh well… I guess it’s Family Day at Playa Vista for me. :(

Well “Y” left me with her friends, so she could enjoy her own adventures, leaving me with her friends as they enjoyed their day a the beach (thank God I ordered a pizza). Well the pizza comes and we order a few grande Presidentes and we just chatting and chilling at the beach. One of the older women has a ton of questions for me thank God (an opportunity to practice my Spanish), because I have no idea how to get the ball rolling on this conversation. Like why I am single, in Boca Chica, and at Playa Vista. But they make me feel very much at ease and we just chatting (thank God no Putas are yelling my name). They’re surprised, a gringo who knows Spanish. When the conversation fades I put on some music Bachata, again another surprise, a gringo that speaks Spanish and listens to Bachata. By the second song one of the cuter ladies (29, tall, thin, fair-skin) asks me to dance. Great! I take her hand and we begin to dance to the Bachata next to out beach table at Playa Vista (again another surprise :)). A gringo that speaks Spanish and dances the Bachata, this is turning from the worst day to the best day. I am not thinking about pussy, Fuck Puppet, or cellophane body wraps, I am just having a good time with some ladies that just want to relax at the beach. With the music, dancing, Presidentes, and chatting, I can’t think of better day than today. And yes… I getting the looks now from both the putas at the bar and “ex-pats” in the chairs (possibly asking themselves who the hell is this guy… well…. I am Helpmann) :D

What a great day. It’s a bit after 5pm and I am a bit tired, so I tell the ladies that I going to head back to the hotel to shower and possibly rest. I thank them for a great time, exchange numbers, and ask them to give my regards to “Y,” who is off enjoying the sun ;).

On my way out of Playa Vista, a cute puta (Priscella/Princessa) jumps on me, wanting to head back with me to my hotel, I’m riding a different kind of high and politely decline. I head back to the Park, where my car is parked (still checking out the talent) and head back to the hotel. If you want to have fun in Boca Chica, I guess you have to become the party.

I rest a little and review the photos that I have taken so far and I pack/prep for my evening with “Cabana Girl” and our evening out in San Isidro.

After showering, resting, and prepping for the evening I head out to “The Perch” at about 7pm, a good time to find nice talent. When I arrive “Ex-Pat” and a friend are already there looking for something young and fresh. We chat, I and I talk about my day at Playa Vista and my evening out in San Isidro with Cabana Girl.

I am a bit concerned that I may miss Cabana Girl so I walk back to the hotel to get a chair so that I can wait for at the same corner (I’ll wait a couple of hours for this piece of ass). While walking back to my hotel I see her… my Cabana Girl. Well I have her wait in the car as I go back to the room to get my bag. Once I retrieve my bag, I hop in the car and we head out to San Isidro. I am looking at her and she’s looking back and I can’t take my eyes off her, she’s perfect for me (I am saving all my nuts for her).

We arrive on Cabana row and we decide to try a different Cabana, La Officina. Same as before, I park the car, we get the call, I pay the bill. This time however, I brought along my camera and some outfits for Cabana Girl to pose in. One is a Catholic School Girl Uniform (blue shirt, brown skirt) I took photos with her in it and then had her try on a plaid skirt for some more photos. After the brief photo session, we do the nasty. The same as before, DFK, multiple positions, and lots of fun (oh yeah, I ate her out... something I never ever do w/ whores). I think I have found my daytime chica! I ask her if she’s interested in the “carrot plan” and she agrees! I drive her home and later that evening I meet up with Yennifer. I am tired, and just want to get some sleep. I put in Spiderman into the DVD player (laptop that is hooked up to the TV) and let Yennifer eat ice cream and watch the movie while I sleep (If I get hard in the morning I can always throat fuck her in the morning).

What a country!!!
Helpmann

To be continued… (a drive to Juan Dolio w/ Cabana Girl and friend)

Deniro
01-23-2005, 05:25 PM
the chica i asked you about when we met in the chicken place, you said she was your ex, man, she's one of the cutest i've seen in BC. nice discovery.

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 06:42 PM
the chica i asked you about when we met in the chicken place, you said she was your ex, man, she's one of the cutest i've seen in BC. nice discovery.
Yennifer isn't really an ex, but she's great! Sorry, I was a bit short with you that afternoon. I was with Yennifer and Julia (FP) that afternoon at Playa Vista and I didn't want to get stopped by the police (I was on Duarte with 2 chicas at the same time), so I had Julia wait for me in the car while I bought Yennifer some dinner. I rarely buy dinner for anybody, but she's a friend and she's pregnant. She's great! She rarely asks for me a dime, she has big tits (even before the baby), beautiful skin, beautiful eyes and smile, and is very photogenic. I met her in August (before the baby). It took me 3-weeks to finally get her attention in August, it would have been less if I had just said the right thing, a price. She grew up in the neighborhood near by hotel. Both of her brothers still live in the neighborhood, and I have brought back gifts for her youngest brother on my last two trips.

Yennifer is something special. She knows what I like: kinky sex, to have the opportunity to be generous, and the NOT the words "DAME, DAME, DAME." It is a big reason why I put her and a friend on the "carrot" plan, it's a big reason why I let her spend my last 8 nights in my bed with me (family problems) free of charge (unless I had the urge, then I would give her some money) and I would cook breakfast for her and I every morning.

I was completely honest with her, I treated her respect, and she never let me down. No last minute DAMEs or theft. I also gave her opportunities to make money as well, yes sometimes with her body, but also by introducing me to her nice cute friends.

In 4 trips and 50+ days, but I may finally have someone who I can take care of and who can take care of me when I'm in the DR. She was the highlight of my trip, and a big reason why I have to return soon. :>

-Helpmann

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Think you can explain in detail the Carrot Plan? I think i have an idea but it would be nice to know for sure...

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Think you can explain in detail the Carrot Plan? I think i have an idea but it would be nice to know for sure...Sorry, but that's one thing I won't post online. I am sure you know what it is. It's not that difficult to figure out, but the devil is in the details. :lol:

-Helpmann

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Keep it a secret. But, It's not a mystery, it's making sure that those who you want to see continue to see you. You can do it by being nice, or generous, or have a huge c**k with handcuffs, saran wrap, and some cool music. I'm kidding, sort of. In BC, girls will soak up whatever you give them. That's why we regulars keep going back. You can get some amazing things outta chicas there... IF you set the groundwork.

BrooklynBeas
01-23-2005, 06:52 PM
well then PM it to me... or ill have you banned! haha just kiddin...