flights pop-jfk are leaving at
12:30 PM. This rules out the 11:00 AM goo
dby massage at Passions.

rushdog34
09-21-2009, 12:30 PM
11am... i thought it didnt even open till 3pm

officemgr
09-21-2009, 07:09 PM
They open early with a few girls, maybe as early as ten, for those pre-flights "massages", but JetBlue is fucking up. It might be better to take the AA with a layover.

rushdog34
09-21-2009, 07:29 PM
if i would of known that that could be on my to do list thats a good way to go out... but not sure if i want the layover though

Dick Dawson
09-21-2009, 07:56 PM
They open early with a few girls, maybe as early as ten, for those pre-flights "massages", but JetBlue is fucking up. It might be better to take the AA with a layover.

Sure it's fine going down, but when you're coming back, especially through Miami, potential nightmare.

JuanElGriego
09-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Sure it's fine going down, but when you're coming back, especially through Miami, potential nightmare.

I'm of the opposite mind.

I want to get into town as early, hassle-free as possible.

Early, direct flights only.

When i'm coming back, i couldn't care less. I'm in NO rush to see JFK. :rolleyes:
I've done the Miami lay-over, even had to stay over in a MIA hotel one night cuz the plane left POP late and missed the connecting flight. Didn't care one bit.

mho
09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
The Jetblue NY-POP weekday flight was just fine as it was, in fact it was almost close to perfect for me.

JFK is "close" but not that close for me so the 9:55 flight allowed me to get some sleep before starting vacation but to move it forward 3 hours to 6:55AM:eek:

Equally as bad is the weekday return-flight from POP-NY at 11:30AM:(.

POP is a tourist destination so I really do not understand why the flights were changed, I do not see why the earlier flights work to the advantage of anyone on vacation.

I have to go email Jetblue now to voice my displeasure.

WSJ3
09-22-2009, 10:15 AM
It looks like all JetBlue
flights pop-jfk are leaving at
12:30 PM. This rules out the 11:00 AM goo
dby massage at Passions.

Summer schedule is over OM.

I just caught the late flight out of STI yesterday. Looks like I will have to wait until next verano to catch the 1am flight out of POP once again.

:(