PDA

View Full Version : Live and Direct from Sosua Sunday 20th

SeaWeed
09-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Arrived yesterday and made it thru the airport jungle and got a taxi for $20 to Sosua and from the time I landed till I got to Sosua it only took about 40 minutes.....got settled in and had my share of beers and drinks and got a little rest before I headed out.......got to Classico about 12:30 and the place was packed with chicas......this Sosua is far superior to Boca Chica or Jamaica for that matter......had my balls grabbed over a dozen times in the first ten minutes from all the chicas.....guess it takes about 6 or 7 no's to get rid of the chicas........was sure not to make any eye contact with any chicas I wasn't interested in talking to........got about half a dozen phone numbers from the premier chicas......left with one about 2AM and went back to her place and banged the chit out of her.....she wanted 3,000 and we settled on 2,000.....she is a semi pro and says she only goes to Classico on Sat nights as she has a regular job.........guess we will find out if that is true........of course if I see her this week we will all know it's a lie.....lol.......goin to head over to ground zero at the New Garden later on this morning and hear the war stories from last night........hung over like a bastard right now.........think the pool is calling my name.........lol.......later

Tuesday 9/22

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=632546#post632546

gdogg
09-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Well done, Rocko! You handled for first night well. It's great when you have no drama, and getting out of the airport and to the hotel quickly helps greatly with that. One thing about chicas grabbing you... a lot of times the ball grab is to distract you while their other hand is trying to feel your back pockets, especially in the crowded club. Watch out for that. Have a great time, and thanks for keeping us posted!

Hunter
09-20-2009, 10:47 AM
You banged her at HER place.. thats odd....sounds like a good one anyway... thanks for report...

SeaWeed
09-25-2009, 06:02 PM
I saw that Chica in EFlow two nights ago.....so she isn't a semi pro......it was just a line I thinkk.....though she hasn't been around the rest of the week but maybe I missed her......but that is okay......I've already been with 5 different Chicas in 6 days which isn't bad for an old guy......all 7's to 9's......

Chica cornered me last night at EFlow and offered a freebie but I don't know of anything that is free anywhere especially when it comes to sex........you either have to pay now or you end up paying later......one way or another.......I prefer the pay now strategy......lol