PDA

View Full Version : dominican chicas have no concept of time.

Deniro
01-23-2005, 03:59 PM
those chicas absolutely have no concept of time. that really pissed me off big time! whenever i told the chica i was with (helpmann met her) to come by, she would show up 2 hours late. one night i told her to come by at 10:30 pm, she shows up at 12! i was so pissed off i told her i didn't wanna see her again. she started crying and sh*t and i threw her out of my room. she slept in front of the doors the whole night. i thought: "good, that will teach her a lesson." so i forgive her (she's a hot f*ck) and tell her to come by at 10 pm. yeah right, she comes at 11pm. "sorry papi, blah blah blah."

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Try telling them a time two hours early. Should be right on time then. OR, try 9pm=500rd 10pm=350rd 11pm= 200rd. (times are for example only)They certainly understand the time/money relationship.

I haven't had that problem with the chicas, generally cause they know if they aren't there, el banco is looking for some one new.My problem is them showing up EARLY, causing me a bit of uncomfortability, shall we say.

Bug Boy
01-23-2005, 04:43 PM
I spent too much waiting in August. If I really want repeat service, I put them on the "carrot" plan. The only girl who failed to show up on time was San Pedro girl. Perhaps she thought I was full of shit regarding the "carrot." But the Boca Chica / Andres girls knew that I wasn't. Some had a gotten a good look at the "carrot" that I gave "Fuck Puppet" back in November and once girls heard that Yennifer also had a "carrot" (5 days into my New Years trip, all these hoes were bugging me at the "Perch" (Lele, Pierry, Diana, Millie, Suhl, Mirabelli, Odali, Issaura).

Shit, I was there for 18 days and had 4 putas on the "carrot" plan. On this trip FuckPuppet was coming 15-20 minutes early (she arrived late just once, 11:05am -- 5 minutes late). These girls would call before they left and never had BS excuses (except San Pedro girl). They also had the sense to take a motoconcho to my hotel, shit I'll cover the 30-50 pesos (depending where they coming from it saves me an 1 hour to wait, an advantage San Pedro girl did not have). Anyway the girls I was banging, all new each other. They were or had been friends growing up in Andres and Boca Chica... all hangin' at the same corner when they were younger. I am sure word got around about the "carrots" and they knew that I had them. The great thing about my "carrots" is that they are highly visible and even if the chica has the sense not to brag about where she got it (to protect her financial interests) they are going to see it sooner or later (assuming they don't immediately sell it).

Sorry I got off track... I am just saying that cash is KING... if she was late she probably had a better offer. I am not getting into a bidding war for any puta pussy. The only thing that beats cash is cocaine, and I am not going down that road either. If you can find something that can get chicas to your doorstep on time and legally then perhaps you got yourself a "Daytime Ho." :D

-Helpmann

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Not knowing the "carrot" exactly, but figuring what it could be, that is an excellent way to work it. The promise of better things always keeps them coming back. Hell. I used that with avater, I would tell her I have regalos, and she would be beside herself waiting to get them, and she always had to wait a few days. Maybe that's why she hates me now. :wink:

Don Tomas
01-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Try telling them a time two hours early......My problem is them showing up EARLY, causing me a bit of uncomfortability, shall we say.

Classic example of Cause & Effect! :lol:

Don Tomas
01-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Not knowing the "carrot" exactly, but figuring what it could be, that is an excellent way to work it. The promise of better things always keeps them coming back. Hell. I used that with avater, I would tell her I have regalos, and she would be beside herself waiting to get them, and she always had to wait a few days. Maybe that's why she hates me now. :wink:

I am guessing the "carrot" is some sort of piece of jewelry.

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Try telling them a time two hours early......My problem is them showing up EARLY, causing me a bit of uncomfortability, shall we say.

Classic example of Cause & Effect! :lol:How true. Anymore. I'm good with them showing up late during the day,cause I'm usually with somebody she doesn't need to see. After all, if she was that importatnt, SHE would have been the TLN chica.

jd_mine
01-23-2005, 06:44 PM
A cell phone?!??!?!?!?

Deniro
01-23-2005, 09:32 PM
A cell phone?!??!?!?!?

no way. i don't wanna make it look like i need her. the only reason she hasn't been fired yet is because she's really cute and a hot fu*k, and i haven't found a suitable replacement yet. :wink:

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 09:43 PM
A cell phone?!??!?!?!?

no way. i don't wanna make it look like i need her. the only reason she hasn't been fired yet is because she's really cute and a hot fu*k, and i haven't found a suitable replacement yet. :wink: I vacillate beween getting a DR number or not. Some days. like the first two, it would be cool. After that, I only want to get with the chicas that Know me where I am.After the next few days, I am in a defensive position, trying to keep the chicas apart.

RearWindow
01-23-2005, 09:50 PM

I am guessing the "carrot" is some sort of piece of jewelry. I don't think it is jewelery, it can be many things, if you know the chica, you know her buttons. I have a favorita in MX who's thing is white blouses. If I bring that, I am golden.

Helpmann has the thing down. Strive,grasshoppers, to be like him.

el_papi_chew_low
01-25-2005, 01:57 PM
those chicas absolutely have no concept of time. that really pissed me off big time! whenever i told the chica i was with (helpmann met her) to come by, she would show up 2 hours late. one night i told her to come by at 10:30 pm, she shows up at 12! i was so pissed off i told her i didn't wanna see her again. she started crying and sh*t and i threw her out of my room. she slept in front of the doors the whole night. i thought: "good, that will teach her a lesson." so i forgive her (she's a hot f*ck) and tell her to come by at 10 pm. yeah right, she comes at 11pm. "sorry papi, blah blah blah."

These babes will have a concept of time when they want to get paid and leave lol

Deniro
01-25-2005, 09:38 PM
i think this one was playing a game. she was begging me to stay with me at the hotel the whole time but i wasn't into it, so i think she was like "ok, i'll show up late so he'll say 'ok, stay here the whole time then."

Pana
02-06-2005, 12:24 AM
THATS THE WAY THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS DOWN THERR, THEY ALL HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME WHEN YOU TELL THEM SOMETHING TELL THEM ""AMERICANO HORA"," NO DOMINICA HORA TU ENTIENDA", TELL HER OR HIM MORE THAN ONCE AND THAT SHOULD GET THE POINT ACROSS BECAUSE WHEN I WAS THERE FOR A MONTH , THE 4TH DAY THEY ALL WHERE PISSING ME OF YOU HAVE TO HAVE KEEP YOUR COOL BECAUSE THEY TAKE THERE TIME :arrow:

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 01:44 PM
What the fuck is time when you live in paradise? Time is money and Dominicans are broke so fuck time.

rar6178
12-20-2006, 04:10 PM
now that is a nice ass , good movement