PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Hotel for 4 days/ 3 nights

Urinal Mints
09-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi fellas

Im new here but not new to DR (been to PP a few times...stayed at Lomar and not chica friendly Playa Dorada). Anyway, Im thinking of going to Santiago from Oct 1 -4...which is a lil more than a week away. I need a safe affordable chica friendly hotel near the strip (i know i might be asking for alot here. Please help out a last minute guy... also whats the deal with car washes? Is that code for something else? Im thinking of hot latinas in bikinis at a car wash...maybe thats just wishful thinking...Ill be sure to report from my trip when I get back!!! Thanks for any help!!!

mikelodge
09-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi fellas

Im new here but not new to DR (been to PP a few times...stayed at Lomar and not chica friendly Playa Dorada). Anyway, Im thinking of going to Santiago from Oct 1 -4...which is a lil more than a week away. I need a safe affordable chica friendly hotel near the strip (i know i might be asking for alot here. Please help out a last minute guy... also whats the deal with car washes? Is that code for something else? Im thinking of hot latinas in bikinis at a car wash...maybe thats just wishful thinking...Ill be sure to report from my trip when I get back!!! Thanks for any help!!!

I searched for Santiago hotels under Gen. Info Santiago and every thread except this one was closed so I will post here. Does anyone have some info on mongoring near Aloha Sol I have read it is in the center of city but what about Hotel Century and Hotel Platino are they out by the airport? Any action around them. Expedia's map of where they are is unclear about what type of area they are in.