PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Contest Seabreeze

coach411
09-19-2009, 05:24 AM
There having a bikini contest today, will update with pics. So far first day has been marvelous. It's exactly how you hear about just better!

coach411
09-20-2009, 08:48 AM
couple pics

gdogg
09-20-2009, 10:32 AM
coach, super start to a great trip report! Thanks, and welcome to the ISOC!

rushdog34
09-20-2009, 10:51 AM
not to thread jack but just a quick question this is now 2-3-4 bikini contest at the seabreeze... does anyone ever set one up at the ng or is it not allowed?

SrSuerte
09-20-2009, 01:19 PM
not to thread jack but just a quick question this is now 2-3-4 bikini contest at the seabreeze... does anyone ever set one up at the ng or is it not allowed?

yo quiero saber!

husl2001
09-20-2009, 09:39 PM
very nice

rushdog34
09-21-2009, 12:49 PM
yo quiero saber!

lol i had to google what that said lol.. and i want to know as well.. id like to coordinate one if i could

mikelodge
09-22-2009, 12:30 AM
couple pics

Look at the first photo and the one on the far right in the green and white not enough suit to cover that LARD THIGHS and ASS. Oh my God who would pay for that Shit?

mikelodge
09-22-2009, 12:32 AM

Nice Job without trying rushdog. :rofl:

lobonegro
09-22-2009, 12:35 AM
there goes Ana

rdmatheny
09-22-2009, 01:33 AM
Look at the first photo and the one on the far right in the green and white not enough suit to cover that LARD THIGHS and ASS. Oh my God who would pay for that Shit?

I'm guessing these are the girls who ended up in the losers bracket. Can we see the girls that came in first, second and third place?

husl2001
09-22-2009, 09:53 AM
there goes Ana

Wait, you mean YOU know Ana too? I thought she was in school when not breastfeeding her bambino? :rofl::rofl:

husl2001
09-22-2009, 09:55 AM

We can safely assume that at least the three guys who were shooting pics would have been interested. One man's trash....

lobonegro
09-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Wait, you mean YOU know Ana too? I thought she was in school when not breastfeeding her bambino? :rofl::rofl:

Dog, I think we all know Ana...great gal...but she knows the game all too well...been in the game for a minute. And continues to call my phone wit sob stories, i dont know if she understands that i am not a western union friend

In school?!?!? LOL I haven't heard that one...and breastfeeding her baby, i thought she had like a 13 yr. old son....boy, i tell ya these girls have game for days...

DCIronman
09-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Dog, I think we all know Ana...great gal...but she knows the game all too well...been in the game for a minute. And continues to call my phone wit sob stories, i dont know if she understands that i am not a western union friend

In school?!?!? LOL I haven't heard that one...and breastfeeding her baby, i thought she had like a 13 yr. old son....boy, i tell ya these girls have game for days...

That girl is a serious alcoholic. She gets drunk and turns into a little demon, complete with horns and a tail. She calls my boy all of the time and maintains that she's not a puta.:rofl:

lobonegro
09-22-2009, 09:12 PM
That girl is a serious alcoholic. She gets drunk and turns into a little demon, complete with horns and a tail. She calls my boy all of the time and maintains that she's not a puta.:rofl:

Dude you are not lying once she gets heavy into that hennessy bottle she turns into a pure demon...I literally had to kick her out my room, crazy ass bitch I ain't fuckin wit her no more...like, da bitch pissed me off one night...

Crossfire1
09-22-2009, 09:58 PM

LMAO!!! Anna is so full of shit these days. She used to be good people back in the day. I told her from day one that I don't do WU. She tried running that I
not a puta shit on me. I was fucking her for free 3yrs ago, so I almost fell for her bullshit.

This girl is almost 30. She has really gone down hill over the years.

lobonegro
09-23-2009, 12:08 AM
LMAO!!! Anna is so full of shit these days. She used to be good people back in the day. I told her from day one that I don't do WU. She tried running that I'm
not a puta shit on me. I was fucking her for free 3yrs ago, so I almost fell for her bullshit.

This girl is almost 30. She has really gone down hill over the years.

Dude, yea the girl is 30...I mean I didnt believe she was when she told me, but I could imagine how she looked when she was younger very beautiful girl...but she is a tigress, oh well. I remember I met her down there last year and I jus never had the chance to hook up wit her too many other females and the real truth is i got caught with Sabrina..i think yall know who I'm talkin about...the blonde with the crazy big ass, braces, fake big titts and the Honda Civic...I need to send ya'll my post from DR1 over a year ago, it's like the most read thread in the venus vs. mars section....but back on topic...once i finally got Ana by my third day out there this past trip in June I kept her around for a while she was cool until the last day...ya'll be careful of her too cuz i think she's ridin that coke-wave now too...u know when those drugs start takin over the mind, people get scandalous...but that last night she turned into a hell-bitch and i had to kick her out half naked...I'm not gonna tell ya'll the rest cause ya'll will prolly put me in the hall of shame....

I'm jus mad this bitch is really at the bikini contest with her pink boy shorts..that i've seen her in and that scarf she uses on her head as a top

theheights718
11-06-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm guessing these are the girls who ended up in the losers bracket. Can we see the girls that came in first, second and third place?

I would but not much...but I would...I love meat on my chicas bones :corky: